PDA

View Full Version : Studs And Duds - Packers vs. Rams

Joemailman
10-28-2018, 07:44 PM
Studs

Aaron Jones - 12 rushes, 86 yards and a TD run that got Packers back in the game.

Devante Adams - 5 catches for 133 yards. Truly elite

MVS - 2 catches for 45 yards and a TD. Looking like a mid-round steal.

Blake Martinez - 12 total tackles, 1 sack, 2 TFL

Kenny Clark - Seems to cause disruption on almost every play.

Jaire Alexander - 5 passes defensed and 7 tackles. Gonna be a star.

Duds

Zook - 2 huge failures by ST. Gave up 1st down on fake punt, and Monty's decision.

JK Scott - 3 bad punts including the last one that basically handed Rams the winning field goal.

Monty!

Rutnstrut
10-28-2018, 07:59 PM
How about stubby as a dud just for that dumbass call that resulted in the safety. Also for trying to throw on 3rd and a short 2, yet trying to run on 3rd and long.

Joemailman
10-28-2018, 08:03 PM
How about stubby as a dud just for that dumbass call that resulted in the safety. Also for trying to throw on 3rd and a short 2, yet trying to run on 3rd and long.

I was leaving that one for you. :-)

red
10-28-2018, 08:25 PM
we have a very good clear cut #1 RB in jones

time to stop fucking around with this running back by committee crap, stop switching every series

if he mises a block every now and then then TEACH HIM how to do it better

pbmax
10-28-2018, 08:29 PM
we have a very good clear cut #1 RB in jones

time to stop fucking around with this running back by committee crap, stop switching every series

if he mises a block every now and then then TEACH HIM how to do it better

The team will need to be on the brink of elimination before Jones gets the full time gig. See Williams pass block for long TD and Jones missing a pass block in first half.

I agree he should play more. But you lose more with a further injury to Rodgers than you do going from Jones->Williams.

red
10-28-2018, 08:54 PM
The team will need to be on the brink of elimination before Jones gets the full time gig. See Williams pass block for long TD and Jones missing a pass block in first half.

I agree he should play more. But you lose more with a further injury to Rodgers than you do going from Jones->Williams.

or a-rod gets hit 31 times a game instead of just his usual 30 and jones ends up with 10 or so more carries per game

red
10-28-2018, 08:59 PM
i think it was taylor that whiffed on a block that led to a sack, should he also not be in on passing plays?

should bulaga not be allowed on running plays after the way he had his ass handed to him on the safety?

its just nuts to me that we can't get the ball in the hands of the 2nd or 3rd best threat on offense, when all you have to do to get him more touches his to put him on the field and hand him the damn ball

Joemailman
10-28-2018, 09:01 PM

I wonder if they'll be more willing to go with Jones more if Rodgers gets back to full mobility. Right now Rodgers' lack of escapability makes the blocking back more important.

Pugger
10-28-2018, 09:02 PM
Studs

Aaron Jones - 12 rushes, 86 yards and a TD run that got Packers back in the game.

Devante Adams - 5 catches for 133 yards. Truly elite

MVS - 2 catches for 45 yards and a TD. Looking like a mid-round steal.

Blake Martinez - 12 total tackles, 1 sack, 2 TFL

Kenny Clark - Seems to cause disruption on almost every play.

Jaire Alexander - 5 passes defensed and 7 tackles. Gonna be a star.

Duds

Zook - 2 huge failures by ST. Gave up 1st down on fake punt, and Monty's decision.

JK Scott - 3 bad punts including the last one that basically handed Rams the winning field goal.

Monty!

Zook is a dope who should be shown the door but I don't blame him for the fake punt. That was just a great call by the Rams. Plus they didn't get anything out of it in the end.

Pugger
10-28-2018, 09:04 PM
I wonder if they'll be more willing to go with Jones more if Rodgers gets back to full mobility. Right now Rodgers' lack of escapability makes the blocking back more important.

You're probably right. I wonder if we need a blocking FB too. Bring up one of the 2 on the PS and send Monty packing.

wist43
10-28-2018, 09:09 PM
MM.

His playcalling on our last possession was typical, predictable, and pathetic. Never saw the ball again.

Fire Fat Mike.

