Todd Bowles
Adam Gase
Marvin Lewis
Vance Joseph
Dirk Koetter
Steve Wilks

Joemailman
12-31-2018, 10:13 AM
Gase has done a solid job at Miami. Made the playoffs in 2016. Tannehill missed all of 2017 and missed 5 games in 2018. Someone will give him another shot as HC.

Arians has said he woild consider Tampa Bay job.

Freak Out
12-31-2018, 10:20 AM
Fire everybody.

ND72
12-31-2018, 10:35 AM
Gase has done a solid job at Miami. Made the playoffs in 2016. Tannehill missed all of 2017 and missed 5 games in 2018. Someone will give him another shot as HC.

Screw Bruce Arians. He says a lot of stuff but people in Arizona hate him because they felt he quit when he knew the talent was bottoming out and didn't want to rebuild with a rookie QB. He "retired" but now wants to come back to a team he wants. I'm glad he isn't interested in GB.

mraynrand
12-31-2018, 11:38 AM
Screw Bruce Arians. He says a lot of stuff but people in Arizona hate him because they felt he quit when he knew the talent was bottoming out and didn't want to rebuild with a rookie QB. He "retired" but now wants to come back to a team he wants. I'm glad he isn't interested in GB.

I don't get the love for warm weather locales. Doesn't he sell snow blowers up north too?

denverYooper
12-31-2018, 11:48 AM
Falcons are releasing their OC, DC, and STC.

Cheesehead Craig
12-31-2018, 12:51 PM
Falcons are releasing their OC, DC, and STC.

So Dan Quinn has one more year. He's currently in the McCarthy zone where everyone was fired but him. If Atl fails next year, he'll be gone.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-31-2018, 01:05 PM
I don't get the love for warm weather locales. Doesn't he sell snow blowers up north too?

I worked at Ariens shortly after college after my old man kicked me out. Was a humble factory peon. Place was hotter than Hades that summer. Bitchy boss.

I tried to organize a revolution, without avail. Some people just prefer to live the simple, ignorant life, I guess. Was eventually laid-off after a few months.

Ain’t capitalism awesome?

pbmax
12-31-2018, 01:26 PM

DYoop had a report that Gase was blasted by some of his vets.

denverYooper
12-31-2018, 01:36 PM
@TodfromPa
‏ @TodfromPa
4h4 hours ago

Welcome to Black Monday. That special day each year where 3-10 coaches get fired and GM's salivate and try to overpay for the Patriots assistant coach who will cost them their job because they are not Bill Belichick but try to run their teams like they are

Joemailman
12-31-2018, 03:12 PM
Ona somewhat related note, Raiders have hired Mike Mike Mayock as GM. Raiders are going to crash and burn.

red
12-31-2018, 03:17 PM
Ona somewhat related note, Raiders have hired Mike Mike Mayock as GM. Raiders are going to crash and burn.

the guy that gets it wrong 95 % of the time even though he spends his entire life studying the draft and players

gbgary
12-31-2018, 03:28 PM
the guy that gets it wrong 95 % of the time even though he spends his entire life studying the draft and players

in what respect? player A to team A? perhaps, but his judgement of talent is very good.

pbmax
12-31-2018, 05:05 PM

No one else will draft #1 again, barring a trade.

denverYooper
01-02-2019, 09:01 AM
Albert Breer
‏Verified account @AlbertBreer

Per sources, the Lions and OC Jim Bob Cooter have mutually agreed to part ways. Other teams have shown interest in Cooter the last few days.

bobblehead
01-02-2019, 10:32 AM
So Dan Quinn has one more year. He's currently in the McCarthy zone where everyone was fired but him. If Atl fails next year, he'll be gone.

But MM held on to Capers and Zook WAAAYYY to long. Quinn is cleaning the underbrush way sooner than MM did. Maybe it helps him turn it around.