PDA

View Full Version : Which WRs and TEs stay, and Which go?

texaspackerbacker
08-17-2018, 03:53 PM
I'm gonna come out right now in favor of cutting Randall Cobb. We have 9 quality WRs, and we only can keep 6 or 7. I'd like to see Cobb and Yancey get cut and 7 kept. This is a preference, not a prediction.

I never had a very high opinion of Lance Kendricks. I woulda definitely kept Richard Rodgers over him. I'd keep 3 TEs if Tonyan continues to do well, and cut Kendricks. If Tonyan doesn't merit a spot, I'd prefer they go with 2 TEs and still cut Kendricks.

smuggler
08-17-2018, 04:23 PM
Tonyan seems to have a knack for getting open. I'd bet he makes the team, if I had to bet.

red
08-17-2018, 04:39 PM
if this was madden, i'd say we have one mid 80's wr in adams. one mid to upper 70's guy in cobb. and about 5 or 6 guys around 70

to say we have a bunch of quality wr's is a bit of a stretch. we only really have 1 quality wr IMO

and then we have a shit ton of decent potential guys who may or may not ever turn into anything some day. also, keep in mind that it usually take 2-3 years for even very good wr's to turn into anything in our system

i don't know if any of the guys can be a quality 2nd wr this year

kinda gotta hope we see a lot of the 12 grouping from last night. but history has shown us that fat mike doesn't really seem to care too much on the TE's in the passing game

Teamcheez1
08-17-2018, 06:07 PM
Adams, Cobb, and Allison are the top three.
Valdes- Scantling, St Brown, Kumerow, and Davis are on the roster week one.
Moore has a mysterious injury and heads to IR. One of the last 4 gets cut when Aaron Jones comes back.

This could change if they decide to keep three QB's on the active roster, although I'm betting Kizer is the back-up and Boyle is on the PS.

Graham, Lewis, Kendricks with Tonyan on the PS for TE's.

If Gute becomes the riverboat gambler, one of Allison, Cobb, or Moore is gone along with Kendricks.

How many they keep on the O-line or secondary also has an impact on the numbers. It wouldn't surprise me if they only kept 6 WR's. I almost wish they still had the two cut-down dates to provide a little more clarity on what MM and Gute are thinking.

Rutnstrut
08-17-2018, 08:07 PM
I'm also going with the unpopular vote of getting rid of Cobb. Then we will see Rodgers pout some more, so maybe not. Also if AR is so good and I think he's the 2cnd best QB in the NFL right now. Why can't he get more out of mediocre talent WR's like a lot of great QB's? Possibly due to the below mediocre coach he has to work with?

Radagast
08-17-2018, 09:02 PM
I'm also going with the unpopular vote of getting rid of Cobb. Then we will see Rodgers pout some more, so maybe not. Also if AR is so good and I think he's the 2cnd best QB in the NFL right now. Why can't he get more out of mediocre talent WR's like a lot of great QB's? Possibly due to the below mediocre coach he has to work with?

I'd like to see a trade Cobb traded to Oakland for K.Mack. It would certainly involve more, but Cobb for Mack would be the foundation of the deal.

smuggler
08-17-2018, 10:34 PM
Can't see Rodgers as second best right now. He's capable of things Brady isn't. Health aside, Rodgers is the best in the biz. Coaching does make a difference, and in that realm the Pats have had the edge on the whole league for more than a decade.

Rutnstrut
08-17-2018, 10:43 PM
Can't see Rodgers as second best right now. He's capable of things Brady isn't. Health aside, Rodgers is the best in the biz. Coaching does make a difference, and in that realm the Pats have had the edge on the whole league for more than a decade.

As they stand right now using past accomplishments/big game wins as a measuring stick, Brady is the best hands down. But, using potential for greatness the next 1-3 years. You would have to give it to AR, given that he can stay on the field. I'm always gunshy about a players durability the season after a big time loss injury. Even if said player has been pretty durable as a rule.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-18-2018, 03:12 AM
For the love of Green and Gold, off with Allison’s head! There’s nothing unique bout that sloth.

