PDA

View Full Version : Official Packers-Lions Discussion Thread

mraynrand
10-07-2019, 04:30 PM
Game this week of course.

To start off, a blast from the past: Barry Sanders "Top 50" runs

Note that only 10/50 are on grass, and most against Tampa Bay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBhn1wMyzV4

pbmax
10-07-2019, 05:14 PM
I want another day to celebrate, and marinate in, the Cowboys feeling robbed.

Seeing the Dez non-catch in the highlights they played during the game was a lot of fun.

I fear the Lions and Patricia might be for real.

mraynrand
10-07-2019, 05:17 PM
I want another day to celebrate, and marinate in, the Cowboys feeling robbed.

Seeing the Dez non-catch in the highlights they played during the game was a lot of fun.

I fear the Lions and Patricia might be for real.

I wouldn't have even started a thread, but I ran across the Sanders vid and was intrigued by the lack of grass plays.

Bossman641
10-07-2019, 05:35 PM
Thought of Barry yesterday when Aikman started talking about Emmitt. Barry would have been unstoppable with that Dallas OL.

Tony Oday
10-07-2019, 06:00 PM
I just hope that ass Aikman isn't announcing the game!

texaspackerbacker
10-07-2019, 06:36 PM
I have a hard time taking the Lions seriously, but they beat the team that beat us, and they came within 4 points of K.C.

I think losing to the Eagles had a lot to do with over-confidence. Hopefully they learned something from that loss and will be focused in the Lions game. Leave the over-confidence to us fans hahahahahaha. I don't see any way we don't beat the Lions - hopefully finally figuring out how to close out a game.

George Cumby
10-07-2019, 06:44 PM

If it's not the cowbois, he usually gobble's #12's load pretty good. He actually respects 12 in a way he didn't respect 4.

RashanGary
10-07-2019, 06:56 PM
Lions do look like a really good team. Defense and offense. Gonna be a really tough game. I’ve noticed teams coming off bye weeks often times start slow, while they shake off the rust and then finish strong. Packers had 3 extra days last week and an extra day this week. That’s idea for being sharp to start the game, and it’s at home.

I expect the Packers to start fast. I just hope they can maintain it.

mraynrand
10-07-2019, 07:15 PM

Well you know Joe, having a good offensive line can make all the difference for a quarterback.

Radagast
10-07-2019, 07:27 PM
I wouldn't have even started a thread, but I ran across the Sanders vid and was intrigued by the lack of grass plays.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE8UI5Yjtc56OeUQlQDg1CHSJiKbFse woR7umgNBBmtesw7ExY

Fritz
10-07-2019, 07:29 PM
Lions do run the football. Kerryon Johnson, well, he carries on. And on. And Kenny Golladay is the real deal. And the Lions have beaten the Pack, what, four in a row?

hoosier
10-07-2019, 07:31 PM
Game this week of course.

To start off, a blast from the past: Barry Sanders "Top 50" runs

Note that only 10/50 are on grass, and most against Tampa Bay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBhn1wMyzV4
Didn't his double 80 yarder come against Bucs in Tampa?

hoosier
10-07-2019, 07:33 PM
Sanders was perfect suited to run behind a crappy OL. Not sure having a good OL would have made much difference for him

Joemailman
10-07-2019, 08:03 PM
Lions do run the football. Kerryon Johnson, well, he carries on. And on. And Kenny Golladay is the real deal. And the Lions have beaten the Pack, what, four in a row?

Yes. 4 in a row. However, in 2 of those games Rodgers didn't play at all. And in the last one last year Rodgers exited in the 1st quarter. Brett Hundley and Deshon Kizer have played most of the minutes in those games. Oh, and Joe Callahan too. Maybe if TT had kept Taysom Hill...But I digress. At any rate, I truly believe Aaron Rodgers playing probably improves the Packers chances of winning. Packers are 14-4 versus Lions when Aaron Rodgers starts and finishes the game.

