PDA

View Full Version : Packers Will Be In Super Bowl Next Year. I Guarantee It.

Joemailman
02-02-2019, 06:39 PM
Says Aaron Jones.

“Miami. Next year. We’re going to be there – [I] guarantee it,” Jones said to Schroeder. Super Bowl LIV will be held at Hard Rock Stadium, home of the Miami Dolphins.

Even though Jones was in Atlanta, he confidently stated, “I’m not going to a [Super Bowl] until I play in it.”

pbmax
02-03-2019, 08:48 AM
Well OK then. Good to have a goal to keep you focused.

bobblehead
02-03-2019, 11:16 AM
I'm thinking more 2020. Hopefully a few in a row and he gets to play one in Las Vegas (for the Packers I better add).

texaspackerbacker
02-03-2019, 01:10 PM
I don't see any reason why not - the one in '20 and/or the one in '21. If Aaron Rodgers is healthy, the sky's the limit - anytime. Give him a better supporting cast and a more creative head coach, and it becomes a lot more likely.

gbgary
02-03-2019, 02:39 PM
I don't see any reason why not - the one in '20 and/or the one in '21. If Aaron Rodgers is healthy, the sky's the limit - anytime. Give him a better supporting cast and a more creative head coach, and it becomes a lot more likely.

so only better coaching, better talent, and better health?

Joemailman
01-06-2020, 10:17 AM
Bump.

pbmax
01-06-2020, 10:22 AM
so only better coaching, better talent, and better health?

They really checked off all three.

scharpcheddar
01-07-2020, 10:56 PM
This year, S.F.
Next year L.A

RashanGary
01-08-2020, 02:01 AM
This year, S.F.
Next year L.A

I have ideas and am a known lunatic but I try to be respectful. You're just trolling. Go away

scharpcheddar
01-08-2020, 03:23 AM
I have ideas and am a known lunatic but I try to be respectful. You're just trolling. Go away

no. thats exactly how it will happen. I'm not just guessing. its predetermined and there is clues. Commercials , movies, leave clues.
for instance the OBJ head and shoulders commercial predicted the Rams in SB 53 and the winning score.

Radagast
01-08-2020, 05:33 AM
scharpchedder's opinions may not agree with most, but who would have picked the Titans to beat NE or Minnesota to beat the Saints ?

Point is winning or losing in the playoffs can be unpredictable. I'd be happily shocked if GB does get to this SB game. Much luck, favorable turnovers, and generous referees will be required. Also Rodgers will need to pull himself away from making commercials and practice with his teammates.

Go Statefarm Go !

Fritz
01-08-2020, 07:23 AM
scharpchedder's opinions may not agree with most, but who would have picked the Titans to beat NE or Minnesota to beat the Saints ?

Point is winning or losing in the playoffs can be unpredictable. I'd be happily shocked if GB does get to this SB game. Much luck, favorable turnovers, and generous referees will be required. Also Rodgers will need to pull himself away from making commercials and practice with his teammates.

Go Statefarm Go !

Actually, Scharpcheddar's claim is that it IS predictable. And he predicts SF will win this year, and LA next year.

pbmax
01-08-2020, 08:36 AM
Actually, Scharpcheddar's claim is that it IS predictable. And he predicts SF will win this year, and LA next year.

What is the latin phrase for moving the goal posts?

RashanGary
01-08-2020, 08:44 AM
no. thats exactly how it will happen. I'm not just guessing. its predetermined and there is clues. Commercials , movies, leave clues.
for instance the OBJ head and shoulders commercial predicted the Rams in SB 53 and the winning score.

Ok, interesting! I don't buy it but it's interesting at least

RashanGary
01-08-2020, 08:46 AM
Rodgers being a statefarm guy and promoting a sense of security by obediently following the rules gives us a chance to be favored too.

RashanGary
01-08-2020, 08:50 AM
If I was trying to brainwash humanity I'd do my best to let the competition be organic so the audience gets better attached tho. Forcing a champ seems too much.

Zool
01-08-2020, 08:51 AM
So in 2017, #13 from the Giants makes a commercial where he plays against the Rams. That is a predictor of the 2019 superbowl with the score attached. That's a huge fucking leap.

George Cumby
01-08-2020, 08:56 AM
So in 2017, #13 from the Giants makes a commercial where he plays against the Rams. That is a predictor of the 2019 superbowl with the score attached. That's a huge fucking leap.

You're such a sheeple.

pbmax
01-08-2020, 08:58 AM
Are all these nutters Madtown?