I’m watching All or Nothing on Amazon Prime about the Cowgirls, and Dez still can run routes. Why ain’t Dez donning the Green and Gold already? I’d like the WR depth to look like this:

Adams
Dez
Cobb
MVS
Kum

Btw: The Packers need to volunteer for All or Nothing or Hard Knocks. Would do cold, dark and dull Green Bay wonders.

Teamcheez1
08-18-2018, 09:15 AM
Dez is such a hot commodity that the Browns are the only team courting him right now. That should tell you all you need to know.

texaspackerbacker
08-18-2018, 10:34 AM
I got an eye full of watching Dez last season and even before that in Cowboy games. No way I want the Packers to get him ....... as well as the obvious, it would mean cutting somebody else who normally would not be cut.

Fritz
08-18-2018, 01:45 PM
Keep Tonyan and the big two, cut Kendricks, who drops the ball a lot and does not block either.

If J'Mon Moore doesn't get his act together, cut him, too, just to surprise us. What the hell.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-18-2018, 01:54 PM
I got an eye full of watching Dez last season and even before that in Cowboy games. No way I want the Packers to get him ....... as well as the obvious, it would mean cutting somebody else who normally would not be cut.

If the season starts today, Geronimo Fucking Allison would be starting! Allison! That sloth!

Game theory says the Packers' O would be tenfold better with Dez than they currently are with that sloth.

The Shadow
08-18-2018, 02:01 PM
I think the Packers will wind up keeping 4 tight ends - and we will be seeing a lot of 2 TE formations. Why not? I'd be in favor.
I also think that we will begin seeing those mysterious IR ailments start to pop up. Moore & St. Brown are likely candidates. Since the Pack has, finally, a very nice TE group - and Davonte Adams & Cobb - those extra wide receivers will not be so important - at least this year - to the mix. Adams, Cobb, Allison, Valdez-Scantling, Kumerow & Davis should work out fine.

Fritz
08-18-2018, 02:21 PM
If the season starts today, Geronimo Fucking Allison would be starting! Allison! That sloth!

Game theory says the Packers' O would be tenfold better with Dez than they currently are with that sloth.

How exactly does "game theory" say that? Can you explain, please?

The Shadow
08-18-2018, 03:05 PM
Kumerow has already more than earned a spot on this roster.

Bretsky
08-18-2018, 05:26 PM
Will Guter cut one of his draft pick WRs ? They may not make it to the PS.

Tony Oday
08-18-2018, 06:48 PM
Dez is a washed up headcase that the Packers need to RUN far away from. Anti wouldn't know talent if it burned him in a HS game or whatever fake story he used to trot out.

pbmax
08-19-2018, 10:00 AM
Will Guter cut one of his draft pick WRs ? They may not make it to the PS.

You ask this almost every year and almost every year they cut at least one draft pick.

The answer is yes, they would if they have to.

Someone please list for me the greatest NFL careers for players the Packers cut as young players (no salary cap casualties or injuries). I'll start:

1. Kurt Warner
2. Will Blackmon

9999. Taysom Hill

smuggler
08-19-2018, 10:38 AM
Did we cut Will Blackmon, or did he leave as a FA/trade?

pbmax
08-19-2018, 11:08 AM

I'll be honest and say I am not sure. I just wanted to start an argument with the "we never keep the talented players" wing of the board.

Guiness
08-19-2018, 08:50 PM
I'll be honest and say I am not sure. I just wanted to start an argument with the "we never keep the talented players" wing of the board.

If you're going down that path, ask why Micah Hyde is a Bill.

pbmax
08-19-2018, 10:25 PM
If you're going down that path, ask why Micah Hyde is a Bill.

Sure but free agents get into the money question. Current debate is letting talent like Janis/Hill/Kumerow leave while keeping draft picks.

Joemailman
08-20-2018, 09:17 AM

Released with injury settlement during 2010 cutdowns.

Harlan Huckleby
08-20-2018, 10:07 AM
1. Kurt Warner
2. Will Blackmon

9999. Taysom Hill

1. Taysom "The Thrill" Hill
2. Kurt Warner
3. Keith Traylor

MadScientist
08-20-2018, 11:54 AM
4) Hunter Hillenmeyer

Anti-Polar Bear
08-20-2018, 12:03 PM
How exactly does "game theory" say that? Can you explain, please?

