PDA

View Full Version : First Round Pick 2019, Rashan Gary

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

bobblehead
08-25-2019, 10:43 AM
I'm 52 and that's what I'm doing. It can be done. Hey, if you can make better moves than an NFL GM without scouts and an entire film department, just think what you could do with all that at your fingertips.

Great, but I don't need the money, and I don't want the headache. I wish you well. My point simply is this. If you think Gutes, or TT or any of them are "special" I don't agree. They are talented people who dedicated their lives to NFL front office work. I did not. If I did, I have no doubt I would be a successful GM, or whatever I had set my mind to. Perhaps you would/will be as well. If I learned nothing else in life its that there are brilliant people as well as pretty below average people in most walks of life.

You sarcastically say I should go run a team. If we were in FYI I could use the same logic. If you know everything about politics go run for Governor....I mean, you are smarter than AOC right? So its a valid defeat of your argument...except it isn't, its a cop out flippant remark made by someone who has already run out of dissenting points. Its ok, I'm used to being right and having the dissenter resort to foolish remarks to pass for an argument...I deal with Partial in FYI all the time after all.

mraynrand
08-25-2019, 11:09 AM
Great, but I don't need the money, and I don't want the headache. I wish you well. My point simply is this. If you think Gutes, or TT or any of them are "special" I don't agree. They are talented people who dedicated their lives to NFL front office work. I did not. If I did, I have no doubt I would be a successful GM, or whatever I had set my mind to. Perhaps you would/will be as well. If I learned nothing else in life its that there are brilliant people as well as pretty below average people in most walks of life.

You sarcastically say I should go run a team. If we were in FYI I could use the same logic. If you know everything about politics go run for Governor....I mean, you are smarter than AOC right? So its a valid defeat of your argument...except it isn't, its a cop out flippant remark made by someone who has already run out of dissenting points. Its ok, I'm used to being right and having the dissenter resort to foolish remarks to pass for an argument...I deal with Partial in FYI all the time after all.

OK. Good points. But if you say “I could be a better GM’. I’m gonna flush you every time by your own argument.

pbmax
08-25-2019, 12:45 PM
OK. Good points. But if you say “I could be a better GM’. I’m gonna flush you every time by your own argument.

Patler has a letter of recommendation for GM from woodblock I believe.

Patler
08-25-2019, 01:23 PM
I'm 52 and that's what I'm doing. It can be done. Hey, if you can make better moves than an NFL GM without scouts and an entire film department, just think what you could do with all that at your fingertips.

I did it at 47, and again at 65. Actually, I made abrupt, radical changes at 23 and 26, but those I consider to be finding my initial path. My kids laugh about it all, but I tell them I can't decide what I want to be when I grow up. That, and I get bored easily.

Patler
08-25-2019, 01:24 PM
Patler has a letter of recommendation for GM from woodblock I believe.

I had forgotten about that!

mraynrand
08-25-2019, 02:40 PM
I did it at 47, and again at 65. Actually, I made abrupt, radical changes at 23 and 26, but those I consider to be finding my initial path. My kids laugh about it all, but I tell them I can't decide what I want to be when I grow up. That, and I get bored easily.

It can be a lot of fun. Actually I developed the second career as a way of paying for the first (carpentry and construction to pay for research). The first is gone because research institutes want their indirect $$$ from federal grants. Oh well, I’m making a mahogany table this week instead of a CRISPR monster in the lab. Go figure. That’s life.

mraynrand
08-25-2019, 02:41 PM
I had forgotten about that!

You’d be a better GM than bobble. ;) :D

Patler
08-25-2019, 02:49 PM

Uh...Thanks?? :-)

Fritz
08-25-2019, 03:15 PM
It can be a lot of fun. Actually I developed the second career as a way of paying for the first (carpentry and construction to pay for research). The first is gone because research institutes want their indirect $$$ from federal grants. Oh well, I’m making a mahogany table this week instead of a CRISPR monster in the lab. Go figure. That’s life.

In many ways, the mahogony table sounds much more satisfying.

call_me_ishmael
08-29-2019, 11:12 AM
I would love to see the Packers dangle Preston Smith and a #3 in exchange for Clowney. It might not be popular with players association because PSmith just signed but an arm chair quarterback can dream, right? Man, that would be a fantastic trade and the best off-season move since Chuck Woodson.

pbmax
08-29-2019, 11:13 AM
I would love to see the Packers dangle Preston Smith and a #3 in exchange for Clowney. It might not be popular with players association because PSmith just signed but an arm chair quarterback can dream, right? Man, that would be a fantastic trade and the best off-season move since Chuck Woodson.

Texans want a O tackle.

Radagast
08-29-2019, 09:17 PM
http://packerrats.com/image.php?u=177&dateline=1549288800&type=profile

Have you seen this person? He may be the notorious escaped mental patient masquerading as a football know-it-all. If you encounter him, humor him as he can't admit he can be wrong and could throw a post at you.

Has been known to use the alias pbmax.

call_me_ishmael
08-29-2019, 10:07 PM
Great, but I don't need the money, and I don't want the headache. I wish you well. My point simply is this. If you think Gutes, or TT or any of them are "special" I don't agree. They are talented people who dedicated their lives to NFL front office work. I did not. If I did, I have no doubt I would be a successful GM, or whatever I had set my mind to.

LOL. Big ego much? Hubris is a hell of a drug. I think you'd fail miserably as an NFL GM. You strike me as one of those guys who think they can do it all themselves, when in reality a team sport like football requires not only a great team but a great backing organization, with hundreds of people in complete alignment working towards a goal. It is very difficult to lead in this nature.

I own you, boy.

pbmax
08-29-2019, 10:52 PM

Have you seen this person? He may be the notorious escaped mental patient masquerading as a football know-it-all. If you encounter him, humor him as he can't admit he can be wrong and could throw a post at you.

That guy hasn’t been around since the Superb Owl aftermath.

But your welcome to make you case instead of whining about him.

mraynrand
08-29-2019, 11:08 PM

how about you piss off?

Fritz
08-30-2019, 07:52 AM
Texans want a O tackle.

As a fan, I feel it is my duty to offer up an obvious trade scenario that would immensely help the Packers and somehow miraculously be seen as a reasonable, even exciting, trade by the Texans:

Bryan Bulaga AND a fourth round pick, PLUS J'Mon Moore, for Clowney.

bobblehead
08-30-2019, 11:18 PM

Just stick to making CRISPR babies and mahogany dammit. Glad you aren't doing the interview!

bobblehead
08-30-2019, 11:19 PM
Texans want a O tackle.

Resign Spriggs and package him with Preston.

bobblehead
08-30-2019, 11:21 PM
LOL. Big ego much? Hubris is a hell of a drug. I think you'd fail miserably as an NFL GM. You strike me as one of those guys who think they can do it all themselves, when in reality a team sport like football requires not only a great team but a great backing organization, with hundreds of people in complete alignment working towards a goal. It is very difficult to lead in this nature.

I own you, boy.

And you strike me as the guy who can't do anything on your own so you pontificate that it always takes help when in reality you are sluffing your responsibilities off on others. You own nothing except pretending that the 16 links I provided directly disproving everything you say don't exist....that you fucking own boy!

mraynrand
08-30-2019, 11:23 PM
Just stick to making CRISPR babies and mahogany dammit. Glad you aren't doing the interview!

Maybe you can share with us some more professions at which you’d excel if only you’d decided to do so.

bobblehead
08-30-2019, 11:23 PM
PS...are you still pretending Venezuela was never a rich country because if you admit the truth your entire argument goes to shit??

bobblehead
08-30-2019, 11:24 PM
Maybe you can share with us some more professions at which you’d excel if only you’d decided to do so.

You don't think you have the talent to excel in many professions? I feel for you, sincerely.

mraynrand
08-30-2019, 11:27 PM
And you strike me as the guy who can't do anything on your own so you pontificate that it always takes help when in reality you are sluffing your responsibilities off on others. You own nothing except pretending that the 16 links I provided directly disproving everything you say don't exist....that you fucking own boy!

He makes more sense when he’s smoking pot with Elon.

mraynrand
08-30-2019, 11:28 PM
You don't think you have the talent to excel in many professions? I feel for you, sincerely.

Do those feels translate into $$$? If so I’ll send you my patreon link. lol.

mraynrand
08-30-2019, 11:29 PM
PS...are you still pretending Venezuela was never a rich country because if you admit the truth your entire argument goes to shit??

Take it to FYI. :D

call_me_ishmael
08-31-2019, 12:16 AM

All I hear is blah, blah, blah, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. Apparently you're the smartest, most capable person in the world. By your logic, Google has, what, 2 - maybe 3 employees now? LOL. You are such an idiot my man. Nobody, and I mean nobody, does it alone. Very few orgs have staff where the average rev per employee is greater than 300-400K. Don't be an idiot for a change, will ya.

By all accounts, NFL players and executives are extraordinary people. They have jobs that there is a gigantic amount of demand for and very limited supply. They have some of the most qualified people in the world filling them. It is complete and utter nonsense to think that some hubris-filled guy on a chat forum who gets shit wrong *constantly* could do a better job. It takes some serious stones.

As for Venezuela - homie if you come at me with your third world country bullshit, expect to be treated like an idiot. Venezuela has been and always will be a shit hole. 3rd richest shit hole blah blah blah - still a shit hole.

pbmax
08-31-2019, 08:01 AM

Take it to the Geography board!

Fritz
08-31-2019, 09:32 AM
So how about that Rashan Gary, huh? Everybody excited?

