dude is a beast like his brother

the fuck up by TT grows larger every week

So... it's not Fackrell?

George Cumby
11-10-2018, 07:36 PM
Biegel?

call_me_ishmael
11-10-2018, 08:20 PM
It’s compounded by the fact the other guy is always hurt, and if you believe what LeRoy Butler said on wasp, it’s because he won’t play unless he’s 100% aka doesn’t like football. Worst decision since Justin Harrell. Packers are a much better team with TJ. Dumb dumb dumb. I wonder what Gooter thought of this move.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-10-2018, 08:53 PM
King over Watt is not as fucked up as Perry over Harrison Smith, but it’s still pretty fucked up. Both are proofs of Todd’s incompetence.

King’s a milksop through and through, even when he isn’t banged up.

Todd could’ve drafted Watt and still gotten a King-clone with the Josh Jones pick in Ahkello Witherspoon, a starter now with the Ninners.

esoxx
11-10-2018, 09:46 PM
THANKSTED!

Bretsky
11-10-2018, 10:28 PM
TJ was right in our backyard and TT could talk to the Badger coaches anytime he wanted. How the h'll do you fuck up that one ? He fell right into our lap

call_me_ishmael
11-10-2018, 10:31 PM
What I don't understand is how everyone wasn't on his band wagon. Did you see the freaky numbers he put up at the combine? It was obvious. Pass Rushers don't come around like that often. Corners, while hard to find, are easier to find then stud pass rushers.

Freak Out
11-11-2018, 12:47 AM
BLOODLINES!

Bretsky
11-11-2018, 12:50 AM
BLOODLINES!

Wasn't Wisty a Watt hater ? I think one or two hated Watt and the rest just joined or said not a lot.

Pugger
11-11-2018, 07:44 AM
TJ was right in our backyard and TT could talk to the Badger coaches anytime he wanted. How the h'll do you fuck up that one ? He fell right into our lap

I still can't believe TT passed on him. EDGE is clearly our biggest weakness and TJ would have been a wonderful addition. For some reason Ted fell in love with secondary players. And most of those guys are no longer on the team today!

Ted is going into the Packers' HOF and that is fine. He did build the 2010 team that won it all but if you look at his last couple of drafts it is obvious he was past his prime and we are now suffering the consequences of that incompetency and Gute now has to fix this mess before #12 retires.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-11-2018, 09:09 AM
I still can't believe TT passed on him. EDGE is clearly our biggest weakness and TJ would have been a wonderful addition. For some reason Ted fell in love with secondary players. And most of those guys are no longer on the team today!

Ted is going into the Packers' HOF and that is fine. He did build the 2010 team that won it all but if you look at his last couple of drafts it is obvious he was past his prime and we are now suffering the consequences of that incompetency and Gute now has to fix this mess before #12 retires.

2010 was mostly Sherman. Lest y’all forget, Packers made the playoffs after a 2-4 start or something like that in 2004. That allowed all the planets to align for Todd, and Todd picked the Great Arm of Butte with Sheman’s 24th overall pick. :)

Pugger
11-11-2018, 10:11 AM
2010 was mostly Sherman. Lest y’all forget, Packers made the playoffs after a 2-4 start or something like that in 2004. That allowed all the planets to align for Todd, and Todd picked the Great Arm of Butte with Sheman’s 24th overall pick. :)

What in the hell did Sherman have anything to do with the Packers in 2010? In that year your hero was coaching at Texas A & M. :lol::lol:

mraynrand
11-11-2018, 03:41 PM
What in the hell did Sherman have anything to do with the Packers in 2010? In that year your hero was coaching at Texas A & M. :lol::lol:

If Sherman hadn't Tanked 2004, the Packers never would have captured Rodgers. Sherman meant to just make the playoffs, lose at home to MN so that they would be in perfect position for the falling prospects of Rodgers. Crazy like a fox cubed. :roll:

red
11-11-2018, 05:06 PM

was he even still at A&M

or had he been fired from there by then?

it was a very fast decent for him

mraynrand
11-11-2018, 06:35 PM
was he even still at A&M

or had he been fired from there by then?

it was a very fast decent for him

He recruited Manzier (redshirted 2011) then was fired after a winning (Bowl) season with too many blown leads.

pbmax
11-12-2018, 03:23 PM

Don't you remember the defensive backfield the 2 years prior to that draft? DB was the biggest need, in terms of talent AND numbers. Pass rush was need 1A but the reason they needed DBs was patently obvious. You could hope Perry and Matthews would be somewhat effective, but there was no hope deep in the secondary.

