PDA

View Full Version : Flash?

Anti-Polar Bear
09-15-2018, 10:48 PM
Hapless, tasteless Browns are moving on from Josh Gordon. Why not trade the 6 Pack got for the Hun for the Flash? Pack need a bomb threat. MVS has the potential to be one but he’s still a cub.

mraynrand
09-15-2018, 11:03 PM
Brownies will bring in Dez now, most likely. Gordo just can't stay sober. Awful for anyone to be in his shoes.

smuggler
09-15-2018, 11:26 PM
Hapless, tasteless Browns

Dude is halfway lousy with with autism and they have been hand-holding that weak minded fucker for the past four years. It's amazing to me how some of these guys just piss away their talent like they do. MIKE CHUCK, Josh Gordon. Fuck 'em.

To criticize the Browns in ANY OTHER AREA would be justified, but in this one, the critic just looks like a goddamn retard. Good job, as usual, APB! Bravo!

Anti-Polar Bear
09-16-2018, 12:09 AM
Dude is halfway lousy with with autism and they have been hand-holding that weak minded fucker for the past four years. It's amazing to me how some of these guys just piss away their talent like they do. MIKE CHUCK, Josh Gordon. Fuck 'em.

To criticize the Browns in ANY OTHER AREA would be justified, but in this one, the critic just looks like a goddamn retard. Good job, as usual, APB! Bravo!

Dude, show some fucking compassion. As Rand said, it sucks for anyone to be in Gordon’s shoes. Addiction is a disease. Too many people have lost their fight, unfortunately.

Flash is ultratalanted, and he’s still being exploited for the minimum-wage. Pack need a a legitimate bomb threat. Sure, it looks like Flash currently has a hammy, but he’s gonna need time to get cozy with then playbook anyway. Hammy should be fine and dandy by the time he’s cozy.

bobblehead
09-16-2018, 01:07 AM
Coach Killer

call_me_ishmael
09-16-2018, 02:55 AM
Coach Killer

Yep. Unless he goes to NE, where he probably will.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-16-2018, 02:59 AM
Coach Killer

How so? Whenever Flash’s on the field, he produces. How does awesome production kill a coach?

Anti-Polar Bear
09-16-2018, 05:18 AM
Brownies will bring in Dez now, most likely. Gordo just can't stay sober. Awful for anyone to be in his shoes.

I’d rather see Flash in the G&G than Dez, not that I wouldn’t love to see Dez in the G&G.

Flash is a bomb threat.

Zool
09-16-2018, 09:50 AM
Coach Killer

Then I’m all for it.

Bretsky
09-16-2018, 09:52 AM
I would think he'll come cheap

Would anybody here give up a 6th or 7th round draft pick for him ?

Zool
09-16-2018, 10:03 AM
I would think he'll come cheap

Would anybody here give up a 6th or 7th round draft pick for him ?

For 3-4 games before he’s suspended/injured?

Bretsky
09-16-2018, 10:14 AM

Very fair post

But haven't we taken other problem children in past (of course I don't recall) and straighten them because GB ...well...….it's not exactly hopping with things to do

Can we trade for Gordon, and then sign TEEBBOOWWW to keep him clean and have them room together ??

red
09-16-2018, 10:16 AM

sounds like he showed up late yesterday either drunk or high

so you might not even get 3 or 4 games if the league looks into it

pbmax
09-16-2018, 10:45 AM

I can't even make an insider trading joke. I hope the kid gets some real help and stay away for as long as he needs.

bobblehead
09-16-2018, 10:50 AM
How so? Whenever Flash’s on the field, he produces. How does awesome production kill a coach?

Ask Terell Ownens. Or Jay Cutler. Or Michael Vick. Or John Elway before he had Davis. Or Latrelle Spreewell....thats funny cuz he literally choked his coach.

red
09-16-2018, 10:56 AM
I can't even make an insider trading joke. I hope the kid gets some real help and stay away for as long as he needs.

he's already gotten help like 3 or 4 times, never helped

this is a kid thats just on the death watch

pbmax
09-16-2018, 10:59 AM
Ask Terell Ownens. Or Jay Cutler. Or Michael Vick. Or John Elway before he had Davis. Or Latrelle Spreewell....thats funny cuz he literally choked his coach.

There are a few NBA observers who think PJ deserved it. Doesn't excuse it, but he has a legendary reputation as an asshole.

pbmax
09-16-2018, 11:00 AM
he's already gotten help like 3 or 4 times, never helped

this is a kid thats just on the death watch

You never know when the rehab is going to take. Favre just admitted it took him three attempts with stints in rehab.

bobblehead
09-16-2018, 08:23 PM
There are a few NBA observers who think PJ deserved it. Doesn't excuse it, but he has a legendary reputation as an asshole.

That may well be. Latrelle was a wisconsin native so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

mraynrand
09-16-2018, 08:27 PM
That may well be. Latrelle was a wisconsin native so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

I lived out there at the time. That GS team was inmates running the asylum, even though PJ was a total cock. Latrelle is a bad dude.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-17-2018, 12:02 PM
Very fair post

But haven't we taken other problem children in past (of course I don't recall) and straighten them because GB ...well...….it's not exactly hopping with things to do

Can we trade for Gordon, and then sign TEEBBOOWWW to keep him clean and have them room together ??

Koren Robinson, to name one.

Fritz
09-17-2018, 01:57 PM
Very fair post

Terry Glenn! Koren Robinson!

Zool
09-17-2018, 02:48 PM
They both sucked for GB

call_me_ishmael
09-17-2018, 03:23 PM
Well this one was easy to call a mile away. Who didn't know he was going to NE the second he was available? Kraft will happily pay a baby sitter, and I'm sure Gordon will be happy to have one around him all the time so he can earn a second contract somewhere. No brainer for all parties. Rich get richer.

mraynrand
09-17-2018, 03:26 PM
Patriots gave up a fifth-round draft pick, meaning Browns can draft a kicker next year (cuz they shit-canned their PK today too).

Anti-Polar Bear
11-01-2019, 12:41 PM
Motherfuck, the NFL's waivers rule after the trade deadline is stupid. Even greybeard vets of NFL wars are subjected to the wire. At 7-1, da Pack ain't got a shot at the Flash.