RashanGary
08-31-2019, 09:43 AM

I am!

gbgary
08-31-2019, 10:04 AM
I am!

yup

Rastak
09-06-2019, 04:49 PM
Did he even play Sunday? Didn't hear his name called at all.

mraynrand
09-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Did he even play Sunday? Didn't hear his name called at all.

6 snaps. He'll at least get credit for 1/2 pressure.

RashanGary
09-06-2019, 05:08 PM
He looked explosive on that stunt. He’s gonna get a couple sacks doing that this year.

Joemailman
09-06-2019, 05:48 PM

Undefeated With Gary!

Harlan Huckleby
09-06-2019, 06:12 PM
I'm thinking of trying vaping.

Bretsky
09-06-2019, 09:53 PM

By not playing, he made everybody better. Where is Reggie Gilbert again ? 6 snaps in the game out of the 12th pick in the NFL Draft. In reality it was an important game; at this point he's not good enough and that is not what the scouts thought of him.

On the brighter side, some of our other draft picks are giving us some quality play

I'm surprised Dexter Williams was not active; I think he gives us a lot more as a runner than Williams

pbmax
09-06-2019, 10:39 PM
I'm thinking of trying vaping.

Save your money. Just get a bubble pipe.

bobblehead
09-07-2019, 12:17 AM
As for Venezuela - homie if you come at me with your third world country bullshit, expect to be treated like an idiot. Venezuela has been and always will be a shit hole. 3rd richest shit hole blah blah blah - still a shit hole.

Your entire post was you being a moron. This part was you proving that no matter what facts are presented you are a big enough moron to pretend they don't exist and you are still somehow right.

Fritz
09-07-2019, 09:42 AM
Well, Rashan Gary played six snaps, apparently. He had one QB pressure on a stunt, I think. Let's see what week two brings. The Smith boys will need a breather.

Did Fackrell play? I didn't see him, or hear his name, at all.

Harlan Huckleby
09-07-2019, 09:46 AM
Save your money. Just get a bubble pipe.

Good advice. It costs $200 to get "the stuff" fedexed from California. With my luck I'd get busted and stuck in a cell with a rapist from Mexico. Maybe I'll explore that phenomenal CBD oil.

bobblehead
09-07-2019, 12:47 PM
By all accounts, NFL players and executives are extraordinary people. They have jobs that there is a gigantic amount of demand for and very limited supply. They have some of the most qualified people in the world filling them. It is complete and utter nonsense to think that some hubris-filled guy on a chat forum who gets shit wrong *constantly* could do a better job. It takes some serious stones.

Yet you constantly insist you could make better policy than the guy who beat 17 Republicans and Hillary to be President. By your own logic you should simply put your hubris aside and accept that Trump knows better than you about running the country. Please document all the shit I get wrong constantly. I generally own my mistakes so it shouldn't be that hard. Hell, its easy if you ignore all the links I provide proving I'm right and then declaring that I'm wrong and facts don't matter....in fact its something I admit you are better than me at.

And before anyone is upset that I'm bringing politics into this, its a direct correlation between his argument about my statement and his HISTORY of refuting that very same argument he made.

bobblehead
09-07-2019, 12:49 PM
Well, Rashan Gary played six snaps, apparently. He had one QB pressure on a stunt, I think. Let's see what week two brings. The Smith boys will need a breather.

Holy Fack played over 20 snaps. Clearly they believe he is ahead of Gary as a player overall, but they did put Gary in to pressure the QB late so thats a glimmer...

run pMc
09-07-2019, 03:41 PM
Holy Fack played over 20 snaps. Clearly they believe he is ahead of Gary as a player overall, but they did put Gary in to pressure the QB late so thats a glimmer...

I that, APRH, by Week 8 Gary will get more snaps than Fackrell. My guess is between learning the defense (and his role in it) and recovering from the preseason injury they wanted to ease him in.

I liked that they brought him in late for some snaps to give the other pass rushers a breather. Can make it tough on the OL as well with a freak athlete like that going in fresh. He got a good hit on Trubisky.

pbmax
09-07-2019, 04:28 PM

Fackrell did play. Hustled around and was never quite close enough. He closes the pocket though so he will work well with this if others actually get the QB to move. He is a complementary piece at this time.

Bretsky
09-07-2019, 04:30 PM
Let's call a spade a spade. Having Fackrell in there 4x as much as Gary is pathetic. This is not what GB was expecting from a top 12 pick. I know it's convenient for everybody to make excuses. I need to come up with a nickname for this guy. Maybe that will turn his career around (it did with the Fresno Fraud). Fluffy ? GreatHype ? Shary Gary ?InvisibleStud ? I need suggestions.

Gooters f'cked up by drafting this guy. We had a stud OT there to set us up for the future. And we had another stud pass rusher in Brian Burns as a perfect fit. Good thing we drafted better picks after Gary

George Cumby
09-07-2019, 06:31 PM
Why didn’t Gary play every snap, make 12 tackles, two sacks and a fumble recovery in his first game as a rookie starter?

Bust.

texaspackerbacker
09-07-2019, 06:46 PM
WAY too soon for negativity about Gary.

mraynrand
09-07-2019, 06:55 PM
Why didn’t Gary play every snap, make 12 tackles, two sacks and a fumble recovery in his first game as a rookie starter?

Bust.

I’m surprised he’s still on the team.

pbmax
09-07-2019, 07:11 PM
WAY too soon for negativity about Gary.

Tex, you commented on PackerRats. I think you were confused and thought you were at Sports Illustrated or something nearly as sedate.

Joemailman
09-07-2019, 07:34 PM
I’m surprised he’s still on the team.

He'll be a Patriot soon.

call_me_ishmael
09-07-2019, 07:57 PM
He had two pressures on six snaps. Pretty damn good lads!

wist43
09-07-2019, 09:47 PM
Gary didn't play much and Keke was inactive??

Facrell can't play, and Keke looks like the real deal, so some curious goings on.

bobblehead
09-07-2019, 11:08 PM
Let's call a spade a spade. Having Fackrell in there 4x as much as Gary is pathetic. This is not what GB was expecting from a top 12 pick. I know it's convenient for everybody to make excuses. I need to come up with a nickname for this guy. Maybe that will turn his career around (it did with the Fresno Fraud). Fluffy ? GreatHype ? Shary Gary ?InvisibleStud ? I need suggestions.

Gooters f'cked up by drafting this guy. We had a stud OT there to set us up for the future. And we had another stud pass rusher in Brian Burns as a perfect fit. Good thing we drafted better picks after Gary

Sticking with my contrarian nature I'll point out that Fack had double digit sacks last year and isn't a complete slouch. He probably should be ahead of a rookie at this point. But alas, I agree, it wasn't a great pick.

call_me_ishmael
09-07-2019, 11:38 PM
Keke looks like a future star to me. Really promising.

Here are all of Gary's snaps. They're actually pretty productive in my opinion. He'll be playing over Fackrell in short order me thinks.
https://twitter.com/Peter_Bukowski/status/1170408654408863745

Bretsky
09-07-2019, 11:50 PM

Here are all of Gary's snaps. They're actually pretty productive in my opinion. He'll be playing over Fackrell in short order me thinks.

You obviously didn't follow Gary much at Michigan or his lack of production so far or the fact that he's not currently good enough to get on the filed would not be a surprise.

Ya it's early. But we should be questioning why the hell a 12th pick the draft con't crack the lineup instead of defending him to the end. See Brian Burns for actual production form a LB they could have had.

Obviously at this point the coaching staff has to be disappointed he has not earned more playing time. But up to this point what he's earned is the bench.

I agree he passed Fackrell some day and hopefully soon.

It must be killling Wist the Kyle Fackresll is outperforming Rashan Gary at this point. I think he's went into hiding.

It's a good thing out later 1st round pick is helping more than Gary. If he was equally as disappointing our defense would be not as good.

Bretsky
09-07-2019, 11:52 PM
Gary didn't play much and Keke was inactive??

Facrell can't play, and Keke looks like the real deal, so some curious goings on.

Your guy Brian Burns would look GREAT in Green n Gold

At this point Fackrell is greater than Gary.

call_me_ishmael
09-08-2019, 12:23 AM
You obviously didn't follow Gary much at Michigan or his lack of production so far or the fact that he's not currently good enough to get on the filed would not be a surprise.

Ya it's early. But we should be questioning why the hell a 12th pick the draft con't crack the lineup instead of defending him to the end. See Brian Burns for actual production form a LB they could have had.

Obviously at this point the coaching staff has to be disappointed he has not earned more playing time. But up to this point what he's earned is the bench.

It must be killling Wist the Kyle Fackresll is outperforming Rashan Gary at this point. I think he's went into hiding.

It's a good thing out later 1st round pick is helping more than Gary. If he was equally as disappointing our defense would be not as good.

Bretsky of course I followed Gary at Michigan.

We shouldn't be questioning why he isn't playing yet. Some teams like to bring rookies along slowly. It's too early. Let's not forget he was injured a couple weeks back and learning a new position.

I was more pro-burns than anyone on this board, so I get it, but Gary is the guy we've got and he is a much better fit for Pettine's defense.

Take a look at these early season stats for a player who was a DPOY and DROY. Sometimes - it just takes a little bit of time to get settled.
http://www.nfl.com/player/shawnemerriman/2506350/gamelogs?season=2005

wist43
09-08-2019, 12:49 AM

Not in hiding, lol... just crazy busy - gonna be like this for the next few years I think. Have a lot of shit on the bucket list to check off.

