PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods

Radagast
08-12-2018, 05:10 PM
Following all that has taken place in Tiger Woods life over the last few years, his ability to reinvent himself is an inspiration and an example of never giving up when life gets you down.

:duel:

mraynrand
08-13-2018, 09:50 PM
Mostly he proved that you can fuck like a dog in heat and still win at golf.

Zool
08-14-2018, 08:28 AM
Did life get Tiger down, or did Tiger get Tiger down?

Anti-Polar Bear
04-14-2019, 01:35 PM
Yo Nutz, did the Mongoloid-Negroid hybrid just win another major?

Anti-Polar Bear
04-14-2019, 01:59 PM
Tiger made, and probably still makes, golf cool. Dude inspired me to try that bourgeois game. Suck at it.

Today I play proletariat disc golf.

Nice to see the majorless streak end.

Joemailman
04-14-2019, 06:24 PM
I didn't think his health would ever allow him to win another major. I've never been a big fan, but it's a great accomplishment. Was kind of interesting seeing the "old guy" take out all the young guns.

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. Matthew 7: 1-5

red
04-14-2019, 08:27 PM
it was pretty amazing today

call_me_ishmael
04-14-2019, 08:35 PM
Eldrick is a terrible person and a terrible role model. It’s sickening how a bunch of rich white dudes who generally vilify people like him completely apologize for his behavior because he’s good at golf. Fuck Tiger.

mraynrand
04-14-2019, 11:08 PM
Eldrick is a terrible person and a terrible role model. It’s sickening how a bunch of rich white dudes who generally vilify people like him completely apologize for his behavior because he’s good at golf. Fuck Tiger.

Go away, or I shall tont you a second time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSGkBWYDmrM

Anti-Polar Bear
04-15-2019, 09:11 AM
I didn't think his health would ever allow him to win another major. I've never been a big fan, but it's a great accomplishment. Was kind of interesting seeing the "old guy" take out all the young guns.

Pretty sure, as a shutdown corner in HS, I watched a 21 year old TW win his first Masters. Holy fuck, Tiger sure looks old now.

If mankind was God’s favorite creation, why do we age and wither? Grow old and impotent? Every time I look in a mirror, I wholeheartedly hate the aging and balding loser starring right back at me.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-15-2019, 09:41 AM

Sure, Tiger is somewhat arrogant. But Aaron Rodgers also has that Tigeresque arrogance, and everyone outside of Nutz worship A-Rod. A “terrible person and terrible role model” is someone like Trump. A-Rod and Tiger could use a bit more “flowers in hair, grace in heart” humbleness, but both aren’t at that fishmonger’s level of arrogance.

Aside from the DUI, what other terrible deed has Tiger committed? Sure, he cheated on his wife. But name a super rich, greed-fucked guy who as never cheated on his wife with at least another woman, and I’ll name you a gay guy. In the grasslands of Africa, lionesses flock to the strongest lion. In the capitalist society, women flock to rich men.

Deputy Nutz
04-15-2019, 01:59 PM
I watched the Masters from start to finish. I have to say I enjoyed the early start time and finish. Tiger had gotten his game together last year winning the Tour Championship, and contending in a couple of majors along the way. You could tell he was on the cusp of returning to greatness last year, but until you saw him win a Major I don't think anyone believed he could win another. I mean ten years since he blew his knee out at Torre Pines, and won the PGA on a busted knee with a torn ACL. I got to be honest tears were streaming down my eyes when I watched him come up and hug his kids and mom. The guy has been through it all some of it his own doing, but this is America. We love Champions over coming their own demons.

Tiger is the type of guy that owns a Rolls Royce and still drives a Buick. That is a reference to sex life.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-15-2019, 03:41 PM
I watched the Masters from start to finish. I have to say I enjoyed the early start time and finish. Tiger had gotten his game together last year winning the Tour Championship, and contending in a couple of majors along the way. You could tell he was on the cusp of returning to greatness last year, but until you saw him win a Major I don't think anyone believed he could win another. I mean ten years since he blew his knee out at Torre Pines, and won the PGA on a busted knee with a torn ACL. I got to be honest tears were streaming down my eyes when I watched him come up and hug his kids and mom. The guy has been through it all some of it his own doing, but this is America. We love Champions over coming their own demons.

Tiger is the type of guy that owns a Rolls Royce and still drives a Buick. That is a reference to sex life.

If this forum had a “like” feature, I’d “like” your post. :)

Btw, I think it was the US Open, not the PGA. Thanks to capitalism, I was unemployed at that time and watched the playoff match in the folks basement.

red
04-15-2019, 05:58 PM
Sure, Tiger is somewhat arrogant. But Aaron Rodgers also has that Tigeresque arrogance, and everyone outside of Nutz worship A-Rod. A “terrible person and terrible role model” is someone like Trump. A-Rod and Tiger could use a bit more “flowers in hair, grace in heart” humbleness, but both aren’t at that fishmonger’s level of arrogance.

Aside from the DUI, what other terrible deed has Tiger committed? Sure, he cheated on his wife. But name a super rich, greed-fucked guy who as never cheated on his wife with at least another woman, and I’ll name you a gay guy. In the grasslands of Africa, lionesses flock to the strongest lion. In the capitalist society, women flock to rich men.

i think the big thing about him cheating was that he was going to hookers when he had a massive hottie at home

i've seen her in person up close, and the tv never did her justice

i can understan if he had a 250 pound troll at home, but elin was a goddess

mraynrand
04-15-2019, 06:15 PM

You can't drive a Rolls with reckless abandon, like you can a Buick. Red, take note.

3irty1
04-15-2019, 08:07 PM
Don't have a TV in the house anymore so I streamed the Tiger win on my phone in the garage. My feed was a minute or two behind. I knew he sealed it when one of my neighbors screamed.

"AMERICA IS GREAT AGAIN!"

Pretty concise.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-17-2019, 03:54 AM
i think the big thing about him cheating was that he was going to hookers when he had a massive hottie at home

i've seen her in person up close, and the tv never did her justice

i can understan if he had a 250 pound troll at home, but elin was a goddess

Sure, Miss Elin shouldn’t have to go through the emotional anguish and embarrassment of TW’s infidelity. But the truth is, if Tiger was just some mulatto minimum-wage burger flipper straight outta Compton, she woulda told him to go fuck himself a long time ago. She won the lotto with her marriage to the Asian-Black Hybrid. Hard to feel bad for her when her consolation prize for the divorce was a Titanic.

And as you said, she’s ain’t a 250 lbs troll. Shouldn’t be too difficult for her to find another billionaire lover.

Not saying, Tiger wasn’t an ass for his fuck ups. Just saying, 99.9% of rich fucks probably cheat on their “soul” mates. Not every greed-fucker is as virtuous as Partial.