PDA

View Full Version : Packer Employees who have absolutely got to go

Partial
09-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Noah Herron - Couldn't start for the Badgers
Samkon Gado - No shakenbake to him, the definition of a straight line runner. Not at all a good fit for this scheme or to relieve Ahmen.

List yours.

GBRulz
09-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Does it have to be a player?

red
09-10-2006, 08:30 PM
david martin

then resign him, so we can cut him again. just for good measure

Partial
09-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Does it have to be a player?

No, I changed the thread title!

Partial
09-10-2006, 08:31 PM
david martin

then resign him, so we can cut him again. just for good measure

God yes, how did I leave him off my list. Send him to another team that gets caught up in his potential

GBRulz
09-10-2006, 08:32 PM
ok.... our special teams coach needs to realize that we don't need to play like we're "special"

red
09-10-2006, 08:32 PM
special teams coach, he doesn't deserve a name

TT, i am now off the bandwagon, and it only took a week to go from supporter, to hater

FavreChild
09-10-2006, 08:33 PM
"Hot tub" Martin? Yes, my non-Packer fans appreciated that nickname.

But also please look at the personnel that hired the persons you mention. Can't put a band-aid on a battle ax wound, people.

Scott Campbell
09-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Wouldn't it take less time to list the ones who stay?

BallHawk
09-10-2006, 09:34 PM
If you want to talk employees, here's one hot off the press.

Green Bay, Wisconsin (AP)- Early reports are that Ted McKarty, manager of the concesion stand near section 120, has been cut. This comes after a frustrarting afternoon of football, in which the Packers lost to the Chicago Bears, 26-0. King was a highly recruited manager, after Green Bay managed to lure him away from his job at Beansnappers. Here's what GM, Ted Thompson, had to say about the deceision to remove King.

"He just wasn't smooth under pressure. He got behind early in the game and couldn't regain control. The fans came out wanting Lennies and he ended up giving them Bud Light. He wasn't ready how the fans were going to be. His inability to change the menu, ultimately caused his demise."

McKarty was unable to be reached for comment, but we have been told from a friend that he is upset with the firing, but understands he didn't get the job done.

Hopes are that a new menu will be in place next week vs. the Saints. If these changes aren't observed, things could get ugly.

Joemailman
09-10-2006, 09:42 PM
Better late than never.

red
09-11-2006, 08:26 AM
If you want to talk employees, here's one hot off the press.

Green Bay, Wisconsin (AP)- Early reports are that Ted McKarty, manager of the concesion stand near section 120, has been cut. This comes after a frustrarting afternoon of football, in which the Packers lost to the Chicago Bears, 26-0. King was a highly recruited manager, after Green Bay managed to lure him away from his job at Beansnappers. Here's what GM, Ted Thompson, had to say about the deceision to remove King.

"He just wasn't smooth under pressure. He got behind early in the game and couldn't regain control. The fans came out wanting Lennies and he ended up giving them Bud Light. He wasn't ready how the fans were going to be. His inability to change the menu, ultimately caused his demise."

McKarty was unable to be reached for comment, but we have been told from a friend that he is upset with the firing, but understands he didn't get the job done.

Hopes are that a new menu will be in place next week vs. the Saints. If these changes aren't observed, things could get ugly.

if things don't improve, they can just get rid of all the food booths and replace them with beer taps. we're going back to the dark ages were everyone in wisconsin got way to fat from having to drink too much beer during packer games

miller should be loving this downfall

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 08:30 AM

Maybe Ted is on the take from the big beer companies.

red
09-11-2006, 08:32 AM

Maybe Ted is on the take from the big beer companies.

interesting, very interesting

you might be on to something here, it would explain a lot

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 08:34 AM
Imagine the outrage if we have indeed been betrayed by two of our most revered institutions.

red
09-11-2006, 08:45 AM
Imagine the outrage if we have indeed been betrayed by two of our most revered institutions.

it could go further then those two. think about it. what do you do when you drink a lot of beer? you piss a lot. lambeau just redid all their bathrooms and added a ton of pissers

and if i'm not mistaken, the name on those pissers is

KOHLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

duh duh daaaaaaaaaaaa

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 08:49 AM

it could go further then those two. think about it. what do you do when you drink a lot of beer? you piss a lot. lambeau just redid all their bathrooms and added a ton of pissers

KOHLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

duh duh daaaaaaaaaaaa

Now that's totally outrageous. Toilets are not consumables. I'd be much more likely to believe the urinal puck people were responsible.

MJZiggy
09-11-2006, 08:51 AM
Only could you guys relate a Packer loss to urinal pucks.

Fritz
09-11-2006, 08:53 AM
I am mystified as to why Noah Herron is on this team.

red
09-11-2006, 08:55 AM

KOHLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

duh duh daaaaaaaaaaaa

Now that's totally outrageous. Toilets are not consumables. I'd be much more likely to believe the urinal puck people were responsible.

well, we'll put them on the list too

but think about it. the more beer you drink, the more you have to piss. the more you piss, the more you should be flushing. flushing devices break down after they are used too much. leading to a replacement being bought. now you'll also need a plumber to put these new ones in all the time, so we can't rule out the plumbers union. of course now that a union is in the picture its only a matter of time before we trace that to its main source

the mob

of course the more you flush, the more you wear out the cakes, and the more of those you need

retailguy
09-11-2006, 08:58 AM

naked pictures of somebody? :shock:

Zool
09-11-2006, 09:02 AM

naked pictures of somebody? :shock:Thats about the only reasonable explination. I think he and I time out about the same in the 40, and a blind man has better field vision.

Harlan Huckleby
09-11-2006, 09:03 AM
Noah Herron - Couldn't start for the Badgers.

This is a damn lie and slander. Herron did very well against the Badgers when he played for Northwestern.

I see two problems with Herron as a pro:
1) he's not very good.
2) he seems to already be making the most of his abilities.

red
09-11-2006, 09:03 AM

naked pictures of somebody? :shock:Thats about the only reasonable explination. I think he and I time out about the same in the 40, and a blind man has better field vision.

don't forget the 2000 pound bed ridden fat guy that needs a crane to get out of bed that has better moves