Radagast
09-08-2019, 01:08 AM
I always love it when the Packers chose a 1st draft pick that has to learn to play their position. A project player I believe they call them.

They have loads of raw talent, strength, speed, and youth. They aren't like so many 1st rounders on other teams that transition quickly into highly productive starters, but hey, their "projects" and need to be developed. It's ok though as long as other players can start at the position.

Wow, maybe the Packers can draft another 1st round project in the 2020 NFL Draft. Gary will be a 2nd year project by then. Oh Boy !

:cow:

mraynrand
09-08-2019, 07:04 AM
I always love it when the Packers chose a 1st draft pick that has to learn to play their position. A project player I believe they call them.

They have loads of raw talent, strength, speed, and youth. They aren't like so many 1st rounders on other teams that transition quickly into highly productive starters, but hey, their "projects" and need to be developed. It's ok though as long as other players can start at the position.

Wow, maybe the Packers can draft another 1st round project in the 2020 NFL Draft. Gary will be a 2nd year project by then. Oh Boy !

:cow:

It would be weird if the Packers say, drafted a lineman out of his junior year and he only started 2 games the whole season and had 9 snaps, one combination and one assisted tackle in his first game, right? I’m sure no one would ever imagine him becoming a key element of the Packer defense, right?

Joemailman
09-08-2019, 07:41 AM
It would be weird if the Packers say, drafted a lineman out of his junior year and he only started 2 games the whole season and had 9 snaps, one combination and one assisted tackle in his first game, right? I’m sure no one would ever imagine him becoming a key element of the Packer defense, right?

But...but...9 is more than 6!

pbmax
09-08-2019, 08:08 AM

Gary is a one trick pony so far. He either was the business end of a E-T twist or he crashed down to allow a D-E stunt (DT loops outside OT).

texaspackerbacker
09-08-2019, 08:19 AM

Yeah, unthinkable - unless he came from UCLA or something hahahahaha.

Upnorth
09-08-2019, 09:04 AM
I remember Clark being invisible till the last couple games his rookie year. Perhaps that will be Gary's route as well.

gbgary
09-08-2019, 10:20 AM
I remember Clark being invisible till the last couple games his rookie year. Perhaps that will be Gary's route as well.

yup...and he wasn't learning a new position too.

mraynrand
09-08-2019, 10:40 AM
Not in hiding, lol... just crazy busy - gonna be like this for the next few years I think. Have a lot of shit on the bucket list to check off.

All I have left on my bucket list is kicking it.

Zool
09-08-2019, 02:02 PM
Gary is a one trick pony so far. He either was the business end of a E-T twist or he crashed down to allow a D-E stunt (DT loops outside OT).

He dragged his blocker with him on the screen. Guys behind him cleaned it up. 1 hit every 6 snaps would be amazing. Wonder if he played 30 snaps if he would keep it up.

Harlan Huckleby
09-08-2019, 03:41 PM
But...but...9 is more than 6!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZuFq4CfRR8

pbmax made reference to tracks across Tank's back and I'm sure he stole that from Hendrix song "Crosstown Traffic"

call_me_ishmael
09-08-2019, 10:36 PM
Bretsky, with how you're judging Gary, I would expect you to come in here talking about how Devin Bush is a bum and is destined to be a bust. He did not play well at all and was beat quite often tonight.

Bretsky
09-08-2019, 11:20 PM
Bretsky, with how you're judging Gary, I would expect you to come in here talking about how Devin Bush is a bum and is destined to be a bust. He did not play well at all and was beat quite often tonight.

I didn't see the game but my first question would be, Was he good enough to play quality snaps

In looking at the stats he had 7 tackles and 4 assists in one game; I'll take that from Gary any game he can put that type of production together. Do we see a game this year that Gary is in on 11 tackles ?

And I don't see how the judgement of Gary is rocket science. Green Bay never gets in the top half of the draft. We landed the 12th pick. I thought a Packer coach noted after the draft they graded Gary as the top edge rusher. And he's invisible in the preseason against 2nd and 3rd stringers and hardly sees the playing field yesterday.

I don't get how that can be viewed as anything other than disappointing.

I'm curious how the 8th through 15th picks did. Barring QB's, or maybe an OL (even thought it's rare), it's fair to expect instant help from those guys.

Jaire Alexander gave that to us. Savage is giving that to us. Gary should be too

texaspackerbacker
09-08-2019, 11:55 PM
You can add D Linemen to the positions where you shouldn't expect instant success. In the case of Gary, he won't get numbers like that unless, heaven forbid, one of the Smiths gets hurt. He just won't get enough snaps because they are so damn good. Also, as somebody said, he's learning a new position and was limited to just a couple of rudimentary moves. R E L A X everybody, he'll get better for sure, and a lot better maybe.

gbgary
09-10-2019, 10:25 AM
https://twitter.com/BenFennell_NFL/status/1171406656724504580

RashanGary
09-10-2019, 10:33 AM
I didn't see the game but my first question would be, Was he good enough to play quality snaps

In looking at the stats he had 7 tackles and 4 assists in one game; I'll take that from Gary any game he can put that type of production together. Do we see a game this year that Gary is in on 11 tackles ?

And I don't see how the judgement of Gary is rocket science. Green Bay never gets in the top half of the draft. We landed the 12th pick. I thought a Packer coach noted after the draft they graded Gary as the top edge rusher. And he's invisible in the preseason against 2nd and 3rd stringers and hardly sees the playing field yesterday.

I don't get how that can be viewed as anything other than disappointing.

I'm curious how the 8th through 15th picks did. Barring QB's, or maybe an OL (even thought it's rare), it's fair to expect instant help from those guys.

Jaire Alexander gave that to us. Savage is giving that to us. Gary should be too

You stubborn fucker :lol:

You’re worse than me!

RashanGary
09-10-2019, 10:34 AM
We need strippers and lesbians drafted in the first round next year so both me and bretsky can be happy at the same time

Cheesehead Craig
09-10-2019, 11:24 AM

8 - TJ Hockenson, TE - Det. 6 rec 131 yds, 1 TD. Fantastic game.
9 - Ed Oliver - DT - Buff. 2 solo tackles.
10 - Devin Bush - LB - Pitts. Started and had 11 total tackles, 7 solo, but got blown out.
11 - Jonah Williams - OT - Cincy. Likely out for the season with shoulder surgery.
12 - Rashan Gary - OLB - GB. 6 snaps.
13 - Christian Wilkins - DT - Miami. 4 tackles, 2 solo, .5 sack. Defense got blown out.
14 - Chris Lindstrom - G - Atlanta. 42 plays, broke his foot. Out for minimum 8 weeks.
15 - Dwayne Haskins - QB - Wash. DNP

For the defensive guys, don't know pressures or things like that. Just did box scores.

call_me_ishmael
09-10-2019, 11:39 AM
Looking forward, I think the 2019 draft will be one for the ages. Not exactly the 2017 QB draft, but still special. Hock, Olver, Bush, Gary, Wilkins, etc could all be very good players.

mraynrand
09-10-2019, 11:57 AM
We need strippers and lesbians drafted in the first round next year so both me and bretsky can be happy at the same time

That guy from Minnesota is available... oh wait, that’s the coach.

pbmax
09-10-2019, 12:45 PM
That guy from Minnesota is available... oh wait, that’s the coach.

Tice is Nice!

or

Smoot in Birthday Suit!

Sparkey
09-10-2019, 02:11 PM
https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/09/packers-rookie-rashan-gary-needs-more-snaps-after-encouraging-debut/

Packers rookie Rashan Gary needs more snaps after encouraging debut

George Cumby
09-10-2019, 02:37 PM
Tice is Nice!

or

Smoot in Birthday Suit!

Childress undressed.

mraynrand
09-10-2019, 03:27 PM
Childress undressed.

We have a winner

pbmax
09-10-2019, 07:14 PM
Here is the guy who writes the story that we turn into a screenplay.

https://www.twincities.com/2009/12/20/tom-powers-angry-childress-in-a-towel-closed-door-tirades-strange-end-to-a-strange-night/

Bretsky
09-10-2019, 09:13 PM

That would definitely do it !!!

Bretsky
09-10-2019, 09:17 PM
https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/09/packers-rookie-rashan-gary-needs-more-snaps-after-encouraging-debut/

Packers rookie Rashan Gary needs more snaps after encouraging debut

Was listening to Aaron Nagler today who is the Packer Beat Guy. They asked him if he had any takeaways after watching the game and Nagler said....HOLY CRAP.....Kyle Fackrell played a lot of Snaps and Gary hardly played any. He went on to note that athletically they are not remotely close ability wise and is surprised Gary hasn't earned more playing time.

Went on to say they need to figrue out how to being out his ability so he gets on the field more

texaspackerbacker
09-10-2019, 10:08 PM
Fackrell is a decent player - despite the disrespect he gets from some people. At this point, he probably should be playing more. Eventually, though, the potential of Gary will probably get him more snaps. Having some media puke call for something means nothing. We are indeed blessed to have guys like Gary and Fackrell backing up the Smiths.

pbmax
09-10-2019, 11:00 PM
Was listening to Aaron Nagler today who is the Packer Beat Guy. They asked him if he had any takeaways after watching the game and Nagler said....HOLY CRAP.....Kyle Fackrell played a lot of Snaps and Gary hardly played any. He went on to note that athletically they are not remotely close ability wise and is surprised Gary hasn't earned more playing time.

Went on to say they need to figrue out how to being out his ability so he gets on the field more

Fackrell and Gary have a lot of similarities. Gary has a gear Fackrell doesn't though and he gets to it quickly. Fackrell does not do as well on stunts as a result.