The Packers are paying Allison the minimum-wage for a 20-catch, 70 yards and 0 TD season, with a high probability that that sloth's gonna fumble away their season. Game theory says that the Packers would be better off paying Dez $4 M for, at the minimum, a 60-catch, 800 yards and 8 TDs season, with a high probability that he gonna end up rocking in the clutch for the Pack.

pbmax
08-20-2018, 01:19 PM
4) Hunter Hillenmeyer

Good one.

pbmax
08-20-2018, 01:20 PM
1. Taysom "The Thrill" Hill
2. Kurt Warner
3. Keith Traylor

Nice Harlan. Taylor became an entirely different player after GB, but he played well for a while. He started out as athletic guy with a pass rush. But he converted to behemoth run stuffer who still turned in a TD rumble if I recall correctly.

Harlan Huckleby
08-20-2018, 01:31 PM
The thing about Traylor is he was a fat guy who played 17 years in the NFL. That's fat guy hall of fame material. He was a good D lineman when he was with Bears.

Fritz
08-20-2018, 01:49 PM
The Packers are paying Allison the minimum-wage for a 20-catch, 70 yards and 0 TD season, with a high probability that that sloth's gonna fumble away their season. Game theory says that the Packers would be better off paying Dez $4 M for, at the minimum, a 60-catch, 800 yards and 8 TDs season, with a high probability that he gonna end up rocking in the clutch for the Pack.

How is any of that "game theory"? From good ol' Dictionary.com: Game Theory - the branch of mathematics concerned with the analysis of strategies for dealing with competitive situations where the outcome of a participant's choice of action depends critically on the actions of other participants. Game theory has been applied to contexts in war, business, and biology.

What you wrote is just your fairly uninformed opinion. We all share those, but that's not the same as "game theory." My understanding is that game theory is more deeply analytical than the talking out of our asses that most of us on this board partake in.

run pMc
08-20-2018, 05:59 PM
Please please please stop with the Dez talk. It would have happened by now if it's going to happen at all.

Over 16 games in 2017, Dez had 69 rec out of 132 targets (52.3% Catch%) for 838 yds and 6 TDs last year.
In 15 games, Jordy had 53 rec in 88 Tgts (60.2%, career low) for 482yds and 6 TDs. 25 of those receptions and all of his TDs were in games Rodgers played (G 1-6) so it's fair to think with Rodgers his numbers would look better.

Dez is younger, but like Jordy has lost his explosion.

For the Randall Cobb haters:
2017 stats 15 G, 66 rec on 92 tgts (71.7%) for 653 yds and 4TDs.

Wow, GB's offense was pretty darn anemic sans Rodgers.
I could pull the 2016 numbers as well if you want to compare, but those will only make Dez look worse compared to Jordy and Cobb. Dez hasn't cracked 1000 yards since 2014, and I wouldn't count on it happening again. And then there's the salary considerations.

Dez could get better stats playing with Rodgers than with Cleveland (or wherever) but he's well on the downside of his career and has a diva reputation as well. How would he react to being a fourth option as receiver (behind Adams, Graham, and Cobb)?
At this point I'd worry about fielding a competent OL to keep Rodgers upright and healthy -- he can throw to the bodies he's got.

run pMc
08-20-2018, 06:00 PM
4) Hunter Hillenmeyer

I always thought it weird -- seemed like they gave up on him fast and Chicago swooped in and he had a decent career.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-23-2018, 03:02 AM
Please please please stop with the Dez talk. It would have happened by now if it's going to happen at all.

Over 16 games in 2017, Dez had 69 rec out of 132 targets (52.3% Catch%) for 838 yds and 6 TDs last year.
In 15 games, Jordy had 53 rec in 88 Tgts (60.2%, career low) for 482yds and 6 TDs. 25 of those receptions and all of his TDs were in games Rodgers played (G 1-6) so it's fair to think with Rodgers his numbers would look better.

Dez is younger, but like Jordy has lost his explosion.

For the Randall Cobb haters:
2017 stats 15 G, 66 rec on 92 tgts (71.7%) for 653 yds and 4TDs.

