PDA

View Full Version : 2019 NFL Schedule

pbmax
02-03-2019, 11:48 AM
Jeff Duncan @JeffDuncan_
Hearing the Packers at Bears game will likely be the 2019 season’s Thursday Kickoff Game to recognize the NFL’s 100th anniversary.

Joemailman
02-03-2019, 12:31 PM
That would be a switch. Doesn't the Thursday Night game usually involve the Super Bowl Champ?

Anti-Polar Bear
02-03-2019, 01:12 PM
The Rams are opening their new stadium next season. Wouldn’t the NFL want to showcase the NFL’s first 100% privately-funded stadium over some rivalry that hasn’t been great since the Cold War ended?

Nevermind. The Rams are NOT gonna win, not that I’m gonna watch the game (boycotting). The Pats have opened up new seasons so many times, I doubt they’d give a single fuck about not playing on Thursday again next season.

gbgary
02-03-2019, 01:48 PM
let's see...Mack and company in the first game of the season, against our new O that you know won't be won't be featured much in the preseason, AND run with rusty starters who'll have also sat most of the preseason? great.

pbmax
02-03-2019, 09:37 PM
let's see...Mack and company in the first game of the season, against our new O that you know won't be won't be featured much in the preseason, AND run with rusty starters who'll have also sat most of the preseason? great.

Gary, you gotta get out of the negative zone. The Bears will have no film to work off of and you might have a new RT :D

pbmax
02-03-2019, 09:38 PM
That would be a switch. Doesn't the Thursday Night game usually involve the Super Bowl Champ?

It does, which is why I am doubtful about this one. I have no doubt some would like it, but it doesn't seem to be the same marketing kick that a Super Bowl or Championship Game rematch would have. I mean who isn't tuning in to see the Saints play the Rams?

Joemailman
02-03-2019, 09:45 PM
Patriots host Chiefs next year. That would seem like a natural matchup for opening night.

gbgary
02-03-2019, 10:31 PM
Gary, you gotta get out of the negative zone. The Bears will have no film to work off of and you might have a new RT :D

forgot to add that our O will be run by our qb who decided not to get his knee fixed. lol

Bretsky
02-03-2019, 10:46 PM
forgot to add that our O will be run by our qb who decided not to get his knee fixed. lol

What info do we have on this ?

Was there no real benefit for the surgery ? What did GB recommend ? This is confusing to me.

Seems it should be an easy call per the recommendation he receives.

Did he get referred for a surgery and decided not to do it anyways ?

Joemailman
02-04-2019, 10:42 AM
Jeff Duncan @JeffDuncan_
Hearing the Packers at Bears game will likely be the 2019 season’s Thursday Kickoff Game to recognize the NFL’s 100th anniversary.

Sill to be determined:

Tom Pelissero

@TomPelissero
As the NFL prepares to celebrate its 100th season in 2019, I'm told schedule-markers are considering a wrinkle: The Super Bowl winner will host either the traditional Thursday night kickoff game OR the Sunday night game in Week 1, with another “special” matchup in the other slot.

10:13 AM - Jan 4, 2019

Fritz
02-04-2019, 10:58 AM
It does, which is why I am doubtful about this one. I have no doubt some would like it, but it doesn't seem to be the same marketing kick that a Super Bowl or Championship Game rematch would have. I mean who isn't tuning in to see the Saints play the Rams?

The refereeing crew who did their playoff game?

pbmax
02-04-2019, 05:12 PM
The refereeing crew who did their playoff game?

Presumably they are in hiding already.

QBME
02-04-2019, 05:14 PM
Yo - PB....noticed the avatar switch from Fritz to BB...nice.

pbmax
02-04-2019, 05:29 PM
Yo - PB....noticed the avatar switch from Fritz to BB...nice.

I know he is hurt that people were counting him out, so I wanted to help him feel better about himself.

But it was Lawrence McCutcheon during the game.

esoxx
02-04-2019, 06:27 PM
I know he is hurt that people were counting him out, so I wanted to help him feel better about himself.

Younger BB definitely looks like he has Aspergers Syndrome.

QBME
02-04-2019, 07:51 PM

Noticed that also. All props...you're a giver.

The Shadow
02-04-2019, 07:57 PM
The loss of Fangio will be of much greater impact than the Chicago press (whistling past the graveyard at the moment) let on.

Joemailman
02-04-2019, 08:30 PM
The loss of Fangio will be of much greater impact than the Chicago press (whistling past the graveyard at the moment) let on.

If nothing else, the Packers won't have to deal with him. He always was tough on the Packers, whether in San Francisco or Chicago.

pbmax
02-04-2019, 09:27 PM
If nothing else, the Packers won't have to deal with him. He always was tough on the Packers, whether in San Francisco or Chicago.

Imagine the Chicago radio call in shows after the first D letdown :lol:

pbmax
03-25-2019, 02:21 PM
All from today.

Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde
Last month, @JeffDuncan_ reported that #Packers-#Bears at @SoldierField would kick off 2019 season on Thursday night opener. Today, @BradBiggs reported that the official announcement was likely coming during the #NFLMeetings this week.

Brad Biggs @BradBiggs
Was told this morning #Bears #Packers Thursday night season opener at Soldier Field is likely to be officially announced at NFL owners meeting this week.

Brian McCarthy @NFLprguy
Stay tuned for an announcement from our schedule makers #nfl100

pbmax
03-25-2019, 02:25 PM
Welcome, new rookie coach!

Green Bay Packers @packers
The @NFL will open its 100th season with the league’s oldest rivalry.
Packers vs Bears on Thursday, Sept. 5, at Soldier Field!
��: https://pckrs.com/a88w6
#NFL100 #GoPackGo

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2hv_w0X0AAKyJY.jpg:large

Freak Out
03-25-2019, 05:54 PM
Hell yes!