PDA

View Full Version : The Official Packers @ Washington GameDay Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3]

gbgary
09-23-2018, 04:07 PM
the only good thing today was seeing my longtime Packer buddy Rich and meeting our very own BZnDallas, and his father, at a sports bar to watch the debacle.

Rastak
09-23-2018, 04:09 PM
the only good thing today was seeing my longtime Packer buddy Rich and meeting our very own BZinDallas, and his father, at a sports bar to watch the debacle.

That's cool!

gbgary
09-23-2018, 04:14 PM
That's cool!

yup. our teams SUCKED today!

Rastak
09-23-2018, 04:15 PM
yup. our teams SUCKED today!

I know mine did.

pbmax
09-23-2018, 05:30 PM
the only good thing today was seeing my longtime Packer buddy Rich and meeting our very own BZnDallas, and his father, at a sports bar to watch the debacle.

How was BZnDallas? Love to have him playing FF.

Guiness
09-23-2018, 07:36 PM
NFL Operations thinks its the rule:

NFL Football Operations @NFLFootballOps
This is a foul for roughing the passer - the defender lands “with all or most of the defender’s weight” on the passer. Rule 12, Section 2, Article 9(b): http://ops.nfl.com/4a8IbH #GBvsWAS

I agree with inconsistent.

This call has really ticked me off. I don't think I've EVER yelled at the TV with so much outrage as when that flag came out. I've been upset and yelled at plenty of players for this or that dropped ball/missed tackle/blown protection but never been as mad as I was at that call.

I'm not sure what's next. Can't believe I'm saying this, but not sure I'm watching the game next week. And I haven't missed a game I could watch in years. :sad:

mraynrand
09-23-2018, 09:05 PM
This call has really ticked me off. I don't think I've EVER yelled at the TV with so much outrage as when that flag came out. I've been upset and yelled at plenty of players for this or that dropped ball/missed tackle/blown protection but never been as mad as I was at that call.

I'm not sure what's next. Can't believe I'm saying this, but not sure I'm watching the game next week. And I haven't missed a game I could watch in years. :sad:

This was the first Packer loss in a long while where I just didn't care all that much. I used to take days to recover, now I'm becoming indifferent.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-24-2018, 03:05 AM
Stop it! I read the first line and thought Graham was hurt.

Yep. Usually don’t read Packers news from the MSM after a loss; Bretsky’s post had me worried a bit.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-24-2018, 03:11 AM
This was the first Packer loss in a long while where I just didn't care all that much. I used to take days to recover, now I'm becoming indifferent.

Or you’re becoming a Stoic. :)

Tony Oday
09-24-2018, 09:09 AM
Anti is a racist just remember that.

gbgary
09-24-2018, 04:38 PM
How was BZnDallas? Love to have him playing FF.

good...very nice guy! he's on twitter more than he is on here. @bzndallass