Lions are pretty good though.

mraynrand
10-07-2019, 08:16 PM
Loins have a rushing attack and an all new TE contingent. Able to really spread the ball around. Not sure how solid pass pro is but unless he’s desperate, Stamford is good recognizing blitzes.

pbmax
10-07-2019, 11:00 PM
Sanders caught by Doug Evans. Almost caught by LeRoy Butler.

Dick Enberg announcing a Broncos-Lions game took me back. Oh MY!

Sanders short TD versus Bills SB defense (Smith, Cornelius Bennett, Daryl Talley)

Sanders beating a Packer defense I barely recognize. No idea who 37 was, but was 36 a rookie Butler?

Sanders getting by Johnny Holland and T Buckley. Buckley caught him.

Enberg again with Sanders versus Jets.

ESPN Sunday Night Game with Packers. Brian Williams, Newsome and maybe Bernardo Harris (55?) and maybe Mike Pryor (39?) at safety?

Standard Def 4:3 allowed a LOT of holding to go uncalled.

Chicago and Minny had a tough time with two games a piece on turf with that dude.

Joemailman
10-07-2019, 11:53 PM
Sanders beating a Packer defense I barely recognize. No idea who 37 was, but was 36 a rookie Butler?

1991 36 was Butler and 37 was Mark Murphy (not that Mark Murphy).

mraynrand
10-08-2019, 12:11 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE8UI5Yjtc56OeUQlQDg1CHSJiKbFse woR7umgNBBmtesw7ExY

I see you watched the Cleveland game.

Cheesehead Craig
10-08-2019, 07:54 AM
Well you know Joe, having a good offensive line can make all the difference for a quarterback.

I believe you

Cheesehead Craig
10-08-2019, 07:59 AM
Well you know Joe, when an elephant takes a dump in a thread it's a real momentum changer. That other Lions/Packers discussion thread that was started after this one has a real chance now of making this a one post game.

Zool
10-08-2019, 08:58 AM
Troy, when you played, did it make a difference having 2 arms when trying to catch a ball?

George Cumby
10-08-2019, 09:20 AM
Well you know Joe, when an elephant takes a dump in a thread it's a real momentum changer. That other Lions/Packers discussion thread that was started after this one has a real chance now of making this a one post game.

Lol

RashanGary
10-09-2019, 02:17 PM
Patricia was asked if he goes back to McVay and Shannahan stuff to game plan Packers. He said, if you watch the tape this year, you see some of that, but really, the Packers are building an offense that works for their players so it’s not all that similar and he’s preparing for the one the Packers are evolving.

I thought it was an indirect compliment to say only some of it looked similar but it really is an offense that fits the players. That’s the ultimate coaching compliment IMO.

When asked why they’ve had so much success early, he said a part of their success is the coaches they brought in. Said MLF brought in really good guys. Singled out Hackett and Pettine as a guy who was already here but a really good coach. Said they do a good job fitting their schemes to their players, doing it the way it’s supposed to be done.

Also had a quiet confidence. Said, they’re a good team, so we’ll see what happens. Quietly, you can tell he fully expects to win. I liked him.

RashanGary
10-09-2019, 02:23 PM
For the last 15 years people have been saying, “this is the year” for the lions. I’ve never bought in. I’ve watched all lions game this year. They are good. As good as the Vikings for sure. Maybe on par with Packers and Bears, but Packers seem to be trending up so there’s a chance no one is as good as the Packers.

texaspackerbacker
10-09-2019, 06:46 PM
The Lions supposedly play a lot of man coverage on defense. I'm looking for a breakout game for Valdez-Scantling against that. Unlike many previous years, the Lions don't have quite as dominant a D Line and run defense. Hence, our running game may also work. I would expect Rodgers' mobility and taking off on scramble runs to be a factor too against man coverage.

On the other side of the ball, we gave up some big plays to Dak after near sacks due to his mobility. I don't think Stafford is nearly as mobile. Also, Amari Cooper ain't gonna be there, so hopefully our coverage will be better and our pass rush will get home even more than in previous weeks. And while other teams running the ball always seems to be a problem, Kerryon Johnson is no Ezekial Elliot. I hope the Packers continue to keep Lancaster and Lowry mostly firmly anchored to the bench.