Gary did well in his limited snaps, but it wasn't otherworldly. He stunted his way to pressure, which is good but not world beating. Lets see him progress. I would not mind him sharing snaps with Fackrell to increase his presence in the game. But its obvious Pettine wants him in when he will have an advantage.

bobblehead
09-10-2019, 11:33 PM
How did the 3 guys I liked do?

Dillard: Didn't start, but played as 6th lineman. Likely stays that way barring injury. Was effective getting push on D.
Burns: Twitchy, 2 QB hits 2 tackles and affected a punt. High reviews.
Sweat: 5 tackles. Not much said about him so likely unspectacular.

So Dillard was used like Gary, Burns is loved by his team and looks great, and Sweat is playing enough and solid, but not special so far.

RashanGary
09-10-2019, 11:51 PM
How did the 3 guys I liked do?

Dillard: Didn't start, but played as 6th lineman. Likely stays that way barring injury. Was effective getting push on D.
Burns: Twitchy, 2 QB hits 2 tackles and affected a punt. High reviews.
Sweat: 5 tackles. Not much said about him so likely unspectacular.

So Dillard was used like Gary, Burns is loved by his team and looks great, and Sweat is playing enough and solid, but not special so far.

Bryan Bulaga played great after 5 snaps in the preseason. So you’re doing great knowing it all.

Patler
09-11-2019, 01:45 AM
I can't believe some people are worked up about Gary after just one game. The D coaches were working a critical game (any Bear game is critical, but especially so when the Bears are picked to be the class of the division) with 5 new Packers as starters on defense. Fackrell, while not a starter, was one of the players with experience. The game was close through out, just a one score game. The Bears had 3 drives of 3 plays, 2 drives of 4 plays, 1 of 5 plays, 4 of 6 plays, 1 of 7 plays and just one of more than that (13 plays ending in the interception). There was no need to play the rookie very much, so why would you want to?

If this goes on game after game, with Gary playing only a handful of snaps, it might be disappointing, but not if Smith I and II and Fackrell are playing well. The hope is that he will force himself to be played ahead of Fackrell. The fact that he wasn't, and didn't play a lot in his first NFL game, as that game played out, is not surprising.

mraynrand
09-11-2019, 05:48 AM
I can't believe some people are worked up about Gary after just one game. .

Sure you can. Some had him as a bust/career over before the first snap.

I agree with your post. The coaches are bringing him along like he’s a rookie drafted as a junior. Much like Stubbys staff did with Clark.

pbmax
09-11-2019, 07:45 AM
Took Matthews 6 games to start.

George Cumby
09-11-2019, 10:38 AM
I can't believe some people are worked up about Gary after just one game. The D coaches were working a critical game (any Bear game is critical, but especially so when the Bears are picked to be the class of the division) with 5 new Packers as starters on defense. Fackrell, while not a starter, was one of the players with experience. The game was close through out, just a one score game. The Bears had 3 drives of 3 plays, 2 drives of 4 plays, 1 of 5 plays, 4 of 6 plays, 1 of 7 plays and just one of more than that (13 plays ending in the interception). There was no need to play the rookie very much, so why would you want to?

If this goes on game after game, with Gary playing only a handful of snaps, it might be disappointing, but not if Smith I and II and Fackrell are playing well. The hope is that he will force himself to be played ahead of Fackrell. The fact that he wasn't, and didn't play a lot in his first NFL game, as that game played out, is not surprising.

Nor is it concerning.

Fritz
09-12-2019, 01:32 PM
Nor is it concerning.

You people are destroying all the hard work I did these past few months.

Bretsky
09-12-2019, 01:39 PM

Watched him enough in college to not like him before he got here. Unlimited ability; disappointing production. Hope that changes

pbmax
09-12-2019, 07:18 PM
You people are destroying all the hard work I did these past few months.

I am still seriously concerned.

Bretsky
09-12-2019, 07:31 PM
I am still seriously concerned.

Even the cheerleaders have to be at this point :))

On the other hand Darnell Savage is producing like a 1st rounder should. He covers up a lot or weaknesses. Dude is going to be an absolute STUD.

George Cumby
09-12-2019, 09:13 PM
^ Not afraid of your curse, huh?

bobblehead
09-13-2019, 11:48 AM
Bryan Bulaga played great after 5 snaps in the preseason. So you’re doing great knowing it all.

Bulaga at least practiced this season and I wouldn't say he was great. He was our best OL though. I also don't claim to know it all, that is reserved for others. You seem to think that I wanted to start Spriggs at LT so I am now fully aware that you don't read anything I write (or at best, don't retain anything) so its kinda pointless "debating" you.

Why you chose this post where I basically said that only one of the 3 guys I liked did much to claim I'm a know it all speaks volumes about one of us.

bobblehead
09-13-2019, 11:53 AM
Watched him enough in college to not like him before he got here. Unlimited ability; disappointing production. Hope that changes

If you rewatched the game and focused on his 6 snaps you have to give him this. He is quick and powerful. He absolutely sent the LG flying on one play coming off a stunt. I am concerned, but still hopeful. His ability is still ridiculous, but yes, I would like to see more production.

My biggest fear is that he can't become an every down player. He has the skills to defend the run and get after the QB, but seems to have problems transitioning if he has to think about both. If all he ever becomes is a really good pass rush specialist its not a complete waste, but if the game slows down and he becomes an every down player, the talent is undeniable,.

Fritz
09-13-2019, 12:25 PM
If you rewatched the game and focused on his 6 snaps you have to give him this. He is quick and powerful. He absolutely sent the LG flying on one play coming off a stunt. I am concerned, but still hopeful. His ability is still ridiculous, but yes, I would like to see more production.

My biggest fear is that he can't become an every down player. He has the skills to defend the run and get after the QB, but seems to have problems transitioning if he has to think about both. If all he ever becomes is a really good pass rush specialist its not a complete waste, but if the game slows down and he becomes an every down player, the talent is undeniable,.

Like a really good old-fashioned stripper, he will tease you with little glimpses of what could be, what you really want to see. Maybe, you think, maybe this will be the time those pasties come off and that g-string comes down.

RashanGary
09-13-2019, 12:30 PM
Like a really good old-fashioned stripper, he will tease you with little glimpses of what could be, what you really want to see. Maybe, you think, maybe this will be the time those pasties come off and that g-string comes down.

Bad analogy, Fritz, I don’t want to picture his panties coming down in that context.

Fritz
09-13-2019, 12:32 PM
In an analogy, you don't literally transpose the actions or description of the analogy. So, if it helps you, picture Rashan Gary throwing a blocker on the ground and roaring up to the play . . . arriving just after the ball carrier and the Packer tackler are already on the ground. So close!

RashanGary
09-13-2019, 12:41 PM
In an analogy, you don't literally transpose the actions or description of the analogy. So, if it helps you, picture Rashan Gary throwing a blocker on the ground and roaring up to the play . . . arriving just after the ball carrier and the Packer tackler are already on the ground. So close!

I know, but it happened and now I can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube. I will never be the same

bobblehead
09-14-2019, 01:21 AM

I live in Vegas. The art of tease has long been lost.

pbmax
09-14-2019, 07:43 AM

Being healthy helps a lot, not coming off ACL surgery is a big thing.

mraynrand
09-14-2019, 08:00 AM

What happens in Vegas... is also online.

pbmax
09-14-2019, 08:18 AM

Go home. They need to mop the floor.

pbmax
09-14-2019, 08:24 AM
Concern Status on Rashan Gary:

0. Family Matters
1. Threat Level Midnight
2. Get Smart
3. Moonlighting
4. Streets of San Francisco
5. Mod Squad
6. Hill Street Blues
7. Law and Order
8. NYPD Blue
9. The Shield
10. The Wire

Week 2 Level: 6. Hill Street Blues

RashanGary
09-14-2019, 08:29 AM
Being healthy helps a lot, not coming off ACL surgery is a big thing.

I know. I’m kind of being an asshole to bobble cuz he blamed McCarthy for Bulagas slow start when he was recovering from ACL surgery.

bobblehead
09-14-2019, 10:58 AM
Go home. They need to mop the floor.

Did you know the average Jizz Mopper makes $15 an hour??

Name the movie geeks!!

bobblehead
09-14-2019, 10:59 AM
I know. I’m kind of being an asshole to bobble cuz he blamed McCarthy for Bulagas slow start when he was recovering from ACL surgery.

In fairness I blame McCarthy for the JFK assassination. I blame him for all ills in the world because that gives me hope we can win an Owl this year. Plus I just think he is a dick of a human being so it makes me feel good to blame him. And you can be an asshole to me, its fine. I have thick skin. Maybe when I'm in GB this December I'll buy you a beer. You seem like a fun guy.

mraynrand
09-14-2019, 02:20 PM
Did you know the average Jizz Mopper makes $15 an hour??

Name the movie geeks!!

I’m kind of a movie geek.

mraynrand
09-14-2019, 02:22 PM
Concern Status on Rashan Gary:

0. Family Matters
1. Threat Level Midnight
2. Get Smart
3. Moonlighting
4. Streets of San Francisco
5. Mod Squad
6. Hill Street Blues
7. Law and Order
8. NYPD Blue
9. The Shield
10. The Wire

Week 2 Level: 6. Hill Street Blues

I’m not sure I understand this scale. But if I do, my response is: “missed it by that much”

RashanGary
09-14-2019, 02:26 PM
In fairness I blame McCarthy for the JFK assassination. I blame him for all ills in the world because that gives me hope we can win an Owl this year. Plus I just think he is a dick of a human being so it makes me feel good to blame him. And you can be an asshole to me, its fine. I have thick skin. Maybe when I'm in GB this December I'll buy you a beer. You seem like a fun guy.

