PDA

View Full Version : More Banjo: Week 14 vs Atlanta

pbmax
12-09-2018, 03:25 PM
A win! Playoffs still mathematically possible! The NFL, its fantastic.

Clark hurt his elbow and came back. McCray came back too after taking a trip to the locker room.

Offense looked exciting for a drive or two with quick stuff but eventually looked a lot like the offense in the rest of the year. Second half got a huge Jones run on a great drive to open the half I believe. The rest was a slog. I think they should be running more given their putrid YPA and their high YPC with Jones.

Defense stood tall long enough to let the offense get the lead PLUS contributed a pick six. Then with 20+ point lead, bled slowly in a zone. Nicely done.

Liked Breeland and Brown in the backfield. I didn't see much of the safeties but Brice was out there.

pbmax
12-09-2018, 03:27 PM
Fans should get a stud rating given level of noise. Good new blood out there today.

Should have a season ticket holder purge :lol:

pbmax
12-09-2018, 03:29 PM
Winston Moss tour continues on FOX!

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/1071825988554641409

"Aaron Rodgers has been the coach for the past 9 years"

Gotarace
12-09-2018, 03:49 PM
Winston Moss tour continues on FOX!

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/1071825988554641409

"Aaron Rodgers has been the coach for the past 9 years"

WTF
did Winston Moss come down with a brain eating virus? I swear the guy isn't Stable

mraynrand
12-09-2018, 04:14 PM
WTF
did Winston Moss come down with a brain eating virus? I swear the guy isn't Stable

It's pretty mean to take advantage of the mentally ill.

mraynrand
12-09-2018, 04:15 PM
Fans should get a stud rating given level of noise. Good new blood out there today.

Should have a season ticket holder purge :lol:

You could hear a pin drop. Lambeau is BY FAR the quietest stadium there is.

mraynrand
12-09-2018, 04:30 PM
Stadiums louder than Lambeau:

Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati) - fans stand up the entire game. Great tailgate.
The Link (Philly) - Fans insult you all day. Wife beating up Philly mascot like Ace Ventura at tailgate an added bonus
Ford Field - louder than Lambeau even when minority of fans are cheering for Packers
Soldier Field - the old stadium was loud even when the Bears were losing
Candlestick - loud even when Joe was killing the Bucs
Metrodome - can't hear yourself think
RCA dome - loud for a 0-10 team beating up a defending champ
Rich Stadium - neolithic: The Barbarians are boisterous
Browns Stadium - quiet because of all the losing, but the Packer road fans are louder than season ticket holders drunk on brandy at Lambeau
University of Phoenix Stadium - Cardinals - cannot talk with family members sitting next to you - and not just because you're not on speaking terms.

Lambeau - courteous fans are generally friendly to opponents, good natured, and regular season ticket holders get far more drunk than Gold Package weenies.

pbmax
12-09-2018, 05:22 PM
You were there last week, right?

Because they sounded very loud today. I don't doubt that the normal crowd is quieter now.

pbmax
12-09-2018, 05:33 PM
A whitewash. Not to go full tex, but the O line played OK at best, perhaps better than expected missing 3 starters. But they struggled with stunts ALL day and there is an open question about letting an unblocked DB off the corner twice (could have been called that way, Rodgers has done this before).

https://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2018/12/09/green-bay-packers-makeshift-offensive-line-draws-past-experience-find-chemistry/2258258002/

Joemailman
12-09-2018, 05:43 PM

Because they sounded very loud today. I don't doubt that the normal crowd is quieter now.

I suspect there were a lot of people there today who don't normally have affordable access to tickets. I would expect them to be loud. Also, a lot of stuff happened early in that game to stoke the crowd.

Would they have been as loud if MM was still the coach?

texaspackerbacker
12-09-2018, 05:45 PM
All things considered, I thought these back ups did better than the regulars usually do. Less experienced players getting beat by trickery is forgivable to some extent. More than anything else, though, it was the same thing that has benefited the Packers for years - Rodgers' escapability - that saved the day.

pbmax
12-09-2018, 05:47 PM
I suspect there were a lot of people there today who don't normally have affordable access to tickets. I would expect them to be loud. Also, a lot of stuff happened early in that game to stoke the crowd.

