PDA

View Full Version : Kraft charged with prostitution

Fosco33
02-22-2019, 01:31 PM
Wow!

call_me_ishmael
02-22-2019, 01:49 PM
I don't get it. This guy can surely find a different chick to pleasure him every hour of the day every day for the rest of his life. Why not do it more discretely and through the proper channels for that sort of thing. Maybe the dude gets off on it?

SudsMcBucky
02-22-2019, 02:11 PM
After winning the Super Bowl, everyone else goes to Disneyland. Bob, now that YOU'VE won the SB, where are you going? To the Land of Happy Endings!

red
02-22-2019, 03:32 PM
I don't get it. This guy can surely find a different chick to pleasure him every hour of the day every day for the rest of his life. Why not do it more discretely and through the proper channels for that sort of thing. Maybe the dude gets off on it?

I’m guessing it had something to do with the underage Part

QBME
02-22-2019, 03:52 PM
I looked at the thread title and assumed they caught him with Belichik up his exhaust pipe.

MadScientist
02-22-2019, 04:14 PM

Have you seen a picture of him?

Where did you see anything about underage associated with Kraft? R. Kelly was the one charged today with doing things to underage girls.

So does he get a slap on the wrist from the NFL for this, or a stern "please don't do that again"?

wist43
02-22-2019, 04:22 PM
Wow!

FYI Fosco... he was not charged with prostitution - I think only Jussie Smollett would pay that wrinkled old fuck for sex...

No, he was charged with SOLICITATION of prostitution.

Big difference there, lol... ;)

call_me_ishmael
02-22-2019, 04:32 PM

Oh, I didn't actually know they were underage. WTF dude, there are plenty of 18 year old hotties or graillies as a wise man once referenced to them as.

call_me_ishmael
02-22-2019, 04:32 PM

Nope, but I've seen pictures of money, lol!

red
02-22-2019, 05:37 PM

Where did you see anything about underage associated with Kraft? R. Kelly was the one charged today with doing things to underage girls.

So does he get a slap on the wrist from the NFL for this, or a stern "please don't do that again"?

Kraft is jut a very small part of a massive story

I heard on msnbc that it was an underage Chinese sex slave ring

it’s a massive chain around the country, not just that one shop. Underage girls are abducted from China, shipped here, and forced to live in the shops and service 6 to 8 guys a day

red
02-22-2019, 06:01 PM
Ok, maybe the underage thing was from the r jelly shit

All I can find now is that it was a sex slave trafficking thing. Where women were told they could get jobs here, then once they get here their passports were taken away and the were forced to service on average of 1500 guys a year while being forced to sleep in the back room

Fosco33
02-22-2019, 06:34 PM
FYI Fosco... he was not charged with prostitution - I think only Jussie Smollett would pay that wrinkled old fuck for sex...

No, he was charged with SOLICITATION of prostitution.

Big difference there, lol... ;)

Ha! True that. Anyone who pays to sleep with ole Bob may as well get a ring too.

RashanGary
02-23-2019, 10:07 AM
I’ve had a rub and tug. No biggie

pbmax
02-23-2019, 03:29 PM
I’ve had a rub and tug. No biggie

Did you have it at a place that kept the women locked up? Because that might be a biggie.

You have to research your massage parlors like you research your nail salons.

pbmax
02-23-2019, 03:42 PM
Man, it must be the weather. I am in a foul mood. But Adam Schefter is a bloated shit heel even if there isn't a river of ice in my front yard.

“I’m also told that Robert Kraft is not the biggest name involved down there in South Florida,” Schefter said.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/22/report-robert-kraft-is-not-the-biggest-name-involved-in-prostitution-case/

Edmondson responded: “Nobody around here has any idea what [Schefter] is referring to.”

That is the spokesman for the Florida State Attorney General: https://deadspin.com/heres-what-to-expect-next-in-the-robert-kraft-case-1832833904

pbmax
02-23-2019, 03:47 PM
Seems to be a Florida thing so far. Also, police are recommending the charges you have seen reported, but no attorney has yet signed off on submitting them to the courts yet. Long way to go.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzzCJVEW0AE_Dqv.png

pbmax
02-23-2019, 10:42 PM
Here is the list of people more notable than Robert Kraft

https://twitter.com/SchmitzMedia/status/1098987973859831814

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0Bjld6XQAIm2HW.jpg

Fritz
02-24-2019, 08:01 AM
What will the NFL do in response?

