Partial
09-10-2006, 04:38 PM
Yep.

PaCkFan_n_MD
09-10-2006, 04:39 PM
I hope all the bears start getting injuryed, and there season is ruined

BEARMAN
09-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Real classy there packerfan... shows just how low you packerfans will stoop ! You are getting routed and you want BEARS players hurt... wow

GO BEARS !

Packnut
09-10-2006, 04:44 PM
You were right and I was wrong.

gbgary
09-10-2006, 05:37 PM
no offense, overworked defense, bad breaks, broken coverages, poor play calling. failure in all phases (except the punter-passing game). total domination??? you got that right.

jconnor99
09-10-2006, 05:38 PM
Coming on another teams forum and talking sh1t isnt realy classy either.

MadtownPacker
09-10-2006, 06:20 PM
bearman, you made one thread so you could talk smack. All these others are gone. YOu WILL NOT SPAM THIS FORUM AND REMAIN A MEMBER.

GBRulz
09-10-2006, 06:21 PM
HA! GJ Mad

Fosco33
09-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Nice work Madtown, now I know why I chose PR>JSO - that and a dozen other reasons.

red
09-10-2006, 06:22 PM
bearman, you made one thread so you could talk smack. All these others are gone. YOu WILL NOT SPAM THIS FORUM AND REMAIN A MEMBER.

get his fat fucking fib ass out of here

falco
09-10-2006, 06:23 PM
the jokes on you bearman.

after grossman's performance, you'll be forced to continue to watch him bomb against real secondaries.

you would have been better watching him bomb today and put in a real quarterback for the rest of the season.

in other words, you won the game, but you're a loser in the bigger picture.

BEARMAN
09-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Excuse me? Your team gets "TROUNCED" and you are sore, so you threaten me? "IF" the packers had of won, you all would be going berzerk in here, and you threaten me ? I aint spamming anything, your packers just got whooped BAD by my BEARS and that my freind is FACT ! Bann me if you want, will not take away the 26 to 0 defeat you just sufered. Your rein over us BEARS is OVER ! Time to eat some crow.

GO BEARS !

Fosco33
09-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Excuse me? Your team gets "TROUNCED" and you are sore, so you threaten me? "IF" the packers had of won, you all would be going berzerk in here, and you threaten me ? I aint spamming anything, your packers just got whooped BAD by my BEARS and that my freind is FACT ! Bann me if you want, will not take away the 26 to 0 defeat you just sufered. Your rein over us BEARS is OVER ! Time to eat some crow.

GO BEARS !

Dude, you started at least 3 or 4 threads talking shit today. We've got plenty of other trolls here that wouldn't do that - and if a packer poster did the same here (starting stupid posts) he'd be warned to.

Play by our rules or GTFO.

Brohm
09-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Time to eat crow?

Man you have to come up with a few more years of domination before you can claim that....

retailguy

GO BEARS !

No reason to BAN YOU bearman. Your domination thread remains because you're right.

don't spam the board. talk all the smack you want, RIGHT HERE....

BEARMAN
I am doing or saying NOTHING that anyother poster isn't doing or saying in here, Point in case, Have I wished your players get hurt, NO, but one of you, "packfan" did just that ! Wished DA BEARS players would get hurt ! Is he getting threaten with banishment? Throw me out cos DA BEARS win... :crazy: good one ?

GO BEARS !

retailguy
09-10-2006, 06:31 PM
I am doing or saying NOTHING that anyother poster isn't doing or saying in here, Point in case, Have I wished your players get hurt, NO, but one of you, "packfan" did just that ! Wished DA BEARS players would get hurt ! Is he getting threaten with banishment? Throw me out cos DA BEARS win... :crazy: good one ?

GO BEARS !

Throw you out? Why? I kinda like you.... and your sorry ass.

MadtownPacker
09-10-2006, 06:32 PM

GO BEARS !No one is allowed to spam it up. I have seen your handy work on jso. It wont happen here. You have this thread, enjoy it.