Would they have been as loud if MM was still the coach?

Good question, not sure if people were outwardly happy with the old coach gone.

I suspect the cheap seats meant a lot of first time or infrequent attendees too. They still got the wave going while Packers were on offense though!

pbmax
12-09-2018, 05:51 PM
Cheer up Kenny, its not that cold!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuAzFhZWwAIZRy2.jpg

Guiness
12-09-2018, 07:40 PM
Not sure how I feel about this win. They're always nice and I'm of the opinion that wining begets winning, but this one is bittersweet.

Have to say, CM laid some wood to Ryan today that warranted an ejection compared to what he got penalized for weeks 1 and 2.

ThunderDan
12-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Champions Club is awesome. First time there.

Lamb chops, jumbo shrimp, waugu beef brisket. Brats and hot dogs.

They have the tv feed running with the radio stream over the sounds system. We were as high as the lights on the bowl and looked right down the field from the south end zone.

pbmax
12-09-2018, 09:21 PM
Sounds like fun. That is part of the new stands down there, right?

ThunderDan
12-09-2018, 09:23 PM
Sounds like fun. That is part of the new stands down there, right?

Enclosed area on level 7 of the stadium in the “new” south end zone upgrade 9 years ago.

Harlan Huckleby
12-09-2018, 10:57 PM
Have to say, CM laid some wood to Ryan today that warranted an ejection compared to what he got penalized for weeks 1 and 2.

wood

pbmax
12-09-2018, 11:11 PM
Twitter:
Tom Brady’s lost to Blake Bortles, Matthew Stafford, Marcus Mariota, and Ryan Tannehill this year.

Pugger
12-10-2018, 07:50 AM

And the fans had something to cheer about yesterday too...

mraynrand
12-10-2018, 08:01 AM

They've always been pretty quiet. I've been going to games since 1992, including County Stadium. I probably should have listed County Stadium as louder as well, in particular that finale against Atlanta.

The loudest game at Lambeau I can recall was the comeback reg. season win over SF in 1998. Three playoff games: 1995 win over ATL, 2004 loss to MN, and 2014 Divisional win over Dallas were all quieter, and quieter than other stadiums' regular season games.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-10-2018, 09:21 AM
Champions Club is awesome. First time there.

Lamb chops, jumbo shrimp, waugu beef brisket. Brats and hot dogs.

They have the tv feed running with the radio stream over the sounds system. We were as high as the lights on the bowl and looked right down the field from the south end zone.

Lookin' down at the peasants outside in the cold, damp bowl, I bet you were like, "The fact that I'm a-sitting here in this cozy box eating giant shrimps and Japanese cows is proof that God loves me more - and therefore I'm better - than them mobby peasants out there yonder."

mraynrand
12-10-2018, 09:31 AM
Lookin' down at the peasants outside in the cold, damp bowl, I bet you were like, "The fact that I'm a-sitting here in this cozy box eating giant shrimps and Japanese cows is proof that God loves me more - and therefore I'm better - than them mobby peasants out there yonder."

Aren't you late for your waugu-flipping job?

bobblehead
12-10-2018, 09:33 AM
They've always been pretty quiet. I've been going to games since 1992, including County Stadium. I probably should have listed County Stadium as louder as well, in particular that finale against Atlanta.

The loudest game at Lambeau I can recall was the comeback reg. season win over SF in 1998. Three playoff games: 1995 win over ATL, 2004 loss to MN, and 2014 Divisional win over Dallas were all quieter, and quieter than other stadiums' regular season games.

