PDA

View Full Version : Should I start the GameDay thread next week?

Anti-Polar Bear
09-17-2018, 10:43 AM
I'm still undefeated, yo!

oldbutnotdeadyet
09-17-2018, 12:08 PM
Ok, sure, as you appear to be having more fun doing it than the typical rat.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-17-2018, 12:45 PM
Ok, sure, as you appear to be having more fun doing it than the typical rat.

Well, I try to be funny, even though I'm not as funny as Harlan. Some people get depressed when it rains. Others, when the Packers lose. Humor is a nice dope for depression. And when the Pack tie? I ain't sure what to feel.

Fritz
09-17-2018, 01:55 PM
You feel like you've kissed your sister. The ugly sister.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-18-2018, 08:26 AM
You feel like you've kissed your sister. The ugly sister.

What’s if she’s your step-sister and she’s hot (and of legal age, of course). Is it ok to like the kiss?

Anti-Polar Bear
09-19-2018, 03:24 AM
I’ve been on this forum on and off for more than a decade, and I don’t think anyone has mentioned this interesting fact: The Narcissist Lex Luger once played for the Packers. :)

Anti-Polar Bear
09-22-2018, 11:57 AM
Poll is closed.

Packerrats is a democracy and Packerrats hath spokenth. The awesome honor of starting the awesome GameDay thread remains with me, Tank Elf Duke. I'm humbled.

Sorry, Bretsky, Pb, Red, Kentucky and ThunderDan. Y'all will have to wait til next season for the opportunity to start a GameDay thread. Defeat ain't something the Packers will have to deal with this season.

Harlan Huckleby
09-22-2018, 12:54 PM
The poll graphic ends as a perfect fuck you gesture.

Harlan Huckleby
09-22-2018, 12:55 PM
I'm humbled.

well, in a humble brag sorta way.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-22-2018, 01:08 PM
The poll graphic ends as a perfect fuck you gesture.

lol

bobblehead
09-23-2018, 09:07 PM
So....thats an official no now.

Bretsky
09-23-2018, 10:35 PM
Tanks Game Day threads

RIP

pbmax
09-23-2018, 11:03 PM
The temporary policy of ties continuing in the hands of the current poster, ends with this week :lol:

Anti-Polar Bear
09-23-2018, 11:42 PM
Fuck y’all. I’ll start an unofficial GameDay thread full of half naked women. Wait, didn’t the Redman do that already?

Good luck to the next GameDay thread starter. As long as thunderdan doesn’t start one, i’m cool. Dude thinks he’s so much better than us humble peasants cos he has season tickets.

ThunderDan
09-24-2018, 10:29 AM
Fuck y’all. I’ll start an unofficial GameDay thread full of half naked women. Wait, didn’t the Redman do that already?

Good luck to the next GameDay thread starter. As long as thunderdan doesn’t start one, i’m cool. Dude thinks he’s so much better than us humble peasants cos he has season tickets.

Go cry somewhere else. Instead of bitching about how unfair your life is, why don't you do something about it. I worked my way up from the bottom and now own my own company. You could too if you had any drive and determination and stopped talking about the supposed highlight of your life which occurred in high school.

Tony Oday
09-24-2018, 10:39 AM
I think you should stop being a racist.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-25-2018, 12:24 PM
Go cry somewhere else. Instead of bitching about how unfair your life is, why don't you do something about it. I worked my way up from the bottom and now own my own company. You could too if you had any drive and determination and stopped talking about the supposed highlight of your life which occurred in high school.

Have you ever faced discrimination because of the color of your skin? I have. Alvarez once told me that I was too short and too pale to play corner for the Wisconsin Badgers. It's not me - it's society. The system makes mind-less, greed-fucked, racist zombies out of the ignorant masses.

"It's the same old theme since 1760...With their tanks, and their bombs, and their bombs, and their guns."

Anti-Polar Bear
09-25-2018, 12:39 PM
I think you should stop being a racist.

I can't be racist. I don't watch hockey. And I root for Asian golfer, Tiger Woods. Darwin says that Tiger got his golf genes from his mother. Look around. We don't see any black golfer at the top level, but there are a whole lotta hotshot Asian golfers around, including Tiger. :tup:

mraynrand
09-25-2018, 12:57 PM
Your whole post was racial if not racist, did you realize that?

Anti-Polar Bear
09-25-2018, 02:15 PM
Your whole post was racial if not racist, did you realize that?

To me, it was a joke. Or maybe an irony.

Then again, maybe not. My ilk and I, we like to talk 'bout skin pigments. You said it yourself. :-P

Hey Rand, on a serious note, aren't you a biologist? I may have mistakenly fogged my crappy apartment too much, killing off all the spiders and their natural pest shield. Now I'm getting a lot of flying insects, not houseflies, though. Hopefully, not fleas but could be. I'm no insect expert, so I dunno what the fuck they are. They're tiny and they fly, apparently. Annoying as fuck. Sprayed apt with a tons of chemicals, no luck. Always cleaned up after eating. Don't have pets. Never opened windows out of fear that more insects would get in. How the fuck do I rid them fucking insects, you know? Will winter kill them off?

mraynrand
09-25-2018, 02:20 PM
I don’t give pest advice over the internet. (Except maybe advice about Harlan)

I can’t recall - are midges a thing in Wisconsin? Those things can flood your house for several days. Look like mosquitoes but don’t bite.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-25-2018, 02:53 PM
I don’t give pest advice over the internet. (Except maybe advice about Harlan)

I can’t recall - are midges a thing in Wisconsin? Those things can flood your house for several days. Look like mosquitoes but don’t bite.

Not sure, but I think I'm gonna get a zapper. Hopefully that shit works. I fucking hate insects, maybe even more so than racists. Ticks and mosquitoes are keeping me away from the disc golf course. Fucking pests inside crappy apt turn me off when I'm browsing aphrodisiac vids. :-x

KYPack
09-25-2018, 03:37 PM
Use a hearty dose of Zyklon B.

That will rid your joint of at least one pest.

mraynrand
09-25-2018, 04:49 PM
Use a hearty dose of Zyklon B.

That will rid your joint of at least one pest.

holy crap