I'm expecting a comfortable Packer win - hopefully not fading late this time.

QBME
10-09-2019, 07:43 PM
For the last 15 years people have been saying, “this is the year” for the lions. I’ve never bought in. I’ve watched all lions game this year. They are good. As good as the Vikings for sure. Maybe on par with Packers and Bears, but Packers seem to be trending up so there’s a chance no one is as good as the Packers.

Bears are on their way to dumpsville. Two first rounders for a tremendous linebacker (Urlacher 2.0, never to win anything) and trading up against themselves for another failed QB.

Fritz
10-10-2019, 10:59 AM
The Lions supposedly play a lot of man coverage on defense. I'm looking for a breakout game for Valdez-Scantling against that. Unlike many previous years, the Lions don't have quite as dominant a D Line and run defense. Hence, our running game may also work. I would expect Rodgers' mobility and taking off on scramble runs to be a factor too against man coverage.

On the other side of the ball, we gave up some big plays to Dak after near sacks due to his mobility. I don't think Stafford is nearly as mobile. Also, Amari Cooper ain't gonna be there, so hopefully our coverage will be better and our pass rush will get home even more than in previous weeks. And while other teams running the ball always seems to be a problem, Kerryon Johnson is no Ezekial Elliot. I hope the Packers continue to keep Lancaster and Lowry mostly firmly anchored to the bench.

I'm expecting a comfortable Packer win - hopefully not fading late this time.

Well, Tex, I know you've had some fun this year, what with the Packers at 4 - 1, but this week is where it all comes crashing down. The Packers have shown themselves vulnerable to a consistent effort at running the ball from opposing offenses, and Patricia's whole idea is a ball-control offense. Kerryon Johnson may not be Elliot, but if the Lions commit to running the ball more fully than Dallas did (and the tape will teach the Lions this), then the Packers will be vulnerable to the very style Detroit wants to employ.

Furthermore, the Lions' defensive line, while not playing as well as hoped, is a strength for them. Trey Flowers, Snacks Harrison, Mike Daniels, Ashawn Hand, etc - that's a good group, built to stop the run.

Stafford can then pick his spots and cause damage. Kenny Golladay is the real deal, and Hockenson will be hard for the Packers to cover consistently.

So the overconfident Packers are going to go down, and from there, it's a miserable slide down to 6 - 10 for Green Bay, made worse by the promise of this 4 - 1 start.

George Cumby
10-10-2019, 11:25 AM
^ Reverse Jinx or Escalation of Commitment? Fritz keeps us guessing.

texaspackerbacker
10-10-2019, 11:30 AM
Gosh, Fritz, did somebody piss in your cereal? So-o-o-o negative hahahaha.

I agree the Lions will try to run more, but Pettine has had time to figure something out now - he sorta did against the Cowboys, but the pass D then sprung a leak. I don't think Golladay is anywhere near Amari Cooper; I think King and the rest will be able to cover whoever else the Lions have out there. I seriously doubt the Lions D is even close to the Cowboys - either against the run or pass. Haakenson was questionable with injury the last I heard. Iowa on Iowa, Josh Jackson will shut him down if he plays. And Stafford is gonna get sacked - a lot.

The Packers should be 5-0, not just 4-1. They may lose a couple along the way, but Detroit in Lambeau won't be one of them.

This is one of those Wisconsin > Michigan weekends - Badgers over Michigan State and Packers over Lions, and neither will be close.

run pMc
10-10-2019, 11:55 AM
Darius Slay can cover MVS. I could see this being the week the Kumerow hype train goes apeshit, and then after this week we hear nothing from him.
The Lions have not been (statistically) very good against the run, but Mike Daniels will be amped up to play so who knows.

If the GB run D shows up, and if the pass rush can pressure Stafford into some bad throws (he seems like a streaky thrower to me) they have a good chance. Golliday is legit, but if King is healthy they could match up ok. Lions have better receivers than GB does (with Adams out), so MLF will have to be creative with getting the passing game going. All eyes will be on A.Jones again, and I expect the Lions to game plan to minimize his impact.

