PDA

View Full Version : Just Say No to the JSO

Fritz
09-21-2019, 02:43 PM
Okay, at first I resisted paying the meager .99 a month for "subscriber" access to such sizzling, insightful articles as "Packers Must Improve on Offense," but I finally succumbed. The subscription worked on my desktop but no where else. I went on the chat, and was basically told - after going round and round and round - that it was unfixable, but gee, they hoped to make the system better in the future. So I cancelled my subscription.

I tried again a couple of weeks later, due to a couple headlines that looked interesting, but after the thing working on my phone for a week, it now says I have no subscription, although I've been charged for one.

So my recommendation is to anyone thinking about signing up: don't. It does not work, and trying to work with their help chat system will only raise your blood pressure and make you want to punch yourself in the face with an ice pick.

CaptainKickass
09-21-2019, 03:15 PM
Obligatory fuck JSO post.

red
09-21-2019, 05:56 PM
didn't we all say "NO" to the JSO like 15 years ago?

RashanGary
09-21-2019, 06:21 PM
I don’t miss their stuff at all. I’d pay for the athletic if I was gonna pay for something. McGinn, Wilde, others... Other teams writers. Everything.

George Cumby
09-22-2019, 09:15 AM
didn't we all say "NO" to the JSO like 15 years ago?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm still posting to SportsBubbler.

mraynrand
09-22-2019, 10:59 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I'm still posting to SportsBubbler.

I believe you

pbmax
09-22-2019, 11:12 AM
Stunned SportsBubbler didn't turn out to be a cash cow for the J-S. Was just dumb enough to work.