Bluster and fury about how the NFL values women, how all must conform to the highest standards of conduct, they are awaiting the facts, will conduct an internal investigation, NFL takes this seriously, etc, etc.

Then, when the smoke clears, Kraft will suffer no material damage. Oh, maybe he can't sit in his luxury box for six games, oh, how terrible! But nothing of any consequence.

God forbid , however, that a black player kneel in protest of racial injustice in this country. Ban him forever!

Thus we find, in the end, that in NFL world, it's okay to take part in a sex-trafficking ring - that is, slavery is okay - but using your supposed American freedoms to protest injustice will get you banned forever.

Who says the NFL doesn't reflect American values?

pbmax
02-24-2019, 10:30 AM
The NFL has a chance here to do something pretty visible and important, to improve the lives of the people involved in this. They will, of course, blow it completely. They will give $11 to some branding charity front and make an ad with Eli Manning.

Patler
02-24-2019, 10:34 AM
What will the NFL do in response?

Bluster and fury about how the NFL values women, how all must conform to the highest standards of conduct, they are awaiting the facts, will conduct an internal investigation, NFL takes this seriously, etc, etc.

Then, when the smoke clears, Kraft will suffer no material damage. Oh, maybe he can't sit in his luxury box for six games, oh, how terrible! But nothing of any consequence.

God forbid , however, that a black player kneel in protest of racial injustice in this country. Ban him forever!

Thus we find, in the end, that in NFL world, it's okay to take part in a sex-trafficking ring - that is, slavery is okay - but using your supposed American freedoms to protest injustice will get you banned forever.

Who says the NFL doesn't reflect American values?

You seem to have decided already what the league will do. I'm not so sure. The NBA has provided a precedent for banning an owner and forcing a sale. There has been a stench from the Patriots for years. Perhaps the source has been found.

pbmax
02-24-2019, 10:44 AM
So this was a national/international ring according to some officials in Fla. Details are sketchy on the international part of it (this is the triumphant phase of information release) but the women seem to have been enticed to work here from China. There are parts of this in New York, Florida, and Orange County.

There are also multiple jurisdictions at work in Florida, so Jupiter were the folks that released Kraft's name and the 25 other consumers. But Indian River County indicates they are prepping arrest warrants for 173 more people.

Jupiter seems way out in front of this, claiming its an international ring, yet IRC is just interviewing victims to see what the pattern is. So my jaded view is that while Jupiter officials would like you to know that they just busted an international ring, the lack of coordinated follow ups in New York and California suggests they have just pulled one string so far.

The seizure of $2-3 million bucks sounds large, but doesn't suggest a huge operation covering two continents and multiple cities. But its early yet, maybe they have the tail end of a monster here.

https://deadspin.com/the-florida-massage-parlor-police-bust-goes-far-beyond-1832822580

pbmax
02-24-2019, 10:49 AM
You seem to have decided already what the league will do. I'm not so sure. The NBA has provided a precedent for banning an owner and forcing a sale. There has been a stench from the Patriots for years. Perhaps the source has been found.

Will be interesting. The NFL's new business ventures tend to revolve around Jones and his success at capturing more revenue from the game itself, back into team coffers. If I recall correctly, Jones runs one of the largest on site craft services and has signed up many of the other teams.

But Kraft was, and still might be, Goodell's most ardent supporter. Reports are that they have mostly reconciled over Deflate-gate. And other owners are not going to want to go too far out on a limb unless they suspect their business model is threatened. Jones in particular, would be especially vulnerable to a big ethics push.

However, comparing Goodell to Stern/Silver is like comparing Graham Harrell to Favre/Rodgers. Stern has much more control and Silver seems to have carried it on. Goodell always seems like he is driving the back of the fire truck. I suspect the focus will shift from Kraft (after all, it is a misdemeanor) right to Goodell and then die there.

pbmax
02-24-2019, 11:20 AM
I had forgotten the Packers were one of the first team's to capture the Patriots taping the team's signals in 2006.

https://deadspin.com/bombshell-espn-report-the-patriots-were-huge-cheaters-1729286402

Based on this ESPN report: http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

Fritz
02-24-2019, 11:50 AM

Well, yes, I have already an idea as to what I think the league will - or will not - do. My opening question was rhetorical.

I am a cynic in this regard, but I would like to be proven wrong here.