For sure man. And disagreeing isn’t offensive to me at all so it’s all in fun for me too.

pbmax
09-14-2019, 02:47 PM
I’m not sure I understand this scale. But if I do, my response is: “missed it by that much”

I can’t believe I left off Homicide Life on the Streets.

mraynrand
09-14-2019, 02:49 PM
I can’t believe I left off Homicide Life on the Streets.

What about “Groin Pains” starring Alan Thicke?

pbmax
09-14-2019, 03:59 PM
What about “Groin Pains” starring Alan Thicke?

Was going for shows with cops/PI/spies, in order of fear inducing.

mraynrand
09-14-2019, 04:26 PM
Was going for shows with cops/PI/spies, in order of fear inducing.

Got it. I haven’t seen all of those shows. Moodlighting went out with wine coolers. (“It’s wet and it’s dry, oh my my my my”). Yep, it’s that bad.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F1daIIDQsXI

call_me_ishmael
09-14-2019, 11:48 PM
I, the resident Gary homer, predicts Gary plays quite a bit more tomorrow. At least 12-15 snaps. 1 sack.

pbmax
09-15-2019, 07:03 AM
I, the resident Gary homer, predicts Gary plays quite a bit more tomorrow. At least 12-15 snaps. 1 sack.

Well, that would double it.

Upnorth
09-15-2019, 08:19 AM
Against the Minnesota ol I will move from moonlight to Hill street blues if he doesn't get more snaps and a few pressures.

RashanGary
09-15-2019, 10:42 AM
Against the Minnesota ol I will move from moonlight to Hill street blues if he doesn't get more snaps and a few pressures.

Pretty much, yep.

Rastak
09-15-2019, 04:41 PM
I was chatting with my buddy the whole game but never recall his name being called. Did he get any snaps?

pbmax
09-15-2019, 04:56 PM
I was chatting with my buddy the whole game but never recall his name being called. Did he get any snaps?

Yes, but I think Fackrell still played more. I expect 10 for Gary and 25-30 for Fackrell.

Gotarace
09-15-2019, 05:01 PM
He got Snapped Beans and a Rib Eye for his After the Game Dinner

RashanGary
09-15-2019, 05:05 PM
I’m looking forward to the twitter clips so we can beat every play he was in go death

Bretsky
09-15-2019, 09:50 PM

How did it turn out ?

pbmax
09-15-2019, 09:51 PM
How did it turn out ?

Lowry had a GREAT game. :lol:

red
09-15-2019, 09:55 PM
How did it turn out ?

i saw him running off the field one time

decent hustle

Bretsky
09-15-2019, 09:57 PM

It's nice to have one first round draft pick good enough to play.

I don't remember hearing the future's name all day so I checked the box score.

No clue how many snaps he had but another no tackle no assist game to chalk up.

Packerrats should prepare for a Pep Rally in Green Bay when he gets his first assist, tackle and sack.

Upnorth
09-15-2019, 10:45 PM
I don't remember the Hill street blues theme song, but I should

George Cumby
09-15-2019, 10:53 PM
Here ya go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wipUNLLpnI

bobblehead
09-15-2019, 11:29 PM
i saw him running off the field one time

decent hustle

Actually he had a really nice hustle play where he came back a long ways to be in on a tackle. My good friend who hates Gary pointed it out. Don't recall the time it happened though, but the hustle was there.

bobblehead
09-15-2019, 11:30 PM

I actually thought Fack looked decent in his time. I noticed him a lot more than Gary.

pbmax
09-15-2019, 11:34 PM
I actually thought Fack looked decent in his time. I noticed him a lot more than Gary.

He was banging around on his pass rush. His bull rush is OK. But he still doesn't really have a finishing move. Hemostly gets in the way, which is OK. He did get a QB flush but failed to corral Cousins.

His best play might have been in coverage, middle zone, forcing a ball just a little too high for their TE I believe. He didn't really influence the path directly, but he was deep, where he was supposed to be.

pbmax
09-15-2019, 11:34 PM
Pass Rush Win Rates, this is for wist.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEjaGhlXsAErkgQ?format=png&name=small

mraynrand
09-15-2019, 11:57 PM
His best play might have been in coverage, middle zone, forcing a ball just a little too high for their TE I believe. He didn't really influence the path directly, but he was deep, where he was supposed to be.

He dropped into coverage and perfectly screened Rudolph, forcing Cousins to go to his second read, who was totally blanketed. Perfectly executed zone blitz look (I forget who rushed the passer). Fackrell is assignment sure, athletic and pretty versatile. The lack of finish is frustrating.

yetisnowman
09-16-2019, 12:08 AM
Pretty telling that in the Rashan Gary thread we are discussing Fackrell's zone coverage skills.

mraynrand
09-16-2019, 12:26 AM
Pretty telling that in the Rashan Gary thread we are discussing Fackrell's zone coverage skills.

Because Gary is not an OLB, they need other depth to play well at that position. Gary 1) is a junior coming into the league an 2) hasn't played the position. They are training/grooming him for a possible role as OLB and/or increasing his versatility. Much like Clark, I expect his role to increase as the games go forward, and - if he's not a bust - to show his top talents later this year and increasingly into next year and the year after.

call_me_ishmael
09-16-2019, 08:35 AM
Gary is a pass rusher. If he can beat his man better than the other guy, then bring him in and let him do it. The concept of sending him into coverage, etc is just over thinking it at this stage. Let him come in and use that speed/size/thickness to win his one-on-one.

This is such a weird story to me. Dude was by all accounts borderline dominant in pass rushing drills in camp. One of the few to beat Bak. Meanwhile Preston Smith was quiet as a mouse during camp, but looks like a hoss now during the season. It's very unusual to see such a strange turn of events - I can't recall someone flashing so much in camp and showing nothing on the field since Mike Deion Hawkins in 2005ish.

FWIW, he was doubled on at least one pass rush yesterday so that is encouraging.

The early indications are not promising but it is, of course, still very early.

I hate to admit it, but we might have a Mike Neal situation going on here. It wouldn't surprise me to see him switch positions. Either slim down to 255 (he's gotta be 280, just look at his face) or bulk up and play 3 tech.

mraynrand
09-16-2019, 08:40 AM
This is such a weird story to me. Dude was by all accounts borderline dominant in pass rushing drills in camp. One of the few to beat Bak. Meanwhile Preston Smith was quiet as a mouse during camp, but looks like a hoss now during the season. It's very unusual to see such a strange turn of events - I can't recall someone flashing so much in camp and showing nothing on the field ...

You may be overthinking it. Did Gary really flash all that much during camp? And what does it matter if the vets (Bacteria and Smith) are just taking it easy, trying not to get hurt. They know when to earn their money - regular season games. Gary's still figuring that out. He's a young pup with a lot of growing to do.

pbmax
09-16-2019, 09:44 AM
Preston Smith is just a very large human being moving pretty quickly.

I suspect he'd be good in a melee battle with hand weapons. Just would body people out of the way and knock them over with his swinging arms.

Fackrell, if he figures out how to finish, could be similar. Dr. Zaius Smith is a technician. Preston and Kyler should be laying waste to a fortification.

mraynrand
09-16-2019, 09:47 AM
Preston Smith is just a very large human being moving pretty quickly.

I suspect he'd be good in a melee battle with hand weapons. Just would body people out of the way and knock them over with his swinging arms.

Fackrell, if he figures out how to finish, could be similar. Dr. Zaius Smith is a technician. Preston and Kyler should be laying waste to a fortification.

Packer defense kept winning positioning battles yesterday. Minnesota tried to create a strong side on the right against Zaius, but the Packers just switched the Smiths before the snap. Preston is the long run-stopper of the two, and Z is the quicker twitch pass rusher. By moving pieces on the chess board, the Packers create their own mismatches and blow up opposition schemes.

pbmax
09-16-2019, 09:57 AM
Packer defense kept winning positioning battles yesterday. Minnesota tried to create a strong side on the right against Zaius, but the Packers just switched the Smiths before the snap. Preston is the long run-stopper of the two, and Z is the quicker twitch pass rusher. By moving pieces on the chess board, the Packers create their own mismatches and blow up opposition schemes.

P Smith isn't bad on the move either. He made two tackles near the sideline while he was being blocked. He just got in the way. That doesn't normally catch people's eye as a "motor", but that guy doesn't care if he is being blocked or not; he is getting to the ball.

One of these days he is going to shoulder into a leaping RB along the sideline and will send him over the medical tent and into the tarp.

run pMc
09-16-2019, 11:20 AM
Too early and too small a sample size on Gary. Give him time to develop.
He has gotten some pressure, and has shown some hustle, so he's not been a total dud. I think more time is needed to give a verdict.

run pMc
09-16-2019, 11:22 AM
P Smith isn't bad on the move either. He made two tackles near the sideline while he was being blocked. He just got in the way. That doesn't normally catch people's eye as a "motor", but that guy doesn't care if he is being blocked or not; he is getting to the ball.

One of these days he is going to shoulder into a leaping RB along the sideline and will send him over the medical tent and into the tarp.

