PDA

View Full Version : Lambeau Field

Radagast
07-13-2019, 07:04 PM
Lambeau Field has become one of the most famous sports stadiums. Over it's history it has been expanded, renovated, and improved. Many of you regularly go to games there and have first hand knowledge of the place.

How often are the Locker Rooms remodeled?

How often are the public restrooms remodeled? and are there enough of them?

What condition are the concession areas in are are there enough of them?

What changes would you like to see come to Lambeau Field?

What is your favorite part of the stadium?

Is parking a problem for Lambeau Field?

Please share your thoughts about this national treasure.

:pack:

Teamcheez1
07-13-2019, 07:12 PM
Been to many Packer games, never at Lambeau Field. The seats look very uncomfortable.

Radagast
07-14-2019, 03:58 PM
Been to many Packer games, never at Lambeau Field. The seats look very uncomfortable.

A visit/game at Lambeau Field is on my bucket list and perhaps yours too. Being 1,000 miles from me, I doubt I'll make there, but you might. For some a package deal with a bus trip, game tickets, and a tailgate party is the answer. Carry a seat pad, it can be a real blessing.

Radagast
07-17-2019, 04:26 AM
At well over 60 years old, Lambeau Field is an American Treasure.

What kind of shape is it in? Is remodeling a constant part of the facility's yearly routine?

If you have been there and are familiar with the bathrooms, and the concessions, or more post here and share your impressions with this forum.

:flag:

mraynrand
07-17-2019, 11:02 AM
At well over 60 years old, Lambeau Field is an American Treasure.

What kind of shape is it in? Is remodeling a constant part of the facility's yearly routine?

You know, google can be really handy for answering these types of questions. Are you going to ask us about cruise ship packages along European rivers next? I can refer you to the agent my parents use.

Radagast
07-17-2019, 11:52 PM
You know, google can be really handy for answering these types of questions. Are you going to ask us about cruise ship packages along European rivers next? I can refer you to the agent my parents use.

Just because your unfriendly and have no class, don't think that I don't pity you. I've met people like you all of my life and they have only fostered alienation between themselves and others. In fact I witnessed someone like you nearly get beat to death in a parking lot one day. I knew them both and the rotten shit got less than he deserved.

The safety of the internet is truly your friend.

mraynrand
07-18-2019, 05:49 AM
Just because your unfriendly and have no class, don't think that I don't pity you. I've met people like you all of my life and they have only fostered alienation between themselves and others. In fact I witnessed someone like you nearly get beat to death in a parking lot one day. I knew them both and the rotten shit got less than he deserved.

The safety of the internet is truly your friend.

Someone got nearly beat to death for “high school humor?” “Less than he deserved?” Are you saying he should have been killed? Seems a bit extreme. “Safety of the internet?” Seems like a veiled threat but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Staying on topic, what did you find out about Lambeau renovations?

hoosier
07-18-2019, 09:00 AM
I hear the hot dogs haven't changed in thirty-five years.

mraynrand
07-18-2019, 09:12 AM

Still 2.5% horse meat and 0.03% human I presume?

esoxx
07-18-2019, 09:14 AM
Someone got nearly beat to death for “high school humor?” “Less than he deserved?” Are you saying he should have been killed? Seems a bit extreme. “Safety of the internet?” Seems like a veiled threat but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Staying on topic, what did you find out about Lambeau renovations?

I am aghast at the above remarks.

mraynrand
07-18-2019, 09:22 AM
I am aghast at the above remarks.

I’ll send you a brochure.

Patler
07-18-2019, 09:27 AM

They got a good deal on two warehouses full back in 1983. I've heard they have just about used them all up.

mraynrand
07-18-2019, 09:29 AM
They got a good deal on two warehouses full back in 1983. I've heard they have just about used them all up.

They’ve been rotating on steel bars under a heat lamp for 36 years.

Patler
07-18-2019, 09:38 AM

Some people really like the crunchy casings.

mraynrand
07-18-2019, 09:44 AM
Some people really like the crunchy casings.

You really need some Special Export to chase these dogs down.

George Cumby
07-18-2019, 12:44 PM
I had a veggie dog the other night.

I prefer the horse balls from IKEA.

SudsMcBucky
07-18-2019, 01:33 PM
Still 2.5% horse meat and 0.03% human I presume?

Meh. If they would at least provide Stadium Sauce, who would care?

pbmax
07-18-2019, 04:21 PM

Kwik E Mart, I mean Kwik Trip needs to take certain measures to keep those hot dog prices down. $1 hot dogs don't just happen you know.

pbmax
07-18-2019, 04:26 PM
Just for help in planning.

https://i.imgur.com/v5WoaJT.png

Cheesehead Craig
07-18-2019, 06:52 PM
I'll be helpful. Fuzzys Ticket Tours is a great way to get the full experience. Game tix, hotel, ride to stadium from hotel, and tailgate. Used them twice. They actually had Deanna Favre show up to one. She talked about Brett's 36 yr old hot dog.

mraynrand
07-18-2019, 07:49 PM
I'll be helpful. Fuzzys Ticket Tours is a great way to get the full experience. Game tix, hotel, ride to stadium from hotel, and tailgate. Used them twice. They actually had Deanna Favre show up to one. She talked about Brett's 36 yr old hot dog.

LOLOLOLOL. I just spit up my beer. BOMNF!!

pbmax
07-18-2019, 10:51 PM

I would pay extra to skip that featured speech.

Radagast
07-25-2019, 04:39 AM
?