Wow, GB's offense was pretty darn anemic sans Rodgers.
I could pull the 2016 numbers as well if you want to compare, but those will only make Dez look worse compared to Jordy and Cobb. Dez hasn't cracked 1000 yards since 2014, and I wouldn't count on it happening again. And then there's the salary considerations.

Dez could get better stats playing with Rodgers than with Cleveland (or wherever) but he's well on the downside of his career and has a diva reputation as well. How would he react to being a fourth option as receiver (behind Adams, Graham, and Cobb)?
At this point I'd worry about fielding a competent OL to keep Rodgers upright and healthy -- he can throw to the bodies he's got.

Watch All or Nothing, and you’ll see that Dez still has kung fu. What the haters see as arrogance is, in truth, passion. Dez is passionate about winning.

Dez can still play. Can still run routes. Can still run. Still practice hard.

In All or Nothing, in a practice, Dez combated that rook that Adams caught the game winner over as if they were in a game. Practice! We’re talking bout fucking practice, not a game! Some other established vets woulda jogged through practice and asked the rook to look him up on YouTube.

Before the Hundley debacle, there wasn’t a black QB Partial didn’t like. I assumed The Hun made Partail hate all black QBs, including Prescott. Partial has a point, though: Prescott, while not quite a bum, was mediocre at best last season. Dez’s stats woulda looked better the last few years with a GAB throwing him the rock.

Look at the Packers depth at WR. Geronimo Fucking Allison is a starter! In the Green and Gold, Dez would be the Coldplay of WRs: simply awesome.

hoosier
08-23-2018, 07:07 AM
You ask this almost every year and almost every year they cut at least one draft pick.

The answer is yes, they would if they have to.

Someone please list for me the greatest NFL careers for players the Packers cut as young players (no salary cap casualties or injuries). I'll start:

1. Kurt Warner
2. Will Blackmon

9999. Taysom Hill

I went back to Wolf and Shermy, which is probably cheating.

The Johnsons (LeShon and Charles)
The Charleses (Johnson and Lee)
Vonta Leach
Giacomini
Lawrence (Just a) Guy

Tony Oday
08-23-2018, 07:28 AM
Watch All or Nothing, and you’ll see that Dez still has kung fu. What the haters see as arrogance is, in truth, passion. Dez is passionate about winning.

Dez can still play. Can still run routes. Can still run. Still practice hard.

In All or Nothing, in a practice, Dez combated that rook that Adams caught the game winner over as if they were in a game. Practice! We’re talking bout fucking practice, not a game! Some other established vets woulda jogged through practice and asked the rook to look him up on YouTube.

Before the Hundley debacle, there wasn’t a black QB Partial didn’t like. I assumed The Hun made Partail hate all black QBs, including Prescott. Partial has a point, though: Prescott, while not quite a bum, was mediocre at best last season. Dez’s stats woulda looked better the last few years with a GAB throwing him the rock.

Look at the Packers depth at WR. Geronimo Fucking Allison is a starter! In the Green and Gold, Dez would be the Coldplay of WRs: simply awesome.
Dez couldn't get a contract with the Browns.

ThunderDan
08-23-2018, 08:36 AM

No need to bring up facts with APB, they don't change his mind or even make it into his brain.

mraynrand
08-23-2018, 08:38 AM

Sure he could. I just saw yesterday that they were hiring more concessioners.

texaspackerbacker
08-23-2018, 10:22 AM
Dez is just passionate about having the ball thrown to him even though he can't get open. The Cowboys actually wasted downs throwing to him just to keep him happy. They are lucky he is gone; We don't need him - we wouldn't need him even if we had a shortage of WRs, and actually we have too many to keep.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-23-2018, 10:38 AM

More likely, Dez wouldn’t sign Cleveland’s offer. It’s no secret Cleveland wants Dez more than I want a future shutdown corner offspring. But Dez wanna win. He ain’t gonna win in the Factory of Sadness.

I work out 3 times a week (4 prior to enslaving myself even more with a 2nd job). I consider myself hot. But in a society in which a man is measured by his wealth, ain’t no hot chick of African ancestry is gonna accept my seed, especially since I flip burgers for the minimum wage. But I have better odds of planting my seed than Dez has of winning 2 games with the hapless Browns.