Or does he manage a sanitarium where he was access to all sorts of interesting people?

pbmax
01-08-2020, 09:01 AM
I do love the idea that the NFL is leaving clues (or does the NFL operations center take inspiration from the marketing gimmicks? are they colluding?) around years before.

But then it can change game to game to make it impossible to predict or falsify.

I love the idea if spending millions of dollars and man hours and then just wing it. I suppose this is headed up by the same people who are in charge of teaching refs?

RashanGary
01-08-2020, 09:05 AM
I think sharp cheddar is a CIA agent here because data anylization had me pegged as a person who can wake people up. He's here to pretend to be pushing legitimate conspiracy ideas but he's actually reaffirming they don't hold water. In FYI I have posted the one conspiracy that always holds water . Do not listen to cheddar. I have history as an authentic, genuine person. He is very possibly an agent

RashanGary
01-08-2020, 09:08 AM
I went and dug into cheddar. He established himself with a few harmless posts and is now taking things that are part true but making them look ridiculous. It is a way of delegitimizing a real situation. CIA. He makes me look crazy but my shit is grounded

George Cumby
01-08-2020, 09:09 AM
I do love the idea that the NFL is leaving clues (or does the NFL operations center take inspiration from the marketing gimmicks? are they colluding?) around years before.

But then it can change game to game to make it impossible to predict or falsify.

I love the idea if spending millions of dollars and man hours and then just wing it. I suppose this is headed up by the same people who are in charge of teaching refs?

We could have some real fun running with this.

pbmax
01-08-2020, 09:11 AM
I think sharp cheddar is a CIA agent here because data anylization had me pegged as a person who can wake people up. He's here to pretend to be pushing legitimate conspiracy ideas but he's actually reaffirming they don't hold water. In FYI I have posted the one conspiracy that always holds water . Do not listen to cheddar. I have history as an authentic, genuine person. He is very possibly an agent

Part of this, at least, is true. People I trust claim to have met Nick Collins/Greg Jennings/Justin Harrel/Rashan Gary.

RashanGary
01-08-2020, 09:15 AM
I care about you guys. I want you to work as little as possible, retire as soon as possible and have as healthy of bodies, minds and relationships as you can. I don't stir shit. I genuinely believe what I say.

My posts about the refs from the cowboy tripping game triggered CIA involvement to make sure I look ridiculous

ThunderDan
01-08-2020, 09:38 AM
I care about you guys. I want you to work as little as possible, retire as soon as possible and have as healthy of bodies, minds and relationships as you can. I don't stir shit. I genuinely believe what I say.

My posts about the refs from the cowboy tripping game triggered CIA involvement to make sure I look ridiculous

Get back on your meds. I care about you. No one thinks Sharp is a CIA agent. He is a grade A troll. Leave it at that and get healthy.

hoosier
01-08-2020, 09:44 AM
What is the latin phrase for moving the goal posts?

Movere goalposts

hoosier
01-08-2020, 09:46 AM
I went and dug into cheddar. He established himself with a few harmless posts and is now taking things that are part true but making them look ridiculous. It is a way of delegitimizing a real situation. CIA. He makes me look crazy but my shit is grounded

In other words, you think he is the cousin of Wist?

Cheesehead Craig
01-08-2020, 10:53 AM
Let's see the betting slips showing there's $ on SF in the SB then if it was so predetermined. If I knew in advance who was going to win the Superb Owl, I'd make a lot of money. That only seems natural to do. Unless, of course, your life is already pre-determined to not need money.

MadtownPacker
01-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Are all these nutters Madtown?

Or does he manage a sanitarium where he was access to all sorts of interesting people?Why would they all be me fucker. Your the one they thought was Cleft Crusty!

PackerRats is that place and all of you are the interesting people. No shit I have always thought of it that way. Sports loony bin. You are just one of the ones that acts slightly normal. Which means you are smart and dangerous.

MadtownPacker
01-08-2020, 11:01 AM
In other words, you think he is the cousin of Wist?Pretty sure all you honkies are cousins at some level.

bobblehead
01-08-2020, 11:06 AM

You have either completely lost it, or this is world class reverse engineer trolling!!

bobblehead
01-08-2020, 11:08 AM
Let's see the betting slips showing there's $ on SF in the SB then if it was so predetermined. If I knew in advance who was going to win the Superb Owl, I'd make a lot of money. That only seems natural to do. Unless, of course, your life is already pre-determined to not need money.