That Aaron Rodgers guy is pretty good though, so they have a fighting chance. Lions are 4-0 vs. GB lately, they won't be scared coming into Lambeau...they will be eyeing the NFCN lead.

Fritz
10-10-2019, 01:26 PM
^ Reverse Jinx or Escalation of Commitment? Fritz keeps us guessing.

The answer, of course, is yes.

Radagast
10-10-2019, 03:50 PM
Well, Tex, I know you've had some fun this year, what with the Packers at 4 - 1, but this week is where it all comes crashing down. The Packers have shown themselves vulnerable to a consistent effort at running the ball from opposing offenses, and Patricia's whole idea is a ball-control offense. Kerryon Johnson may not be Elliot, but if the Lions commit to running the ball more fully than Dallas did (and the tape will teach the Lions this), then the Packers will be vulnerable to the very style Detroit wants to employ.

Furthermore, the Lions' defensive line, while not playing as well as hoped, is a strength for them. Trey Flowers, Snacks Harrison, Mike Daniels, Ashawn Hand, etc - that's a good group, built to stop the run.

Stafford can then pick his spots and cause damage. Kenny Golladay is the real deal, and Hockenson will be hard for the Packers to cover consistently.

So the overconfident Packers are going to go down, and from there, it's a miserable slide down to 6 - 10 for Green Bay, made worse by the promise of this 4 - 1 start.

Fritz, I would agree that taking the Lions or any NFL team for granted is a recipe for disaster. I don't see GB making such a mistake, but many will be surprised with the Lions offensive capabilities. The Lions will score on the Packers, but not enough to win the game. Stafford has been to Lambeau before and is not easily rattled by a good pass rush. Also, expect the Lions to run the rock throughout the game. Success or failure for them will hinge upon a running game keeping the Packers defense honest enough to prevent a full blitz by GB on every play.

The Lions will field an average defense, but an above average GB offense, lead by Aaron Rodgers , should just outplay them over the length of the contest.

I expect a good game with GB holding a 3 to 7 point lead at the half. The second half should see the Loins score a TD and possibly a FG as well, but they will be outscored by the Packers 2 to 1 in the second half.

Green Bay to win !

Joemailman
10-10-2019, 06:08 PM
Looks like D Adams and Savage will be out. J Williams is back.

https://primary-cdn-shortstop.espn.net/b61f53f8-6c5d-4518-a52a-0882ecc6ec4d.png

Radagast
10-10-2019, 07:00 PM
Joe, your post while informative, is very vanilla. It does not fully explain the extent of the injuries, expected duration, long term effects, etc. I salute your heroic effort to reply to my post, however it is only little more than official league reporting requirements. Kodos for your post, but ...

falco
10-10-2019, 07:06 PM
Joe, your post while informative, is very vanilla. It does not fully explain the extent of the injuries, expected duration, long term effects, etc. I salute your heroic effort to reply to my post, however it is only little more than official league reporting requirements. Kodos for your post, but ...

Cmon joe. Quit "mailing" it in and start bringing superior content like this guy. No one cares that your post is informative, it's how much bluster and verbiage you put in it

mraynrand
10-10-2019, 07:14 PM

Cmon joe. Quit "mailing" it in and start bringing superior content like this guy. No one cares that your post is informative, it's how much bluster and verbiage you put in it

Kodos* for this post, Falco

*The Executioner
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fmOAEl2qVkM/maxresdefault.jpg

Radagast
10-10-2019, 07:18 PM

Joe deserves full credit for posting well. No disrespect at all.

I believe that more complete descriptions / explanations for all injured NFL players could be available. I'd just like to find a link or more to discover those sites.

