PDA

View Full Version : Week 15 other games

MadScientist
12-13-2018, 10:32 PM
Ballsy move by the Chargers to say Fuck Overtime and win it with a 2.

pbmax
12-13-2018, 10:33 PM

Odds are better than the coin flip.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-14-2018, 03:45 AM

Don’t give a fuck. Boycotting the NFL, other than my beloved Packers. The NFL’s treatment of Kap is fucked.

Watched 5 minutes of Bares-Lions - saw Mack’s dominance. Watched 5 minutes of Queens-Rams - Saw Adam Thielen’s toughness (dude got smashed hard, refs wanted him to get a checkup on the sidelines for concussion, and Thielen was like, fuck you, zebra, I’m cool).

I have not watched a non Pack game in its entirety this season. Don’t plan to watch the playoffs, not even the Super Bowl.

My boycott will continue til Kap is allowed back in the League.

ThunderDan
12-14-2018, 07:17 AM
Great boycott you got going and still giving us impressions from non-Packer games. :roll:

Cheesehead Craig
12-14-2018, 08:27 AM

Agree. Great comeback on a night when the Chiefs defense actually looked competent for 3.5 quarters.

MadScientist
12-14-2018, 12:47 PM
Odds are better than the coin flip.

This year, it seems. However you get second guessed a lot more if you fail a 2 point conversion to lose the game, vs losing in overtime.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-14-2018, 02:45 PM
Great boycott you got going and still giving us impressions from non-Packer games. :roll:

10 minutes of live football still reeks boycott.

The bigger point is, Elliot assaulted a woman, and he's still in the league. Roethlisberger rapped a 20 year old college chick in the bathroom of a bar; still in the league. Gregg Williams paid his players to injure Favre; still in the league.

Kap knelt to shed light on social maladies - peacefully - and he's exiled. Don't give me the shit that Kap can't play anymore. I mean, wankers like Sanchez and Hundley started or are starting games while Kap's in exile, for fuck's sake!

MadScientist
12-14-2018, 03:05 PM
10 minutes of live football still reeks boycott.

The bigger point is, Elliot assaulted a woman, and he's still in the league. Roethlisberger rapped a 20 year old college chick in the bathroom of a bar; still in the league. Gregg Williams paid his players to injure Favre; still in the league.

Kap knelt to shed light on social maladies - peacefully - and he's exiled. Don't give me the shit that Kap can't play anymore. I mean, wankers like Sanchez and Hundley started or are starting games while Kap's in exile, for fuck's sake!

This thread is about actual games. Take your pissing and moaning to another thread or just go back to blowing Joey Harrington.

smuggler
12-14-2018, 07:11 PM
Fire James Campen!

Whuuut?

Rastak
12-15-2018, 10:22 PM
Some genius shit from asshole Greg Williams. That would have been the game but he calls timeout.

gbgary
12-15-2018, 11:00 PM
Some genius shit from asshole Greg Williams. That would have been the game but he calls timeout.

and went for it instead of taking the 3. idiotic. nice win for cle.

gbgary
12-15-2018, 11:12 PM

Bretsky
12-17-2018, 09:30 PM
WHO DO YOU CHEER FOR TO LOSE ??????????????/

SAINTS so they don't get the 1 seed in the playoffs leading to us getting the 32nd pick

OR

PANTHERS so they get a lead on us for the early round one pick ???

call_me_ishmael
12-17-2018, 11:14 PM
Panthers. Difference between 8-12 picks is potentially huge, but 28-32 is much smaller.

mraynrand
12-18-2018, 08:19 AM
Panthers. Difference between 8-12 picks is potentially huge, but 28-32 is much smaller.

Cam's shoulder is on or side.

bobblehead
12-18-2018, 12:06 PM
How come Ben Watson looks so much more dynamic than Jimmy Graham.

mraynrand
12-18-2018, 01:16 PM

Maybe because Jimmy is missing a knee? And the Packer QB likes throwing the ball at his ankles?

pbmax
12-18-2018, 01:24 PM

Its New Orleans so I am going to say absinthe.

Rutnstrut
12-18-2018, 01:30 PM
This may not be the thread for this but I'm too freaking tired and lazy today to start one. Why/how can John Harbaugh change basically the whole Ravens offense to tailor to a running QB from a passing QB in a short amount of time? Yet stubby couldn't do it last year with Hundley in almost a whole season? Also when people would bring up changing scheme or the offense to match players available, people said that wasn't possible. Yet you see other teams do it.

mraynrand
12-18-2018, 01:32 PM
This may not be the thread for this but I'm too freaking tired and lazy today to start one. Why/how can John Harbaugh change basically the whole Ravens offense to tailor to a running QB from a passing QB in a short amount of time? Yet stubby couldn't do it last year with Hundley in almost a whole season? Also when people would bring up changing scheme or the offense to match players available, people said that wasn't possible. Yet you see other teams do it.

1) Hundley can't run like Lamar 2) Hundley can't throw an accurate pass 3) Stubby actually did change the offense 4) Hundley ain't good and can't throw an accurate pass.