PDA

View Full Version : Here's what I think........

erock9
09-10-2006, 08:57 PM
Brady Quinn is going to look good in a Packer uniform!!! Feel free to let me have it, it's just my humble opinion.

Also, this is the most embarrassing loss that I can remember......

Joemailman
09-10-2006, 09:21 PM
You can't remember the loss to Baltimore last year? Or the loss to Tennessee the year before?

erock9
09-10-2006, 09:27 PM
I do remember those games and they did hurt too watch, but it's not as bad as losing at home to your biggest rival on Opening Day!

And at least we put some points on the board in those games.....

Deputy Nutz
09-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Baltimore and Tennessee in no way compare to this lopsided embarrassment to the Bears, no less at Lambeau Field.

I wouldn't mind having Brady Quinn at QB, for thing Rodgers sure the hell hasn't earned the starting position.

VegasPackFan
09-10-2006, 09:40 PM
I know its way too early to get into it, but it is very compelling to think about what the Packers would do given the chance to draft Quinn.

I tend to think that TT would not do it. Mainly because it would change the direction of moving toward Rodgers taking over - a detour in plan so to speak.

If it was our pick to take, I think he would trade down and avoid the whole thing alltogether.

Just my thought.

MJZiggy
09-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Baltimore and Tennessee in no way compare to this lopsided embarrassment to the Bears, no less at Lambeau Field.

I wouldn't mind having Brady Quinn at QB, for thing Rodgers sure the hell hasn't earned the starting position.

Is Quinn old enough to be considered a hottie? It's ok if he's not, I can wait and say it next year...

MadtownPacker
09-11-2006, 01:24 AM
I have to agree with Erock. This was a terrible loss. I thought it would be close but never happened. Oline and DBs sucked.

mmmdk
09-11-2006, 03:30 AM
You can't remember the loss to Baltimore last year? Or the loss to Tennessee the year before?

Yeah, those type of games are getting pretty common.

Hey, don't knock me - I predicted an optimistic 6-10 record for 2006. I never thougt a 26-0 whopping vs the Bears at Lambeau was in the books. That's just the state of the Packers. Packers are my team and no one game will ever change that. But I am going to speak my mind!

Tony Oday
09-11-2006, 10:39 AM
[quote="Deputy Nutz"]Baltimore and Tennessee in no way compare to this lopsided embarrassment to the Bears, no less at Lambeau Field.[quote]

lol what about losing to the purple guys when we christened the stadium!