Thanks

mraynrand
10-10-2019, 07:25 PM
I'd just like to find a link or more to discover those sites.

after 5 seconds:

https://www.packers.com/video/
http://www.donbest.com/nfl/injuries/
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20952688/biggest-nfl-injuries-week-5

RashanGary
10-10-2019, 07:47 PM
Outside of Adams, the offense has had a couple short term injuries, but there is a lot of cohesion building with a mostly healthy group. It’s really fun to watch a guy like Adams take over a game. Losing him hurts.

When you don’t have that dominant one on one matchup, it’s nice to have guys who understand route adjustments based on coverages and checks based on alignment and looks.... the Packers are fortunate to have a heathy, cohesive group outside of Adams so i envision them sort of consistently taking what’s given and being on the same page and winning that way.

Joemailman
10-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Joe, your post while informative, is very vanilla. It does not fully explain the extent of the injuries, expected duration, long term effects, etc. I salute your heroic effort to reply to my post, however it is only little more than official league reporting requirements. Kodos for your post, but ...What makes you think I was replying to your post?:confused:

RashanGary
10-10-2019, 07:55 PM
Offensive strengths

QB stability and cohesion
OL stability and cohesion
RB stability and cohesion with Williams back and Jones/Vitale
WR cohesion with the #2 and #3 guys being available
TE cohesion with the #1 and #2 guys available

There’s not a whole lot of hodgepodging or gerririgging going on just yet, so AR and company should be able to scheme their way into some nice, “take what they’re giving” consistency and do some improvise/adapt on the spot type stuff that you can only do when you have guys who have some health and cohesion.

So id say cohesion is the greatest strength right now, after QB, and good, smart, adapting type offense is what’s gonna win the day.

RashanGary
10-10-2019, 07:59 PM
Lions like to play man defense. Might be a good week for 1 or 2 MVS 40+ bombs off PA.

RashanGary
10-10-2019, 08:01 PM
Detroit is definitely gonna take the run away first. We don’t have dominant weapons outside so like i said, it’s gonna be a week where route adjustments and cohesion need to be on point so the open parts of the defense are exploited consistently.

yetisnowman
10-10-2019, 08:43 PM
Lions like to play man defense. Might be a good week for 1 or 2 MVS 40+ bombs off PA.

And who knows....if the GOAT hits him in stride like he does 10% of the time we could score on those plays.

Edit: meaning 10% of the time on those kind of plays.

texaspackerbacker
10-10-2019, 09:06 PM
Looks like D Adams and Savage will be out. J Williams is back.

https://primary-cdn-shortstop.espn.net/b61f53f8-6c5d-4518-a52a-0882ecc6ec4d.png

Thanks, Joe. Just what the doctor ordered - some of us like vanilla hahahahahaha.

It's a little soon - this doesn't completely answer all the questions, but it's a start. It looks like Jamaal Williams will be back; Linsley also - if he wasn't cleared, I don't think he would have even been allowed limited participation.

The biggies on that list are D. Adams - of course, and Savage - the kid has been great, and my dark horse choice, Tony Brown. I'm betting Savage plays - the other two not as likely.

bobblehead
10-11-2019, 03:07 AM
Also had a quiet confidence. Said, they’re a good team, so we’ll see what happens. Quietly, you can tell he fully expects to win. I liked him.

It seems Mr. Patricia is an educated man...now I definitely hate him.

Oh, and Hackett is a hack. He ruined Blake Bortles career.

bobblehead
10-11-2019, 03:10 AM

MIght be a good game to see if Graham can still beat a LB.

mraynrand
10-11-2019, 07:11 AM
It seems Mr. Patricia is an educated man...now I definitely hate him.

I'm an educated man, but I'm afraid I can't speak intelligently about the defensive game plan of Matthew Patricia Santiago. What I do know is that he will show a lot of cover two high safety.

pbmax
10-11-2019, 07:46 AM
I wish Joe's injury report was text rather than a graphic, so I could edit Adams participation from "Did Not" to "Hopped Around on One Foot".

pbmax
10-11-2019, 07:49 AM
Rashan, Patricia comes from the Belichick line, he might just as likely be selling you some cut glass instead of diamonds.