Saying now that it was a huge mistake is just the kind of hindsight you get when you forget about Odell Thurman.

pbmax
11-12-2018, 03:24 PM

It seems a patently Sherman move not to have actual success and for success to follow his departure five years later.

To succeed with Sherman, you must move on.

Bretsky
11-12-2018, 06:44 PM
Don't you remember the defensive backfield the 2 years prior to that draft? DB was the biggest need, in terms of talent AND numbers. Pass rush was need 1A but the reason they needed DBs was patently obvious. You could hope Perry and Matthews would be somewhat effective, but there was no hope deep in the secondary.

Saying now that it was a huge mistake is just the kind of hindsight you get when you forget about Odell Thurman.

First Off, Odell Thurman was a fabulous football talent but a terrible person

SECONDLY......are you advocating taking a NEED PICK over the CLEAR BPA ? I could not disagree with your logic more.

This was a severe f'ck up by ThanksTed who constantly used his BPA mojo.

And as you know....I didn't wait at all.

This pick was too easy...and there were 2nd and 3rd rounders and free agents who were available for our secondary.

pbmax
11-12-2018, 07:06 PM
I agree completely that needs picks played a part in Ted's poor defensive drafts.

BPA all the way here.

But I am saying I understand why he wanted to find DBs. They literally had one of four (five really) that were qualified to start in the NFL. This is where the reluctance to sign FAs hurt him and he adjusted a bit late.

But no one was convinced TJ Watt was the BPA. Everyone WANTED a pass rusher. He might turn out to be the BPA at that point in the draft, but at the end of the first people were just excited pass rush was there.

Bretsky
11-12-2018, 07:12 PM
I was excited and convinced TJ Watt was the BPA.

mraynrand
11-12-2018, 11:24 PM
First Off, Odell Thurman was a fabulous football talent but a terrible person

SECONDLY......are you advocating taking a NEED PICK over the CLEAR BPA ? I could not disagree with your logic more.

This was a severe f'ck up by ThanksTed who constantly used his BPA mojo.

And as you know....I didn't wait at all.

This pick was too easy...and there were 2nd and 3rd rounders and free agents who were available for our secondary.

That's why everyone else picked him before the Steelers too - because he was such a lead pipe lock. So you got this one right - after advocating for almost every badger there is you had to strike it rich at least once! :)

But seriously, the need versus BPA in this case could also be a philosophical decision - pass rush versus coverage. Dominance in one area can of course assist the other. AS PB noted, the Packer were wafer thin at defensive back. Mistakes beget mistakes perhaps, but still I don't think King was considered fragile in college, right?

call_me_ishmael
11-12-2018, 11:33 PM
I mean look, kid had the size/speed combo that premier players had. He only did it one year, but we all had the up close look! Not to mention the obvious intangibles, work ethic, great parents, great bloodline, etc. Forget about the hometown stuff - I think we all saw that Watt was freaky deaky. JJ, one of the best players in NFL history, said TJ is better than him. That says everything you need to know right there.

It was a no brainer to take Watt. It was a colossal gaffe at the time and in hindsight. Matters were only made worse by using the #4 they received on somebody who is out of the league already. King had a rich track record of injuries to boot.

Kevin King does not look like a reliable starter at this point. He hasn't show any indication to be that beyond his size/speed. Hopefully he figures out how to stay healthy and be a regular contributor.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-13-2018, 03:12 AM
I agree completely that needs picks played a part in Ted's poor defensive drafts.

BPA all the way here.

But I am saying I understand why he wanted to find DBs. They literally had one of four (five really) that were qualified to start in the NFL. This is where the reluctance to sign FAs hurt him and he adjusted a bit late.

But no one was convinced TJ Watt was the BPA. Everyone WANTED a pass rusher. He might turn out to be the BPA at that point in the draft, but at the end of the first people were just excited pass rush was there.

The ‘17 draft class had some depth at corner. Witherspoon, Teez Teboor, Sidney Jones, Shaq Griffin, to name a few, were players Todd could’ve drafted or traded up to draft without sacrificing a goat, post 1st round. In fact, Witherspoon pretty much was a carbon copy of King, but with a bit more thug and way less fragile than King.

Todd should’ve drafted Watt. Todd fucked up, plain and simple.

pbmax
11-13-2018, 07:17 AM
Mistakes beget mistakes perhaps, but still I don't think King was considered fragile in college, right?