Just spitballing, but what is the average age of the season ticket holder at lambeau?? Pretty old crowd I think. Not sure they got the gumption to scream and hoot like the youngins

mraynrand
12-10-2018, 09:46 AM
Just spitballing, but what is the average age of the season ticket holder at lambeau?? Pretty old crowd I think. Not sure they got the gumption to scream and hoot like the youngins

pretty much, especially the regular season ticket holders. The Gold package weenies trend younger and more sober - probably because more of 'em have to drive longer distances to the game.

Nothing is like Buffalo though. That fan base is composed of devolved Morlocks.

ThunderDan
12-10-2018, 11:03 AM

Sorry nope, try again.

run pMc
12-10-2018, 02:09 PM
I always figured it was because you had to wear so many layers of clothes that it was hard to move, never mind clap or cheer. Then again, I've only made December games.

pbmax
12-10-2018, 02:14 PM
Part of the problem is that little of it is organic. NFL games are as loud between plays as TOs are during an NBA game with pretaped bologna.

It’s depressing.

mraynrand
12-10-2018, 02:49 PM
Part of the problem is that little of it is organic. NFL games are as loud between plays as TOs are during an NBA game with pretaped bologna.

It’s depressing.

I agree. The young 'uns don't realize that before about 1987-90 somewhere in there, there used be an organ playing at the stadiums. There was time between plays and at breaks where you could actually talk to the person next to you. The crowd noise was from fans, ad sometimes it got quite raucous. Especially great were Marquette (v. Notre Dame) and Bucks (v. Philly or Celtics) games at the old Arena. Badger hockey games used to be like this. Haven't been in a long while...

There are still the organic 'go pack go' cheers. Those are especially fun at the end of a resounding road victory when the home fans have left the building. My favorite was Thanksgiving 2007 at Ford Field.

Bossman641
12-10-2018, 03:12 PM
I've only been to 6-8 games at Lambeau but none of them have been particularly loud. I've always blamed it on an older crowd who have been to games multiple times.

Loudest game I've been at by far was the divisional playoff at Dallas in Jan 17.

pbmax
12-10-2018, 03:22 PM
I agree. The young 'uns don't realize that before about 1987-90 somewhere in there, there used be an organ playing at the stadiums. There was time between plays and at breaks where you could actually talk to the person next to you. The crowd noise was from fans, ad sometimes it got quite raucous. Especially great were Marquette (v. Notre Dame) and Bucks (v. Philly or Celtics) games at the old Arena. Badger hockey games used to be like this. Haven't been in a long while...

There are still the organic 'go pack go' cheers. Those are especially fun at the end of a resounding road victory when the home fans have left the building. My favorite was Thanksgiving 2007 at Ford Field.

Badger hockey has trouble getting people to show up.

There are multiple problems but having a down cycle and moving to the Big Ten for hockey did not help.

mraynrand
12-10-2018, 03:34 PM
Loudest game I've been at by far was the divisional playoff at Dallas in Jan 17.

I was there. I thought Niners game in the 90's was louder, but that might just be my hearing starting to go!

Still, the closed-in stadium has increased the sound level...

edit: oops, I thought you meant the Jan Divisional against Dallas at home before the Seattle debacle.... That game in Dallas did seem loud...

Fosco33
12-10-2018, 04:35 PM
As we need Seattle or Minnesota to lose 3/4. I’d say the more likely of those options is Seattle. So we should cheer tonight for MN... 4% shot at the playoffs is better than 0%.

mraynrand
12-10-2018, 10:33 PM
As we need Seattle or Minnesota to lose 3/4. I’d say the more likely of those options is Seattle. So we should cheer tonight for MN... 4% shot at the playoffs is better than 0%.

ulp! Historically, it's more likely the Vikings swoon late in the season. Seattle wins most home games under the lights.

Vikings now have to lose two of games versus Phins, at Detroit, at Chicago. Mainly think Packers can't get past Chicago at this point, so it's all moot, because Vikings will either clean up at Detroit for sure and/or Chicago will be able to rest starters in the finale. Philly, Panthers and Redskins all need to lose another game and the way they're playing, that seems likely.

Either way, it's kinda pointless - this Packer squad doesn't have the horses to win in the playoffs.

