PDA

View Full Version : WHICH PROFESSIONAL TEAM in 2019 IS THE SUCCESS STORY OF WISCONSIN ?

Bretsky
01-02-2019, 06:49 PM
Thoughts on the Success Story for Professional Sports in Wisconsin ??

I would define success story as perhaps going the furthest

Winning the Division would be a given

Perhaps making the final four would be a definitive success

As always comments or explanations on your choice are welcome

QBME
01-02-2019, 07:13 PM
Dang, a really good prediction poll.
I'm going Bucks and Brewers, kinda leaning towards the Bucks, as the Brewers just don't have the payroll.

Joemailman
01-02-2019, 07:18 PM
I know little about the NBA, and care even less, so I leave the Bucks out. out. No reason why The Crew shouldn't be very good again. As for the Packers, it's unlikely the defense will again be decimated by injuries as they were this year. There is reason to be optimistic that a new offensive coaching staff will do a better job of utilizing the talents of Rodgers, Adams and Jones. And it would be hard for the special teams NOT to improve.

Bretsky
01-02-2019, 07:18 PM
My predictions are rarely right but in the little world I attempt to excel as the pollmaster….lol

Pugger
01-03-2019, 09:47 AM
With the Greek Freak the Bucks right now have the best record in the NBA. He is the real deal. I normally don't pay too much attention to the NBA or the Bucks but this team is pretty darn good. The Crew could be special this coming year too if they improve the starting rotation. I want to see what happens with the HC search and this coming draft before I can predict anything for the Pack.

texaspackerbacker
01-03-2019, 12:45 PM
How about ALL of those as well as Badger football and Badger basketball?

Bretsky, I'm thankful for your polls, but you often leave out choices like these.

oh yeah, I see you limited it to "professional" - but there still should be an "ALL of the above" and even a "none of the above" for the negativists in here.

Cheesehead Craig
01-04-2019, 09:12 AM
Bucks are flying under the radar for some reason. Well, we all know why, it's because they aren't a major market so ergo, they are no good per the talking heads. I am really pulling for them this year to win it all and fuck up the narratives out there.

texaspackerbacker
01-04-2019, 11:28 AM
True, but I've been able to see them on national TV down here more this year than in the last 5-10 combined. It seems like you don't need to be a "major market" to do well in the NBA - San Antonio, Memphis, Oklahoma City, Portland, etc. all are example, maybe even Cleveland and Miami.

woodbuck27
01-05-2019, 07:57 AM
I went with e Bucks.