He had the original shoulder injury. Otherwise, I don't remember physical concerns.

George Cumby
11-13-2018, 08:48 AM
I was excited and convinced TJ Watt was the BPA.

I was with you on this one and was flummoxed when King was picked.

Smidgeon
11-13-2018, 11:23 AM
I understand the part about believing he was the BPA. Not everyone agreed with you, but hindsight is 20/20. I wasn't sure because the whole "bloodlines" thing is overdone. There are more examples of siblings that are much less than there are where they're better.

But going to needs of the team, the Packers had a better Matthews and a not-yet-done Perry. The secondary was a much bigger need (and still is when you take the safeties into account). Meanwhile, despite a combined 4 sacks between Perry and Matthews (if I remember the stat correctly), the Packers are tied for league lead in sacks and have the highest sack rate in the league.

We don't have the splash player, but we're torturing quarterbacks who hold the ball for more than 2 seconds. I personally think that's because of Kenny Clark, but I'm not a scout.

Carolina_Packer
11-13-2018, 11:41 AM
I was with you on this one and was flummoxed when King was picked.

The moment the pick was made, I could not believe they had traded the pick. Then, as it played out, we saw that it was King at the top of the 2nd, and, well of course we needed a DB as well. Then came the top of the 4th round and we picked Biegel. He gets basically a redshirt year for his injury, but the fact that he comes back the next year and can't even make the team...that's bad. Partially bad on him, of course, but mostly bad on the lame brain plan to double-down and cover two positions of need by trading back. That only works if the players you choose don't get cut at the 53-man cut down the next year. Oy!

texaspackerbacker
11-13-2018, 12:05 PM
Much as I like the idea of the Packers getting a Badger star, I would have been leery about drafting T.J. Watt. Arguably, outstanding OLBs from Wisconsin are a product of the system. That plus if you go back a year before his injury, Biegel seemed like he was better than Watt - and he shoulda been expected to recover completely.

The jury is still out on King too. He has shown flashes when he hasn't been injured. I liked the move at the time, and I'm not ready to write it off as bad just yet.

Pugger
11-13-2018, 04:07 PM
The last couple of years it appeared that Ted was enamored with picking corners and safeties and ignoring the LB corps, which is surprising seeing TT was a LB in his playing days. King is a nice player but the poor guy can't stay healthy, just like another first round pick a few years back (Nick Perry). If you only draft and develop and ignore FA and your picks don't become impact players your team will suffer big time.

pbmax
11-13-2018, 04:40 PM
I wasn't convinced about Watt and I watched him for better part of 3 years. He was outstanding his last year but was a mixed bag before that.

Bretsky
11-13-2018, 05:18 PM
I wasn't convinced about Watt and I watched him for better part of 3 years. He was outstanding his last year but was a mixed bag before that.

And what exactly was Kevin King ? Many considered him to be the 2nd best CB on the team in college before Jones was injured.

There is a reason people fall to pick 30; that doesn't excuse ThanksTed

Bretsky
11-13-2018, 05:20 PM
Much as I like the idea of the Packers getting a Badger star, I would have been leery about drafting T.J. Watt. Arguably, outstanding OLBs from Wisconsin are a product of the system. That plus if you go back a year before his injury, Biegel seemed like he was better than Watt - and he shoulda been expected to recover completely.

The jury is still out on King too. He has shown flashes when he hasn't been injured. I liked the move at the time, and I'm not ready to write it off as bad just yet.

Beigel, while a good player at UW, always had limited upside. Watt did not.

And who was the best CB for Washington during Kevin King's Senior Year ?

Bretsky
11-13-2018, 05:24 PM
That's why everyone else picked him before the Steelers too - because he was such a lead pipe lock. So you got this one right - after advocating for almost every badger there is you had to strike it rich at least once! :)

But seriously, the need versus BPA in this case could also be a philosophical decision - pass rush versus coverage. Dominance in one area can of course assist the other. AS PB noted, the Packer were wafer thin at defensive back. Mistakes beget mistakes perhaps, but still I don't think King was considered fragile in college, right?

FOR THE RECORD, I did NOT advocate for Jim Sorgi or Scott Tolzien. This shit was too easy and Thanksted screwed the pooch...…..; and by the way...……….TJ EDWARDS ALL THE WAY in 2019 !!!!!!!

pbmax
11-13-2018, 06:22 PM
Beigel, while a good player at UW, always had limited upside. Watt did not.

