6. Minnesota Vikings 8-6-1
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Outside Looking In

7. Philadelphia Eagles 8-7
8. Washington Redskins 7-8
9. Green Bay Packers 6-8-1
10. Atlanta Falcons 6-9 Head to head tie-breaker over Carolina
11. Carolina Panthers 6-9
12. New York Giants 5-10 Head to head tie-breaker over Tampa Bay/Better conference winning pct. than Detroit
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 5-10 Better conference winning pct. than Detroit
14. Detroit Lions 5-10
15. San Francisco 49ers 4-11
16. Arizona Cardinals 3-12

New Orleans has clinched the #1 seed.
Los Angeles has clinched NFC West
Chicago has clinched NFC North
Dallas has clinched NFC East
Seattle has clinched a Wild Card Berth

Minnesota would clinch Wild Card Berth with a win.
Philadelphia would clinch Wild Card Berth with a win and Minnesota loss.
Chicago would clinch #2 seed with a win and Los Angeles loss.

Key Week 17 Games

Chicago at Minnesota
Arizona at Seattle
Philadelphia at Washington
San Francisco at Los Angeles

pbmax
12-26-2018, 07:48 PM
Just doing this to hurt us now?

Joemailman
12-26-2018, 07:56 PM
Just doing this to hurt us now?

Carrying through to the bitter end. Gonna be first time since 2006 Bears are in playoffs and Packers aren't.

HarveyWallbangers
12-26-2018, 10:12 PM
Carrying through to the bitter end. Gonna be first time since 2006 Bears are in playoffs and Packers aren't.

Let's go Bears and Eagles!

hoosier
12-27-2018, 10:33 AM
How a Packer fan can possibly stoop so low as to root for the Bears is beyond me. Saints and Rams are destined to meet in NFCCG. AFC will be a little more interesting: Steelers could be a tough out if they make it, New England is poised to get knocked off in first round. Chefs are probably the most talented team, but none of them exactly strike fear in the heart.

mraynrand
12-27-2018, 12:35 PM
How a Packer fan can possibly stoop so low as to root for the Bears is beyond me. Saints and Rams are destined to meet in NFCCG. AFC will be a little more interesting: Steelers could be a tough out if they make it, New England is poised to get knocked off in first round. Chefs are probably the most talented team, but none of them exactly strike fear in the heart.

Never root for the Bears. Maybe suffer them to win for the greater good of the Packers from time to time, but root for them? NEVER!!

Mostly agree with your assessment, but unfortunately, the Bears defense may be too much for Rams and Saints. Fortunately, the Saints will play them at home. I think the way the Saints are playing right now, I'd pick the Bears if the game were in Chicago.

Bretsky
12-27-2018, 12:46 PM
Never root for the Bears. Maybe suffer them to win for the greater good of the Packers from time to time, but root for them? NEVER!!

Mostly agree with your assessment, but unfortunately, the Bears defense may be too much for Rams and Saints. Fortunately, the Saints will play them at home. I think the way the Saints are playing right now, I'd pick the Bears if the game were in Chicago.

I will take the Bears over the Queens any day

Anti-Polar Bear
12-27-2018, 01:06 PM
I don’t give a fuck.

ThunderDan
12-27-2018, 01:29 PM
I don’t give a fuck.

And yet apparently, you give enough fucks to post about it.

hoosier
12-27-2018, 02:16 PM

They looked good at home against the Rams but they've been hit and miss on the road. And, aside from the Rams and Vikings, they haven't beaten anyone resembling a playoff team. We'll see how they do in Meenie Soh Tah this weekend. For the time being, I see them as a reincarnation of the 2006 and '10 teams. But then again, they seem for the moment to have eliminated the automated self-destruct tendency at QB, so who knows. I am crossing my fingers and hoping Trubitsky throws five picks this weekend.

mraynrand
12-27-2018, 02:41 PM
I am crossing my fingers and hoping Trubitsky throws five picks this weekend.

Hahahahaha. MissUBitchy.

Joemailman
12-27-2018, 04:19 PM
How a Packer fan can possibly stoop so low as to root for the Bears is beyond me.

Agreed. In fact, even though Packers have Saints 1st round pick, I want the Saints to win the Divisional Round playoff game they will host. Reason is, Saints getting upset there would increase the chances of the Bears making it to the Superb Owl. Saints at home are the firewall against the Bears making it.

Bretsky
12-27-2018, 05:29 PM
Agreed. In fact, even though Packers have Saints 1st round pick, I want the Saints to win the Divisional Round playoff game they will host. Reason is, Saints getting upset there would increase the chances of the Bears making it to the Superb Owl. Saints at home are the firewall against the Bears making it.

I"m the opposite

I don't give a rats ass about this year anymore. GB shit on themselves this season and little was gained.

I"ll take a Saints loss right off the bat to get a better pick.