PDA

View Full Version : For those interested....

ZachMN
12-05-2018, 05:12 PM
The local sports station has our local Packer Backer filling in today and he is going to have Bob McGinn on at approximately 5:30....just thought I'd pass it along...

KFAN 100.3 Mpls

pbmax
12-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Missed this. He say anything?

Did he mention football in the cold, wet December frost?

Bretsky
12-05-2018, 07:38 PM
Bob McGinn knows his shit; I'm not a member but I bet it's more than worth the money. Who's a wealthy f'ck in here ? Go subscribe and repost all the points :)

ZachMN
12-05-2018, 08:03 PM
He basically said Rodgers is a Diva who isn't doing what he needs to do. Thought the way they treated M3 was disrespectful and that he is a good coach. Talked about the teams many issues etc. but in a nutshell took Rodgers to task...I am looking for a link to a rewind of the show....a lot of radio stations have that feature now....I'll see if I can get a link from the 'head cheese' as Dave is known here...
http://theheadcheese.com/page/home/

call_me_ishmael
12-05-2018, 09:48 PM
reddit.com/r/greenbaypackers has a lot of his articles (illegally) posted for free.

mraynrand
12-05-2018, 09:54 PM
reddit.com/r/greenbaypackers has a lot of his articles (illegally) posted for free.

How will 'Scoops' pay for his new filing cabinets?

pbmax
12-06-2018, 08:10 AM
Bob loves to hump that hobby horse. Years ago he was offended at how McCarthy treated the assistant coaches he dumped in favor of Capers and then had the temerity not to come out and answer questions from the media.

Agreed with the latter, never understood the former complaint. Coaches get fired all the time. It wasn't a palace coup. Those defenses stunk and Sanders wasn't really an NFL DC.