And who was the best CB for Washington during Kevin King's Senior Year ?

You are telling me Ted should have drafted Juniors Sydney Jones or Darren Gardenhire?

pbmax
11-13-2018, 06:25 PM
For a part time starter, he'll catch TJ Watt soon enough.

Tack Fumb Def
Rk Player Year G Solo Ast Sk FF FR Yds TD Int Yds TD
1 Kyler Fackrell 2018 9 15 3 5.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
2 T.J. Watt 2018 9 30 13 8.0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0

Provided by Pro-Football-Reference.com (https://www.sports-reference.com/sharing.html?utm_source=direct&utm_medium=Share&utm_campaign=ShareTool): View Original Table (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&player_id1_hint=T.J.+Watt&player_id1_select=T.J.+Watt&player_id1=WattT.00&fromyear_1=2018&toyear_1=2018&player_id2_hint=Kyler+Fackrell&player_id2_select=Kyler+Fackrell&player_id2=FackKy00&fromyear_2=2018&toyear_2=2018&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=Share&utm_campaign=ShareTool#totals)
Generated 11/13/2018.

call_me_ishmael
11-13-2018, 09:51 PM
FOR THE RECORD, I did NOT advocate for Jim Sorgi or Scott Tolzien. This shit was too easy and Thanksted screwed the pooch...…..; and by the way...……….TJ EDWARDS ALL THE WAY in 2019 !!!!!!!

Really? Edwards seems way too slow for the NFL.

Pugger
11-13-2018, 10:48 PM

Tack Fumb Def

Provided by Pro-Football-Reference.com (https://www.sports-reference.com/sharing.html?utm_source=direct&utm_medium=Share&utm_campaign=ShareTool): View Original Table (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&player_id1_hint=T.J.+Watt&player_id1_select=T.J.+Watt&player_id1=WattT.00&fromyear_1=2018&toyear_1=2018&player_id2_hint=Kyler+Fackrell&player_id2_select=Kyler+Fackrell&player_id2=FackKy00&fromyear_2=2018&toyear_2=2018&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=Share&utm_campaign=ShareTool#totals)
Generated 11/13/2018.

But wouldn't it be fun to have both Fackrell and TJ? We drafted King but the poor kid can't stay on the field. :-|

Bretsky
11-13-2018, 11:48 PM
You are telling me Ted should have drafted Juniors Sydney Jones or Darren Gardenhire?

HELL NO

He should have drafted TJ Watt

But many considered Jones the better CB before he was injured

Bretsky
11-13-2018, 11:52 PM

Tack Fumb Def

Generated 11/13/2018.

Stats can be deceiving; you saying Fackrell is a future Pro Bowler ?????

Why don't you go compare Aaron Jones stats his first 150 carries versus Alvin Kumara's ?

Those are much more optimistic and then the Teddies around here can give him some credit for a future Pro Bowler.

texaspackerbacker
11-14-2018, 12:07 AM
Comparing a first rounder with a third rounder is apples and oranges. Furthermore, the more accurate comparison with those stats would be to include number of snaps played - I'm assuming Watt played a lot more than Fackrell, maybe even twice as much. And I say that as absolutely NOT one of the "Teddies" around here.

Improvement and health over time will ultimately tell the tale.

mraynrand
11-14-2018, 12:13 AM
FOR THE RECORD, I did NOT advocate for Jim Sorgi or Scott Tolzien.

:)

pbmax
11-14-2018, 07:23 AM
But wouldn't it be fun to have both Fackrell and TJ? We drafted King but the poor kid can't stay on the field. :-|

Of course. I am just resisting Bretsky rooting for other players. :D

bobblehead
11-14-2018, 11:06 AM

Ted's problems came when he started drafting for need instead of BPA. My guess is that he had 3-4 CBs with a similar grade as watt, but we needed CBs so he traded back. I wanted Watt, but if I'm honest at the time I didn't mind the trade back and getting King. I knew what a freak King is athletically and thought he would excel. He does play well when he is on the field.

I would point out that 25 other GMs passed on Watt to drop him that low so there had to be some reason, but for the life of me I couldn't figure it out.

bobblehead
11-14-2018, 11:10 AM
It seems a patently Sherman move not to have actual success and for success to follow his departure five years later.

I figured it out. Sherman is a democrat and his success is always noticed 2 years after a republican takes office!!

bobblehead
11-14-2018, 11:19 AM
Stats can be deceiving; you saying Fackrell is a future Pro Bowler ?????

