PDA

View Full Version : Koren Robinson Rumor

justanotherpackfan
09-10-2006, 07:59 PM
This guy seems to be one of the rumor people over on PackerChatters. I'm not sure of his rep.
http://www.packerchatters.com/4ums/index.php?showtopic=777
Well I heard couple of things floating around, I think I will share them with you.

1. K Rob has agreed to terms with the packers from what I have heard, bought I have nothing rock solid about a contract. It is believed that he will sign some time next week.

2. It is believed that Favre will end his career as a packer, but it is felt that by many that Favre would only be able sit around for a certain amount of time before returning with the packers or another team after he intially retires.

FavreChild
09-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Oh, lordy, LORDY!! K-Rob will solve all our problems!!! PRAISE TT!

Sorry for the sarcasm - you are just the messenger. :cool: But honestly, I don't see WR being anywhere near the top of our list of problems. Seems like an empty gesture for KR to be signed now. Or ever.

]{ilr]3
09-10-2006, 08:10 PM
I agree, if Thompson wants to impress me he needs to find some stellar o-line players. Since that boat has already sailed i guess ill be left wanting

I am also guessing that TT doesnt care if he impresses me or not :mrgreen:

red
09-10-2006, 08:25 PM
that guy's full of shit, don't buy anything he has to say

the guy has no inside info. he searches all the boards and sites like kffl, then comes up with things people want to hear and passes them off as things he's heard

pay no attention to him

vince
09-10-2006, 08:33 PM
We'll find out soon enough... I don't claim to have any inside info, but I wouldn't be one bit surprised to see Robinson signed.

Without getting into another debate about whether this is good or bad, it would explain some things about having 4 wr's and no kick returners...

Sparkey
09-10-2006, 08:38 PM
He would be 10x better than Herron and Gado on kick returns.

VegasPackFan
09-10-2006, 08:51 PM
He would be 10x better than Herron and Gado on kick returns.

So would I. And I am approaching 40, with three knee surgeries and 25 pounds overweight.