PDA

View Full Version : Week 2 Other Games

ThunderDan
09-16-2018, 07:29 PM
Cowboys jump out quick. 7-0 1:30 into the game.

mraynrand
09-16-2018, 08:45 PM
Fitzpatrick is pimped out.

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/ryan-fitzpatrick-conor-mcgregor.jpg

esoxx
09-16-2018, 09:15 PM
Fitzpatrick is pimped out.

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/ryan-fitzpatrick-conor-mcgregor.jpg

That is Coner McGregor.

texaspackerbacker
09-16-2018, 10:02 PM
The Cowboys D is looking damn good again tonight, and it's only gonna get better as they get their thugs back from suspension.

The Giants' problems begin and end with that slug, Eli Manning. I can't help thinking as I watch this game, what if Aaron Rodgers had weapons like that to work with along with at least an average O Line as the Giants have.

mraynrand
09-16-2018, 10:05 PM
The Cowboys D is looking damn good again tonight, and it's only gonna get better as they get their thugs back from suspension.

The Giants' problems begin and end with that slug, Eli Manning. I can't help thinking as I watch this game, what if Aaron Rodgers had weapons like that to work with along with at least an average O Line as the Giants have.

Yeah, that Giants O-line is just blocking lights out. :roll: What the hell were you watching?

texaspackerbacker
09-16-2018, 10:11 PM
They're doing better than our O Line usually does. Manning is completely immobile and Barkley or whoever are shitty at picking up blitzes - that is their downfall, not the O Line. These last couple of drives when the Cowboys stopped blitzing, the Giants O Line kept them out.

What game are YOU watching hahahaha?

mraynrand
09-16-2018, 10:11 PM
They're doing better than our O Line usually does.

lol

ThunderDan
09-16-2018, 10:36 PM
They're doing better than our O Line usually does. Manning is completely immobile and Barkley or whoever are shitty at picking up blitzes - that is their downfall, not the O Line. These last couple of drives when the Cowboys stopped blitzing, the Giants O Line kept them out.

What game are YOU watching hahahaha?
Eli sacked 6 times.

mraynrand
09-17-2018, 08:01 AM
Dr. Jekyll leaves Mr. Hyde

"I quit"
https://i1.wp.com/www.sopitas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/vontae-davis-bills-retiro-profesional-mitad-partido.png

Cheesehead Craig
09-17-2018, 08:03 AM
KC has a hell of an offense. Mahomes is legit.

Fritz
09-17-2018, 02:05 PM
And the Lions lose again. But this time it was close, and all the radioheads screaming that Patricia lost the team are trying to figure out how to walk that back while still being critical of Patricia.

mraynrand
09-17-2018, 02:07 PM
Reporters: Has Patricia lost the team?

Fans: Yes, and we hope he never finds them

Rastak
09-17-2018, 08:04 PM
If the Bears had a decent QB they'd be a damn good team.

Teamcheez1
09-17-2018, 08:25 PM
If the Bears had a decent QB they'd be a damn good team.

Seattle is awful. Bears are overrated.

Bretsky
09-17-2018, 09:28 PM
I think the Bears are going to be scary good soon

Mack is a beast

pbmax
09-17-2018, 10:44 PM
I think the Bears are going to be scary good soon

Mack is a beast

I cannot see how you think that after two really modest games by them. Seattle is a real turdcicle now.

yetisnowman
09-17-2018, 10:56 PM
If Trubisky can just be a game manager and cut down on turnovers, the Bears can be really good. This season even.

hoosier
09-18-2018, 07:28 AM
KC has a hell of an offense. Mahomes is legit.

After six games last year they looked like they were the team to beat in the AFC. Then the air went out. Poor Andy Reid, his teams are always in the hunt and they always find a way to derail.

mraynrand
09-18-2018, 08:11 AM
After six games last year they looked like they were the team to beat in the AFC. Then the air went out. Poor Andy Reid, his teams are always in the hunt and they always find a way to derail.

They are streaky. Mahomes has a better arm and moves better than Smith. I didn't realize that he was a 90+ mph pitcher as well. Kinda like a more accurate, slightly smaller Favre. Sky's the limit.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-18-2018, 08:46 AM
Dr. Jekyll leaves Mr. Hyde

"I quit"
https://i1.wp.com/www.sopitas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/vontae-davis-bills-retiro-profesional-mitad-partido.png

Good one.

Found a nice article in cyberspace in which I'm sure you, Tex and Wist will enjoy:

Vontae Davis quitting in the middle of a game makes him a goddamn working class hero
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/9/17/17869260/vontae-davis-retired-quitting-buffalo-bills-middle-of-a-game-working-class-hero

No experience feels the same as quitting a job, especially when you do it unexpectedly. It’s an act of self determination that comes around only rarely thanks to the constraints of society and cultural norms (and also a lot of bullshit with the Darwinistic programming of American capitalism).

mraynrand
09-18-2018, 09:00 AM
^^^ There's nothing more glorious than quitting an awful job right one the spot. I've done it. I hope everyone has that experience. Almost all the time, you want to give notice and be a good person about it, but sometimes, if you get an abusive boss or some such crap, you gotta make your stand, get up, and storm out. Take this job and shove it!

Anti-Polar Bear
09-18-2018, 01:13 PM
^^^ There's nothing more glorious than quitting an awful job right one the spot. I've done it. I hope everyone has that experience. Almost all the time, you want to give notice and be a good person about it, but sometimes, if you get an abusive boss or some such crap, you gotta make your stand, get up, and storm out. Take this job and shove it!

Yeah, like, when you were a high school kid, or better yet, a college stud? How nice would it be to be the parents' responsibility again,eh? Quit a job on the spot without worrying about the montage, the bills, feeding the kids and satisfying the spouse's materialistic wants.

As for me, ain't no hot chick of African ancestry is gonna accept my seed and provide me with a future shutdown corner offspring, so...(see onion thread in FYI)

pbmax
09-18-2018, 05:55 PM
The montage is usually the second unit and editors responsibility.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-19-2018, 01:30 AM
The montage is usually the second unit and editors responsibility.

Mortgage.