I was hoping Gute would at least pursue Preston, and was glad they did (and surprised they signed him, to an ok deal). Over his career he's been productive/disruptive and more consistent (and healthy -- knock on wood) than Nick Perry, so for a little more money they got a better player IMO.

mraynrand
09-16-2019, 11:27 AM

I know the play you're talking about. He takes on the blocker and moves with him and then sheds when it's optimal. That guy is savvy. Note: he had two sacks last time he played the Bunkos, one was a strip sack of Rottweiler.

Joemailman
09-16-2019, 06:02 PM
Gary had 14 defensive snaps yesterday. I remember those plays. Everybody was better.

Bretsky
09-16-2019, 07:00 PM
Gary had 14 defensive snaps yesterday. I remember those plays. Everybody was better.

Kyle Fackrell is better because of Rashan Gary

Bretsky
09-16-2019, 07:00 PM

Glad you've finally joined the Makes Everybody Better Bus !! WELCOME

Bretsky
09-16-2019, 07:01 PM
Too early and too small a sample size on Gary. Give him time to develop.
He has gotten some pressure, and has shown some hustle, so he's not been a total dud. I think more time is needed to give a verdict.

Completely agree; but the sample size reaks of Epic Disappointment. Michigan Fans understand

Bretsky
09-17-2019, 07:29 PM
We can't go a day without a post in the Fraud's thread.

At least rostering this guy gives us a chance to discuss the opportunity for Kyle Fackrell to become a smash mouth stud for the Green Bay Packers.

WIST....where are you ?

bobblehead
09-17-2019, 10:35 PM
Kyle Fackrell is better because of Rashan Gary

you mean because we are comparing him to Gary...yea, I see that.

Radagast
09-18-2019, 12:23 AM
you mean because we are comparing him to Gary...yea, I see that.

I agree that Gary is not Fackrell, but Fackrell is not Myles Garrett or Shaquil Barrett. A first round/first pick player should be plug and play. Projects should be reserved for 5th to 7th round picks.

Bretsky
09-18-2019, 12:33 AM
I agree that Gary is not Fackrell, but Fackrell is not Myles Garrett or Shaquil Barrett. A first round/first pick player should be plug and play. Projects should be reserved for 5th to 7th round picks.

Green Bay did not think they were drafting a project. At pick 12 they thought they were getting an impact player that would help the immediately.

Pretty sure one coach noted he thought Gary was the best Edge Rusher in college.

Green Bay just may have drafted the wrong guy

RashanGary
09-18-2019, 12:35 AM

We wouldn’t have gotten Aaron Rodgers, Davante Adams or Kenny Clark then. Our three best players were top two round projects.

mraynrand
09-18-2019, 07:28 AM
“Fackrell is not Miles Garrett.” Got to write down these gems.

mraynrand
09-18-2019, 07:30 AM
Green Bay did not think they were drafting a project. At pick 12 they thought they were getting an impact player that would help the immediately.

Pretty sure one coach noted he thought Gary was the best Edge Rusher in college.

Green Bay just may have drafted the wrong guy

Huge, if true.

Zool
09-18-2019, 08:07 AM
If Gary is not playing more snaps than Frackle by the end of the season, then yes. CM3 didn't start until like game 8. Unless of course, you think Brad Jones was a better player than Clay?

pbmax
09-18-2019, 08:48 AM
If Gary is not playing more snaps than Frackle by the end of the season, then yes. CM3 didn't start until like game 8. Unless of course, you think Brad Jones was a better player than Clay?

I think it was Poppinga, but point stands.

pbmax
09-18-2019, 08:48 AM
“Fackrell is not Miles Garrett.” Got to write down these gems.

Even I can't argue with that. Fackrell rarely close enough to QB get a personal foul. :lol:

mraynrand
09-18-2019, 08:51 AM
Even I can't argue with that. Fackrell rarely close enough to QB get a personal foul. :lol:

Sometimes he hangs awake at night dreaming of putting his full weight on a QB.

Joemailman
09-18-2019, 09:14 AM

I think it was Poppinga, but point stands.

Well, except that Clay was starting by Week 4.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-18-2019, 09:48 AM
Well, except that Clay was starting by Week 4.

I knew the Claymaker was gonna be the Claymaker when he stole the rock from Adrian Peterson and took it to the house in the Thanks Ted game.

RashanGary
09-18-2019, 10:11 AM
Pff rookie grades so far

Murray 60.

Bosa. 70.5

Williams 64.7

Ferrel 45.6

White 42.9

Jones 27.

Allen 58.7.

Hoch. 68.

Oliver 66.2.

Bush 51.

Williams N/A.

Gary 61.6. (Doubled his snap count, but didn't "win" or get a pressure. Only pressure was when Cousins scrambled.

Wilkens 57.5.

Lindstrom 59.6

Haskins NA

Burns 69.1. Yah, he's getting sacks and pressures. It is sad to see.

Lawrence 75.6.

Bradbury 36.5. Whoops!

Simmons. NA

Fant. 51.9

Savage 73.5.

Dillard 49.1

Howard 40.3

Jacobs 89.8

Brown. 86.9

Sweat 57.8

Abram 42.1

Tillery 37.3

Collier 57.9

Baker 24.4

McGary 52.8

Harry. N/A

RashanGary
09-18-2019, 10:12 AM
11th highest grade of PFF graded first round rookies

RashanGary
09-18-2019, 10:18 AM
Hey, not making impact plays just yet but at least he’s stout and not getting pushed around. We do have clips showing a couple nice stunts and if you go back to preseason he had a really nice speed rush on a quick release pass. So his sacks will come and that grade will go up. I’m surprised he hasn’t looked better though. I did expect him to be a ready made 3rd down pass rusher.

mraynrand
09-18-2019, 10:37 AM
Burns had one sack for no gain on a third and 14 in 43 snaps at Tampa. Don’t know how many times he rushed the QB.

Fritz
09-18-2019, 10:42 AM
Sometimes he hangs awake at night dreaming of putting his full weight on a QB.

Come on, man. Take that sh!_ to the garbage can.

mraynrand
09-18-2019, 10:55 AM
Come on, man. Take that sh!_ to the garbage can.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1197/1039582509_09eb7a8bd8_b.jpg

Fritz
09-18-2019, 11:06 AM
https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1197/1039582509_09eb7a8bd8_b.jpg

STILL one of the greatest sports pictures of all time.

bobblehead
09-18-2019, 11:43 AM
11th highest grade of PFF graded first round rookies

I would say thats an exceptional grade. Realize rookie RB's will almost always grade best. Based on position factor I would say Savage and Hockenson are the most impressive of the lot.

run pMc
09-18-2019, 12:07 PM
A first round/first pick player should be plug and play. Projects should be reserved for 5th to 7th round picks.

LOL
Maybe in the ideal, but how often does that happen (especially when drafting outside the Top 5)? Rookies have to adjust to a LOT, including more complex playbooks and improved talent/competition.
Expecting a R1 pick to be plug and play in their rookie season is asking a lot.

I was against drafting Gary, but since he's a Packer I'll cheer for him and hope he pans out. I don't expect we'll really know if he's good until end of Year 2 into Year 3, much like we did with Kenny Clark.

RashanGary
09-18-2019, 01:09 PM
Pressures so far in 2019

Bradley Chubb: 3
Von Miller: 2

Rashan Gary: 3

gbgary
09-18-2019, 01:49 PM
Pressures so far in 2019

where is this info from?

RashanGary
09-18-2019, 01:58 PM
where is this info from?

Peter bukowski in Twitter. Pro football weekly reporter, 13k followers. Maybe he’s lying

gbgary
09-18-2019, 02:03 PM
Peter bukowski in Twitter. Pro football weekly reporter, 13k followers. Maybe he’s lying

thx!

red
09-18-2019, 02:38 PM
Pressures so far in 2019

How in the hell does he have that many pressures? He hasn’t even been on the field that many times

Joemailman
09-18-2019, 03:43 PM
How in the hell does he have that many pressures? He hasn’t even been on the field that many times

He's had 20 defensive snaps so far.

gbgary
09-18-2019, 03:51 PM

yup. he's the man! get's his first sack vs den.
http://www.fototime.com/809B33B4386ECDC/orig.jpg

pbmax
09-18-2019, 03:52 PM

LOL
Maybe in the ideal, but how often does that happen (especially when drafting outside the Top 5)? Rookies have to adjust to a LOT, including more complex playbooks and improved talent/competition.
Expecting a R1 pick to be plug and play in their rookie season is asking a lot.

I was against drafting Gary, but since he's a Packer I'll cheer for him and hope he pans out. I don't expect we'll really know if he's good until end of Year 2 into Year 3, much like we did with Kenny Clark.

Bolsters the case for trading Rodgers to the Giants though.

pbmax
09-18-2019, 03:53 PM

And don't be fooled by the 1.5% pressure rate. Teams are already scheming for him

Plus he makes everyone better.

Seriously, he's better than a right side up horseshoe.

RashanGary
09-19-2019, 02:45 PM
Gary turned this defense around. 2-0. #2 scoring defense. Makes everyone better. Championship. Banegary. PutCheeseOnEverything

Bretsky
09-19-2019, 07:58 PM
Gary turned this defense around. 2-0. #2 scoring defense. Makes everyone better. Championship. Banegary. PutCheeseOnEverything

The Powers of Gary are ENDLESS

F'CKIN WIST is NOW a FACKRELL FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joemailman
09-19-2019, 11:19 PM
We have seen the calm before the storm

“Rashan is developing well. He’s close,” Pettine said Thursday. “It’s just frustrating, I know it’s frustrating for him sometimes too. He’s doing some good things, it just hasn’t paid off for him yet.”