Patler
02-24-2019, 01:41 PM
Will be interesting. The NFL's new business ventures tend to revolve around Jones and his success at capturing more revenue from the game itself, back into team coffers. If I recall correctly, Jones runs one of the largest on site craft services and has signed up many of the other teams.

But Kraft was, and still might be, Goodell's most ardent supporter. Reports are that they have mostly reconciled over Deflate-gate. And other owners are not going to want to go too far out on a limb unless they suspect their business model is threatened. Jones in particular, would be especially vulnerable to a big ethics push.

However, comparing Goodell to Stern/Silver is like comparing Graham Harrell to Favre/Rodgers. Stern has much more control and Silver seems to have carried it on. Goodell always seems like he is driving the back of the fire truck. I suspect the focus will shift from Kraft (after all, it is a misdemeanor) right to Goodell and then die there.

Well, yes, I have already an idea as to what I think the league will - or will not - do. My opening question was rhetorical.

I am a cynic in this regard, but I would like to be proven wrong here.

I'm not sure this will be easy for the league to sweep under the rug. I think there are two issues that can force their hand no matter how much they want to whitewash the situation.

1. Was Kraft somehow involved in the business?
2. Were the ladies minors and/or sex slaves in the way the public understands the term?

If either of these is answered "yes", I think Kraft will be forced out of the league. Even if both are answered "no" this will be a tough one for the league to ignore. Even if Kraft had been found in a legal brother in Nevada, it would make the league look bad. In the best possible light light for Kraft, this is a big step from that hypothetical.

Joemailman
02-24-2019, 03:01 PM
https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-kraft-is-just-one-of-many-rich-and-powerful-men-busted-in-florida-prostitution-ring?ref=home

Sources told ESPN, “Kraft is not the biggest name involved [in this investigation].” Hobe Sound resident Mike Gloor, who claims he knows some of the men charged, suspects the same. “We’re just waiting for those names” he told The Daily Beast. “I know people in Hobe Sound that are very prominent. This is going to destroy their life.”

Vivian Pham, owner of V&V Nails next door to Orchids spa, told The Daily Beast that the women “are all Chinese. None of them speak English. Sometimes, I would see people outside try to talk to them, and they wouldn’t understand.”

The investigation is far from over, and authorities have said that the suspected trafficking ring may have ties to groups in New York and China. If this were confirmed, the FBI would take on the case. Sheriff Snyder estimated that the ring is part of a $20-million-dollar international operation, and authorities have seized between $2 and $3 million dollars of assets in Florida alone.

Authorities have released hundreds of mugshots and names online. They also have confirmed that they have surveillance footage of the acts allegedly performed on Kraft and others.

pbmax
02-24-2019, 03:08 PM
I'm not sure this will be easy for the league to sweep under the rug. I think there are two issues that can force their hand no matter how much they want to whitewash the situation.

1. Was Kraft somehow involved in the business?
2. Were the ladies minors and/or sex slaves in the way the public understands the term?

If either of these is answered "yes", I think Kraft will be forced out of the league. Even if both are answered "no" this will be a tough one for the league to ignore. Even if Kraft had been found in a legal brother in Nevada, it would make the league look bad. In the best possible light light for Kraft, this is a big step from that hypothetical.

Involved with the business is one thing. That would end careers, including his. But we have nothing on that so far and I doubtful at this point. If the authorities suspected as much, they probably don't charge him with a low level charge until they know more. The misdemeanor isn't enough to squeeze info out of anybody with good legal resources.

If they were illegally detained, I still don't think this hits him that hard. If he is not involved in the business except as a customer, he can plausibly claim to be as horrified as everyone else.

pbmax
02-24-2019, 03:10 PM
I had forgotten the Packers were one of the first team's to capture the Patriots taping the team's signals in 2006.

https://deadspin.com/bombshell-espn-report-the-patriots-were-huge-cheaters-1729286402

Based on this ESPN report: http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

Second link, more no huddle than usual:

Days before the Tampa Bay game, in Belichick's office, Friesz was told that the Patriots had a tape of the Bucs' signals. He was instructed to memorize them, and during the game, to watch Bucs defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin and tell Weis the defensive play, which Weis would relay over the radio headset system to quarterback Drew Bledsoe. That Sunday against the Bucs, Walsh later told investigators, the Patriots played more no-huddle than usual, forcing Kiffin to signal in plays quickly, allowing Weis sufficient time to relay the information. Years later, some Patriots coaches would point to the score -- a 21-16 Bucs win -- as evidence of Spygate's ineffectiveness. But as Walsh later told investigators, Friesz, who did not respond to messages to comment for this story, told Walsh after the game that the Patriots knew 75 percent of the Bucs' defenses before the snap.

