PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to what games

call_me_ishmael
07-25-2019, 10:44 PM
Who's going to a game? Let's coordinate something. I'm down to attend most weekends.

Radagast
07-26-2019, 12:48 AM
Who's going to a game? Let's coordinate something. I'm down to attend most weekends.

As a frequint game attender, are their any item/s that yor take with you every time? What do you like the least about Lambeau Field that you would like to see changed? Do you have a lucky item that you carry to the games with you?

mraynrand
07-26-2019, 05:26 AM
As a frequint game attender, are their any item/s that yor take with you every time? What do you like the least about Lambeau Field that you would like to see changed? Do you have a lucky item that you carry to the games with you?

WTF is going on here?

pbmax
07-26-2019, 06:51 AM
WTF is going on here?

Would you say your confusion is intrinsic, meaning you aren't sure how to respsond to the question directly, or is it extrinsic, in that you do not understand the person asking you the question?

mraynrand
07-26-2019, 07:44 AM
Would you say your confusion is intrinsic, meaning you aren't sure how to respsond to the question directly, or is it extrinsic, in that you do not understand the person asking you the question?

I don’t understand why half of radaghasts’ posts are framed like a fifth grade essay prompt.

“Tell us about your summer. Where did you go? What did you see? Did you meet any new people?”

pbmax
07-26-2019, 08:20 AM
I don’t understand why half of radaghasts’ posts are framed like a fifth grade essay prompt.

“Tell us about your summer. Where did you go? What did you see? Did you meet any new people?”

I thought he was putting us on the couch. Maybe we are in detention.

SudsMcBucky
07-26-2019, 08:27 AM
Going to either the Denver or Oakland game. Not sure which, yet.

ThunderDan
07-26-2019, 08:37 AM
Going to the Gold Package games:
Texans, Denver, Raiders

5th home game of the season falls in October. No November or December games in Lambeau this year for me.

Cheesehead Craig
07-26-2019, 08:45 AM
Frankly, just too pricey to go anymore.

Radagast
07-26-2019, 10:22 AM
As ever, it is evident just who needs to be addressed as 5th graders. If you don't respect the post of others that are doing you no harm, then at least stop putting yourselves on display as horses asses. No one has attacked you, although it would be easy enough for an average 4th grader to accomplish.

mraynrand
07-26-2019, 10:31 AM
As ever, it is evident just who needs to be addressed as 5th graders. If you don't respect the post of others that are doing you no harm, then at least stop putting yourselves on display as horses asses. No one has attacked you, although it would be easy enough for an average 4th grader to accomplish.

I'm not attacking anyone. I haven't been attacked. I'm just giving my horses ass fifth-grade opinion.

mraynrand
07-26-2019, 10:33 AM
I'm not attacking anyone. I haven't been attacked. I'm just giving my horses ass fifth-grade opinion.

Have you ever ridden a horse? What kind was it? Did you get vertigo from being that high? What other animals or vehicles have you ridden and when? Tell us about your experiences.

mraynrand
07-26-2019, 10:38 AM

Last year, I looked into going to the game at Foxborough. Right after the schedule was released, the lowest price ticket was around $1500. At some point people are going to stop going to the stadium. It's fun and all, but it's not worth those prices. Of course, the previous year, I went to the Browns game for free. People were struggling to give those tickets away. (not anymore...)

Zool
07-26-2019, 10:41 AM
I plan to go to the basement for most games and watch on the 75" 4K in a la-z-boy.

Beer is cheaper and my kid rarely shouts at me when I ask for another.

mraynrand
07-26-2019, 10:51 AM
I plan to go to the basement for most games and watch on the 75" 4K in a la-z-boy.

Beer is cheaper and my kid rarely shouts at me when I ask for another.

Do they even broadcast all games in 4K?

(What Method do you prefer for watching games? What size is your TV? Do you watch from a chair or couch? Do you drink beer or another beverage while you watch? What is your favorite snack?)

Zool
07-26-2019, 11:13 AM
Do they even broadcast all games in 4K?

(What Method do you prefer for watching games? What size is your TV? Do you watch from a chair or couch? Do you drink beer or another beverage while you watch? What is your favorite snack?)

Well ya equine hind quarter, I already answered most of these.

No nothing is broadcast in 4k yet. I'm streaming, so sometimes it's not the best quality either, but I'm not going to feed the cable company machine anymore. They can suck it.

call_me_ishmael
07-26-2019, 11:33 AM
Bretsky, Harvey, Justin Harrell, Madtown, where my dawgs at?

esoxx
07-26-2019, 12:31 PM
Have the Green Package season tickets so will be going to the home opener against the Vikings.

Beyond that, no idea if/when I would attend next. I usually hit the home openers every year.

Cheesehead Craig
07-26-2019, 12:52 PM
Last year, I looked into going to the game at Foxborough. Right after the schedule was released, the lowest price ticket was around $1500. At some point people are going to stop going to the stadium. It's fun and all, but it's not worth those prices. Of course, the previous year, I went to the Browns game for free. People were struggling to give those tickets away. (not anymore...)

Like Zool, I cut the cord about 8 years ago. Given I'm in the Twin Cities, I get the Packer games when the Vikes aren't playing. Usually that means about 4-5 games at the local Packer bar. Fun to hang out with about 125 loud, somewhat buzzed Packer fans. Going to the bar is cheaper than getting DirecTV and the NFL Sunday Ticket. Plus, I have the pleasure of watching the game with Harv or Superfan on occasion.

Freak Out
07-26-2019, 03:24 PM
I'm going to the KC game as my cousin is a season ticket holder and was invited...and I'll go to either the Charger or 49er game.

red
07-26-2019, 06:11 PM

so the troll is still trying to destroy the site

i'll try again at a later date to see if the problem has been fixed

pbmax
07-27-2019, 10:46 AM
so the troll is still trying to destroy the site

i'll try again at a later date to see if the problem has been fixed

If you just answer this last question, I am sure it will be over.

Bretsky
07-27-2019, 02:15 PM

This is where I'm at; I have a relative with season tix and I can get tix to any game. For a family of 4 the price would either be $512 or $564 for four tickets depending on GB package or Milwaukee package.

I can afford it; but I just choose not to because it's too much. For that amount I should get a free overnight hotel stay, and a rub and tub or all you can eat Caramel at the Oval Office (only a few will know that sidejoke).

And the TV experience is way better anyways.

If a group wants to get together I'd be game to meet up with others if it worked though.

But the Packers have priced themselves out for me

call_me_ishmael
07-29-2019, 02:22 AM
Okay peeps, so who wants to go just chill on a Saturday night and drink and be merry? I'm down.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-29-2019, 03:38 AM
Okay peeps, so who wants to go just chill on a Saturday night and drink and be merry? I'm down.

I’m in if Harlan is in. Madtown once offered Harlan a free tix and he humbly turned it down, so I dunno if I’m gonna get to be in.

SudsMcBucky
08-05-2019, 10:46 AM
Going to either the Denver or Oakland game. Not sure which, yet.

Ok, since I'm a Gold owner and those were my 2 choices, it's now settled. Going to the Denver game and going to try and tag team the Badger/Michigan game the day before.