PDA

View Full Version : hello, is there anybody in there??????????????

red
03-09-2019, 06:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xx5v2zHUf4

MadtownPacker
03-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Same old shit, re-upped almost immediately but didn't notice the domain service had changed the nameservers. Just pointed back to correct ones right now so should be good.

Fitting post man, hope Nasty Nate kept you company.

red
03-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Yeah, it’s the same thing at the exact time every year, right before free agency

Site goes down, and panic sets in trying to figure out rumors and where we’re going to bitch about all our free agent signings

Then the site comes back on after a day or two, and we don’t do jack shit in free agency, then you begin to wonder why we even need the god damn site of the team gives us nothing to talk about

At least this time I didn’t panic, I figured it was your yearly fuck around

RashanGary
03-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Yeah, it’s the same thing at the exact time every year, right before free agency

Site goes down, and panic sets in trying to figure out rumors and where we’re going to bitch about all our free agent signings

Then the site comes back on after a day or two, and we don’t do jack shit in free agency, then you begin to wonder why we even need the god damn site of the team gives us nothing to talk about

Thanks mad!

George Cumby
03-10-2019, 08:46 PM
Thank you, Mad.

MadtownPacker
03-10-2019, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the appreciation but as Red elegantly pointed out it is my yearly fuck up. Without giving up too much about myself I will say that packerrats and me have almost the same bday. Wasn’t selected by myself but by the great androgynous founding father, Harlan Huckleby. Further proof the Gods are truly cruel. I believe he did it intentionally because I recall sharing that info with him previously. Like his sexual partners/victims probably know, he works in mysterious ways.

I probably should do it for a few years at a time but I always figure you hoes are gonna bail on the place. Thanks for proving me wrong. I did pay the hosting for 3 years when I did the last switch. Believe that one is on Cinco de Mayo, ain’t that some shit?

So remind me because that was in 2016! :lol:

Smidgeon
03-11-2019, 12:41 AM
I appreciate this site. It's my Packers home.

Fritz
03-12-2019, 11:57 AM

Not this year, baby! Gutey is spending like a drunken sailor.

And thank you, Mad. I love this place. It's my go-to for sometimes thoughtful, sometimes mindless entertainment and discussion of all things Packer.

Freak Out
03-12-2019, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the appreciation but as Red elegantly pointed out it is my yearly fuck up. Without giving up too much about myself I will say that packerrats and me have almost the same bday. Wasn’t selected by myself but by the great androgynous founding father, Harlan Huckleby. Further proof the Gods are truly cruel. I believe he did it intentionally because I recall sharing that info with him previously. Like his sexual partners/victims probably know, he works in mysterious ways.

I probably should do it for a few years at a time but I always figure you hoes are gonna bail on the place. Thanks for proving me wrong. I did pay the hosting for 3 years when I did the last switch. Believe that one is on Cinco de Mayo, ain’t that some shit?

So remind me because that was in 2016! :lol:

You get my text?

George Cumby
03-12-2019, 02:31 PM
I appreciate this site. It's my Packers home.

Other Packers sites suck.

pbmax
03-12-2019, 04:12 PM
Everyone should text Mad next March 1st.

Joemailman
03-12-2019, 05:28 PM
Everyone should text Mad next March 1st.

I have a better idea.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pXdXfd_NlVk/maxresdefault.jpg