PDA

View Full Version : An Argument in Favor of Trading For P-Peter

Anti-Polar Bear
10-23-2018, 03:06 AM
The shutdown corner, slash, punt returner wants out in ‘Zona. Quit fucking hibernating, German Shepherd, and get a deal done. New Orleans’ pick should it get done. Pack ain’t gonna find a Pat Peterson with that late 1st rounder in the draft. No fucking way in fuckin Hades.

T-Will doesn’t repeat mistakes, but he seems to be allowing a TD per game. Trade for PPeter and move Williams to free safety. Start Whitehead at the strong. Brice and Dix on then bench.

King isn’t anything special. Injury-prone, so he hasn’t really gotten the opportunity to show how much he sucks.

Trading for PPeter would be CWood all over again. Do your fucking job and get it done, Gute!

Fritz
10-23-2018, 05:57 AM
The shutdown corner, slash, punt returner wants out in ‘Zona. Quit fucking hibernating, German Shepherd, and get a deal done. New Orleans’ pick should it get done. Pack ain’t gonna find a Pat Peterson with that late 1st rounder in the draft. No fucking way in fuckin Hades.

T-Will doesn’t repeat mistakes, but he seems to be allowing a TD per game. Trade for PPeter and move Williams to free safety. Start Whitehead at the strong. Brice and Dix on then bench.

King isn’t anything special. Injury-prone, so he hasn’t really gotten the opportunity to show how much he sucks.

Trading for PPeter would be CWood all over again. Do your fucking job and get it done, Gute!

I'm not sure they need another corner, but they do need a safety and someone who can actually rush the passer.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-23-2018, 06:09 AM
I'm not sure they need another corner, but they do need a safety and someone who can actually rush the passer.

I was at the Niners game in my awesome Kap jersey, and I saw niners wideout open a tons plenty. That means the corners couldn’t cover anyone. Nothing the Claymaker can do when the ball is getting out in 2 seconds due to wanker corners.

Yes, Pack need a mofo safety and Mack, but they also need a shutdown corner. Guts fucked up the Mack ordeal. Should’ve signed Reid or traded for Earl T. German Shepherd needs to acquire Peterson.

mraynrand
10-23-2018, 07:05 AM
If they get J’xander back and PP can really play the ‘W’ position then trading for him would be great. Make that secondary dominant. That’s their only chance this season because they need two LBs and another lineman to rebuild the defensive front.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-23-2018, 09:00 AM
If they get J’xander back and PP can really play the ‘W’ position then trading for him would be great. Make that secondary dominant. That’s their only chance this season because they need two LBs and another lineman to rebuild the defensive front.

Pettine’s Jets Ds dominated not b/c they had a Mack or Donald, but b/c they had a shutdown corner in the Revis Island.

Peterson is a shutdown corner.

Fritz
10-23-2018, 11:12 AM
How old is he? What's his contract look like?

gbgary
10-23-2018, 12:35 PM

they could move Tramon to safety. he's played it before for Pettine.

pbmax
10-23-2018, 12:53 PM
they could move Tramon to safety. he's played it before for Pettine.

In Cleveland?

Harlan Huckleby
10-23-2018, 01:44 PM
The more NFL games I watch this year the more I think that defense wins nothing. The key to the Packers is getting their passing attack on track. Maybe the WRs healing will help. The key to fixing the defense is keeping them off the field more.

mraynrand
10-23-2018, 02:00 PM
In Cleveland?

Twill played corner for Poutine in 2015 then Poutine was gone.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-23-2018, 02:53 PM
The more NFL games I watch this year the more I think that defense wins nothing. The key to the Packers is getting their passing attack on track. Maybe the WRs healing will help. The key to fixing the defense is keeping them off the field more.

I made similar argument in the bye week thread, but you were too busy posting at the Washington Post forums, as you often do during Pack byes and the off-season. I coulda used your help in debunking pbmax, man. Still, I ain’t mad at ya - we cool. :)

Anti-Polar Bear
10-23-2018, 03:11 PM
How old is he? What's his contract look like?

28. Wood was also 28 when EWolf somehow managed to sign him. No way Todd coulda signed Wood - too incompetent.

$11 m this year; 11 m next year; 12 m in 2020. Cap can always be cooked, but those numbers ain’t monstrous.

German Shepherd gotta act fast and bold cos there’s gonna be lots of competition for P-Peter. We do not want to see the shutdown corner in purple.

Harlan Huckleby
10-23-2018, 03:33 PM
I coulda used your help in debunking pbmax, man.

Well, I don't get in the mud with a lying huckster. I won't be drawn into a name-calling contest with that pervert.

mraynrand
10-23-2018, 04:50 PM

A team with a very good offense and a solid defense, once it gains the lead, can just shut down the opposition. That may only be the Rams this year.

Pugger
10-24-2018, 09:01 AM
It doesn't sound like AZ is interested in trading their star player any time soon.

run pMc
10-26-2018, 08:31 AM
Can he play safety? Has he played safety? Put him in the C-Wood role if he can -- but what would AZ ask? Are they actually still shopping (or seriously listening to offers)?

Wood was also 28 when EWolf somehow managed to sign him. No way Todd coulda signed Wood - too incompetent.
Woodson signed with GB because it was the best -- and only significant -- offer his agent got.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUhQ6XIzqSw&t=1769s

Anti-Polar Bear
10-26-2018, 03:48 PM
Can he play safety? Has he played safety? Put him in the C-Wood role if he can -- but what would AZ ask? Are they actually still shopping (or seriously listening to offers)?

Woodson signed with GB because it was the best -- and only significant -- offer his agent got.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUhQ6XIzqSw&t=1769s

I think the Cardinals brasses are trying not to set a so-called precedent. I mean, they don't want their star players demanding to be traded every time they're disgruntled with the team. Peterson has made it clear he wants out. If the price is right, a deal might get done.