Don't trust him. Watch out for helicopters over practice this week.

mraynrand
10-11-2019, 07:53 AM
I wish Joe's injury report was text rather than a graphic, so I could edit Adams participation from "Did Not" to "Hopped Around on One Foot".

I'm just disappointed he didn't provide links to more comprehensive injury reports, including medical charts, x-rays, MRI scans, and other interesting HIPPA violations. The fans have rights. Joe failed us. We trusted him and he failed us.

Cheesehead Craig
10-11-2019, 08:04 AM
I'm just disappointed he didn't provide links to more comprehensive injury reports, including medical charts, x-rays, MRI scans, and other interesting HIPPA violations. The fans have rights. Joe failed us. We trusted him and he failed us.

You can't handle the truth!

mraynrand
10-11-2019, 08:23 AM
You can't handle the truth!

I believe you

pbmax
10-11-2019, 08:48 AM
Bill Huber @BillHuberSI
Davante Adams says he is dealing with a ‘major’ toe injury and won’t play until it’s healed. https://t.co/OxGRjXcjPC?amp=1 via @BillHuberSI

mraynrand
10-11-2019, 08:49 AM
Bill Huber @BillHuberSI
Davante Adams says he is dealing with a ‘major’ toe injury and won’t play until it’s healed. https://t.co/OxGRjXcjPC?amp=1 via @BillHuberSI

Make sure you PM Radaghast

pbmax
10-11-2019, 08:58 AM
But he makes faces at his coach! He literally walked away at one point!

https://www.si.com/nfl/packers/news/watch-green-bay-packers-qb-aaron-rodgers-talks-leadership/

gbgary
10-11-2019, 08:59 AM

not if the ball is underthrown. better to play small ball i think.

Fosco33
10-11-2019, 09:03 AM
Lions do look like a really good team. Defense and offense. Gonna be a really tough game. I’ve noticed teams coming off bye weeks often times start slow, while they shake off the rust and then finish strong. Packers had 3 extra days last week and an extra day this week. That’s idea for being sharp to start the game, and it’s at home.

I expect the Packers to start fast. I just hope they can maintain it.

They’ve beat us 4x in a row...

pbmax
10-11-2019, 09:18 AM
They’ve beat us 4x in a row...

Mostly minus Rodgers.

Fosco33
10-11-2019, 09:28 AM
Mostly minus Rodgers.

Even with him... or knocking him out. We often overlook the Lions and clearly that’s stupid w- 16 games. Hope M4 has their head right.

RashanGary
10-11-2019, 11:13 AM
I think the Savage injury affect is overblown at this time. At the moment he’s still just a good rookie. He’s not playing at a Probowl or all pro level. He’s playing solid.

I do find the excitement about his future to be valid and warranted. The dude is smart and instinctive and fast as lightning. He looks like a future star.

But I think the valid excitement about his future is muddying the reality that he’s a rookie right now, and just a solid player. So losing him for a couple weeks isn’t that big of a deal. Now, two years from now, losing him will likely be much harder to replace.

mraynrand
10-11-2019, 11:32 AM
I think the Savage injury affect is overblown at this time. At the moment he’s still just a good rookie. He’s not playing at a Probowl or all pro level. He’s playing solid.

I do find the excitement about his future to be valid and warranted. The dude is smart and instinctive and fast as lightning. He looks like a future star.

But I think the valid excitement about his future is muddying the reality that he’s a rookie right now, and just a solid player. So losing him for a couple weeks isn’t that big of a deal. Now, two years from now, losing him will likely be much harder to replace.

Mostly true, but 1) it slows his progress, and we want him at the highest level late in the season 2) It affectes the depth chart so that the backup to the backup is now the backup getting backup snaps. That weakens the defense overall.

texaspackerbacker
10-11-2019, 01:51 PM
He was walking around in a boot before the last game, then he played and played well. The fact that he is apparently wearing that boot again this week probably is not a sign of trouble.