Dez would be wise to wait til a contender losses one of its prima Donna wideout rather than sign with the Browns.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-23-2018, 10:44 AM
Sure he could. I just saw yesterday that they were hiring more concessioners.

Watch the films. Dez and Jordy were open plenty last season. the QBs tossing them rock a tons last season we’re abominations.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-23-2018, 10:46 AM
Edited: meant to reply to texs last post, not rands

texaspackerbacker
08-23-2018, 11:26 AM
Dez was just as bad two years ago when Dak wasn't nearly as "abominable" as last season.

Tony Oday
08-23-2018, 11:44 AM
Yeah Dez went to Cle and worked out just to turn them down. He is washed up and the best he can hope for is his money manager didn't piss away all his money.

The Shadow
08-23-2018, 12:03 PM
I dont't like Dez, Tank-I-Am
Pack needs steak, Dez is Spam
Don't like Dez running slants
Don't like Dez's selfish rants
Don't want Dez in Green Bay
Don't want Dez in any way
I don't like Dez, Tank-I-Am
I don't like Dez, damn, damn, damn

Anti-Polar Bear
08-23-2018, 12:05 PM
Yeah Dez went to Cle and worked out just to turn them down. He is washed up and the best he can hope for is his money manager didn't piss away all his money.

It’s called leverage. Contenders like the Packers might come out of hibernation now that another team is truly courting Dez.

Tony Oday
08-23-2018, 12:09 PM
Or not even answer his call when he can't get a contract from Cle. He is done.

pbmax
08-23-2018, 07:07 PM
I went back to Wolf and Shermy, which is probably cheating.

The Johnsons (LeShon and Charles)
The Charleses (Johnson and Lee)
Vonta Leach
Giacomini
Lawrence (Just a) Guy

Lawrence Guy would be in the Top 10 if not Top 5.

run pMc
08-24-2018, 10:37 AM
Dez would be wise to wait til a contender losses one of its prima Donna wideout rather than sign with the Browns.

That's for sure!

Lawrence Guy would be in the Top 10 if not Top 5. He might crack the Top 10. Vonta Leach definitely would. IIRC he made the Pro Bowl, and won a SB ring with the Ravens.

Wonder where Allen Barbre lands on the list?

Anti-Polar Bear
08-24-2018, 11:31 AM
I dont't like Dez, Tank-I-Am
Pack needs steak, Dez is Spam
Don't like Dez running slants
Don't like Dez's selfish rants
Don't want Dez in Green Bay
Don't want Dez in any way
I don't like Dez, Tank-I-Am
I don't like Dez, damn, damn, damn

Lol. What is up, Tagge. Yes, you were “Jerry Tagge” at Sportsbubblers. :)

bobblehead
08-24-2018, 11:34 AM
The only thing Dez Bryant has ever done is bolster the argument for abortion

I will however grant you that Geronimo Allison doesn't really have any good reason for being on this roster.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-24-2018, 11:43 AM
Dez was just as bad two years ago when Dak wasn't nearly as "abominable" as last season.

Hard to get into a rhythm when the team is always ponding the rock to protect the rookie QB. Dez can still play.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-24-2018, 12:00 PM
The only thing Dez Bryant has ever done is bolster the argument for abortion

I will however grant you that Geronimo Allison doesn't really have any good reason for being on this roster.

Go look up Dezs stats against the Pack. Dude does more than just fuck, not that he has as many offspring as Cro does.

KYPack
08-24-2018, 02:03 PM
Lol. What is up, Tagge. Yes, you were “Jerry Tagge” at Sportsbubblers. :)

And you were THE most hated poster on the Bubbler.

By a wide margin.

The Shadow
08-24-2018, 02:41 PM
I was not Jerry Tagge. I don't even know what Sportbubblers is or was.

MadScientist
08-24-2018, 04:37 PM
Go look up Dezs stats against the Pack. Dude does more than just fuck, not that he has as many offspring as Cro does.

