Graham
Kendrick’s

Kendrick’s can play fb
Graham can play in line
Montgomery can play RB

So they could line up to run

Or they could go 5 wide

Would be tough to match up against.

Any defensive coordinator would be a fool if he thought Graham was going to block.

red
08-11-2018, 06:28 PM
also cobb can't get open to save his life

so you have one WR on the field, one receiving only TE, one blocking only TE, one guy you don't have to worry about at all, and one guy who really isn't all that great at playing RB or WR (so i guess that would mean you have 2 guys on the field who aren't really good at being RB or WR)

doesn't seem like it should be that hard to defend

Fritz
08-11-2018, 06:48 PM
Red, you're in midseason form, baby!

gbgary
08-12-2018, 09:24 AM
don't forget about lewis. between he and kendricks i'd rather see lewis out there. he's better than kendricks at everything.

bobblehead
08-12-2018, 09:29 AM
also cobb can't get open to save his life

so you have one WR on the field, one receiving only TE, one blocking only TE, one guy you don't have to worry about at all, and one guy who really isn't all that great at playing RB or WR (so i guess that would mean you have 2 guys on the field who aren't really good at being RB or WR)

doesn't seem like it should be that hard to defend

I'm going to be the first to say it. Cobb by no means has a roster spot locked up like most of the reporters seem to believe. He is making over 10 Million this year and is a smurf. Even if he is subtly better than Kumerow or one of the other giants with speed, I think he is expendable.

The Shadow
08-12-2018, 01:41 PM
I'm going to be the first to say it. Cobb by no means has a roster spot locked up like most of the reporters seem to believe. He is making over 10 Million this year and is a smurf. Even if he is subtly better than Kumerow or one of the other giants with speed, I think he is expendable.

I was thinking the same thing. He is almost always nicked up, to boot. If these young receivers continue showing promise, that cap space could come in handy for other needs.

red
08-12-2018, 08:32 PM

you know, i thought that too, but he just keeps making the team

even if jordy is only 50% of the player he once was, he would still be a better player imo, then cobb ever was. but jordy was the one they released

cobb, seems like a perfect teammate and leader. but he adds nothing on the field, and takes up a ton of cap.

yet he keeps sticking around

call_me_ishmael
08-12-2018, 10:53 PM

LOL, I am sorry but this is laughable. I used to believe that Cobb was overrated as well, but comprehensive video shared by various beat writers this off-season have convinced me otherwise. He is a very legit slot guy still and I believe led the league in average separation last year.

Randall Cobb is a 100% lock to make the roster pending injured reserve or something.