Rutnstrut
10-28-2018, 09:36 PM

Because limiting Jones and doing things the way they are is burning up the league? Funny how other great QB's in the NFL like Brady and Brees have coaches that want to win even if it means running or short passes. Yet stubby refuses to do that and people still think he's great.

mraynrand
10-28-2018, 09:40 PM
MM.

His playcalling on our last possession was typical, predictable, and pathetic. Never saw the ball again.

Fire Fat Mike.

Stubby can't block for Taylor. I know this is hard to process, but they really had a great play call there.

Joemailman
Awesome move by MVS to avoid jam at the line which set him free for TD. Guy runs fast and he's learning fast. https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2018/10/28/packers-take-lead-on-long-td-from-rookie-marquez-valdes-scantling/

mraynrand
Because limiting Jones and doing things the way they are is burning up the league? Funny how other great QB's in the NFL like Brady and Brees have coaches that want to win even if it means running or short passes. Yet stubby refuses to do that and people still think he's great.

The other team has some quality players able to stop the run.

mraynrand
10-28-2018, 09:42 PM

Two calls to complain about. Did you notice the Juggernaut Rams offense had some awful calls and possessions against a pathetic defense?

Pugger
10-28-2018, 09:45 PM
What is crazy is if MN ends up losing tonight we'll only be a game out of first place in this division. I hope what we saw today is a sign of things to come. You never know...

mraynrand
10-28-2018, 09:47 PM
What is crazy is if MN ends up losing tonight we'll only be a game out of first place in this division. I hope what we saw today is a sign of things to come. You never know...

Could be. We could lose a lot of close competitive games due to brain lock epic stupid maneuvers. I'm hoping for wins.

esoxx
10-28-2018, 09:55 PM
Stubby

channtheman
10-28-2018, 10:41 PM
Studs - Aaron Jones and Alexander on defense.

Duds - rest of team and coaching staff. We have yet to put together a complete game on offense, defense, and special teams. This team is frustrating to watch to say the least.

texaspackerbacker
10-28-2018, 10:46 PM
Maybe I'm like a broken record, but the whole O Line, with the possible exception of Linsley, are DUDS - perpetual duds. Yeah, at times today they were better than usual, but the only way they weren't DUDS is horribly low expectations. Lane Taylor and Bulaga were particularly bad. They stand out as especially bad when the other team has a good O Line.

Scott was a dud today. Montgomery shouldn't even be on the team after his colossally duddish performance.

Most of our D was Studs today. Martinez, Clark, and Daniels, of course. Lowery was decent. Fackrell had some moments, as did Gilbert. Did Nick Perry even play? If so, I guess he would qualify as a dud. Jaire Alexander was excellent. Whitehead was decent considering low expectations.

Aaron Rodgers was Aaron Rodgers - you just can't say better than that. Davante Adams - who several years ago I didn't like - is approaching superstar status. MVS and ESB are gonna be star players too, sooner rather than later. Aaron Jones was decent, maybe better than decent.

I'm rapidly coming around to being a Pettine fan, although he shoulda used that jailbreak blitz more and found away to counter the Rams counter to it.

As for McCarthy, I'm not quite ready to hop on the Fire McCarthy train yet, but I'm getting there.

A special Dud award to the team doctors who declared Sam Shields unfit a couple of years ago.

wist43
10-28-2018, 10:55 PM
Stubby can't block for Taylor. I know this is hard to process, but they really had a great play call there.

There should have been three aggressive shots down the field. If they fail, I can live with that.

What I can't live with is Stubby's all too predictable dink, run routine.

He needs to be replaced 12 minutes and 36 seconds after our season ends. I've completely bailed on his ass.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-29-2018, 03:05 AM
Duds: Uncool Pack fans and their cries for smashmouth futbol.

To quote a wise man, “the Packers have Aaron Fucking Rodgers at QB, and uncool Pack fans want Rodgers to hand the ball off all day?” (Yes, Rand, you have my permission to use this quote as your sig.)

Anti-Polar Bear
10-29-2018, 03:10 AM
Zook is a dope who should be shown the door but I don't blame him for the fake punt. That was just a great call by the Rams. Plus they didn't get anything out of it in the end.