That would explain the hurry up they switched to after Brady's first couple of years.

red
02-24-2019, 03:41 PM
So this was a national/international ring according to some officials in Fla. Details are sketchy on the international part of it (this is the triumphant phase of information release) but the women seem to have been enticed to work here from China. There are parts of this in New York, Florida, and Orange County.

There are also multiple jurisdictions at work in Florida, so Jupiter were the folks that released Kraft's name and the 25 other consumers. But Indian River County indicates they are prepping arrest warrants for 173 more people.

Jupiter seems way out in front of this, claiming its an international ring, yet IRC is just interviewing victims to see what the pattern is. So my jaded view is that while Jupiter officials would like you to know that they just busted an international ring, the lack of coordinated follow ups in New York and California suggests they have just pulled one string so far.

The seizure of $2-3 million bucks sounds large, but doesn't suggest a huge operation covering two continents and multiple cities. But its early yet, maybe they have the tail end of a monster here.

https://deadspin.com/the-florida-massage-parlor-police-bust-goes-far-beyond-1832822580

so if the girls are brought from china to here to do that, then thats 2 different countries by my count and thus an international thing

RashanGary
02-24-2019, 06:46 PM
I went to this place in Green Bay a couple years ago. Girl couldn’t have been over twenty, and couldn’t speak a lick of English. It felt fucked up. I’m sure it’s the same setup. It’s all over. I never went back cuz it felt so wrong. And thank god! I’d be with Robert kraft right now but no lawyer ��

pbmax
02-24-2019, 07:46 PM
so if the girls are brought from china to here to do that, then thats 2 different countries by my count and thus an international thing

Initial police reports can be exaggerated. If all the women/girls are from China then the characterization makes sense. If its 5 of them are Chinese nationals picked up off the streets of Tampa, then not so much.

Patler
02-24-2019, 08:08 PM
Involved with the business is one thing. That would end careers, including his. But we have nothing on that so far and I doubtful at this point. If the authorities suspected as much, they probably don't charge him with a low level charge until they know more. The misdemeanor isn't enough to squeeze info out of anybody with good legal resources.

If they were illegally detained, I still don't think this hits him that hard. If he is not involved in the business except as a customer, he can plausibly claim to be as horrified as everyone else.

I agree with the first, I doubt he is anything but a customer.

However, I think the second issue is a huge problem for Kraft and the league. He can claim to be horrified, but it is clear he was there at least twice. Had he been there just once, he could say he made a huge mistake, saw what was going on and never returned. By returning, he is forced to answer question about not just what he did know, but also what he should have known, but chose to ignore. Questions about not just the people he was with, but others that he saw or heard about. Basically, he will be forced to argue that he knowingly participated in an illegal enterprise on multiple occasions, but is appalled that it wasn't operated on the up-and-up. The media should have a great time with that.

KYPack
02-24-2019, 10:13 PM
Look at that list.

Dan Young was 85?!

Let that man buy a blow job.

There are lines with Jet and Dolphin fans lining up in front of the joint taking selfies.

red
02-25-2019, 08:42 AM
Look at that list.

Dan Young was 85?!

There are lines with Jet and Dolphin fans lining up in front of the joint taking selfies.

That stood out to me too when I saw the birth dates on the list

Good for that old guy

Anti-Polar Bear
02-25-2019, 08:43 AM
Here is the list of people more notable than Robert Kraft

https://twitter.com/SchmitzMedia/status/1098987973859831814

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0Bjld6XQAIm2HW.jpg

Tex hasn’t posted for a while. Who wants to bet that Rolf Resdal is Tex? Cumby’s gonna have a field day with this.

No, I’m joking. Tex, if you’re reading this, I hope you return soon. :)

Anti-Polar Bear
02-25-2019, 09:31 AM
I went to this place in Green Bay a couple years ago. Girl couldn’t have been over twenty, and couldn’t speak a lick of English. It felt fucked up. I’m sure it’s the same setup. It’s all over. I never went back cuz it felt so wrong. And thank god! I’d be with Robert kraft right now but no lawyer ��

PM moi the name of the joint. ;)

I wholeheartedly do not endorse sex/human trafficking, but I’m a wally proponent of the legalization of prostitution.

