PDA

View Full Version : Bakhtiari----STUD.......

Bretsky
01-09-2019, 07:59 PM
Lost in all of this coaching news was that our LT make the 1st Team All Pro Honors

Some in here think he's overrated; I think he's steady Eddie and just keeps getting the job done

QBME
01-09-2019, 08:20 PM
Lost in all of this coaching news was that our LT make the 1st Team All Pro Honors

Some in here think he's overrated; I think he's steady Eddie and just keeps getting the job done

Yup, pride goeth before the fall, but those who are left overs from the JS Online days may recall that I predicted it from his first start.

Joemailman
01-09-2019, 08:30 PM
Tough as nails. One of TT's best picks. A week into training camp his rookie year, Bulaga tore his ACL and the coaching staff put Bakh in there. He must have made a hell of an early impression.

call_me_ishmael
01-09-2019, 10:09 PM
Tough as nails. One of TT's best picks. A week into training camp his rookie year, Bulaga tore his ACL and the coaching staff put Bakh in there. He must have made a hell of an early impression.

That's right, I completely forgot about that. Remind me, they intended for Bulaga to play LT, right? Wow, Bakhtiari has really worked out great. Probably Ted's 2nd or 3rd best pick - that Nick Collins was really something pre-injury.

mraynrand
01-09-2019, 10:21 PM
Harvey didn't like the pick.

Joemailman
01-09-2019, 10:31 PM
That's right, I completely forgot about that. Remind me, they intended for Bulaga to play LT, right? Wow, Bakhtiari has really worked out great. Probably Ted's 2nd or 3rd best pick - that Nick Collins was really something pre-injury.

Correct.

pbmax
01-09-2019, 10:36 PM

That's one way to get him to come back and post :lol:

bobblehead
01-10-2019, 03:13 PM

While I still think he is over rated, He is really really good. Not convinced I buy into first team all pro, but top 5-7 LT in the NFL without a doubt. I'll still take Trent Williams when healthy over all comers, but for a 4th round pick Bak has gone above and beyond.

Bretsky
01-10-2019, 07:24 PM

He learned everything he knows from draft GURU Bretsky anyways....lol

pbmax
01-10-2019, 09:24 PM
While I still think he is over rated, He is really really good. Not convinced I buy into first team all pro, but top 5-7 LT in the NFL without a doubt. I'll still take Trent Williams when healthy over all comers, but for a 4th round pick Bak has gone above and beyond.

3 more picks like him in the fourth or later and the Packers might finally find a pass rusher. Or a safety.