Fritz
12-11-2018, 01:57 PM
I did not watch the Atlanta game, except for a brief bit when the score was tied 7-7. The Packers had the ball, pretty deep in Falcon territory. It was second-and-seven. Rodgers took the snap, dropped, then rolled right when nothing seemed open and the pocket began to break down. He had plenty of time, rolling right, and in the screen you could see someone - I don't know which Packer receiver/running back/tight end it was, rolling right with him. There was a defender a few yards behind that receiver. It was right in front of Rodgers, but he kept looking deep. Nothing. Rodgers started toward the line of scrimmage as he got nearer the right sideline. The Packer player was an easy flip away, for what seemed a certain four yard gain - nothing big, but something. But instead Rodgers kept looking until he ran out of real estate and threw the ball away.

So, instead of a third-and-three, with all the options that brings, he was looking at a third-and-seven. And on that third down play, the Falcons brought the house, the pocket crumbled, and Rodgers, who only had a couple seconds to find someone, was of course sacked.

IF that had been a third and three, maybe the Falcons don't blitz. Or maybe they do, but now Rodgers can quickly get the ball over the middle on a slant, or to a wide receiver on a screen. Or he could run the ol' draw play to Jones.

But no.

Sorry, Tex, but Rodgers is not playing as well as he has in the past. He's just not. Instead of using short gains to draw the defense tighter and set up a long shot, he's going long shot after long shot. And he's missing on a lot of those, too.

mraynrand
12-11-2018, 02:33 PM
^^^ Good call, Fritz. Yeah, Cobb was open immediately, and the defender even stumbled. That ball comes out right away and it might be a first down. That shit won't fly against Chicago. And, if Rodgers does just look for the easy stuff, they might keep drives alive longer, win the TOP and FP battles, and protect Rodgers from getting killed behind a sketch line all at the same time. Somebody has to get through to Rodgers...

https://gamepass.nfl.com/game/falcons-at-packers-on-12092018

texaspackerbacker
12-11-2018, 02:40 PM
How many times has that exact scenario you describe in your first paragraph, Fritz, resulted in a touchdown or a decent gain down field? A helluva lot, I'd say.

As for Rodgers playing worse than in the past, while his injury was a factor, he definitely wasn't as mobile, and subsequently throw away a lot instead of putting it up for grabs. He allegedly was not as accurate then also, which I guess I could see, although it was a very slight difference. Now, he is 100% or very near, and I really don't see a difference from the past. Short gains generally don't draw the defense tighter; they reward the defense for covering deep and keep them in that deep coverage. And short quick passes are a lot more risky for interceptions than deep throws - assuming you have somebody with Rodgers' good judgment doing the throwing.

mraynrand
12-11-2018, 02:48 PM
How many times has that exact scenario you describe in your first paragraph, Fritz, resulted in a touchdown or a decent gain down field? A helluva lot, I'd say.

The point is that it's not resulting in that anywhere near as often now. Defenses have largely adjusted and Packer receiving skill level/experience has dropped. Face reality. Focusing on those quick strike deep TD passes on too many passing downs is killing the offense. Rodgers needs to come off that stuff faster. Part of it may actually be that he can't make the contested throws downfield the same way he did, with his accuracy down.

texaspackerbacker
12-11-2018, 02:52 PM
The point is that it's not resulting in that anywhere near as often now. Defenses have largely adjusted and Packer receiving skill level/experience has dropped. Face reality. Focusing on those quick strike deep TD passes on too many passing downs is killing the offense. Rodgers needs to come off that stuff faster. Part of it may actually be that he can't make the contested throws downfield the same way he did, with his accuracy down.

I disagree.

pbmax
12-11-2018, 04:03 PM
Please stop running the ball so successfully.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuKraLCXQAA97qs.jpg:large

Carolina_Packer
12-11-2018, 04:21 PM
If the Atlanta game is any indication, I'd say we're going to find out if Packers really want to run the ball. The balance between run/pass really showed out. Of course, it helps that we had the lead most of the game, however, there were times under MM where it was a one possession game, and the offense all but abandoned the running game. With MM out of the picture, we'll see if they maintain the balance between run and pass. I'm sure some of it is dictated by what the defense is showing, but as MM was fond of saying, you get what you emphasize.