Affirmative.

mraynrand
10-29-2018, 05:40 AM

To quote a wise man, “the Packers have Aaron Fucking Rodgers at QB, and uncool Pack fans want Rodgers to hand the ball off all day?” (Yes, Rand, you have my permission to use this quote as your sig.)

It's a passing league. Packers basically played a defense that dared the Rams to beat them with running the ball, a relying on dominant corners, and a good D-line interior. Shut down the pass and you can take gut punches all day.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-29-2018, 08:45 AM
It's a passing league. Packers basically played a defense that dared the Rams to beat them with running the ball, a relying on dominant corners, and a good D-line interior. Shut down the pass and you can take gut punches all day.

I dunno if you’re being sarcastic, and I know that stats are for losers, but the O was more out of sync in the 1st half than a Brooks Bollinger-led offense with that smash mouth shit, scoring only 8 points (-2 for the stupid safety). 2nd half, Pack ran only 4 times. O was more in sync than N’Sync in its prime. Jones’ homer was set up by the pass.

Want to run all day? Sign Brooks Fucking Bollinger!!!

mmmdk
10-29-2018, 09:01 AM
This was a tough loss and I didn't expect Packers being in a possible winning situation vs Rams but it wasn't just the stupid fumble by Ty; it was evident during the first half that the Packers D had come to play...yet the offense was slow and play calling was the usual Stubby style which is the lack of smart playcalling. Packers offense were not on the same page aggressively as the Packers D; Packers should have scored 17-21 points in the first half and only giving up a TD. I want Stubby gone - NOW! The season is an 8 wins season at best anyway. Show some life, dear Green Bay Packers, and show that you care about winning now and that being average (plus way below average without AR) isn't good enough. Packers doesn't deserve a 4th HOF in the future; they need to learn to win as a team. Bye Stubby!

mraynrand
10-29-2018, 10:26 AM
I dunno if you’re being sarcastic...

nope. look at the defensive game plan. Packers much more focused on shutting down passing attack. Let their front handle Gurley in the run game, but stop the pass. It shoulda worked.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-29-2018, 10:49 AM
nope. look at the defensive game plan. Packers much more focused on shutting down passing attack. Let their front handle Gurley in the run game, but stop the pass. It shoulda worked.

It worked in the 1st half. Pack O was out of sync due mainly to that smashmouth shit. Had the Pack fucked the run and threw a million times, Pack would've been up 35-8 at the half, rendering Gurley irrelevant in the 2nd half.

Fuck the run, especially with the Great Arm of Butte at QB.

Pugger
10-29-2018, 10:49 AM
This was a tough loss and I didn't expect Packers being in a possible winning situation vs Rams but it wasn't just the stupid fumble by Ty; it was evident during the first half that the Packers D had come to play...yet the offense was slow and play calling was the usual Stubby style which is the lack of smart playcalling. Packers offense were not on the same page aggressively as the Packers D; Packers should have scored 17-21 points in the first half and only giving up a TD. I want Stubby gone - NOW! The season is an 8 wins season at best anyway. Show some life, dear Green Bay Packers, and show that you care about winning now and that being average (plus way below average without AR) isn't good enough. Packers doesn't deserve a 4th HOF in the future; they need to learn to win as a team. Bye Stubby!

Stubby drives me crazy but he did have this bunch of misfits ready to play yesterday.

I think the interior of the O line had big time problems with the Rams front and that is why our offense sputtered at times.

ThunderDan
10-29-2018, 11:02 AM

I am going to be looking for Tyronne Bigguns at dinner later this week. I'll see if he is still at the French Laundry.

Carolina_Packer
10-29-2018, 11:51 AM

The only wall I'm in favor of building is the one in front of 12. Give him more time to throw in the pocket.

mraynrand
10-29-2018, 11:57 AM
I am going to be looking for Tyronne Bigguns at dinner later this week. I'll see if he is still at the French Laundry.

? I'm not getting this reference. ???

ThunderDan
10-29-2018, 12:20 PM
? I'm not getting this reference. ???

Tyronne always said he worked as a waiter at the French Laundry.

Harlan Huckleby
10-29-2018, 12:30 PM
Monty is cooked in GB

https://madison.com/wsj/sports/football/professional/packers-ty-montgomery-threw-a-fit-after-being-taken-out/article_783e3c86-4214-52f8-983b-ace13f9e700b.html

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000980254/article/aaron-rodgers-hollywood-ending-hijacked-by-rogue-decision

George Cumby
10-29-2018, 12:54 PM
Stubby

Stud or dud?

mraynrand
10-29-2018, 01:08 PM
Stud or dud?