Many in this forum have attended game/s at Lambeau Field. For me attending a game late in December or in January would require extensive preparation. Proper socks, footwear, gloves, a warm hat, layers of clothing, and more.

What advice can veteran fans of 3 to 4 hours sitting in the extreme cold at Lambeau Field offer to a novice/rookie fan attending their first game and facing the harsh conditions? Is smuggling in liquor a good or a bad thing? What do people smuggle into the stands with them? Is it best to just buy hot drinks from the venders, or to try to smuggle in your own somehow?

What is the best/safest way to thaw out following a game? Share your experience with your fellow forum members.

:glug:

Anti-Polar Bear
07-25-2019, 05:34 AM
?

Many in this forum have attended game/s at Lambeau Field. For me attending a game late in December or in January would require extensive preparation. Proper socks, footwear, gloves, a warm hat, layers of clothing, and more.

What advice can veteran fans of 3 to 4 hours sitting in the extreme cold at Lambeau Field offer to a novice/rookie fan attending their first game and facing the harsh conditions? Is smuggling in liquor a good or a bad thing? What do people smuggle into the stands with them? Is it best to just buy hot drinks from the venders, or to try to smuggle in your own somehow?

What is the best/safest way to thaw out following a game? Share your experience with your fellow forum members.

They put Five-0 pigs at every entry, and the pigs “pat” you down prior to entering, so it’s gonna be difficult to smuggle shit in.

Wear snow pants over workout cotton pants. Wear extra socks. Wear extra shirts. Wear a coat, but please, please, please do NOT wear your hunter orange coat to the game - want to don orange, go root for the fucking Bears. Plus, hunting for sport represents animal cruelty. Gloves.

Buy/drink plenty of hot cocoas.

Lest but not last, wear a winter hat. If the bigot sitting next to you tells you to take it off during the anthem, tell him to fuck off. I mean, you’re cold, balding and support Kap, so fuck that hats off shit.

mraynrand
07-25-2019, 06:19 AM
?

WTF is going on here?

Patler
07-25-2019, 08:26 AM
?

From what I have seen on TV, some male fans counter the cold weather by drinking as much beer (or maybe smuggled in liquor) as possible, then stripping to the waist while keeping their winter hats on, with ear flaps down. You might want to try it. It seems that green and gold body paint covering your bare face and chest is an effective counter to the cold.

For female fans, we used to have a thread following a trio who seemed to attend in bikinis no matter the time of year. For the sake of your neighboring fans, I would not recommend this for you, if you really are the long-in-the-tooth guy you have implied you are. Stick to the body paint on your bare chest.

Fritz
07-25-2019, 08:42 AM
I disagree with Patler. If you really are long in the tooth, covering those man-boobs with a bikini top might be advisible - and might just get you on national t.v. Any old geezer can go drunk and topless and paint himself green and gold.

mraynrand
07-25-2019, 09:15 AM
I disagree with Patler. If you really are long in the tooth, covering those man-boobs with a bikini top might be advisible - and might just get you on national t.v. Any old geezer can go drunk and topless and paint himself green and gold.

It worked for Bill Parcells.

Patler
07-25-2019, 09:36 AM

I would rather that he conceal/obscure them with body paint than emphasize them in a bikini top. And what about that bikini bottom??

Radagast
07-25-2019, 10:59 AM
They put Five-0 pigs at every entry, and the pigs “pat” you down prior to entering, so it’s gonna be difficult to smuggle shit in.

Wear snow pants over workout cotton pants. Wear extra socks. Wear extra shirts. Wear a coat, but please, please, please do NOT wear your hunter orange coat to the game - want to don orange, go root for the fucking Bears. Plus, hunting for sport represents animal cruelty. Gloves.

Buy/drink plenty of hot cocoas.

Lest but not last, wear a winter hat. If the bigot sitting next to you tells you to take it off during the anthem, tell him to fuck off. I mean, you’re cold, balding and support Kap, so fuck that hats off shit.

I don't expect that I'll ever get to GB or to a game, but it has always amazed me how people can endure those low temps for that long with so little activity. Must be a blood thickness thing. Getting an honest post is most refreshing.

Some of you should be glad that your not trying to make a living as comedians, you would be starving and homeless.

ThunderDan
07-25-2019, 11:06 AM
You need Styrofoam. Put it on your seat and on the concrete. It keeps the cold from going right to your ass or feet.

George Cumby
07-25-2019, 01:07 PM
I would rather that he conceal/obscure them with body paint than emphasize them in a bikini top. And what about that bikini bottom??

Why not all of the above?

Cheesehead Craig
07-25-2019, 02:30 PM

Great, Now I have an image of Bill Parcells in a bikini. I hate you Patler.

Fritz
07-25-2019, 03:22 PM
I don't expect that I'll ever get to GB or to a game, but it has always amazed me how people can endure those low temps for that long with so little activity. Must be a blood thickness thing. Getting an honest post is most refreshing.

Some of you should be glad that your not trying to make a living as comedians, you would be starving and homeless.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be appearing in the Dean Lowry thread all week. Thank you very much.

Cheesehead Craig
07-25-2019, 03:38 PM
Thank you, thank you. I'll be appearing in the Dean Lowry thread all week. Thank you very much.

There's no applause in the Lowry thread because, you know, T-Rex arms.

Freak Out
07-25-2019, 05:42 PM
I stick to road games...every time I've traveled to GB they have lost.

Fritz
07-25-2019, 06:33 PM

Well, Lowry would punch you in the face for saying that . . . But he can't reach far enough to connect.

mraynrand
07-28-2019, 05:32 AM

lol