PDA

View Full Version : Which 2 Highly Touted Players Would You HATE To See Picked?

The Shadow
04-24-2019, 10:54 PM
1. Rashan Gary
2. D.K. Metcalf

Joemailman
04-24-2019, 11:13 PM
Yep those are the 2 guys. Or any QB at #12.

Bretsky
04-24-2019, 11:34 PM
ANY QB and DJ Metcalf. It won't surprise me if Metcalf is really good one the NFL. Just too risky

Anti-Polar Bear
04-25-2019, 02:45 AM
1. Any fat offensive lineman
2. Any fat defensive lineman

You punks don’t want Metcalf? Quick, name 3 bona fide NFL WRs currently on the roster.

RashanGary
04-25-2019, 02:51 AM

You punks don’t want Metcalf? Quick, name 3 bona fide NFL WRs currently on the roster.

Metcalf sucks dick

Anti-Polar Bear
04-25-2019, 08:06 AM
Metcalf sucks dick

If that’s indeed true, who gives a fuck? Harlan, Nutz and myself certainly don’t.

You still haven’t answered my question: name 3 bona fide wrs currently on Pack’s roster. I’ll spot you one - D-Adams.

bobblehead
04-25-2019, 08:09 AM
Just praying APB and Tex hate the pick. Then I'll know its a good one.

Carolina_Packer
04-25-2019, 11:28 AM
T.J. Hockenson or any defensive end from a 4-3 moved to OLB. It can work, but if you can find a more natural fit, why experiment?

I like Hockenson, but not at 12. I'm not sure why he's getting top 10 hype. He's the second coming of Dallas Clark, who was picked at #24 in 2003, which is about where Hockenson belongs IMO.

Fritz
04-25-2019, 11:35 AM

Last I checked, the Packers, an NFL franchise, has Adams, Vazquez-Scandling, St. Brown, Allison, Moore, and Kumerow.

All of them have played in NFL games for the Packers, with differing levels of success.

No, I don't want Metcalf. Absolutely not. Looks like Tarzan, etc. Like you, he'll waltz in, bragging about how awesome he is and what he can do, but in the end it's all sputtering bravado and bullshit.

The other player I do not want, absolutely do not want, is Rashan Gary. Way overhyped, in my opinion.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-25-2019, 12:06 PM
Last I checked, the Packers, an NFL franchise, has Adams, Vazquez-Scandling, St. Brown, Allison, Moore, and Kumerow.

All of them have played in NFL games for the Packers, with differing levels of success.

No, I don't want Metcalf. Absolutely not. Looks like Tarzan, etc. Like you, he'll waltz in, bragging about how awesome he is and what he can do, but in the end it's all sputtering bravado and bullshit.

The other player I do not want, absolutely do not want, is Rashan Gary. Way overhyped, in my opinion.

My pen pal in Russia is reading this and he’s like, Adams and ???????

I’m like, exactly.

Bona fide. None of the wankers currently on the roster, save for the Fresno Fraud, would make the LA Rams’ 53.

When’s the last time Adams played 16 games in a season? Draft not only Metcalf but also Ridley and Isabella as well.

Nuts says Metcalf is a boom or bust type. Well, they’re all fucking booms or busts. Even “sure thing” AJ Fucking Hawk (bust). Metcalf could be that ELITE wideout Rodgers has been missing in his career. No, Jennings, Driver, Nelson weren’t elite - just good.

Deputy Nutz
04-25-2019, 12:23 PM
The Packers can draft who ever they want.

If I was a GM and I had the 12th pick I would not choose a TE, and I would not choose a RB.

Fritz
04-25-2019, 12:42 PM
My pen pal in Russia is reading this and he’s like, Adams and ???????

I’m like, exactly.

Bona fide. None of the wankers currently on the roster, save for the Fresno Fraud, would make the LA Rams’ 53.

When’s the last time Adams played 16 games in a season? Draft not only Metcalf but also Ridley and Isabella as well.

Nuts says Metcalf is a boom or bust type. Well, they’re all fucking booms or busts. Even “sure thing” AJ Fucking Hawk (bust). Metcalf could be that ELITE wideout Rodgers has been missing in his career. No, Jennings, Driver, Nelson weren’t elite - just good.