Fritz
12-11-2018, 05:07 PM

As for Rodgers playing worse than in the past, while his injury was a factor, he definitely wasn't as mobile, and subsequently throw away a lot instead of putting it up for grabs. He allegedly was not as accurate then also, which I guess I could see, although it was a very slight difference. Now, he is 100% or very near, and I really don't see a difference from the past. Short gains generally don't draw the defense tighter; they reward the defense for covering deep and keep them in that deep coverage. And short quick passes are a lot more risky for interceptions than deep throws - assuming you have somebody with Rodgers' good judgment doing the throwing.

A hell of a lot less than it used to, Tex.

I disagree that throwing short rewards defenses for playing deep. It's death by a thousand cuts. And when you've started to bleed and bleed and your defense starts getting fatigued, you try to shore that up by playing closer. Same reason people still talk about running the football.

To me, the last couple years, Rodgers' risks result more often in those third-and-sevens than they do in touchdowns. And those third downs ain't going so well this year. Even when Adams is getting open, Rodgers is missing more than he used to.

Plus, Rand is right - the receiving corps is more inexperienced, and that's not helping.

texaspackerbacker
12-11-2018, 05:50 PM
I think the WRs are more talented than in the past, but yes, inexperienced - especially in terms of coming back to the ball in a scramble. That will improve with time and reps. I never liked that death by a thousand cuts stuff. I prefer the old Raider Stabler thing - throwing it down the field. And I still say, a careful QB should almost never get interceptions throwing it down the field, but a short quick throw can be jumped and picked even with a great QB throwing it.

The Falcons game demonstrated what I'm hoping for - the Packers playing from the first snap the way they have played out of desperation in so many 4th quarters this season. I saw that blurb about the ratio of runs, but most of those runs were after the game was in the bag.

Maybe Rodgers is getting old and ineffective, but I really doubt that. I expect him to be at or near the top of his game to at least the age Brady is.

The elephant in the room, of course, is the shitty O Line letting pass rushers in like a sieve.

bobblehead
12-11-2018, 08:55 PM
Please stop running the ball so successfully.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuKraLCXQAA97qs.jpg:large

I have said before that the thing that frustrates me most is that MM called more run plays and we ran more successfully than I can recall and we still stunk on ice.

pbmax
12-12-2018, 10:08 AM
I have said before that the thing that frustrates me most is that MM called more run plays and we ran more successfully than I can recall and we still stunk on ice.

There never seems to be an overall plan to what he chooses to run. Nothing ever builds on the previous play. He has said before that pattern play calling (in its most recognizable form, the triple option) doesn't work in the pros.

But what he's left with is calling runs just to balance out a first down pass or to go against tendency on first down. Its very limiting. Now he knows how to program against those tendencies (see first 15 play scripts), but when the game is on the line late, its the same old crap.

Fritz
12-12-2018, 12:56 PM
There never seems to be an overall plan to what he chooses to run. Nothing ever builds on the previous play. He has said before that pattern play calling (in its most recognizable form, the triple option) doesn't work in the pros.

But what he's left with is calling runs just to balance out a first down pass or to go against tendency on first down. Its very limiting. Now he knows how to program against those tendencies (see first 15 play scripts), but when the game is on the line late, its the same old crap.

Not any more! Unleash the hook-and-lateral on the Bears! Run Aaron Jones twenty times! Have Rodgers pass short thirty times and long ten times!

bobblehead
12-12-2018, 01:12 PM

Basically. I always want to look at the defensive personnel and/or alignment and then do what they are least equipped to stop. I think the extreme inexperience at WR has really hurt us this season, along with Rodgers not quite being Rodgers.

pbmax
12-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Basically. I always want to look at the defensive personnel and/or alignment and then do what they are least equipped to stop. I think the extreme inexperience at WR has really hurt us this season, along with Rodgers not quite being Rodgers.

Rodgers said this week that the Falcons played a lot of man so it was easy to read pre-snap.

Problem is if that takes over your offense, what other options have you developed? It also makes you completely predictable.

mraynrand
12-13-2018, 08:30 AM
Rodgers said this week that the Falcons played a lot of man so it was easy to read pre-snap.

Problem is if that takes over your offense, what other options have you developed? It also makes you completely predictable.

Defensive coaches lure offenses into taking the 'easy route' then change coverages right before/at the snap. On a related note, expect to see Chicago LBs crowding the A gaps pre-snap on Sunday.

Fritz
12-13-2018, 08:32 AM
I would blitz Rodgers a lot, as he seems less able to adjust to that these days. Just the opposite of how he used to be - or the team used to be, anyway.

mraynrand
12-13-2018, 08:41 AM
I would blitz Rodgers a lot, as he seems less able to adjust to that these days. Just the opposite of how he used to be - or the team used to be, anyway.

As Minnesota showed, just threatening the blitz, seems to be effective in gumming up the offense. You can defeat that A-gap threat but it requires immediate recognition and adjustment by the whole offense. If the LBs rush, WRs run slants/shorten routes, RB goes pass pro(or quickly goes to check down spot/flat route), Linemen change blocking scheme, TE is reay for instant pass straight off line; and everything is opposite if LBs don't rush.

texaspackerbacker
12-13-2018, 08:57 AM

It was a particular kind of blitz - coming from the outside on both sides and containing him from rolling out. Normally, Rodgers defeats the blitz better than just about anybody.

pbmax
12-13-2018, 08:58 AM
Zimmer has always changed looks well versus the Packers, not sure its just the A gap pressure pre snap. Could be, but there are other problems.

In the last three games, even with starters, they are terrible at picking up any twist stunt.

This game requires the quick release offense. We'll see what we get and then perhaps judge Philbin's effect.

texaspackerbacker
12-13-2018, 09:03 AM
Zimmer has always changed looks well versus the Packers, not sure its just the A gap pressure pre snap. Could be, but there are other problems.

In the last three games, even with starters, they are terrible at picking up any twist stunt.

This game requires the quick release offense. We'll see what we get and then perhaps judge Philbin's effect.

I disagree that this or any game requires a quick release offense. Mobility by the QB/escapability is what is required, especially against a team with a big pass rush like the Bears. A quick release offense is a recipe for disaster in the form of interceptions.

mraynrand
12-13-2018, 09:10 AM
Zimmer has always changed looks well versus the Packers, not sure its just the A gap pressure pre snap.

Indeed. He has all sorts of tricks up his sleeve. But I thought the A Gap ruse was especially disruptive the last time they played. The key to defeating that - or any other pressure packages is very good recognition by everyone. That's where the inexperience becomes a problem. Tex is certainly correct that Rodger's mobility has been a huge factor in the past, but it mostly went hand-in-hand with linemen and receivers who knew what defensive schemes were being thrown at them.

Cheesehead Craig
12-13-2018, 10:20 AM
Not any more! Unleash the hook-and-lateral on the Bears! Run Aaron Jones twenty times! Have Rodgers pass short thirty times and long ten times!

Problem is that Rodgers would just throw the ball away on 15 of those 40 passes.

pbmax
12-13-2018, 03:55 PM
I disagree that this or any game requires a quick release offense. Mobility by the QB/escapability is what is required, especially against a team with a big pass rush like the Bears. A quick release offense is a recipe for disaster in the form of interceptions.

You need to watch the last Bears game again. The quick offense tore that D apart.

Bears have film on it now, so it can't be exclusively that, but a healthy dose.

mraynrand
12-13-2018, 04:18 PM
You need to watch the last Bears game again. The quick offense tore that D apart.

Bears have film on it now, so it can't be exclusively that, but a healthy dose.