Stduddy

George Cumby
10-29-2018, 01:09 PM
Monty is cooked in GB

https://madison.com/wsj/sports/football/professional/packers-ty-montgomery-threw-a-fit-after-being-taken-out/article_783e3c86-4214-52f8-983b-ace13f9e700b.html

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000980254/article/aaron-rodgers-hollywood-ending-hijacked-by-rogue-decision

Ishouldfuckinghopeso.

ThunderDan
10-29-2018, 01:18 PM
Ishouldfuckinghopeso.

I couldn't find that word in my dictionary. Maybe I should try googling it.

Fritz
10-29-2018, 01:24 PM
Stubby drives me crazy but he did have this bunch of misfits ready to play yesterday.

I think the interior of the O line had big time problems with the Rams front and that is why our offense sputtered at times.

More specifically, I think, Lane Taylor whiffed on Aaron Donald a few times altogether. Twice it really, really cost them.

mraynrand
10-29-2018, 03:05 PM
More specifically, I think, Lane Taylor whiffed on Aaron Donald a few times altogether. Twice it really, really cost them.

They were spectacularly awful, weren't they?

red
10-29-2018, 03:29 PM
stephen A made a really good point today, i usually don't listen to him because i don't like being yelled at all the time, but he did make a good point

he said that monty and the return team are told that he needs to take a knee, ball is kicked off all the blockers are running downfield, and they see monty is gonna get it in the endzone. at that point they are expecting him to take a knee and that there is no need for them to turn around and start blocking, but then he brings it out and all the blockers are not expecting it causing the short return before the fumble.

i'm wondering whats taking so long to get rid of him, and i've been a monty fan, but you just can't keep a guy on the team that does something like this

and who do you guys think was the unnamed teammate who called him a fucking joke? i'm guessing mike daniels

Smidgeon
10-29-2018, 03:33 PM
stephen A made a really good point today, i usually don't listen to him because i don't like being yelled at all the time, but he did make a good point

he said that monty and the return team are told that he needs to take a knee, ball is kicked off all the blockers are running downfield, and they see monty is gonna get it in the endzone. at that point they are expecting him to take a knee and that there is no need for them to turn around and start blocking, but then he brings it out and all the blockers are not expecting it causing the short return before the fumble.

i'm wondering whats taking so long to get rid of him, and i've been a monty fan, but you just can't keep a guy on the team that does something like this

and who do you guys think was the unnamed teammate who called him a fucking joke? i'm guessing mike daniels

The full quotes certainly sounded like Daniels.

mraynrand
10-29-2018, 04:27 PM

No one special, just the first person they could put a microphone in front of

Joemailman
10-29-2018, 06:02 PM
Monty is cooked in GB

Damn. Making a mistake is one thing. Inbsubordination is something else.

pbmax
10-29-2018, 06:49 PM
Stduddy

The man is a walking mixed metaphor.

Joemailman
10-29-2018, 07:51 PM

If it was Daniels, someone needs to tell him to shut it. Kenny Clark is doing the things they're paying Daniels 10M per year to do.

esoxx
10-29-2018, 09:27 PM
Stduddy

^^^^^

Harlan Huckleby
10-29-2018, 09:53 PM
From the piling-on department:

Was listening to Bill Scott on the Mike Lucas Radio Show this morning. He said that from a reporter's perspective, Montgomery is a complete asshole. Arrogant with a bad temper, never answers a question. Scott said he was unsurprised at Montgomery's petulant behavior.

In doubt the Packers will get rid of him, he will be the best option when inevitably a RB gets hurt this year.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-30-2018, 02:27 AM

Was listening to Bill Scott on the Mike Lucas Radio Show this morning. He said that from a reporter's perspective, Montgomery is a complete asshole. Arrogant with a bad temper, never answers a question. Scott said he was unsurprised at Montgomery's petulant behavior.

In doubt the Packers will get rid of him, he will be the best option when inevitably a RB gets hurt this year.