Harlan Huckleby
09-20-2019, 12:19 AM
CM3 didn't start until like game 8.

That was ten years ago. Has the NFL changed, do teams expect more from rookie high draft picks?

Maybe that trend leveled off.

texaspackerbacker
09-20-2019, 07:56 AM
Trend or no, I say again, it's more than anything else, a product of who else we have - the Smiths, and yes, even Fackrell. If it came down to Gary or Reggie Gilbert or anybody else we had the past couple of years, Gary would undoubtedly be starting right now and doing ok.

Zool
09-20-2019, 08:26 AM
That was ten years ago. Has the NFL changed, do teams expect more from rookie high draft picks?

Maybe that trend leveled off.

So you're a Brad Jones and Kyler Frackle fan?

mraynrand
09-20-2019, 08:58 AM
Trend or no, I say again, it's more than anything else, a product of who else we have - the Smiths, and yes, even Fackrell. If it came down to Gary or Reggie Gilbert or anybody else we had the past couple of years, Gary would undoubtedly be starting right now and doing ok.

Mostly true except for the doing OK part. My guess is that Gary would be getting burned a bit if in there as a starter, especially playing OLB. It was solid planning to bring in pass rush help. That certainly allowed them to take a chance on a young guy with upside. He could ultimately fail, but they were swinging for the fences for sure.

gbgary
09-20-2019, 03:03 PM
Snap Count %'s after 2 games:

P. Smith: 93%
Z. Smith: 89%
K. Fackrell: 32%
R. Gary: 15%

gary's going to be taking khalil frackrell's snaps by mid season.

bobblehead
09-21-2019, 11:59 AM
I think MI is desperately missing Gary right now. In other notes they are mocking us for relying on the run and dominating time of possession right now....silly Badgers!

Fritz
09-21-2019, 12:16 PM
I think MI is desperately missing Gary right now. In other notes they are mocking us for relying on the run and dominating time of possession right now....silly Badgers!

They ain't missing Gary. Michigan is missing a good head coach who's either going to produce solid young scholar-athletes and a solid record every year, or is going to cheat and win it all.

Instead, they got Harbaugh - he's all flash and dash, all talk, but not much better record-wise than Brady Hoke. They ain't paying him nine mill a year to win recruiting wars but never beat OSU or play for the conference championship.

He, like Gary, is all hype.

pbmax
09-21-2019, 12:41 PM
Gary is Zelig.

mraynrand
09-21-2019, 12:47 PM

Because college football is the same as the NFL.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-21-2019, 01:30 PM
I don’t give a fuck about college sports anymore, but holy fuck, QB #17 of Wisconsin reminds me of the infamous Brooks Bollinger. First read ain’t open, he runs.

RB 23 is probably a 1st rounder.

Leonhard is still coordinating at Wisconsin, right? I think Peter King said Wisconsin D hasn’t yet allowed a point this season. Rex Ryan/Pettine pupil?

Anti-Polar Bear
09-21-2019, 01:40 PM
So the scoreless streak is over. Lol at the NCAA targeting ejection rule, not that I give a fuck.

George Cumby
09-21-2019, 02:24 PM
Camp Randall must be a riot atm.

Bretsky
09-21-2019, 08:54 PM

INTERPRETATION: It was stupid to draft into a position of strength with the #12 pick when we tied both guys clearly better than him up for several years, and the #12 pick even looks worse when he can't beat out Kyle Fackrell from day one :))

Bretsky
09-21-2019, 08:54 PM
Snap Count %'s after 2 games:

P. Smith: 93%
Z. Smith: 89%
K. Fackrell: 32%
R. Gary: 15%

gary's going to be taking khalil frackrell's snaps by mid season.

Is that supposed to make us feel better ?

Bretsky
09-21-2019, 08:57 PM
I don’t give a fuck about college sports anymore, but holy fuck, QB #17 of Wisconsin reminds me of the infamous Brooks Bollinger. First read ain’t open, he runs.

RB 23 is probably a 1st rounder.

Leonhard is still coordinating at Wisconsin, right? I think Peter King said Wisconsin D hasn’t yet allowed a point this season. Rex Ryan/Pettine pupil?

Every year Leonard remains our DC I feel relieved. We are very lucky Jim Leonard loves living in Madison. I hope they keep giving him the max raise every season so we make it hard to leave for a huge raise

Bretsky
09-21-2019, 08:58 PM
Camp Randall must be a riot atm.

It WAS F'CKIN AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gbgary
09-21-2019, 08:59 PM
Is that supposed to make us feel better ?

i'd hope so.

mraynrand
09-21-2019, 11:05 PM
INTERPRETATION: It was stupid to draft into a position of strength with the #12 pick when we tied both guys clearly better than him up for several years, and the #12 pick even looks worse when he can't beat out Kyle Fackrell from day one :))

Kenny Clark couldn’t beat out Letroy Guion.

bobblehead
09-22-2019, 06:40 AM

I hate defending the pick. I hated it then and not a big fan now, but.... It was a position of strength, but you can never have too many pass rushers. I have said it before; if Gary is nothing more than a 12 sack pass rush specialist his entire career he was worth the pick. Right now he isn't even that. As for Fackrell, he is playing pretty good ball. I was never a fan, but at this point he isn't a bust as a 3rd round pick.

pbmax
09-22-2019, 08:11 AM

I don't think the Packers pass rush, while improved, is quite world beating yet. Gary was a bet that one ridiculously talented guy would put that unit over the top. I don't have a problem with that plan.

I have more of a problem with the Packers Al Davis-like enthusiasm for athletic freaks and a all too common inability to get them up to speed, so to speak.

But it might have been worse to over estimate their WR talent. You don't need to draft Metcalf to help there. Being realistic about Graham would have helped.

run pMc
09-22-2019, 08:24 AM
I don't think the Packers pass rush, while improved, is quite world beating yet. Gary was a bet that one ridiculously talented guy would put that unit over the top. I don't have a problem with that plan.

I have more of a problem with the Packers Al Davis-like enthusiasm for athletic freaks and a all too common inability to get them up to speed, so to speak.

But it might have been worse to over estimate their WR talent. You don't need to draft Metcalf to help there. Being realistic about Graham would have helped.

Agree. I think Gute will review the WR group in the next draft. As for Graham, I think he's done here after this year and they will find someone else (or Tonyan becomes the guy). .
It's nice to have an athletic team but a big part of the pro game is between the ears. I think defensively they have decent coaching, I could be wrong.

pbmax
09-22-2019, 08:24 AM

I miss all the Packers huge D lineman. espeically the FA and waiver guys: Guion, Grady, Pickett, Howard Green

Bretsky
09-22-2019, 02:58 PM

First off, Kenny Clark was not drafted in the top 10-12 area. But at about the 30th pick, he flashed plenty early on, and he produced well in college. At pick 30 the elite talented OT's were gone. At 12 we had plenty to choose from.

RashanGary
09-22-2019, 03:17 PM
Gary half way to his senior season sack total from Michigan in about 40 NFL snaps. Has more sacks so far this year than Bradley Chubb and Von Miller combined. Hes not doing too badly, Bretsky. Might wanna just jump on board the Gary train while there is still comfortable seating.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-22-2019, 03:35 PM
Every year Leonard remains our DC I feel relieved. We are very lucky Jim Leonard loves living in Madison. I hope they keep giving him the max raise every season so we make it hard to leave for a huge raise

Might be hard for him to turn down a HC gig.

mraynrand
09-22-2019, 03:41 PM
Gary half way to his senior season sack total from Michigan in about 40 NFL snaps. Has more sacks so far this year than Bradley Chubb and Von Miller combined. Hes not doing too badly, Bretsky. Might wanna just jump on board the Gary train while there is still comfortable seating.

Senior season?

RashanGary
09-22-2019, 03:55 PM
Junior. Oops

Patler
09-24-2019, 02:32 AM
Against Denver:

Gary - 26 defensive snaps (1 tkl, 3 asst, 1 tkl/loss, 1 sack, 1 QB hit, 1 fumble recovery)
Fackrell - 24 defensive snaps.(1 tkl)

Fritz
09-24-2019, 11:14 AM
Against Denver:

Gary - 26 defensive snaps (1 tkl, 3 asst, 1 tkl/loss, 1 sack, 1 QB hit, 1 fumble recovery)
Fackrell - 24 defensive snaps.(1 tkl)

You always get so hung up on statistics and facts.

I watched the game, and I feel like Fackrell played better.

pbmax
09-24-2019, 12:08 PM
That one upfield rush Gary had for a sack made me feel better.

But I liked the hard corner he turned on his sack assist even more.

George Cumby
09-24-2019, 01:39 PM
You always get so hung up on statistics and facts.

I watched the game, and I feel like Fackrell played better.

Lol

pbmax
09-24-2019, 04:09 PM
Gary was in the grocery store today. He didn't buy anything, but someone won a scratcher while he was there.

red
09-24-2019, 04:34 PM
That one upfield rush Gary had for a sack made me feel better.

But I liked the hard corner he turned on his sack assist even more.

Is that the one where he showed some good speed, the ended the play by shoving his guy backwards about 5 yards to the QB?

That was the first time I actually have had hope that he might turn into a decent pro

Gotarace
09-24-2019, 04:57 PM
I'll agree with the Gary point...these guys have thrown him under the bus before his career even started. I remember Aaron the first few preseasons and limited playing time where I was scared shitless at the Thought of Favre not being our QB. Look at what we ended up with. With the overhaul of our Defensive Side of things and Gary learning a completely new position give him a while to adapt to the system.