Why don't you go compare Aaron Jones stats his first 150 carries versus Alvin Kumara's ?

Those are much more optimistic and then the Teddies around here can give him some credit for a future Pro Bowler.

Didn't you start this entire thread by citing stats?

Fritz
11-14-2018, 11:24 AM
Ted's problems came when he started drafting for need instead of BPA. My guess is that he had 3-4 CBs with a similar grade as watt, but we needed CBs so he traded back. I wanted Watt, but if I'm honest at the time I didn't mind the trade back and getting King. I knew what a freak King is athletically and thought he would excel. He does play well when he is on the field.

I would point out that 25 other GMs passed on Watt to drop him that low so there had to be some reason, but for the life of me I couldn't figure it out.

Or, another version of that: the team had so many needs early on he was able to go BPA AND need at the same time very often. As he filled in the roster, he drifted toward need instead of replicating positions with BPA (of course, the Rodgers drafting when Favre was around undercuts this argument).

I was okay with King instead of Watt, but King does seem to miss a number of games, usually two or three at a time - and sometimes I wonder whether that means he won't play unless he's completely healthy. But his frequent injuries - well, that's hindsight. At the time, King looked to have a higher athletic ceiling.

I think one of TT's issues was not being more forceful about intervening in other areas. It was a strength that became a weakness. He could have intervened and told Ball to get Jared Cook re-signed. How many millions have been spent trying to re-create his production since he left, first with Bennett and now with Graham? I think that was a major, major mis-step. Could he have told MM that Hyde needed to be playing safety, so pass that on to Capers? I don't really know - maybe. Too much of that is meddling, but not enough means things drift. It's a tough balance.

Ted's reputation can and probably will be rescucitated in time, at least of Josh Jones pans out as an upper-level starter (I know, the odds of that are not good).

bobblehead
11-14-2018, 11:36 AM
Or, another version of that: the team had so many needs early on he was able to go BPA AND need at the same time very often. As he filled in the roster, he drifted toward need instead of replicating positions with BPA (of course, the Rodgers drafting when Favre was around undercuts this argument).

I was okay with King instead of Watt, but King does seem to miss a number of games, usually two or three at a time - and sometimes I wonder whether that means he won't play unless he's completely healthy. But his frequent injuries - well, that's hindsight. At the time, King looked to have a higher athletic ceiling.

I think one of TT's issues was not being more forceful about intervening in other areas. It was a strength that became a weakness. He could have intervened and told Ball to get Jared Cook re-signed. How many millions have been spent trying to re-create his production since he left, first with Bennett and now with Graham? I think that was a major, major mis-step. Could he have told MM that Hyde needed to be playing safety, so pass that on to Capers? I don't really know - maybe. Too much of that is meddling, but not enough means things drift. It's a tough balance.

Ted's reputation can and probably will be rescucitated in time, at least of Josh Jones pans out as an upper-level starter (I know, the odds of that are not good).

I don't think TTs reputation needs resuscitating. I am pretty sure the bulk of this roster right now is his and the core of the team will be his for a bit yet. AJones, Rodgers, Bak, Linsley, Davante, King, JJones, Martinez, Perry, Danials, KClark are all his guys. Gute looks to have hit on Jaire and MVS, but he owns Jimmy Graham and the non used Mercedes.

MM has been the problem with this team and will be until Gute makes his mark for real.

Edit: and for all I know, given time to scout as he wanted to MVS might have been a TT suggestion.

mraynrand
11-14-2018, 11:47 AM
I don't think TTs reputation needs resuscitating. I am pretty sure the bulk of this roster right now is his and the core of the team will be his for a bit yet. AJones, Rodgers, Bak, Linsley, Davante, King, JJones, Martinez, Perry, Danials, KClark are all his guys. Gute looks to have hit on Jaire and MVS, but he owns Jimmy Graham and the non used Mercedes.

MM has been the problem with this team and will be until Gute makes his mark for real.

Edit: and for all I know, given time to scout as he wanted to MVS might have been a TT suggestion.