This is a Packers forum so yes we would be going crazy. That is OK cuz we are Packer backer and different rules apply to trolls.

retailguy
no one with a brain wishes for injuries....

but a little frustration happens.... you got the victory and no injuries.

don't sweat the little shit man.... enjoy the win

BEARMAN
Excuse me, Excuse me. The second one, I am sorry, didn't relise I had two, my mistake.

GrnBay007
09-10-2006, 06:33 PM
Bearman, great win by your team. Surprised me after watching them a couple games in preseason. Bears DO have an offense.

.....now keep the class going by not spamming our board. :cool:

woodbuck27
09-10-2006, 06:34 PM

We'll have OUR day again Mad. :mrgreen:

FritzDontBlitz

GO BEARS !

dude, i am from the chicago area so i know how slow the mind of a bears fan works, so read madtown's post again.

slow-lyyyyyyyyyy.

Fosco33
Excuse me, Excuse me. The second one, I am sorry, didn't relise I had two, my mistake.

With another that was deleted - i.e., 3.

BEARMAN
09-10-2006, 06:40 PM
OK, OK, OK, so I get ONE post, I'll use this one. Wait, I have to play by differant rules? So, I can't say, I told you so, or Your packers SUCK, or That was a whooping, or Farve is finished, or the many many other things I want to say here ? Oh well, needless to say, your packers are heading into a worse season then you all had last year ! :mrgreen:

GO BEARS !

woodbuck27
09-10-2006, 06:41 PM
BEARMAN.

The posters on this Forum are far too cool to ever ram a loss down your throat on a BEAR Forum so just think about that man.

Be a Man and accept your win with some proper pride, rather than hurt yourself with BULLSHIT !

I'll bet your getting it.

Congratulation's in winning your first season opener in awhile,BEARMAN. :mrgreen:

It's alot of season ahead.

GO PACKERS !!

retailguy
09-10-2006, 06:43 PM
OK, OK, OK, so I get ONE post, I'll use this one. Wait, I have to play by differant rules? So, I can't say, I told you so, or Your packers SUCK, or That was a whooping, or Favre is finished, or the many many other things I want to say here ? Oh well, needless to say, your packers are heading into a worse season then you all had last year ! :mrgreen:

GO BEARS !

Dude, you are REALLY slow...... Not one POST, one THREAD. You can POST as much as you want....lmao.... IT is all OK, dude.... :mrgreen:

GrnBay007
09-10-2006, 06:44 PM
OK, OK, OK, so I get ONE post, I'll use this one. Wait, I have to play by differant rules? So, I can't say, I told you so, or Your packers SUCK, or That was a whooping, or Favre is finished, or the many many other things I want to say here ? Oh well, needless to say, your packers are heading into a worse season then you all had last year ! :mrgreen:

GO BEARS !

It's really just more about the spamming threads Bearman. Believe me....there will be many packer fans here complaining and bitching. :sad: Anyway.....it was a whooping but really, Favre is not finished.......u know that.

BEARMAN
09-10-2006, 06:46 PM
TY RTguy, I got it, just wasn't clear on all the rules. Was a GREAT win for DA BEARS ! You all have a nice day, I will ! :mrgreen:

GO BEARS !

VegasPackFan
09-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Typical of a Bear fan to complain that Packer fans would be posting like crazy on a PACKER FORUM if they won the game.

I am constantly amazed at these fans. Win or lose, you can always count on them being the idiots they are.

Dabaddestbear
09-10-2006, 08:32 PM
the jokes on you bearman.

after grossman's performance, you'll be forced to continue to watch him bomb against real secondaries.

you would have been better watching him bomb today and put in a real quarterback for the rest of the season.

in other words, you won the game, but you're a loser in the bigger picture.
:roll: ho hum.
But before today you guys were saying how the Packers secondary would be the best in the division and one of the top CB tandems in the NFL. Rex lit it up just swallow the crow and admit they have some life in the offens now. No trick plays, just plain old moving the ball to various WR's and getting it done.

