PDA

View Full Version : Are You Sarah Connor?

mraynrand
10-30-2018, 12:42 PM
Just say no

https://youtu.be/LikxFZZO2sk

Freak Out
10-30-2018, 01:36 PM
I'll be back.

mraynrand
10-30-2018, 02:13 PM
Fuck you, asshole

Freak Out
10-30-2018, 08:31 PM
That is some scary stuff...Skynet is real and we are paying for it.

mraynrand
10-30-2018, 08:40 PM
That is some scary stuff...Skynet is real and we are paying for it.

No kidding. Can we just stop right now with the human robot crap. I want robots that help, not replace. I'm totally terrified of this. I don't want to be crawling through human skulls in nuclear ash shooting lazars at HK's in nuked LA, is that too much to ask of my future?

BTW Sean Bean and Paul Winfield should be in a movie together and fight over who gets to die first.

Cheesehead Craig
10-30-2018, 09:09 PM
No kidding. Can we just stop right now with the human robot crap. I want robots that help, not replace. I'm totally terrified of this. I don't want to be crawling through human skulls in nuclear ash shooting lazars at HK's in nuked LA, is that too much to ask of my future?

C'mon, what else are you going to do on a Tuesday night?

Freak Out
10-30-2018, 10:45 PM

BTW Sean Bean and Paul Winfield should be in a movie together and fight over who gets to die first.

I have been a fan of Bean since the Sharpe's Rifles series ages ago. Have you seen him in the Frankenstein Chronicles?

mraynrand
10-30-2018, 11:14 PM
I have been a fan of Bean since the Sharpe's Rifles series ages ago. Have you seen him in the Frankenstein Chronicles?

I haven't - that looks really interesting. Have you read any of Dean Koontz' Frankenstein books? Dean is pretty much a pulp writer, but those first two, set in New Orleans are the best of his I've read (of about 6 total). Great fresh treatment of the story, and gets it right regarding the relationship between doctor and creation.

Freak Out
10-31-2018, 12:27 AM
I haven't - that looks really interesting. Have you read any of Dean Koontz' Frankenstein books? Dean is pretty much a pulp writer, but those first two, set in New Orleans are the best of his I've read (of about 6 total). Great fresh treatment of the story, and gets it right regarding the relationship between doctor and creation.

I have not but will check it out. The story has always fascinated me. The Penny Dreadful series monster was a well written role.