PDA

View Full Version : Another 6th ROund Fraft Pick made by GD

Bretsky
04-27-2019, 03:21 PM
KILLED THIS THREAD FOR THE OTHER

pbmax
04-27-2019, 03:22 PM
Edit the thread name to at least put his name in there.

Bretsky
04-27-2019, 03:22 PM
MEL KIPER ACTUALLY LIKES HIM

And ESPN hasn't said shit about many of our picks

Bretsky
04-27-2019, 03:25 PM
it won't let me edit title

Fritz
04-27-2019, 03:33 PM
it won't let me edit title

Bretsky's been hitting the bottle today. - "6th ROund Fraft Pick made by GD"

Rashan Gary will do that to you.

But I digress. As for the pick, who knows? Doesn't sound that great, but it's the sixth round, so I suppose he won't sound like a coming superstar. It appears he's been in trouble - a couple times. I was hoping he was really talented but the trouble dropped him; however, sounds like he's not quite all-world anyway. But again, who knows?

But here's my favorite line from the scouting report: "a startling lack of creativity."

Imagine the scouts watching this guy. One of them watches him getting dropped for a loss, dropping like a sack of potatoes as soon as he's touched (never saw anybody drop faster than DickRod, though), no moves, nothing. The one scout turns to the other scout and says, "My god, what a startling lack of creativity!"

mraynrand
04-27-2019, 03:35 PM
Imagine the scouts watching this guy. One of them watches him getting dropped for a loss, dropping like a sack of potatoes as soon as he's touched (never saw anybody drop faster than DickRod, though), no moves, nothing. The one scout turns to the other scout and says, "My god, what a startling lack of creativity!"

Maybe he could write a "Ted Trapped in the Closet" poem.