PDA

View Full Version : Packers shopping Cobb

red
09-01-2018, 01:25 PM
finally some sanity has reached the front office

The Ringer's Mike Lombardi reiterated on his latest GM Street podcast that Randall Cobb is available for trade.

Lombardi was also well out in front of the Dolphins shopping Jarvis Landry. "Everybody in the league knows Randall Cobb is available," Lombardi said, adamantly. "All you gotta do is make the call." Lombardi did acknowledge that Cobb likely has no trade market, however. He is owed an $8.6 million salary and has chronic ankle problems. We can't say we'd be surprised if Cobb got cut.
Source: GM Street Podcast

Harlan Huckleby
09-01-2018, 01:52 PM
hater

pbmax
09-01-2018, 02:23 PM
I think this is just a convoluted way of saying that many people think Cobb is overpaid.

Bretsky
09-02-2018, 03:31 AM
surprised there is not market for him

Anti-Polar Bear
09-02-2018, 04:05 AM
German Shepherd is seeking to trade Cobb to sign Dez? Why not have both on the roster?

Pugger
09-02-2018, 11:30 AM
I think this is just a convoluted way of saying that many people think Cobb is overpaid.

Didn't 1265 deny this rumor a couple of weeks ago? We do need some veterans in that WR room besides Adams and Geronimo

Pugger
09-02-2018, 11:31 AM
surprised there is not market for him

If indeed we are shopping him his salary might put off a lot of other clubs.

red
09-02-2018, 12:11 PM
Didn't 1265 deny this rumor a couple of weeks ago? We do need some veterans in that WR room besides Adams and Geronimo

New stuff just came out a few days ago. And when league sources from every team are saying he’s available, then he’s available

If indeed we are shopping him his salary might put off a lot of other clubs.

He’s gonna count something like 8.75 million for his new team this year. That’s a lot for a 600 yard guy who can’t get open on his own until the play breaks down

pbmax
09-02-2018, 01:10 PM
New stuff just came out a few days ago. And when league sources from every team are saying he’s available, then he’s available

He’s gonna count something like 8.75 million for his new team this year. That’s a lot for a 600 yard guy who can’t get open on his own until the play breaks down

You are going to have to show me "league sources" beyond Mike Lombardi. He says everyone knows he's available, but he has zero evidence of it. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.