Monty is not going anywhere this season, not even to the fucking doghouse. Dumb Mike is just not a disciplinarian and he doesn’t preach accountability. The only player willing to publicly question McCarthy about that got shipped to Cleveland.

The Great Belichick would cut Tom Brady on the spot for disobeying an order.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-30-2018, 02:32 AM

Claymaker.

pbmax
10-30-2018, 06:52 AM
Monty is not going anywhere this season, not even to the fucking doghouse. Dumb Mike is just not a disciplinarian and he doesn’t preach accountability. The only player willing to publicly question McCarthy about that got shipped to Cleveland.

1. Tell that to Sitton.

2. Uh-huh. I remember Tom being cut last year when he was leaking all his Belichick lied stories and forced a trade of Garoppolo.

I do give you credit for taking one of Mike's disciplinary moves and turning it into a non-disciplinary event. Nicely turned.

mraynrand
10-30-2018, 07:21 AM
Lane Taylor whiffed on Aaron Donald a few times, altogether.

Lane Taylor whiffed on Aaron Donald

mraynrand
10-30-2018, 07:22 AM
Was listening to Bill Scott

That was your first mistake

Fritz
10-30-2018, 07:57 AM

Well, he puts on a good front, then, cuz when I heard him last year on that Clubhouse Live show, he sounded thoughtful, intelligent, and team-oriented.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Mike Daniels is the anonymous source. And he's an ass. I'm mostly disappointed, though, that apparently a coach piled on.

pbmax
10-30-2018, 08:32 AM
Well, he puts on a good front, then, cuz when I heard him last year on that Clubhouse Live show, he sounded thoughtful, intelligent, and team-oriented.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Mike Daniels is the anonymous source. And he's an ass. I'm mostly disappointed, though, that apparently a coach piled on.

Bill Scott gets carried away. He takes one idea and it explains everything about the entire year. He is also not a regular attendee to camp or practices, so a lot of his information is second hand.

Pugger
10-30-2018, 08:53 AM

Aaron Donald can make All-Pro guards look terrible.

Harlan Huckleby
10-30-2018, 09:17 AM
Hmmm, both Richard Sherman & Ty Montgomery got degrees at Stanford, the Harvard of the west. All that fancy education must be producing angry, uppity negros.

Just kidding, just kidding - I don't know what either of those guys are like. But you do expect a Stanford man to figure out you don't run the ball out of endzone when every second matters and you can get the ball on the 25 for nothing.

mraynrand
10-30-2018, 09:21 AM
But you do expect a Stanford man to figure out you don't run the ball out of endzone when every second matters and you can get the ball on the 25 for nothing.

All true, and I bet those Cal QBs had a good laugh at his expense. Sortof. At least one of them did. BRINGBLACKTHEBAND

Unless of course you believe his tale of being too close to the goal line to be certain he could safely down the ball.

Either way, kudos to Zipline for a perfectly placed KO.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-30-2018, 10:58 AM
1. Tell that to Sitton.

2. Uh-huh. I remember Tom being cut last year when he was leaking all his Belichick lied stories and forced a trade of Garoppolo.

I do give you credit for taking one of Mike's disciplinary moves and turning it into a non-disciplinary event. Nicely turned.

Sitton wasn’t cut b/c he fucked up badly on the field. He was coming off an all pro and/or pro bowl season and probably told the brasses to either pay him or go fuck themselves, which in a league of big, supposedly, heterosexual boys, doesn’t warrant termination.

In McCarthy’s shoes, Belichick woulda left Monty to rot on the streets of Southcentral LA.

George Cumby
10-30-2018, 09:06 PM

Ahem.

Pugger
10-31-2018, 09:17 AM
Sitton wasn’t cut b/c he fucked up badly on the field. He was coming off an all pro and/or pro bowl season and probably told the brasses to either pay him or go fuck themselves, which in a league of big, supposedly, heterosexual boys, doesn’t warrant termination.

In McCarthy’s shoes, Belichick woulda left Monty to rot on the streets of Southcentral LA.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. What is really hysterical is you actually believe your nonsense. :laugh:

mraynrand
10-31-2018, 09:21 AM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. What is really hysterical is you actually believe your nonsense. :laugh:

I don't believe this for a second. APB enjoys his troll status.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-31-2018, 10:30 AM
Ahem.

