PDA

View Full Version : Did McCarthy get fired?

MadtownPacker
12-02-2018, 07:44 PM
Well good, sick of all the white privledge! The other cracka best watch his bitch-move eye-rolling ass or he will be next. Pretty sure he was tanking it this season with some of those bad throws. Honestly don’t give a fuck and even agree they should try to lose out though.

Where is that race traitor tank’s stupid ass so he can agree with me.

Rastak
12-02-2018, 07:50 PM
He sure as shit did Mad...

MadtownPacker
12-02-2018, 09:16 PM
Sad day when the only poster I can troll is the one that is suppose to be a troll.:cry:

Guiness
12-02-2018, 09:37 PM
Sad day when the only poster I can troll is the one that is suppose to be a troll.:cry:

We're all too busy over here!
http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?30718-Ding-Dong-McCarthy-is-gone

gbgary
12-03-2018, 06:49 AM
lol

woodbuck27
12-03-2018, 09:17 AM
Well good, sick of all the white privledge! The other cracka best watch his bitch-move eye-rolling ass or he will be next. Pretty sure he was tanking it this season with some of those bad throws. Honestly don’t give a fuck and even agree they should try to lose out though.

Where is that race traitor tank’s stupid ass so he can agree with me.

I think that ARod's left leg injury had a negative influence on his throwing mechanics. Otherwise he and MM weren't on the same page and having some balls ( those things between some men's legs) and offence. Again we saw the negative impact and adversity and a lot of injuries. Aaron Rodgers needs a solid receiving TE and at least three good options and WR.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-04-2018, 02:31 AM
Perhaps A-Rod conspired to crucify McDummy, but technically, McDummy’s head was cut off by #35 (don’t know the wanker’s fucking name) and to a lesser extent, Crosby. Folks like Nutz needs to quit saying that Rodgers is a coach killa.

#35 catches that gimmie Larry Brown pick, instead of Mr. Hyding, Pack win and McDummy’s head stays intact. Likewise, Crosby makes fg, Pack win in OT.

Pack had gotten senile, shitty and stupid under McDummy. McDummy’s head erected on a pole outside Lambeau Field serves as a reminder that, in this cold, dark and dull world, in the immortal words of Cersei Lannister, either win or die.