PDA

View Full Version : GREAT GAME PACK!!

Tony Oday
09-10-2006, 06:59 PM
You made us know that it CANT get worse!

But guys look at this Thomas Jones had less than 3 yards a carry and Green had over 5 :)

Favre still is a QB.

We have guys that call themselves an oline

Kamp got a sack

Woodson wont go hungry

Jennings got a catch

Herron will be cut...

KGB only got burned on one run

WE only have to play the Bears one more time

Driver is a #1 WR

McCarthy is as good as Tice challangeing calls

We only have 15 more games

GrnBay007
09-10-2006, 07:01 PM
I think Kamp got 2 sacks, didn't he? :twisted:

Joemailman
09-10-2006, 07:03 PM
I wasn't there, but I'll bet the tailgaters cooked some great brats, and drank some ice-cold Leinie's. And isn't that what it's all about?

falco
09-10-2006, 07:03 PM
Green was good, but his high YPC came from all his runs on 3rd and long.

red
09-10-2006, 07:04 PM
kgb did ok today against the run, but he didn't do much in terms of a pass rush.

maybe he flip flopped?

Partial
09-10-2006, 07:06 PM

Yep. At least they comitted themselves to the run, though.

VegasPackFan
09-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Ya - it sure was exciting to see a draw play on 3rd and 26.

BEARMAN
09-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Hi Tony, did ya see the pack lost ? :cool:

GO BEARS !

Dabaddestbear
09-10-2006, 07:39 PM

....But guys look at this Thomas Jones had less than 3 yards a carry and Green had over 5 :)....

Like I said in an earlier thread, Jones was running against 8 men run blitzs which resulted in our WR's in single coverage and your starting CB"s getting torched. The end result was a TD and very good field possition which gave us a boat load of FG's.

If you run on 3rd and 20 you are bound to get some good yardage. If you are down 20+ points with 4 minutes left you are bound to get very good yardage. You coach has got to be the dumbest in the profession today. He kept running the ball for ghost stats when it was obvious that you needed quick scores.

So all in all I would take a hit to the running game anyday if I can get points on the board. and a convincing win. :wink:

VegasPackFan
09-10-2006, 07:49 PM

....But guys look at this Thomas Jones had less than 3 yards a carry and Green had over 5 :)....

Like I said in an earlier thread, Jones was running against 8 men run blitzs which resulted in our WR's in single coverage and your starting CB"s getting torched. The end result was a TD and very good field possition which gave us a boat load of FG's.

If you run on 3rd and 20 you are bound to get some good yardage. If you are down 20+ points with 4 minutes left you are bound to get very good yardage. You coach has got to be the dumbest in the profession today. He kept running the ball for ghost stats when it was obvious that you needed quick scores.

So all in all I would take a hit to the running game anyday if I can get points on the board. and a convincing win. :wink:

I hate to say it, but you are right on the money. :sad:

BallHawk
09-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Yeah, Mike looked lost out there.

Ted needs to give him an ass-whopping. Unfortuantly, I think Ted will, but not the kind we're thinking of.

FavreChild
09-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Heck yes, that was awful and embarrasing. But you're right - it's not like there wasn't *any* talent. I watched with two Broncos fans who were more than impressed with Driver. And who was that #85, they wanted to know? Kamp and Poppinga, they also inquired about.

Damn right, I'm scraping for positives. Y'all better show love for our few shining diamonds before they want to get the rock outta GB. And, hey, even though they'll have a better record than us, c'mon...would you actually want to be a Bears fan? I think not.

Tony Oday
09-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Hi Tony, did ya see the pack lost ? :cool:

GO BEARS !

Yup saw that so canned comeback for that is 3-1 biatch :) If you cant figure that out go cheer for the Lions :D

The Leaper
09-10-2006, 08:43 PM
McCarthy was outclassed REALLY bad. He needs as much improvement at this point as the interior of our OL.

GBRulz
09-10-2006, 08:45 PM
I should go to the taping of M3's show tomorrow night

VegasPackFan
09-10-2006, 08:47 PM

Dont be rash. Assassination is still illegal (for now) in Wisconsin.

vince
09-10-2006, 08:51 PM

Dont be rash. Assassination is still illegal (for now) in Wisconsin.
He's a rookie just like so many of the players... I think he'll grow with the team...

He WAS a risky choice though...

rforce
09-10-2006, 09:01 PM
The biggest problem I see with this team right now is COACHING or lack there of.

lord favre
09-10-2006, 09:08 PM

Yep. At least they comitted themselves to the run, though.

Yeah, good job committing to the run when you are down by 2+ td's.

The bears didn't care what Green did today, they ignored the run and made sure Grandpa Favre didn't beat them. Most of Green yards came on draws on 3rd and longs.

You're big concern should be those 2 O-tackles who played worse than the rookie guards.

KYPack
09-10-2006, 09:45 PM

Go do it, GBM!

Come back w/ a full reprt.

That'd spark the forum for a bit.

We need something to cheer us up!

No Mo Moss
09-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Most of green's yards didn't come on 3rd and long situations, I'm looking at the stat sheet right now, he played pretty good. I don't think the game was pretty, but if the offense can improve a little I think the Defense did very well considering they were on the field the whole game. You can blame coaching if you want, but when a center steps on your QB feet on 3rd and 2, you returner puts it on the ground on your own 15, your special teams gives up a TD, and a bad holding call isn't called resulting in a crucial first down.....yet your D only allows one TD by the opposing offense I think you can find some positives there. The Bears played very well and should have won the game, but I definately didn't see Chicago winning a lot of one on one battles. The Guards held well at the point of attack, the LBers blitzed pretty well (better then in recen t memory), and when it attered Favre was conservatine with the ball. I'm sure the media will say he threw the game away, but he was very under control while it mattered. This will be one of if not the best front seven we will face this year. I think we have hope. Again, its not like we were punished on a man to man basis, it was mostly mental mistakes from a young team. While it was a tough game to watch, I think we still have a shot at respectability.