PDA

View Full Version : Goden Tate on the PEDs!

pbmax
07-27-2019, 12:29 PM
I knew I would eventually find a reason for my dislike of him continually making the Packers look foolish.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/07/27/golden-tate-attributes-failed-ped-test-to-fertility-treatment/

mraynrand
07-27-2019, 04:20 PM
I would have tried flowers and a nice dinner first.

gbgary
07-27-2019, 10:12 PM
a fertility drug. reportedly told everyone there was a banned ingredient before he even got the test results. he'll appeal and win i'm guessing. a suspension seems harsh.

MadScientist
07-28-2019, 12:30 AM
a fertility drug. reportedly told everyone there was a banned ingredient before he even got the test results. he'll appeal and win i'm guessing. a suspension seems harsh.

Not likely. Rules are rules, and this sounds more like an excuse conjured up when he realized the test was going to come back positive.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-28-2019, 06:55 AM
What if Tate’s actually telling the truth about his troubles planting seeds? Just ask Russ Wilson’s ex-wife. [rimshot...haha Clinton’s dick, I am funnier than Fritz]

pbmax
07-28-2019, 07:06 AM

I think they have ruled against this one before. Unless its a new drug or something but players an't use lack of foreknowledge to get out of the suspension.