PDA

View Full Version : Lions!

Tarlam!
09-10-2006, 12:43 PM
Up by a FG. Just blocked a Seattle FG, that's the second FG block!

Huh! What did THEY eat for brekkie?

Tarlam!
09-10-2006, 01:18 PM
The world seems to be spinning on a false axis....Seattle did not score a TD in the 1st half.

Will you people PUT THOSE VOODOO DOLLS AWAY!!!

Partial
09-10-2006, 01:32 PM
I haven't watched much of the game but I am not surprised. Their coach seems like Bill cowher junior.

PaCkFan_n_MD
09-10-2006, 01:35 PM
The lions are not winning this game........

Partial
09-10-2006, 01:45 PM
They aren't, but they are playing hard and in my opinion playing as physical if not more than the defending NFC champ. Hopefully, McCarthy is going to field a physically and mentally tough team like Marinelli. They may not be as talented as us, but it sure seems like they know what they are doing very, very well.

Partial
09-10-2006, 01:52 PM
I think Kevin Jones and Roy Williams are both going to have breakout years. I wanted those two and Kitna on my fantasy team because I think their offense is very underrated. In fact, I may have Kitna as my back-up QB, I don't remember. During the draft I was talking about how much I wanted KJ and then someone else took him before my pick. I think they were very, very lucky as I think he puts up 1400 and a TON of receiving yards. He is going to be an every down back for them, and he is a sloid runner with some shake and bake.

Hell, did anyone just see that pass that occurs right as I type shake and bake? Ridiculous grab and breaking of those tackles.