Bringing my comment from another thread so it is where it should be when I use.... I told Ya So.

pbmax
09-24-2019, 08:47 PM
Is that the one where he showed some good speed, the ended the play by shoving his guy backwards about 5 yards to the QB?

That was the first time I actually have had hope that he might turn into a decent pro

Not sure, might be different? He was on the D's right, facing the LT. Got a speed rush and the corner on the guy. Possible he converted the speed to power.

In the preseason he had done this and just arc'ed around the pocket almost uselessly. Maybe the QB has to step up. But this time he put a foot down or something and turned the corner and barreled right in. QB avoided it but in moving put himself in the path of one of the Smiths. Made a much tighter pocket.

I think I do remember a power rush too, but don't remember the outcome.

red
09-24-2019, 10:03 PM
Not sure, might be different? He was on the D's right, facing the LT. Got a speed rush and the corner on the guy. Possible he converted the speed to power.

In the preseason he had done this and just arc'ed around the pocket almost uselessly. Maybe the QB has to step up. But this time he put a foot down or something and turned the corner and barreled right in. QB avoided it but in moving put himself in the path of one of the Smiths. Made a much tighter pocket.

I think I do remember a power rush too, but don't remember the outcome.

he was lined up on the left of the one i'm thinking about

pbmax
09-24-2019, 11:29 PM
he was lined up on the left of the one i'm thinking about

Was his sacker bull rush?

gbgary
09-25-2019, 10:36 AM
gary was also the first guy to get a hand on flacco on the smith strip-sack.

i said earlier that gary would have fackrell's snaps (32%) by game 8...i'm revising that to game 6.

Joemailman
09-25-2019, 04:40 PM
gary was also the first guy to get a hand on flacco on the smith strip-sack.

i said earlier that gary would have fackrell's snaps (32%) by game 8...i'm revising that to game 6.

Z Smith and Fackrell both listed as questionable. You might have to revise it again.

Bretsky
09-27-2019, 09:18 PM
So did Gary play Thursday ????

pbmax
09-28-2019, 08:11 AM
Preston Smith 52 snaps (out of 62)
Za' Smith 47
Gary Smith 18
Kyler Smith 13

Fritz
09-28-2019, 09:48 AM
Oh, did Gary play?

Smidgeon
09-28-2019, 10:08 AM
Oh, did Gary play?

Did any of them play?

Joemailman
09-28-2019, 10:41 AM
Did any of them play?

It was weird how invisible the OLB's were. 2 tackles for P Smith, 1 for Gary, 0 for Z Smith, 0 for Fackrell.

mraynrand
09-28-2019, 10:55 AM
It was weird how invisible the OLB's were. 2 tackles for P Smith, 1 for Gary, 0 for Z Smith, 0 for Fackrell.

Z is hurt, Gary is newbie, Preston who knows, Fackrell is not a run stopper. Basically, the Eagles ran blocked the hell out of these OLBs and kept them on their heels all night.

George Cumby
09-28-2019, 11:01 AM
Z is hurt, Gary is newbie, Preston who knows, Fackrell is not a run stopper. Basically, the Eagles ran blocked the hell out of these OLBs and kept them on their heels all night.

Wait a minute. Are you saying an effective run game can be used to neutralize a ferocious pass rush? Whoa.

bobblehead
09-28-2019, 11:04 AM
Wait a minute. Are you saying an effective run game can be used to neutralize a ferocious pass rush? Whoa.

I have heard that somewhere....

pbmax
09-28-2019, 12:07 PM
If only every running team got to face Dean Lowry and Tyler Lancaster in the middle of a defense.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-28-2019, 12:34 PM

Iggles ran "gut" plays all night. A gut run is a run between the guard and center, Tony O'Day.

The two fat Caucasiod d-tackles that Tex hates, Mad's cousin, whomever the fuck #93 is and Clark have to penetrate gaps and keep the trench impregnable. They failed.

mraynrand
09-28-2019, 12:53 PM
If only every running team got to face Dean Lowry and Tyler Lancaster in the middle of a defense.

Iggles ran "gut" plays all night. A gut run is a run between the guard and center, Tony O'Day.

The two fat Caucasiod d-tackles that Tex hates, Mad's cousin, whomever the fuck #93 is and Clark have to penetrate gaps and keep the trench impregnable. They failed.

Why not all of the above?

pbmax
09-28-2019, 02:38 PM
Why not all of the above?

You need a matchup win. They weren't going to get that running at Preston Smith. They got it doubling Clark and winning single blocking versus Lowry and Lancaster.

Adams, perhaps, does what Tank wants, is quick enough to get penetration and disrupt the play. But he also gets out of his gap.

Lowry got into the same trouble getting out of his gap Thursday night. I think they need an improvement here.

texaspackerbacker
09-28-2019, 04:44 PM
There better be a way to cure this situation with scheme - I don't honestly know what it would be. Obviously, I yield to Pettine's knowledge and creativity, but it looked to me like our LBs, both inside and outside, were not doing what LBs are traditionally supposed to do: read, react, and fill gaps. Getting into the backfield and pressuring the QB is great, but it seemed like Denver and Philadelphia were taking advantage of that. When your Def. Tackles are so easy to push around, maybe you have to gamble a little less or at least pick the spots better. I'd like to never see Lowry and Lancaster on the field at the same time - play 3 of the 4 OLBs at the same time, but with orders to penetrate less and use their athleticism to play off blocks and fill gaps - in other words, less a gambling D on early downs.

mraynrand
09-28-2019, 05:27 PM
You need a matchup win. They weren't going to get that running at Preston Smith. They got it doubling Clark and winning single blocking versus Lowry and Lancaster.

Right, but there's no threat from the other OLB, because Z was hurt. So basically they doubled Clark, accounted for Martinez on every play, and singled everyone else. I suspect they ran away from Preston generally, but I don't think they were afraid to run at him either.

Bretsky
09-28-2019, 06:23 PM
Right, but there's no threat from the other OLB, because Z was hurt. So basically they doubled Clark, accounted for Martinez on every play, and singled everyone else. I suspect they ran away from Preston generally, but I don't think they were afraid to run at him either.

We've got that guy....ya know..

You are right; we've got no other threat

RashanGary
09-28-2019, 06:35 PM
The play where Gary got TE chip blocked 7 yards out of the play was maddening. Wtf was that?

mraynrand
09-28-2019, 07:01 PM
We've got that guy....ya know..

You are right; we've got no other threat

It's not a good run stopping defense. They're already down two safeties/small ILB, Summers isn't ready, Gary isn't ready, they don't have anyone else as stout as KC, and all their OLBs except Preston rn are better as/exclusive pass rushers or coverage guys (like Fackrell).

Bretsky
09-28-2019, 07:45 PM
It's not a good run stopping defense. They're already down two safeties/small ILB, Summers isn't ready, Gary isn't ready, they don't have anyone else as stout as KC, and all their OLBs except Preston rn are better as/exclusive pass rushers or coverage guys (like Fackrell).

Was Gilbert, who they gave away, at least OK against the run ?

RashanGary
09-28-2019, 07:50 PM
Wentz is a top 10 QB. Philly has a top 5 OL. That’s a tough combo, a super bowl winning combination. If our Redzone offense is a little better and our STs doesn’t fuck the pooch, we still win.

They have some work to do. They do. I don’t think it’s realistic to believe our defense is going to be able to stop elite OL/QB teams likeP Philly and Dallas. Being a realist, expect Dallas to do similar.

However.... I do believe the offense has a chance to get better in the redzone and still has room to get better overall. They’ve taken steps forward every week, including this one, even though the team result ended up a loss. But from my vantage point, they’re consistently trending up and I see them being even better going forward.

The STs can be better too.

I do think the Packers have the personnel and coaching staff to beat the best of the NFC. Only one team has ever finished undefeated in the history of the NFL. So this was coming. Now we see if they can keep improving. I still think the Packers have a shot.

RashanGary
09-28-2019, 07:53 PM
I see the Packers as having a top 10 defense, not top 5
I see the offense trending to top 10 territory
The STs has a chance. We’ll see.

This isn’t a bad team. Isn’t a bad defense. I see a lot of wins coming and then I do see some room for improvement next offseason too. A star ILB or DL would be Gucci. One or the other would be nice. Both would be ideal.

pbmax
09-28-2019, 08:39 PM
Was Gilbert, who they gave away, at least OK against the run ?

Average. Rashan is right. Philly O line is very good. Packers had a decent amount of pressure, but the entire Philly pass O is to get the ball out fast.

Zool
09-29-2019, 01:42 AM
Average. Rashan is right. Philly O line is very good. Packers had a decent amount of pressure, but the entire Philly pass O is to get the ball out fast.

So good, he couldn’t take snaps away from Kylo Frackle.

pbmax
09-29-2019, 08:38 AM
So good, he couldn’t take snaps away from Kylo Frackle.

Leave the Last Jedi out of this.

mraynrand
09-29-2019, 12:02 PM
Leave the Last Jedi out of this.

gladly

call_me_ishmael
09-29-2019, 09:21 PM
Wentz is a top 10 QB. Philly has a top 5 OL. That’s a tough combo, a super bowl winning combination. If our Redzone offense is a little better and our STs doesn’t fuck the pooch, we still win. .

Top 10 QB? I am thinking top 2-4. Wentz is unbelievable. He's so good that Philly gave up the world to get him and they're still elite.

pbmax
09-29-2019, 10:17 PM
Tyron Smith gets an ankle rolled late in game.

Bad OPI call hurts the Dal comeback.