PDA

View Full Version : 2020 Super Bowl Odds

Joemailman
02-03-2019, 09:37 PM
Packers still get some respect.

https://res.cloudinary.com/stephens-media/image/upload/v1548464650/RJ/Sports/2020superbowlodds.jpg

Tony Oday
02-05-2019, 11:56 AM
Packers still get some respect.

https://res.cloudinary.com/stephens-media/image/upload/v1548464650/RJ/Sports/2020superbowlodds.jpg

16-1, I will wait until it is 30-1

Fritz
02-05-2019, 12:31 PM
I would think putting them in the 30-1 range is more realistic. Does anyone really think the Packers have a better chance of getting to the Super Bowl than the Seahawks do next year?

Cheesehead Craig
02-05-2019, 12:56 PM
I would think putting them in the 30-1 range is more realistic. Does anyone really think the Packers have a better chance of getting to the Super Bowl than the Seahawks do next year?

Seahawks have the same chance as the Browns and Jags. Are the Pack better then those teams?

texaspackerbacker
02-05-2019, 03:39 PM
There's some hard to figure ones there. The Patriots are worse odds than 3 other teams? The Bears are as high as that? What's with the Dolphins being 3 times as bad as the next worse teams? The Falcons seem a little bit underrated. I'd say the Packers are about right. I, of course, would rate them higher, but that's just me. And hell yeah, the Packers have a better chance than the Seahawks; Better IMO than the Bears and Vikings too. Other than the obvious detractors in here, who would dispute that?

Joemailman
02-05-2019, 05:21 PM
There's some hard to figure ones there. The Patriots are worse odds than 3 other teams? The Bears are as high as that? What's with the Dolphins being 3 times as bad as the next worse teams? The Falcons seem a little bit underrated. I'd say the Packers are about right. I, of course, would rate them higher, but that's just me. And hell yeah, the Packers have a better chance than the Seahawks; Better IMO than the Bears and Vikings too. Other than the obvious detractors in here, who would dispute that?

My guess is the Dolphins are last because nobody knows who their QB will be next year because they're expected to cut Tannehill. They might be figuring Dolphins will have a rookie QB. I wondered about Seattle being 30-1. Might be because they figure Seahawks don't have much chance of winning their division, being in the same division as Rams.

gbgary
02-05-2019, 05:34 PM
those numbers are definitely going to move. lol

bobblehead
02-06-2019, 12:37 AM

Jay Kornegay...but wtf does that guy know about sports.

texaspackerbacker
02-06-2019, 08:15 AM
Jay Kornegay...but wtf does that guy know about sports.

I actually stopped by the Westgate last summer. It has the nicest sports betting lounge on the Strip, I think. If that's the best the guy can do for odds, though, I think he's gonna lose the Vegas big shots some money. Maybe he won't have as low an opinion of the Dolphins if they let him sleep with the fishes hahahahaha.