PDA

View Full Version : Ballhawk's Observations

BallHawk
09-10-2006, 07:05 PM
Well we lost, but It isn't as bad as the score suggests, here's my observations.

PRO'S

Kampman and the run defense, as a whole, played well.

Ahman Green looked great, especially on the draw plays.

Donald Driver was good as usual.

Ferguson played decently.

CON'S

Marquand Manuel looked bad.

Too many 3rd down conversions allowed.

Not enough time for Favre.

O-Line penalties.

I want to add that the referees in this game were horrid. Too bad spots in a row, and a blatent Pass Interference, which would of turned into a TD.

red
09-10-2006, 07:07 PM
i think you're a few dozen con's short of a full basket

Partial
09-10-2006, 07:08 PM
'cause Kampman had two good plays, and a bunch of crappy ones doesn't make him good. He shows up a few, and then looks below average the rest. I was unimpressed with him after the first quarter.

BallHawk
09-10-2006, 07:15 PM
i think you're a few dozen con's short of a full basket

If I did all the cons It would be the longest post in forum history.

vince
09-10-2006, 07:25 PM
I know it's :beat: but KR is in desperate need of a shot in the arm. Gado and Herron can't even get to the 20 yd line... Ferguson is a minor upgrade, but not the answer...

MJZiggy
09-10-2006, 07:26 PM
I know it's :beat: but KR is in desperate need of a shot in the arm. Gado and Herron can't even get to the 20 yd line... Ferguson is a minor upgrade, but not the answer...

Isn't that why Woodson was doing it by the end of the game? He had one good runback even if the other one sucked.

BallHawk
09-10-2006, 07:29 PM
I've found Noah Herron's long lost brother....

http://thepluginsite.com/products/photowiz/focalblade/examples/snail.jpg

vince
09-10-2006, 07:31 PM

Isn't that why Woodson was doing it by the end of the game? He had one good runback even if the other one sucked.
Woodson returned punts, but not kicks, if I'm not mistaken...

MJZiggy
09-10-2006, 08:05 PM

Woodson returned punts, but not kicks, if I'm not mistaken...

Then let him return whatever the hell he wants--he was the only one getting anywhere out there!