Other teams would not be lining up Ladarius Gunter against him.

mraynrand
08-24-2018, 05:18 PM

Hey, which team is All-Pro Ladarius starting for this year? I suspect it might be that same team that will sign All-Pro WR Jeff Janis after he's cut by Cleveland.

Fritz
08-24-2018, 07:29 PM

By a wide margin.

Don't encourage him, KY.

pbmax
08-25-2018, 12:28 AM
That's for sure!

He might crack the Top 10. Vonta Leach definitely would. IIRC he made the Pro Bowl, and won a SB ring with the Ravens.

Wonder where Allen Barbre lands on the list?

Leach another good call.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-25-2018, 05:13 AM

By a wide margin.

Pugger, Scott Campbell, Ptisme, Dsilby, Reg Dunlap, CheeseCityFan (the PbMax of the Bubbler) and Joemailman (GermanShepherd69 at the Bubbler) all disagree with you. I was awesome at Sportsbubblers. My awesome "Ballad of Ted Thompson" poems/lyrics were second only to Shakespeare's awesome sonnets.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-25-2018, 05:19 AM

Dez once ate the Packers DBs for lunch in a game in which Shields, T-Will and Woods all played.

Signing Dez would constitute an upgrade, plain and simple.

mraynrand
08-25-2018, 06:01 AM
Dez once ate the Packers DBs for lunch in a game in which Shields, T-Will and Woods all played.

T.O. once ate the Packers DBs for lunch in a game in which White, Butler, and Doug Evans all played. Signing T.O. would constitute an upgrade, plain and simple.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-25-2018, 07:13 AM
T.O. once ate the Packers DBs for lunch in a game in which White, Butler, and Doug Evans all played. Signing T.O. would constitute an upgrade, plain and simple.

Have you seen TO lately? Dude’s still ripped. Given the wankers currently on the team, signing TO indeed would constitute upgrade.

Harlan Huckleby
08-25-2018, 07:54 AM
Hairless James Lofton has looked surprisingly fit on the telecasts this summer.

Tony Oday
08-25-2018, 09:04 AM
Fuck it sign Rice, TO, Moss and Dez, Super Bowl. Moron.

KYPack
08-25-2018, 11:33 AM
Pugger, Scott Campbell, Ptisme, Dsilby, Reg Dunlap, CheeseCityFan (the PbMax of the Bubbler) and Joemailman (GermanShepherd69 at the Bubbler) all disagree with you. I was awesome at Sportsbubblers. My awesome "Ballad of Ted Thompson" poems/lyrics were second only to Shakespeare's awesome sonnets.

(Firstly, apologies to my man Fritz for feeding the troll)

Ptisme, Dsilby, Reg Dunlap, CheeseCityFan thought you were a little troll jerk. They all warned you not to join the new blog they created bc you would not be welcome. Pug and Joe could tell you what they thought of you, they still post here.

There was a very interesting poster on the Bubbler. One of Darrin Charles teammates who played in the famous "shutdown game" posted on Bubbler. His story of the game was it was a blowout. Oshkosh used their star running back and TE to run Appleton off the field. The score of the game was 33-0. Most of the Oshkosh 1st string were taken down. Charles caught one pass for 18 yards on his way to becoming the Wisconsin HS player of the year. The Appleton corner backs spent the contest chasing down Oshkosh players making long gains. Your "shutdown legend" is bullshit and so are you.

Sorry Fritz, had to do it, ya know?

mraynrand
08-25-2018, 12:11 PM
Fuck it sign Rice, TO, Moss and Dez, Super Bowl. Moron.

Jerry Rice is looking pretty svelte with his copper back brace, taking speedball passes from Bert against stiff sunday-in-the-park competition.

mraynrand
08-25-2018, 12:12 PM
When will Scott Campbell return here?

Pugger
08-28-2018, 08:15 AM
Dez is a washed up headcase that the Packers need to RUN far away from. Anti wouldn't know talent if it burned him in a HS game or whatever fake story he used to trot out.

Yes, there is a reason why this clown is still unemployed.

Pugger
08-28-2018, 08:20 AM
More likely, Dez wouldn’t sign Cleveland’s offer. It’s no secret Cleveland wants Dez more than I want a future shutdown corner offspring. But Dez wanna win. He ain’t gonna win in the Factory of Sadness.