I in fact was so convinced by cheddar and his infinite wisdom that I dropped 20 dimes (thats $20,000 vegas speak) on SF at 3-1. If I lose i will be hunting cheddar down and taking it back in skin.

Gotarace
01-08-2020, 11:14 AM
Pretty sure all you honkies are cousins at some level.
LMAO...Que the Banjo's

Zool
01-08-2020, 11:52 AM
Pretty sure all you honkies are cousins at some level.

My family tree is a yard stick.

RashanGary
01-08-2020, 11:59 AM
I in fact was so convinced by cheddar and his infinite wisdom that I dropped 20 dimes (thats $20,000 vegas speak) on SF at 3-1. If I lose i will be hunting cheddar down and taking it back in skin.

Dude, no!!!!!! Dont trust cheddar!

RashanGary
01-08-2020, 12:01 PM
But SF is a decent bet. Kittle is the best WR or TE of the last 10 years imo

scharpcheddar
01-08-2020, 01:51 PM

Go Statefarm Go !

State Farm = SF. The Company was started in Illinois ,where Garoppolo was born. The symbol is red and white and shaped like 3 Niners logos.

George Cumby
01-08-2020, 01:57 PM
State Farm = SF. The Company was started in Illinois ,where Garoppolo was born. The symbol is red and white and shaped like 3 Niners logos.

I love you, man.

scharpcheddar
01-08-2020, 01:58 PM

I signed up years ago while I still thought sports was genuine.

scharpcheddar
01-08-2020, 02:06 PM

The Point is they make it easy to a degree and your still too stupid to figure it out.
Was the winning score 13= yes.
We're the Rams in the SB=yes.
You can't call the commercial a coincidental accident.
While he's in the endzone. A NY Giant passes him twice with #35 on the jersey, you have t. And A Ram with number 49, passes behind.
Super bowl 53 was number 49 of the modern era.

George Cumby
01-08-2020, 02:14 PM
If you’re a troll. Carry on, you’ve got a lot of fish on the line.

If you actually believe this stuff, I would advise getting some help. Seriously.

Zool
01-08-2020, 02:15 PM
Wowzers

Zool
01-08-2020, 02:16 PM
Did the guy in the commercial have a penis=probably
Did everyone in SB53 have a penis=probably
Do gay men have penises=usually

Everyone who played in SB 53 was gay. CONSPIRACY!

George Cumby
01-08-2020, 02:39 PM

Phuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuq.................

Gotarace
01-08-2020, 02:43 PM
The Point is they make it easy to a degree and your still too stupid to figure it out.
While he's in the endzone. A NY Giant passes him twice with #35 on the jersey, you have t. And A Ram with number 49, passes behind.
Super bowl 53 was number 49 of the modern era.
The Tin Foil Hat fits Well on this One...

Cheesehead Craig
01-08-2020, 02:44 PM

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

scharpcheddar
01-08-2020, 03:06 PM

If you actually believe this stuff, I would advise getting some help. Seriously.

Asinine comment for two reasons. The word believe is a pointless made up word. You either know something or you dont . something exists or it doesn't.

Some help? Disagreeing about the origin of a entertainment business has nothing to do with mental illness.
Whether it's real competition or not, it's just a stupid thing you watch on tv.
Get help? You get emotionally involved in guys catching balls on your tv screen. Whether the sport is real or not, it's still the most unimportant thing to pay attention to in anyone's life.
By your definition of mental illness..it would mean committing half the population for believing or not believing in a god.. depending on finding out whether it existed or not.
People are living entire lives believing things that don't exist. The world seems to be running smoothly. Based purely on believing lies.
Your life is based on chasing paper money to survive...that's insanity

George Cumby
01-08-2020, 03:12 PM
Asinine comment for two reasons. The word believe is a pointless made up word. You either know something or you dont . something exists or it doesn't.

Some help? Disagreeing about the origin of a entertainment business has nothing to do with mental illness.
Whether it's real competition or not, it's just a stupid thing you watch on tv.
Get help? You get emotionally involved in guys catching balls on your tv screen. Whether the sport is real or not, it's still the most unimportant thing to pay attention to in anyone's life.
By your definition of mental illness..it would mean committing half the population for believing or not believing in a god.. depending on finding out whether it existed or not.
People are living entire lives believing things that don't exist. The world seems to be running smoothly. Based purely on believing lies.
Your life is based on chasing paper money to survive...that's insanity

Oooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy.......... ......

scharpcheddar
01-08-2020, 03:16 PM
Oooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy.......... ......