Exactly. That's where the game plan should start. I would put some special stuff in to work the edges and neutralize the LBs.

texaspackerbacker
12-13-2018, 04:55 PM
I was there, and even with the bum leg, Rodgers got away from the rush and threw it down the field. Yeah, there was some quick stuff too, and a lot of run after the catch made it work too in that magical 4th quarter. Let the Bears use that film; Rodgers is a lot more mobile now. I hope they - like a lot of ya'all in here - expect the quick pass game. That way they will be less ready to stop the throws down field.

mraynrand
12-13-2018, 05:10 PM
I was there, and even with the bum leg, Rodgers got away from the rush and threw it down the field. Yeah, there was some quick stuff too, and a lot of run after the catch made it work too in that magical 4th quarter. Let the Bears use that film; Rodgers is a lot more mobile now. I hope they - like a lot of ya'all in here - expect the quick pass game. That way they will be less ready to stop the throws down field.

I think they will expect throws down the field.

denverYooper
12-13-2018, 05:15 PM
I think they will expect throws down the field.

I expect some throws down the field too. I just hope that's not the main course :).

pbmax
12-13-2018, 09:36 PM

Before injury:

Bears 17 Packers 0

after injury/halftime

Bears 6 Packers 24

(9:10) (No Huddle, Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short right to D.Adams to GB 39 for 8 yards (N.Kwiatkoski).
(8:01) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short left to R.Cobb to GB 41 for 1 yard (B.Callahan)
(7:14) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short middle to L.Kendricks to CHI 46 for 13 yards
(5:03) (No Huddle, Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short right to R.Cobb to CHI 24 for 2 yards (B.Callahan)
(3:52) (No Huddle, Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass incomplete short left to J.Graham.
(3:46) (No Huddle, Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass incomplete deep middle to J.Graham. FIELD GOAL

(1:32) (No Huddle, Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass incomplete short left
(1:26) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short middle to G.Allison to GB 30 for 15 yards (B.Callahan)
(:58) (No Huddle, Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short right to G.Allison to GB 42 for 12 yards (K.Fuller)
(:25) (No Huddle, Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short right to G.Allison to GB 43 for 1 yard (A.Amos)
(15:00) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short middle to R.Cobb to CHI 47 for 10 yards (N.Kwiatkoski)
(14:32) (No Huddle, Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short left to T.Montgomery to CHI 39 for 8 yards (P.Amukamara; D.Trevathan)
(14:06) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass deep right to G.Allison for 39 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

(11:52) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short middle to R.Cobb to GB 25 for 5 yards (B.Callahan).
(11:20) (No Huddle, Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass deep left to D.Adams to CHI 24 for 51 yards (P.Amukamara)
(10:31) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short right to R.Cobb to CHI 18 for 6 yards (B.Callahan, R.Smith).
(9:51) (No Huddle, Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short left to D.Adams to CHI 12 for 6 yards (P.Amukamara, R.Smith)
(9:10) (No Huddle, Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short left to D.Adams for 12 yards, TOUCHDOWN [R.Robertson-Harris].

(2:39) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass incomplete short right to D.Adams.
(2:36) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass incomplete short left to G.Allison.
(2:29) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short middle to R.Cobb for 75 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Packers Offense Second Half scoring drives - 21 passes
Rodgers short passes 18 attempts, 14 completions 174 yards, 2 TD
Rodgers long passes 3 attempts, 2 completions, 90 yards, 1 TD

EDITED: We were short a TD on a deep pass

mraynrand
12-13-2018, 09:59 PM
B
Packers Offense Second Half scoring drives - 21 passes
Rodgers short passes 18 attempts, 14 completions 174 yards, 2 TD
Rodgers long passes 3 attempts, 2 completions, 90 yards, 0 TD

waitasecond...

"(14:06) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass deep right to G.Allison for 39 yards, TOUCHDOWN."

I think that's 1 of 2 deep passes went for a TD. :)

I like the mix of plays...pragmatic...