When a consenting adult has a certain service to offer and another consenting adult is willing to pay for that service, it’s called capitalism. So long as abominable capitalism exists, a woman should be permitted to sell her own body for profit without appearing in front of a camera.

KYPack
02-25-2019, 11:09 AM
That stood out to me too when I saw the birth dates on the list

Good for that old guy

This could be some good marketing for the place.

"Free Cream and Steam on your 85th birthday".

Fritz
02-25-2019, 01:12 PM
Look at that list.

Dan Young was 85?!

Yeah, but not from someone who's under eighteen and/or is someone's slave.

Joemailman
02-25-2019, 03:00 PM
If you want the graphic details of what Kraft got for his money, here it is. https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-kraft-caught-on-video-getting-handjob-and-paying-dollar100-florida-authorities-say?ref=home

pbmax
02-25-2019, 03:51 PM
If you want the graphic details of what Kraft got for his money, here it is. https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-kraft-caught-on-video-getting-handjob-and-paying-dollar100-florida-authorities-say?ref=home

So one tug and one business man's special.

red
02-25-2019, 04:24 PM
really? a hand job?

all this for a couple of handjobs?

oldbutnotdeadyet
02-25-2019, 04:56 PM
really? a hand job?

all this for a couple of handjobs?

Ah, not unless the 1st lady was extremely talented and gave a hand job with her head.

Freak Out
02-25-2019, 05:29 PM
Removed but Freak Out should know better.

Fritz
02-27-2019, 01:41 PM
I am getting old. I keep thinking, "Really, dude? You paid someone a couple hundred dollars to do something with her hand that you could have done with your own hand for free?"

MadtownPacker
02-28-2019, 12:25 PM
This shit is all over. Bunch of places just got the same sting shit here a few weeks ago. They just open up shop in another area. But the trafficking is another level of fucked up. Every few months cartel mfers will get busted at a house where they had females locked up and high. Word is that it is rampant in most of Cali. Probably the same in your states also.

Kraft is pathetic for being a cheapskate and not getting high priced hookers. Way to much bank to have this go down with a sad finish.

Joemailman
02-28-2019, 12:55 PM
I am getting old. I keep thinking, "Really, dude? You paid someone a couple hundred dollars to do something with her hand that you could have done with your own hand for free?"

Some guys just don't want to have to clean up after themselves.

Fritz
02-28-2019, 12:57 PM
...So the NFL will have to clean up his mess for him, then.

red
03-03-2019, 09:05 PM
This shit is all over. Bunch of places just got the same sting shit here a few weeks ago. They just open up shop in another area. But the trafficking is another level of fucked up. Every few months cartel mfers will get busted at a house where they had females locked up and high. Word is that it is rampant in most of Cali. Probably the same in your states also.

Kraft is pathetic for being a cheapskate and not getting high priced hookers. Way to much bank to have this go down with a sad finish.

is it asians there too, or central americans, or both?

Fritz
03-04-2019, 10:38 AM
Sounds like you're shopping, Red!

MadScientist
03-04-2019, 11:13 AM
Sounds like you're shopping, Red!

If the police ever want to get red they'll spread the word that one of the places has a dead ringer for Drew Barrymore working there.

Freak Out
03-04-2019, 11:14 AM
Removed but Freak Out should know better.

Fuck off.

pbmax
03-04-2019, 12:37 PM
I read that Kraft plans to plead not guilty and fight this based on the specific statutory language.

Its going to be glorious. I can't wait for the history about who tried to talk him out of bringing more attention to the event.

If Robert Irsay still owns the Colts after driving while impaired, high on his own supply (the pills were in a bag in his trunk with lot's of cash), I can't see this being that threatening to him.

Patler
03-04-2019, 02:22 PM
If Robert Irsay still owns the Colts after driving while impaired, high on his own supply (the pills were in a bag in his trunk with lot's of cash), I can't see this being that threatening to him.

Good point, although I think the league and fans might be somewhat less tolerant today than in 2014.

pbmax
03-04-2019, 03:52 PM
Good point, although I think the league and fans might be somewhat less tolerant today than in 2014.