See that? I gave an intelligent, intellectually sound answer. Yet all your capable of, is this Al Bundy/ Homer Simpson type of response.

George Cumby
01-08-2020, 03:22 PM
See that? I gave an intelligent, intellectually sound answer. Yet all your capable of, is this Al Bundy/ Homer Simpson type of response.

Doh!

hoosier
01-08-2020, 03:26 PM

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't really out to get you....

Zool
01-08-2020, 03:32 PM
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't really out to get you....

Gotta find a way, a better way

Zool
01-08-2020, 03:33 PM
Not that there's anything wrong with that...

No! Nothing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGAyQAkXajg

pbmax
01-08-2020, 05:00 PM

What's the market like for skin these days anyway?

CaptainKickass
01-08-2020, 05:03 PM
i'll be hunting cheddar down

https://i.redd.it/n6zzjo1vt7s31.jpg

MadtownPacker
01-08-2020, 07:29 PM
Super bowl 53 was number 49 of the modern era.Fuck, that like the show Lost. Had all these clues that appeared to be a part of a bigger plan.

But it ended up all being meaningless crap.

RashanGary
01-08-2020, 07:43 PM
Fuck, that like the show Lost. Had all these clues that appeared to be a part of a bigger plan.

:lol: this is what I'm saying!

I've seen so many 911 was predicted on the Simpsons conspiracies, I can't sit around hunting for every fucking clue on TV. I'll burn myself out.

I don't watch at all. Much better

George Cumby
01-08-2020, 07:50 PM
Fuck, that like the show Lost. Had all these clues that appeared to be a part of a bigger plan.

Same writers as GoT Season 8, huh?

Man, I hope they don't fuck up Stranger Things.

RashanGary
01-08-2020, 07:59 PM

:lol:

I love conspiracies, but this shit is hilarious. The CIA puts all these phony conspiracies out to make conspiracy theorists look retarded. Cheddar is doing a good job playing in

RashanGary
01-08-2020, 07:59 PM

:lol:

I love conspiracies, but this shit is hilarious. The CIA puts all these phony conspiracies out to make conspiracy theorists look retarded. Cheddar is doing a good job playing in

RashanGary
01-08-2020, 08:02 PM
The way to a clear mind is to avoid mass influence. Then you don't have to dig for conspiracies and just live to your own values apart from brainwashed society

That's what I do

Vincenzo
01-08-2020, 08:03 PM

Pure logic at its finest, 😜

RashanGary
01-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Look guys, entertainment is a conspiracy to control your mind so make sure to watch as much as you can so you can spot it :lol:

Yeah, no. Shut off mass influence and no one can mass influence us! So simple a 8 year old could understand

pbmax
01-08-2020, 08:36 PM
Says Aaron Jones.

“Miami. Next year. We’re going to be there – [I] guarantee it,” Jones said to Schroeder. Super Bowl LIV will be held at Hard Rock Stadium, home of the Miami Dolphins.

Even though Jones was in Atlanta, he confidently stated, “I’m not going to a [Super Bowl] until I play in it.”

I BELIEVE AARON JONES :tup:

esoxx
01-21-2020, 09:09 PM
LIAR!

scharpcheddar
01-21-2020, 09:13 PM
The State Farm nightmare commercial was obviously the prediction for the niners, Packers play off game.

run pMc
01-22-2020, 10:00 AM
It's the Illuminati using Goodell's desire to stick it to Belichick and Brady by having his former understudy Garopollo make it to the Superb Owl and needing to throw only 27 passes to get there.
If you search the Interwebz you'll find astrology, numerology, and Cthulu scat to prove it.

George Cumby
01-22-2020, 11:21 AM
Cthulhu scat.

Nice.

pbmax
01-22-2020, 11:31 AM

scharpcheddar
01-22-2020, 01:46 PM
Well, they didn't make it.
But the league made sure to tease thst GB v KC possibility.
But people will actually get a SB 1 repeat.
The winning team will do nothing but run plays and beat KC again.
And the score will be a relative blow out like before. 13 points.
Kc loses, just like SB 1. To a team from California instead of losing in California.

George Cumby
01-22-2020, 01:55 PM

That's how many tons of scat Cthulhu produces in a month?

pbmax
01-22-2020, 03:16 PM
That's how many tons of scat Cthulhu produces in a month?

Those faithful and true will know.

George Cumby
01-22-2020, 03:58 PM
Those faithful and true will know.

In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.