PDA

View Full Version : COME ON GOOTER......DO THE RIGHT THING ...............THOUGHTS ????????/

Bretsky
03-14-2019, 08:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo1VInw-SKc

ANYBODY ELSE SEE THE RELEASE ???

Bretsky
03-14-2019, 08:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJF-RxaBj8c

Dude can still run routes

7 MIL for 2 years ????????????

The Shadow
03-14-2019, 09:24 PM
To tell you the truth : If I was to have a non-blocking guy near the center of the field that I wanted to catch passes.....I'd pick Nelson over Graham (for less money) every time.

red
03-14-2019, 09:44 PM
fix the mistake

let him retire a packer

Bretsky
03-14-2019, 09:59 PM
fix the mistake

let him retire a packer

Jordy looked serviceable as a #2 last year. So make him our #4.

I'll take him over the low upside of Allison. And he'd be a great mentor for the young guys

BRING BACK THE SECURITY BLANKET !!!!!!!!!!

woodbuck27
03-15-2019, 01:56 AM
Aaron Rodgers would be a happy Camper if Jordy was returned to Green Bay.

I believe you have to wonder about bringing him back and the chemistry between Jordy Nelson and Our QB.

It just seems wrong seeing Jordy Nelson wearing non Packer colors.

Patler
03-15-2019, 07:01 AM
Stop living in the past. This is just more evidence that Nelson is done. I have no desire to see Nelson recreate Drivers last season or two in GB. Do you really want to see Nelson inactive on game days, even when healthy?

Deputy Nutz
03-15-2019, 08:29 AM
Pathetic fandom

pbmax
03-15-2019, 08:37 AM
No.

Fritz
03-15-2019, 09:32 AM
Bring him back!

On a one-day contract, so he can retire as a Packer.

pbmax
03-15-2019, 10:39 AM
Bring him back!

On a one-day contract, so he can retire as a Packer.

OK.

gbgary
03-15-2019, 11:24 AM
no. servicable? the wr corp is full of servicable guys. we need a real #2. the fewer guys we have from the old offensive scheme, that had the same sandlot mentality as rodgers, the better. rodgers needs to move on. it would only lead to temptation to backwards. don't bring him back unless it's for a retirement ceremony.

ThunderDan
03-15-2019, 12:09 PM
You can't have a #4 WR who doesn't play special teams. Let's not make this a farce like Driver's last season.

Anti-Polar Bear
03-15-2019, 12:22 PM
Bring black Jordy, and cut white Geronimo!

I ain’t a pathetic homer, but make no mistake: Nelson is still a better receiver than any of the wankers currently on the Pack roster not named the Fresno Fraud. Allison is a fucking sloth, a season-ending fumble waiting to happen; idiotic that they brought him back. MVS remains raw. The rest of the wanker wideouts on the roster aren’t capable of arousing anyone.

Re-sign Nelson and draft DK Metcalf at #12.

denverYooper
03-15-2019, 05:20 PM
no. servicable? the wr corp is full of servicable guys. we need a real #2. the fewer guys we have from the old offensive scheme, that had the same sandlot mentality as rodgers, the better. rodgers needs to move on. it would only lead to temptation to backwards. don't bring him back unless it's for a retirement ceremony.

One of Allison, MVS and ESB will take that real #2 spot.

I think it will be St. Brown.

pbmax
03-15-2019, 05:26 PM
No.

gbgary
03-15-2019, 05:33 PM
One of Allison, MVS and ESB will take that real #2 spot.

I think it will be St. Brown.

taking the spot and producing like a 2 are two different things. i don't see any of those guys getting 75+ catches. allison was headed to 60+ before he got hurt again. who knows about him this season. we haven't had a wr pop in their 2nd year since jennings and cobb. everyone else took 3+. drafting a top wr in round one wouldn't piss me off.

Joemailman
03-15-2019, 05:40 PM
Fans can afford to be sentimental. GM's cannot.

MadtownPacker
03-15-2019, 05:56 PM
Bring Crack(er) Jordy!!

Surprised Chucky let him go. He was the only mfer making catches for them. Likely anti-White racism by ABrown.

Bretsky
03-15-2019, 06:48 PM
I would take Lordy running routes over most of our receivers last year. I like Adams and scandling looks like he has upside. Not sure about the rest

MadtownPacker
03-15-2019, 07:27 PM
I would take Lordy running routes over most of our receivers last year. I like Adams and scandling looks like he has upside. Not sure about the restGo to hell honkie - The Adams family.

Joemailman
03-15-2019, 07:43 PM
I would take Lordy running routes over most of our receivers last year. I like Adams and scandling looks like he has upside. Not sure about the rest

Sure Jordy (or Lordy:-P) can run routes. It's the ability to make any yards after the catch that he's lost. He's now been cut 2 years in a row. I hope he retires rather than bouncing from team to team to end a great career.

Bretsky
03-16-2019, 06:43 AM
And the ability to get open and beat a cover guy....which is why we should hav let Cobb go and kept jordy in the first place.

Fritz
03-16-2019, 08:34 AM
Jordy struggled to get open his last season in GB. His speed was one of his best assets, and now it's gone.

Bretsky
03-16-2019, 09:08 AM
Jordy struggled to get open his last season in GB. His speed was one of his best assets, and now it's gone.

First year off torn cal is always a challenge. He was decent for Oakland but they spent all their money on da primadonna so they had to make some cuts

red
03-16-2019, 04:48 PM
And the ability to get open and beat a cover guy....which is why we should hav let Cobb go and kept jordy in the first place.

that was still a decision i will never understand

maybe jordy had lost a step after the acl injury, maybe he couldn't get open like he could before

but cobb never had those things in the first place.

even with 1 bad knee, jordy was by far the better player

Joemailman
03-16-2019, 07:30 PM
that was still a decision i will never understand

maybe jordy had lost a step after the acl injury, maybe he couldn't get open like he could before

but cobb never had those things in the first place.

even with 1 bad knee, jordy was by far the better player

I think they made the decision that the guy who was 5 years younger had the better chance of bouncing back. In hindsight, they probably should have kept Jordy instead, or cut them both. As for now, I like the potential of MVS and St. Brown. And Geronimo if healthy is better than people realize. I don't think you bring back a guy like Jordy unless he's going to be one of your top 3 WR's. And I don't think he would be.

Bretsky
03-17-2019, 10:17 AM
Allison ? Jim Mora...playoffs........Allison ??

Bretsky
03-17-2019, 10:19 AM
I would not try to argue Jordy would be a top 2 WR Talent wise for GB; but I would argue that he' put up good numbers with Rodgers as our #2 WR