I work out 3 times a week (4 prior to enslaving myself even more with a 2nd job). I consider myself hot. But in a society in which a man is measured by his wealth, ain’t no hot chick of African ancestry is gonna accept my seed, especially since I flip burgers for the minimum wage. But I have better odds of planting my seed than Dez has of winning 2 games with the hapless Browns.

If he is as wonderful as you are suggesting how come NOBODY wants anything to do with him?? Most coveted players aren't FAs this damn long.

Pugger
08-28-2018, 08:23 AM

LMAO. Everyone at the Bubbler thought you were crazy.

Pugger
08-28-2018, 08:24 AM

Dez today ain't the Bryant you remember.

Pugger
08-28-2018, 08:27 AM

Ptisme, Dsilby, Reg Dunlap, CheeseCityFan thought you were a little troll jerk. They all warned you not to join the new blog they created bc you would not be welcome. Pug and Joe could tell you what they thought of you, they still post here.

There was a very interesting poster on the Bubbler. One of Darrin Charles teammates who played in the famous "shutdown game" posted on Bubbler. His story of the game was it was a blowout. Oshkosh used their star running back and TE to run Appleton off the field. The score of the game was 33-0. Most of the Oshkosh 1st string were taken down. Charles caught one pass for 18 yards on his way to becoming the Wisconsin HS player of the year. The Appleton corner backs spent the contest chasing down Oshkosh players making long gains. Your "shutdown legend" is bullshit and so are you.

:laugh: at APB. You always misspell that kid's name too.

Joemailman
08-28-2018, 08:32 AM

Nope Not me. :crazy::taunt:

Zool
08-28-2018, 09:38 AM
LMAO. Everyone at the Bubbler thought you were crazy.

It's okay, you can call him stupid. He knows he is.

mraynrand
08-28-2018, 10:25 AM
My awesome "Ballad of Ted Thompson" poems/lyrics were second only to Shakespeare's awesome sonnets.

I was 'Shakespeare' at Sportsbubbler

run pMc
08-28-2018, 10:59 AM
Based on the game 3 coverage:
Stock up: J'Mon Moore, Trevor Davis
Stock down: Yancey, Kumerow
???: MVS and ESB didn't do much.

Sounds like they really like Davis' value on ST. Moore is catching the ball again. Yancey is getting chances but no targets, which suggests no separation. Kumerow won't make the club in the tub...but I think he'll be a tough cut since it sounds like he was getting snaps with the 1's in practice and giving Tramon et al., all they can handle.

1. Adams
2. Cobb
3. Allison
Take your pick after that. I think they might keep 7. I'd be ok with Graham, Lewis and Tonyan over Kendricks or Byrd at TE. I do think with the 2 TE sets they've played they will want to keep at least 3 TE's, and might sacrifice a FB spot to do so.

pbmax
08-28-2018, 11:21 AM
Nope Not me. :crazy::taunt:

Wait a minute. Check all that apply:

__ I agree that Tank/APB was well regarded at SportsBubbler by other PR posters

__ I was GermanShepard69 at SportsBubbler

You obviously do not need to answer, but I am confused.

Joemailman
08-28-2018, 12:24 PM
Wait a minute. Check all that apply:

__ I agree that Tank/APB was well regarded at SportsBubbler by other PR posters

__ I was GermanShepard69 at SportsBubbler

You obviously do not need to answer, but I am confused.

I was not GermanShepherd69 at SportsBubbler. I have no opinion or knowledge on whether APB was well regarded at SportsBubbler. Although if KyPack was on there, he may have been somewhat negative

Harlan Huckleby
08-28-2018, 12:33 PM
LOL

QBME
08-28-2018, 09:56 PM

KY - Holy shite dude, You know we're aligned. I lurked there and I lurk here...and no love of a mention???

KYPack
08-31-2018, 11:19 AM
KY - Holy shite dude, You know we're aligned. I lurked there and I lurk here...and no love of a mention???

My bad. I was quoting Tank's foolish post.

QBME was a lurker on both sites.

Much love to the boy.