PDA

View Full Version : Boyle VS Kizer

The Shadow
08-10-2019, 12:26 AM
No contest. Boyle looked like he is coming along. Looked like an NFL QB.
Kizer looked as lost as ever. All he wants to do is tuck & run.

mraynrand
08-10-2019, 06:43 AM
Kizer's hesitation hitch was still there, but it wasn't quite as bad. But it isn't solved. Also, they game him a chance to throw deep and it wasn't pretty. Kizer missed "gotta have" check down passes too. Maybe a year of seasoning in NFL Europe will do the trick.

Bretsky
08-10-2019, 08:39 AM
he's not accurate at all on mid range or deep balls.

Maybe it's because I hated the trade

I detest Kizer

Zool
08-10-2019, 10:29 AM
Kizer makes a fantastic throw, then honks the next 2. Rodgers(M4?) back handedly called him out saying he's "getting better with his consistency". He's still young I suppose. But one of these days he's just going to be what he is. A marginal NFL QB.

texaspackerbacker
08-10-2019, 10:33 AM
In 8 or 10 years, Kizer might become the next Joe Webb.

Joemailman
08-10-2019, 06:20 PM
What you see is what you get with Kizer. Maybe Boyle still has some upside. I'd go with Boyle and keep Wilkins on the PS.

mraynrand
08-10-2019, 06:28 PM
What you see is what you get with Kizer. Maybe Boyle still has some upside. I'd go with Boyle and keep Wilkins on the PS.

I tend to agree. And if so, shouldn’t they give Boyle as many snaps as possible for when he has to come in during the season?

pbmax
08-10-2019, 06:44 PM
I tend to agree. And if so, shouldn’t they give Boyle as many snaps as possible for when he has to come in during the season?

"If we lose Manning, we are f*cked. And we don't practice f*cked."

They are trying to decide if Kizer can make it, or, they are trying to trade him. Either way, Boyle wouldn't get it done this season apparently.

Fritz
08-10-2019, 07:28 PM
You'd think Kizer would be more irritated with a Boyle on his back.

Bretsky
08-10-2019, 09:25 PM
Think we can get Randall back for Kizer ????

Cheesehead Craig
08-11-2019, 11:09 AM
In 8 or 10 years, Kizer might become the next Joe Webb.

LOL!

bobblehead
08-11-2019, 11:14 AM
If they are being honest with themselves and not trying to save face they will trade Kizer for anything they can get and soon. Boyle is at least his equal, younger, less experienced and more poised. If they want to look like they didn't just give away Randal because stubby had hurt feelings they will claim Kizer is improving and keep him as the backup.

Tony Oday
08-11-2019, 05:23 PM
If they are being honest with themselves and not trying to save face they will trade Kizer for anything they can get and soon. Boyle is at least his equal, younger, less experienced and more poised. If they want to look like they didn't just give away Randal because stubby had hurt feelings they will claim Kizer is improving and keep him as the backup.

Boyle is older...

Patler
08-11-2019, 06:23 PM
Boyle is older...

Yup, by more than a year. Boyle played 4 years in college, Kizer played two. Each had a redshirt year. Had Kizer played out his eligibility like Boyle did, he would be a rookie this year. I'm not sure he is yet all that he will ever be.

Fritz
08-12-2019, 02:53 PM
Kizer - he's like a kid out there!