HarveyWallbangers
04-28-2019, 08:02 PM
Early stab at 53 man depth chart:

QB (3) Rodgers, Kizer, Boyle
RB (3) Jones, J. Williams, D. Williams
FB (1) Vitale
WR (6) Adams, Valdes-Scantlling, Allison, St. Brown, Moore, Kumerow
TE (4) Graham, Sternberger, Lewis, Tonyan
OL (9) Bakhtiari, Jenkins, Linsley, Turner, Bulaga, Spriggs, Madison, Siragusa, Light

DL (6) Clark, Daniels, Lowry, Keke, Adams, Lancaster
OLB (5) Z. Smith, P. Smith, Gary, Fackrell, Donnerson
ILB (3) Martinez, Burks, Summers
CB (6) Alexander, King, T. Williams, Jackson, Brown, Holman
S (4) Amos, Savage, Jones, Greene

ST (3) Crosby, Scott, Bradley

Questions: Who wins the backup QB spot? Do both Kizer and Boyle make the 53 man again? I'm not sure if they'll keep a FB in LaFleur's offense. Will they keep Davis for his PR ability again? If Taylor isn't starting, I'm guessing they'll cut him to save money. Light and Siragusa seem like good fits for a LaFleur run scheme. Not sure they'll keep 6 DL (especially with Z. Smith and Gary as potential inside rushers). Probably more likely to keep 7 CBs. Only 3 ILBs is light, but I"m not sure anybody else looks like they deserve a roster spot. Maybe Crawford for STs.

Bretsky
04-28-2019, 08:35 PM
GREAT JOB

When I look at these WR I gotta think it's going to be important Graham is healthy this year

smuggler
04-28-2019, 08:50 PM
GREAT JOB

When I look at these WR I gotta think it's going to be important Graham is healthy this year

Depends. If Adams, Allison, and MVS are all mostly healthy, Graham is more of a luxury than a need. However, that's a big "if"

I would be surprised by a cut of Taylor, at least if he were healthy. However, they do have two new guards, so the writing is on the wall.

texaspackerbacker
04-28-2019, 10:43 PM
Harvey, you have Lane Taylor, Lucas Patrick, Justin McCray, and Byron Bell all not making the team in the O Line? Reggie Gilbert gone? Other than that and the fact that I'd like to see Crosby replaced, it looks pretty good.

HarveyWallbangers
04-28-2019, 10:47 PM
Harvey, you have Lane Taylor, Lucas Patrick, Justin McCray, and Byron Bell all not making the team in the O Line? Reggie Gilbert gone? Other than that and the fact that I'd like to see Crosby replaced, it looks pretty good.

Bell isn't even on the team anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor, Patrick, or McCray are on the team. I would be surprised if two of them were on the team. I'd be shocked if all three were on the team.

pbmax
04-29-2019, 05:17 PM
There is room for one more lineman on Harv's depth chart.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein
#Packers have released G Nico Siragusa and S Jason Thompson. They’re making room for rookies.

Joemailman
04-29-2019, 05:21 PM
There is room for one more lineman on Harv's depth chart.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein
#Packers have released G Nico Siragusa and S Jason Thompson. They’re making room for rookies.

Not surprised they cut Siragusa. Thought he was kind of a phone booth guy. Bad fit now.

HarveyWallbangers
04-29-2019, 05:44 PM
Ouch! I thought he was athletic. Maybe I had the wrong guy.