You betray your ignorance here.

Zool
04-25-2019, 12:58 PM
You betray your ignorance here.

You're really doing a disservice to the rest of his post history. He betrays his ignorance in pretty much every post.

MadScientist
04-25-2019, 01:43 PM
Simmons, Sweat

Simmons comes pre-injured, and Sweat might work as an elephant in a 4-3, but I don't like him in the Packers 4-3.

Gotarace
04-25-2019, 02:34 PM
T.J. Hockenson or any defensive end from a 4-3 moved to OLB. It can work, but if you can find a more natural fit, why experiment?

I like Hockenson, but not at 12. I'm not sure why he's getting top 10 hype. He's the second coming of Dallas Clark, who was picked at #24 in 2003, which is about where Hockenson belongs IMO.
I've done 30 or so mock drafts at Fan Speak and every time Hockenson was there at pick 30...I would be happy to get him then...

Packers4Glory
04-25-2019, 02:35 PM
any OL

and I don't want to see Fant at 12 like one mock I saw. at 30 fine.

mraynrand
04-25-2019, 03:59 PM
Whichever Iowa TE didn't play in their bowl game. Fant.

call_me_ishmael
04-25-2019, 03:59 PM
Simmons, Sweat

Simmons comes pre-injured, and Sweat might work as an elephant in a 4-3, but I don't like him in the Packers 4-3.

If they pulled off both of these players, that is one hell of a draft on paper in my opinion.

MadScientist
04-25-2019, 04:37 PM
If they pulled off both of these players, that is one hell of a draft on paper in my opinion.

Yeah, but I want to see a hell of a draft on the field.

I wouldn't object to Simmons if they got him in the 3rd, but no way do I want them to risk either 1 on him. Sweat would be Peri part 2.

The Shadow
04-25-2019, 05:27 PM
any OL

and I don't want to see Fant at 12 like one mock I saw. at 30 fine.

I keep thinking about him as Noah Fect.

texaspackerbacker
04-25-2019, 05:57 PM
ANY wide receiver, any QB earlier than the 6th round, any RB earlier than the 5th round, Montez Sweat because his possible heart condition might make his career short, that's about it.

Fosco33
04-25-2019, 06:11 PM
I hope Bush is gone by the time we pick. And I don’t want Lock

The Shadow
04-25-2019, 06:42 PM
Greedy Williams is wearing the dreaded red suit & bowtie!
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bretsky
04-25-2019, 06:56 PM
I hope Bush is gone by the time we pick. And I don’t want Lock

Why would you not like bush ?

MadtownPacker
04-25-2019, 07:18 PM
Just don’t pick any honkies!!

Anti-Polar Bear
04-26-2019, 02:53 AM
I ain’t a sadist, but I’m praying to the neon god. German Shepherd has gotta find a way to draft Metcalf in the 2nd, just to fuck with Shadow even more.

mission
04-26-2019, 07:06 AM
I ain’t a sadist, but I’m praying to the neon god. German Shepherd has gotta find a way to draft Metcalf in the 2nd, just to fuck with Shadow even more.

He forced one missed tackle his entire college career. One.

mraynrand
04-26-2019, 08:22 AM

He's the Dick Rod of WRs.

mraynrand
04-26-2019, 08:24 AM
Just don’t pick any honkies!!

'Honkies?' What are we, in the 70s? Dan is just Devine!

mraynrand
04-26-2019, 08:25 AM
Greedy Williams is wearing the dreaded red suit & bowtie!
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Honest to god, it's like the uniform for defensive players who refuse to tackle.

Carolina_Packer
04-26-2019, 10:59 AM
You're really doing a disservice to the rest of his post history. He betrays his ignorance in pretty much every post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cLkmYkEpxA

Anti-Polar Bear
04-26-2019, 12:03 PM

Metcalf was too busy outrunning defenders with his 4.3 speed. The cheetah doesn’t need to break the lion’s tackle; he simply outruns the slothly lion.

pbmax
04-26-2019, 12:38 PM
Metcalf was too busy outrunning defenders with his 4.3 speed. The cheetah doesn’t need to break the lion’s tackle; he simply outruns the slothly lion.

OK, now this is top quality. :lol: