PDA

View Full Version : 5 DIFFERENT DRAFT SIMULATIONS FOR PACKERS TOP 3 PICKS

Bretsky
03-10-2019, 04:10 PM
https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2019/02/06/5-different-2-round-mock-draft-simulations-for-the-packers/

FUN TO LOOK AT

I'd LOVE the all D option

cheesner
03-10-2019, 04:51 PM
https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2019/02/06/5-different-2-round-mock-draft-simulations-for-the-packers/

FUN TO LOOK AT

I'd LOVE the all D option

I'm going with #4

ILB. Devin White
OT/G Dalton Risner
RB. Josh Jacobs

3 starters

red
03-10-2019, 05:50 PM
I'm going with #4

ILB. Devin White
OT/G Dalton Risner
RB. Josh Jacobs

3 starters

I don’t know about drafting a center in the first and a RB at all

But I absolutely love the idea of white at #12, that would be the player I want the most at 12

Joemailman
03-10-2019, 06:30 PM
I don’t know about drafting a center in the first and a RB at all

But I absolutely love the idea of white at #12, that would be the player I want the most at 12

Risner has played RT the last 3 years although some think he will be moved inside. Of course, a lot of people said the same thing about Bakhtiari.

Deputy Nutz
03-11-2019, 08:34 AM
Option 2: Oliver drops, heavy defense
Oliver, Polite, and Adderley

Oliver is going to be a game changer, and if we want to rely on inside pressure he is the guy you want.

pbmax
03-11-2019, 09:44 AM
Just based on coverage, would very much want Oliver over other choices. But might mean you need to move assets to get another edge somewhere else. Or keep one of Perry and Matthews.

Fritz
03-11-2019, 01:35 PM
Is Marquez Sweat going to be Montravius Adams 2.0?

RashanGary
03-11-2019, 08:52 PM
Option 2: Oliver drops, heavy defense
Oliver, Polite, and Adderley

Oliver is going to be a game changer, and if we want to rely on inside pressure he is the guy you want.

Oliver is sliding under the media radar a little. He’s being overshadowed by some surface qualities that some other guys might have. Of the top 10, Oliver is sort of smallish for position. But after your write up i went and checked him out. Very, very powerful. Reminds me of Mike Daniels. I think this guy is a little faster once he gets through his guy and has better pursuit. Hard to compare anyone to Aaron Donald, but in that mold.

He’s the guy I want at this point. Clark is only 23. This guy is 21. Would be cool to have that pair together for 10 years. And this year would be especially cool cuz Daniels should have one or two more good years left. Would be a fun rotation. With Lowry taking another small step, I think we’d have a rare defensive front that wears out the offense as much as the other way around.

Then Devin Bush at 30! Oh hell yeah, the middle of the defense would be pretty tough with Martinez, Bush, Clark, Daniels and Oliver!

RashanGary
03-11-2019, 09:16 PM
Ed Oliver
Devin Bush
Jachai Polite

There we go! And then sign Earl Thomas. Defense fixed!

RashanGary
03-11-2019, 09:20 PM
King/Alexander
Earl Thomas/Brice
Martinez/Devin Bush
Rotation (Clark, Oliver, Daniels, Lowry)
Polite/Fackrell

I like the speed in the back and middle with Bush in there. I like the power and inside force. The Edge would be just enough. That could be a good defense!

Fritz
03-12-2019, 07:11 AM
Those simulations are dumb. They pick three players very likely to be long gone by the beginning of the second round and pretend your team will get one in each of the first three rounds. If they'd done this sort of thing in the 90's, there'd been some simulated draft showing the Packers getting Troy Aikman, Deion Sanders, and Barry Sanders in the first three rounds.

sharpe1027
03-12-2019, 12:39 PM
Those simulations are dumb. They pick three players very likely to be long gone by the beginning of the second round and pretend your team will get one in each of the first three rounds. If they'd done this sort of thing in the 90's, there'd been some simulated draft showing the Packers getting Troy Aikman, Deion Sanders, and Barry Sanders in the first three rounds.

Aikman, Sanders x2. Sounds like the simulations are smart, and the Packers of the 90s we're dumb....but what do I know? :)