In my defense, I did suggest that McCarthy leave Monty to rot on the streets of Southcentral LA. Instead, Dumb Mike left Monty out to rot in the rain on the streets of Baltimore.

KYPack
10-31-2018, 10:49 AM
Ahem.

Tank, you've moved down in status from troll to confirmed idiot troll.

George Cumby
10-31-2018, 02:37 PM
Tank, you've moved down in status from troll to confirmed, window-licking, drooling, slope-headed idiot troll.

FTFY

Harlan Huckleby
10-31-2018, 02:48 PM
Uhhhh, tank made a prediction that proved wrong. Big fucking deal. I made the same prediction - I thought Packers would keep Monty through this season. I have mixed feelings about what they did because of the lack of depth now at RB, but it is a good move.

The cowardly Mean Girls are swarming on APB. Hope he spits on your burger.

3irty1
10-31-2018, 03:08 PM
I'm surprised they kicked out Monty too. Frankly I don't think its a great move. It feels temperamental and petty. I guess I don't buy into the theory that these guys need to be treated like petulant children and it's the coach's job to motivate and punish them.

Like Ted or not, I feel like we're seeing ugly symptoms of the new triumvirate power structure. Ugly things grow quickly when teams start losing.

mraynrand
10-31-2018, 03:24 PM
I'm surprised they kicked out Monty too. Frankly I don't think its a great move. It feels temperamental and petty. I guess I don't buy into the theory that these guys need to be treated like petulant children and it's the coach's job to motivate and punish them.

Like Ted or not, I feel like we're seeing ugly symptoms of the new triumvirate power structure. Ugly things grow quickly when teams start losing.

I just can't tell. Was there more going on than we know? That seems key - the behind the scenes stuff. Maybe it was pretty bad and unrecoverable. Not assigning blame; sometimes divorce is the only way.

pbmax
10-31-2018, 04:57 PM
I like my theory that this was a shot across the bow to McCarthy. Play Jones, stop fooling around with triple backs.

Its clean, its simple, its very insidery, fits into 140 characters. I am going to leak it to Rap Sheet.

Joemailman
10-31-2018, 05:04 PM
I like my theory that this was a shot across the bow to McCarthy. Play Jones, stop fooling around with triple backs.

Its clean, its simple, its very insidery, fits into 140 characters. I am going to leak it to Rap Sheet.

I'll bet you just stole the idea from Cleft Crusty.

Harlan Huckleby
10-31-2018, 05:19 PM
I thought Cleft Crusty & pbmax were the same guy with two accounts.

mraynrand
10-31-2018, 05:22 PM
I thought Cleft Crusty & pbmax were the same guy with two accounts.

Lolz

George Cumby
10-31-2018, 08:31 PM
I just can't tell. Was there more going on than we know? That seems key - the behind the scenes stuff. Maybe it was pretty bad and unrecoverable. Not assigning blame; sometimes divorce is the only way.

There’s always more going on. As fans we only get scraps of information and then have to extrapolate (read: make shit up) from those thin slices.

Harlan Huckleby
11-01-2018, 06:26 AM

The data on Ted's drafts is in, it isn't a question of liking him. He went to seed.
But what frosts me about Gute is that when he unseated Ted he promised there would be so much winning that we would be tired of winning.

smuggler
11-01-2018, 06:35 AM
Belichik doesn't have authority to cut Brady. Hence why Jimmy G was traded against his wishes.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-01-2018, 12:48 PM
Uhhhh, tank made a prediction that proved wrong. Big fucking deal. I made the same prediction - I thought Packers would keep Monty through this season. I have mixed feelings about what they did because of the lack of depth now at RB, but it is a good move.

The cowardly Mean Girls are swarming on APB. Hope he spits on your burger.

:tup:

bobblehead
11-01-2018, 04:18 PM
I dunno if you’re being sarcastic, and I know that stats are for losers, but the O was more out of sync in the 1st half than a Brooks Bollinger-led offense with that smash mouth shit, scoring only 8 points (-2 for the stupid safety). 2nd half, Pack ran only 4 times. O was more in sync than N’Sync in its prime. Jones’ homer was set up by the pass.

Want to run all day? Sign Brooks Fucking Bollinger!!!

Uh....second half offense was set up by establishing the run

bobblehead
11-01-2018, 04:25 PM

Going with haha