Joemailman
10-11-2019, 05:58 PM
Just another vanilla post. No details. No long term prognosis. No nothin'.

https://primary-cdn-shortstop.espn.net/f9cfef47-9b1d-4cab-a03a-d3a5f8f8f72a.png

mraynrand
10-11-2019, 06:18 PM
C’mon Joe! We want content! Links! evaluation! Feed me!

Cheesehead Craig
10-11-2019, 07:11 PM
Jimmy Graham was a limited participant but it had nothing to do with injury.

George Cumby
10-11-2019, 10:04 PM
^ is that in games or just practice?

pbmax
10-11-2019, 10:32 PM

It hurts because it's true.

bobblehead
10-11-2019, 11:04 PM

I'm sure Patricia has all those things. Maybe not from the helicopters, but he has his ways.

bobblehead
10-11-2019, 11:07 PM

He was actually a full participant, but no one noticed cuz he was asked to block a lot, thus standing around doing nothing.

mraynrand
10-12-2019, 06:53 AM
He was actually a full participant, but no one noticed cuz he was asked to block a lot, thus standing around doing nothing.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/uGu4AwL5Kho/hqdefault.jpg

pbmax
10-12-2019, 12:50 PM
Bill Huber @BillHuberSI
Linsley has been cleared.

Bill Huber @BillHuberSI
According to @RobDemovsky, he had a streak of 2,768 consecutive snaps. Linsley was not as impressed as the rest of us.

pbmax
10-12-2019, 12:57 PM
@RapSheet

#Packers coach Matt LaFleur told reporters that WR Davante Adams (toe) is out Monday vs the #Lions.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-12-2019, 01:33 PM
@RapSheet

#Packers coach Matt LaFleur told reporters that WR Davante Adams (toe) is out Monday vs the #Lions.

Shoulda drafted Metcalf. Adams has only played every game of a season, including postseason games, once in his career (as a rook).

pbmax
10-12-2019, 01:43 PM
Shoulda drafted Metcalf. Adams has only played every game of a season, including postseason games, once in his career (as a rook).

Then you would be complaining about the slug Lane Taylor who was going to get Rodgers killed.

You love to complain about capitalism, but you never consider opportunity cost.

pbmax
10-12-2019, 03:40 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGtJEItXUAIiwjb?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGtJOfvX4AAG-c1?format=jpg&name=small

Fritz
10-12-2019, 03:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGtJEItXUAIiwjb?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGtJOfvX4AAG-c1?format=jpg&name=small

Just as I suspected . . . the Lions have a lot of questionable players.

mraynrand
10-12-2019, 04:01 PM
Just as I suspected . . . the Lions have a lot of questionable players.

What's up with Danny Amidala?

pbmax
10-12-2019, 04:06 PM
What's up with Danny Amidala?

Mystery Patriot ailment #207

Zool
10-12-2019, 11:05 PM
Daniels play yet this season?

Anti-Polar Bear
10-12-2019, 11:43 PM
Then you would be complaining about the slug Lane Taylor who was going to get Rodgers killed.

You love to complain about capitalism, but you never consider opportunity cost.

I have not complained about the guard position since Todd incompetently moved on from Wahle and Riveria.

RashanGary
10-13-2019, 12:25 AM
This game
The 49ers game coming off bye at end of November
The three division game to end the season

This is one of the 5 most important games left on the schedule.

Would we sweet to win this one and the raiders without Davante. Then, even if we lost to the Chiefs without Davante, we’d still be in good position to push for a playoff bye down the stretch when he comes back.

The Shadow
10-13-2019, 11:12 AM
Did you know that Jamal Williams has an identical twin brother named Juan?
And once you've seen Juan..... you've seen Jamal.

mraynrand
10-13-2019, 11:13 AM
Ouch. still, lol.

RashanGary
10-13-2019, 11:20 AM
Did you know that Jamal Williams has an identical twin brother named Juan?
And once you've seen Juan..... you've seen Jamal.

Bad shadow. No, no.

Cheesehead Craig
10-13-2019, 12:49 PM
That was fantastic.

George Cumby
10-13-2019, 03:07 PM
The Dad Joke Force is strong in this one