I must say though that although I want all you naysayers to eat crow until you explode, it just wears thin when some minds are too numb to realize what is going on at the moment.

Dabaddestbear
09-10-2006, 08:34 PM
Bearman, great win by your team. Surprised me after watching them a couple games in preseason. Bears DO have an offense.

.....now keep the class going by not spamming our board. :cool:
Thank you for the credit due.

Favre4
09-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Well, on the brightside, the Bears haven't won a playoff game in 12 years, and will find a way not to win this year either. Meanwhile their window will be steadily closing. At least we have an excuse, we are rebuilding, and had 10+ years without a losing season.

GrnBay007
09-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Since there are a couple Bear fans here you might know the answer to this. Last week a Bear fan at work was saying something about the Bears not winning a season opener road game since......? was it 1980 ?

FritzDontBlitz
09-10-2006, 09:14 PM
it was 30 years since they last won a season opener on the road. not anymore.

lord favre
09-10-2006, 09:17 PM
Since there are a couple Bear fans here you might know the answer to this. Last week a Bear fan at work was saying something about the Bears not winning a season opener road game since......? was it 1980 ?

1979, and this was our first seasoning opening road shut out since 1949.

Grosman is 3-0 in the frozen tundra of lameblow field, and 3-1 against Favre. Face it, the worm has turned.

You can blame Shermy and TT for this too...look at the rookies today, Mark Anderson 6th round pick, a sack and a stuff of Green in consecutive plays, Hester punt return for TD, D. Manning interception. It's all about the draft and the Bears have drafted solidly for the last 5 years and this team is the fruits of them. The Packers have drafted like shit the last 5 years and this is fruits of them.

Zool
09-11-2006, 10:10 AM

Grosman is 3-0 in the frozen tundra of lameblow field, and 3-1 against Favre. Face it, the worm has turned.

You can blame Shermy and TT for this too...look at the rookies today, Mark Anderson 6th round pick, a sack and a stuff of Green in consecutive plays, Hester punt return for TD, D. Manning interception. It's all about the draft and the Bears have drafted solidly for the last 5 years and this team is the fruits of them. The Packers have drafted like shit the last 5 years and this is fruits of them. Yeah I'll buy into this. The Bears have a top5 D and only have to draft role players. Pack has to draft guys who can start as rookies, and we're going to see how painful that can be.

jack's smirking revenge
09-11-2006, 10:57 AM

You can blame Shermy and TT for this too...look at the rookies today, Mark Anderson 6th round pick, a sack and a stuff of Green in consecutive plays, Hester punt return for TD, D. Manning interception. It's all about the draft and the Bears have drafted solidly for the last 5 years and this team is the fruits of them. The Packers have drafted like shit the last 5 years and this is fruits of them. Yeah I'll buy into this. The Bears have a top5 D and only have to draft role players. Pack has to draft guys who can start as rookies, and we're going to see how painful that can be.

Great points guys! I agree about the drafting.

And, BEARMAN, congrats on a solid and complete victory by your Bears! I'm sure it's been a long time coming, after many dominating seasons by the Packers. Enjoy! I'm sure Chicago is a very happy place this morning.

tyler

BEARMAN
09-11-2006, 07:11 PM
TY Jack ! I slept well, I hope you all are well rested and ready for this new week. Yes, I now know how you packfans have felt for the last...howmanyever years, and you know how we BEAR fans have left for that same number of years, I must say, I LIKE this feeling much better ! :mrgreen: Now that it is over, stop pointing the fingers and get ready for the TB ! We got the Lions and they looked good against the seachickens. I live in seachicken land and I hate them, almost as much as the pack... almost. LOL One loss dose not make your season, get after them boys !

GO BEARS !