Could be. DUI is a big deal but it was virtually ignored. Trafficking might not be.

pbmax
03-04-2019, 03:53 PM

Dammit, Jim Irsay. Robert was his father, Mr. Mayflower.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-510c0da5/turbine/bal-bs-wb-colts-move-a20090326101740/500/500x281

George Cumby
03-06-2019, 06:32 PM
it’d be great if the NFL did the right thing. My money says it doesn’t.

It’s run by really rich old guys whose brains have been rewired by decades of being large and in charge.

When’s the last time any of the owners was afraid of anything?

I doubt they can relate to the human cost.

These guys give no fucks about any penniless slave/prostitute from an impoverished country.

If these guys have a moral compass, which I doubt, they need to check it’s declination.

The only thing that will change their decision making is not a boatload of Chinese sex slaves but a boatload of Franklins.

QBME
03-06-2019, 06:57 PM
it’d be great if the NFL did the right thing. My money says it doesn’t.

It’s run by really rich old guys whose brains have been rewired by decades of being large and in charge.

When’s the last time any of the owners was afraid of anything?

I doubt they can relate to the human cost.

These guys give no fucks about any penniless slave/prostitute from an impoverished country.

If these guys have a moral compass, which I doubt, they need to check it’s declination.

The only thing that will change their decision making is not a boatload of Chinese sex slaves but a boatload of Franklins.

Yup.
Spot on.

MadtownPacker
03-07-2019, 02:18 AM
is it asians there too, or central americans, or both?The massage places are Asians. Not sex slaves though. The house ones tend to be Mexican sometimes Central Americans. They are the ones being forced.

MadtownPacker
03-07-2019, 02:20 AM
Fuck off.Cmon now! Can’t we have a cheerful conclusion?

MadtownPacker
03-07-2019, 02:22 AM
If the police ever want to get red they'll spread the word that one of the places has a dead ringer for Drew Barrymore working there.I understand that all these honkies look alike but I think you’re mixing Red up with Fritz.

Fritz
03-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Easy to do. Us white guys all look the same.

bobblehead
03-07-2019, 11:44 AM

Without getting too political, my biggest gripe with people who think we don't need a wall is that they seem not to mind young women being raped and sold into sex slavery. Just imagine how you would feel if that happened to someone you love. I simply can't imagine the level of evil it takes to look the other way on that.

MadScientist
03-07-2019, 12:12 PM
Without getting too political, my biggest gripe with people who think we don't need a wall is that they seem not to mind young women being raped and sold into sex slavery. Just imagine how you would feel if that happened to someone you love. I simply can't imagine the level of evil it takes to look the other way on that.

They were from China. There's already a wall there and it didn't help.

red
03-07-2019, 05:37 PM

All non white people are the same to some folks

And no amount of facts will ever get in the way of what their low IQ brains think

MadtownPacker
03-07-2019, 05:46 PM
Easy to do. Us white guys all look the same.Thanks PB! Glad some else understands.

red
03-07-2019, 05:48 PM
Thanks PB! Glad some else understands.

Lol

MadtownPacker
03-07-2019, 05:50 PM
Without getting too political, my biggest gripe with people who think we don't need a wall is that they seem not to mind young women being raped and sold into sex slavery. Just imagine how you would feel if that happened to someone you love. I simply can't imagine the level of evil it takes to look the other way on that.I think legalizing prostitution is the fix for sex slave issue. Maybe an Uber version where you can get it delivered to your home.

Ahhh shit, just gave away my million dollar idea!

MadtownPacker
03-07-2019, 05:52 PM
All non white people are the same to some folks

And no amount of facts will ever get in the way of what their low IQ brains thinkQuit being so hardon yourself.

pbmax
03-08-2019, 08:36 AM

Next, on the History Channel ...

woodbuck27
03-15-2019, 03:48 AM
Did you have it at a place that kept the women locked up? Because that might be a biggie.

You have to research your massage parlors like you research your nail salons.

No!

If your even a half smart Robert Kraft you bring it to your Hotel Suite.

Hi Robert Kraft calling and I'd like to order 'the trio' please. YES !...the one advertised in/on whatever.

Yup and deliscious; the 6 foot two inch Russian Blonde stacked with the 5 foot 8 inch and slender oriental Lady and the former Empire Wrestling Federation - 3 foot six inch Flaming Red Haired Midget, yummy.