TT's reputation is fine. His bottom line (record, playoff appearances, championships) was fantastic. Among the very best of his time. But reality says that he missed on defensive backs and linemen. And sometimes you just have bad luck. King was a response to the loss of Shields. If Shields didn't get the concussion problem, maybe Watt is a Packer. If Randall and Rollins worked out, who know who we'd have drafted instead of J'xander and Jackson. Still, those guys might work out and with the picks next year, Packers could have a very successful 4 year run. I know it's tempting to always look backward with regret, but the future is bright, APRH.

esoxx
11-14-2018, 03:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKpX-5jQjQ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKpX-5jQjQ0

mraynrand
11-14-2018, 04:42 PM
^^^ I thought about it

Bretsky
11-24-2018, 06:00 PM
DOUGTERTY---THE VERDICT IS IN ON THANKSTED'S PASSING OF TJ WATT FOR KEVIN KING...…...AND THE DECISION IS OBVIOUS

https://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/dougherty/2018/11/24/dougherty-packers-dropped-ball-passing-watt-and-drafting-king/2082910002/

Bretsky
11-24-2018, 06:02 PM
That struck odd here is Doughtery hinting ThanksTed was not high on TJ Watt

ThanksTed

Pugger
11-24-2018, 06:19 PM
I understand the part about believing he was the BPA. Not everyone agreed with you, but hindsight is 20/20. I wasn't sure because the whole "bloodlines" thing is overdone. There are more examples of siblings that are much less than there are where they're better.

But going to needs of the team, the Packers had a better Matthews and a not-yet-done Perry. The secondary was a much bigger need (and still is when you take the safeties into account). Meanwhile, despite a combined 4 sacks between Perry and Matthews (if I remember the stat correctly), the Packers are tied for league lead in sacks and have the highest sack rate in the league.

We don't have the splash player, but we're torturing quarterbacks who hold the ball for more than 2 seconds. I personally think that's because of Kenny Clark, but I'm not a scout.

When our original pick came up Watt was the BPA. I really think Ted went for need over BPA the past couple years and it has come back to bite us in the fanny big time.

Bretsky
11-24-2018, 06:24 PM
When our original pick came up Watt was the BPA. I really think Ted went for need over BPA the past couple years and it has come back to bite us in the fanny big time.

It makes sense that the writer notes ThanksTed was going to take a CB regardless. But that was a year when CB was deep. And pass rushers were not. It was a no brainer and Pittsburg was the Benefiary

pbmax
11-24-2018, 07:26 PM
Fackrell will render this entire thread moot.

He's getting another sack this weekend.

Bretsky
11-24-2018, 08:37 PM
Fackrell will render this entire thread moot.

He's getting another sack this weekend.

Holy Fackrell is alright

He was a sack of shit for up until this year; Pettine is really good at designing blitz packages

If Pettine can make Fackrell legit, thank of what he could do for TJ Watt

Cheesehead Craig
11-24-2018, 10:12 PM
Whine whine whine. We don't have Watt, let it go. Sheesh, you whine this much over girls from the 6th grade too?

call_me_ishmael
11-25-2018, 12:17 AM
It just stinks. We let a fantastic player *from the state* slip through the cracks to put a Nick Perry 2.0 on the field. Doesn't matter how freaky deaky this dude's combine was if he is never on the field at 90+%. He has thus far been a major disappointment two years in. He's on the rare path not to have his 5th year option accepted (if he was a first round pick, which he wasn't).

7 starts in two years is bad for a top pick. One big play to his name.

Fritz
11-25-2018, 08:23 AM
I will now admit the results are in, and Watt would have been a better pick. But it appears TT was drafting strictly for greatest need - which is the greatest sin a GM can commit in the draft.

pbmax
11-25-2018, 08:31 AM
I will now admit the results are in, and Watt would have been a better pick. But it appears TT was drafting strictly for greatest need - which is the greatest sin a GM can commit in the draft.

Which is exactly why I am looking forward to the best Guard prospect in Round 1.

Bring Black BPA!

Fritz
11-25-2018, 08:51 AM
Which is exactly why I am looking forward to the best Guard prospect in Round 1.

Bring Black BPA!

Steve Hutchinson vs. Jamaal Reynolds. You be the judge.

Pugger
11-25-2018, 09:30 AM
Whine whine whine. We don't have Watt, let it go. Sheesh, you whine this much over girls from the 6th grade too?

No. ;-)

We are just using this particular player to point out the litany of mistakes TT made the last couple of seasons he was our GM.

Bretsky
11-25-2018, 01:25 PM

It's about f'ckin time ! :)

The bus is dam full but there's always space for you Fritz :)

Bretsky
11-25-2018, 01:26 PM
No. ;-)

We are just using this particular player to point out the litany of mistakes TT made the last couple of seasons he was our GM.

this