PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Blade of My Blade, Grade of My Grade

Anti-Polar Bear
04-30-2019, 01:25 PM
Before chatting about the newfound rooks, lets take a quick peek at the wanker receivers currently on the Packers roster.

Adams - Has morphed into a good receiver. Elite? Nada. Can't be counted on to play every game in a season. Only bona fide NFL receiver on the roster.

Allison - Plenty of tall, slow, fit black guys at your local gym can do what Allison does for the Packers. Was annoying folks with drops prior to landing on IR last season. A season-ending fumble waiting to happen. Sloth.

MVS - Has elite football speed, but remains raw as fuck. Can't track bombs in the air worth a lick. Below average route runner. In Rodgers' doghouse.

St. Paul - There's a good reason this guy fell to the 7th - he can't ball. In Rodgers' doghouse.

Kumerrow - Injury-prone. Does what he's supposed to do, but lacks the kung fu to get open with consistency.

Moore - Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. In Rodgers' doghouse.

Davis - This guy is still on the roster? Why?

Rd/Player/Comment

1. Gary - Bluntly put, the German Shepherd got rid of Nick Perry only to draft another Nick Perry. Only question is, who's gonna be Gary's Harrison Smith? You know, the hiphop safety Todd should've drafted instead of Perry.

1. Savage - Bluntly put, the Shepherd got rid of Damarious Randall only to draft another Damarious Randall. And they gave up a couple of 4th along the way. The room is starting to reek of incompetence.

2. Jenkins - Plenty of quality, 1st round-talent wideouts were available at this pick. Metcalf, Isabella, Brown, Hardman, Campbell, to name a few. Should've drafted Metcalf. Instead, the German Shepherd drafted a fucking center! To paraphrase Mora, You kidding me? A fucking center? The wanker receivers currently on the roster can't win a fucking game!

3. Sternberger - This guy likes "Gossip Girl." Enough said.

5. Keke - Gotta get this guy a cup of the Purple Drank. Maybe he'll get addicted and pimp it out for the Pack, ala another Texas A&M alumnus, Johnny Jolly.

6. Hollman - How old is this guy? 30? I'm actually inspired by this guy. Never stop dreaming the dream. I might just show up at the Packers' rookie tryout later this week. Unfortunately, I'm now about the same age as the Great Arm of Butte, but once a shutdown corner, always a shutdown corner, right?

6. Williams - He cool.

7. Summers - If you're gonna draft a QB named Ty, draft Ty Gangi!

Analysis: Save for Adams, none of current wanker wideouts on the roster would make the LA Rams' 53. Yet, German Shepherd failed to draft a single WR. He drafted a fucking center! Got rid of Perry only to waste a pick on another Perry. Got rid of Randall only to waste a pick, or two, or three on another Randall. Drafted a slothly, shemale TE. The Shepherd's true colors are starting to show: Ain't he nothing but a dull .400 GM?

Draft Grade: F

George Cumby
04-30-2019, 03:36 PM
Suddenly I feel better about this draft.

RashanGary
04-30-2019, 05:31 PM
I don’t think you’re as smart as you think you are, tank.

mraynrand
04-30-2019, 07:18 PM
Suddenly I feel better about this draft.

lol

The Shadow
04-30-2019, 08:18 PM
lol

lol 2.0

MadScientist
04-30-2019, 09:15 PM
Well hell, I was skeptical about this draft, but after Tank's analysis, it must be the best Packers draft since '58.