OK terrific ... and will paying with my Americsn Exptess card be acceptable? Ohh ... your suggesting I pay with cash. Mmmm....OK but that's such an inconvenience.

woodbuck27
03-15-2019, 03:57 AM
I think legalizing prostitution is the fix for sex slave issue. Maybe an Uber version where you can get it delivered to your home.

Ahhh shit, just gave away my million dollar idea!

Mad we've got that here in the Montreal area.

Anything your heart so desires.

pbmax
04-17-2019, 12:56 PM
Nick Emmons NBC10 Boston @nicknbcboston
JUST IN: Florida Prosecutors Say They'll Release Videos of Robert Kraft at Day Spa #NBC10Boston

Been a busy April. NCAA Basketball, NFL Draft coming up, NHL and NBA playoffs, Brewers, disclosure porn

Harlan Huckleby
04-17-2019, 02:22 PM

If either of these is answered "yes", I think Kraft will be forced out of the league.

Customers are not detectives.
I'm pissed that Anthony Wiener went to prison for online-shinanigans with a minor.
"Trafficking" and "sex slaves" exist, but talk of it is just a way to shame prostitution.

I hate prostitution for a dozen different reasons. I think it should be legal, but legal prostitution is barely any better. It is run by brutal mobsters. The bosses are still gonna get women addicted to drugs so they are dependent, they just deduct social security taxes.

I saw legal prostitution in Hamburg. Holy shit, what a fucking crime scene. The girls promise sex, give the guys a hand job, then demand $200 for the drinks. Then a goon appears from behind a one way mirror to collect. That's where I met Madtown, he kicked my ass but no hard feelings, just doing his job.

Cheesehead Craig
04-17-2019, 03:30 PM
Customers are not detectives.
I'm pissed that Anthony Wiener went to prison for online-shinanigans with a minor.
"Trafficking" and "sex slaves" exist, but talk of it is just a way to shame prostitution.

I hate prostitution for a dozen different reasons. I think it should be legal, but legal prostitution is barely any better. It is run by brutal mobsters. The bosses are still gonna get women addicted to drugs so they are dependent, they just deduct social security taxes.

I saw legal prostitution in Hamburg. Holy shit, what a fucking crime scene. The girls promise sex, give the guys a hand job, then demand $200 for the drinks. Then a goon appears from behind a one way mirror to collect. That's where I met Madtown, he kicked my ass but no hard feelings, just doing his job.

Was he the one who gave you the hand job?

George Cumby
04-17-2019, 04:09 PM

ROFLMAO.

The problem was, Mad had been dicing jalapeños for his lunch burrito, so Harlan didn't know what was causing that burning sensation, Mad's condiments or his "condition".

red
04-17-2019, 04:10 PM

LOLOLOL

mraynrand
04-17-2019, 04:53 PM
Nick Emmons NBC10 Boston @nicknbcboston
JUST IN: Florida Prosecutors Say They'll Release Videos of Robert Kraft at Day Spa #NBC10Boston

Florida prosecutors hate the USA. The internet is forever.

pbmax
04-17-2019, 07:44 PM
Florida prosecutors hate the USA. The internet is forever.

Just think of the memes.

pbmax
04-17-2019, 08:03 PM
Not so fast.

Reuters Legal @ReutersLegal
Florida judge blocks release of video in Patriots owner prostitution case https://reut.rs/2IFvd9E

mraynrand
04-17-2019, 09:21 PM
Just think of the memes.

He'll never be able to compete with the internet

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.timesofisrael.com%2Fwww%2F uploads%2F2017%2F11%2Fcroatia-1024x640.jpg&f=1

mraynrand
04-18-2019, 08:08 AM
Where is Capatain Kickass? Maybe he can write a krautrock song with lyrics about the owner called "Kraftworks"

Fritz
04-18-2019, 09:19 AM
So if, as the thread title suggests, Kraft is being charged with prostitution, who's paying him money for sex?

mraynrand
04-18-2019, 12:53 PM
So if, as the thread title suggests, Kraft is being charged with prostitution, who's paying him money for sex?

Betty White. Roger Godell

George Cumby
04-18-2019, 02:35 PM
Betty White. Roger Godell

Omg. There’s an image for you. Betty, Bob and the Commish in a BDSM three way.

I now need to bleach my minds eye.

Fritz
04-19-2019, 08:57 AM
And Tom and Giselle are watching.