PDA

View Full Version : Predict your upset game : Week 6

Radagast
10-08-2019, 10:08 PM
Tennessee to upset Denver

The Titans surprise the Broncos at home with 3 first half TDs and never give up their lead.

RashanGary
10-08-2019, 10:31 PM
That’s a great pick.

RashanGary
10-08-2019, 10:34 PM
Almost every game could be an upset this week.

Radagast
10-08-2019, 10:35 PM
That’s a great pick.

Thanks, and I await your week 6 upset pick.

pbmax
10-08-2019, 10:38 PM
Is it really an upset if the home team is favored by less than 3 points?

Neutral field Tenn is a 1 point favorite.

Just asking.

Arizona over Atlanta is my pick.

Radagast
10-08-2019, 10:59 PM
Denver is a 2,5 point favorite against Tennessee at home. No "neutral" field like London or Mexico City is involved.

An Arizona upset over Atlanta (favored by 1.5 points) at home would still be against the odds and an upset. I favor the Falcons on the road to win this one.

RashanGary
10-08-2019, 11:20 PM
Thanks, and I await your week 6 upset pick.

Imma wait for injury report.

This isn’t an upset pick, but I bet on the Saints over the Jaguars this week. The Jags have a weak crowd and it’s not a far travel for the Saints. I could see a bunch of saints fans being there. So it’s not much of a road game for them. Ima a big Minshew fan. He’s a fun loving leader the way a young Favre was. And he’s a tough dude. I also love DJ Chark doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo and their defense is decent.

But the Saints are a SB contender even with Bridgewater. They mask coverages and have pass rushers. Minshew has his work cut out for him. And like i said, it’s the fluffiest road game you can find. So I bet on the Saints to beat the Jags at -1.

But I’ll get my upset in when the injuries come out. If McCaffrey is down, I don’t think Kyle Allen is gonna do much with DJ Moore and Greg (gramps) Olsen as his top weapons.

Radagast
10-08-2019, 11:29 PM
Don't forget the Panthers/Bucks game in being played in London. No home field advantage there.

RashanGary
10-08-2019, 11:43 PM
Don't forget the Panthers/Jaguars game in being played in London. No home field advantage there.

It’s Saints/jags
And panthers/buccaneers

Radagast
10-09-2019, 12:14 AM
It’s Saints/jags
And panthers/buccaneers

Thanks, had a long day. Still Car/TB to play in London.

yetisnowman
10-09-2019, 12:56 AM
This thread is really "pick the underdog" No one in the gambling or football world would call the Titans over Broncos an upset.

RashanGary
10-09-2019, 07:41 AM
Thanks, had a long day. Still Car/TB to play in London.

Yeah. I can’t bet on that one. Bears played so weird over there. Unpredictable.

texaspackerbacker
10-09-2019, 08:07 AM
Looking down the list, it's kinda hard to tell who is the underdog in a lot of these games - sometimes bad against bad like Washington v. Miami.

Are the undefeated Niners favored over the Rams? If they are, I'll take an upset there. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Houston knocks off K.C. but I haven't decided to pick it or not yet.

mraynrand
10-09-2019, 10:39 AM
This thread is really "pick the underdog" No one in the gambling or football world would call the Titans over Broncos an upset.

yep.

Anyone have the orange crop report?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YBYStjurPZw/Uejj8zwZXRI/AAAAAAAAILU/WIKMvqJrIgM/s1600/HenchmanCallingDC_TradingPlaces.jpg

Radagast
10-09-2019, 05:00 PM

Pick as you please, but how do you define an upset? Is there a minimum point spread? Do you go by favorite color? or Dome vs Open Sky?

mraynrand
10-09-2019, 06:01 PM
Pick as you please, but how do you define an upset? Is there a minimum point spread? Do you go by favorite color? or Dome vs Open Sky?

You’re going with the ‘crowdsourced’ betting line but you could get consensus from a panel of “experts.”

Radagast
10-09-2019, 07:24 PM
An ignored post does nothing but take up space. I ignore the previous poster's retarded rhetoric and return you to posting to the threads subject.

hoosier
10-09-2019, 07:56 PM
Anyone have the orange crop report?

You're a very nosy fellow, kitty cat. You know what happens to nosy fellows?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XraW_dIy0rg/maxresdefault.jpg

Cheesehead Craig
10-09-2019, 09:18 PM
Am ignored post does nothing but take up space. I ignore the previous poster's retarded rhetoric and return you to posting to the threads subject.

Wow. Using that word huh? Stay classy.

mraynrand
10-09-2019, 09:35 PM
Am ignored post does nothing but take up space. I ignore the previous poster's retarded rhetoric and return you to posting to the threads subject.

Just because you ignore it doesn’t mean the board doesn’t see it. Still you could check out the substance - it might interest you. It addresses your question.

Radagast
10-09-2019, 09:46 PM
Wow. Using that word huh? Stay classy.

Thanks, any upset predictions from you Craig?

The W.Va moron stays upset ! :-)

wthigoot
10-10-2019, 01:43 AM
I was thinking I didn't really like any underdogs this week, but when I made the picks I got:

PHI over MIN

also

TB over CAR
CLE over SEA
HOU over KC
JAC over NO
ARI over ATL
TEN over DEN

Could be another new low in the pro pickem

RashanGary
10-10-2019, 03:52 AM
Imma take Tennessee over Denver

pbmax
10-10-2019, 10:36 PM
Just thinking about him getting his nose cut makes me wince. Jeez that scene and then his bandages.

https://i1.wp.com/www.audienceseverywhere.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Chinatown.jpg?fit=1000%2C500

pbmax
10-14-2019, 05:50 PM
Is it really an upset if the home team is favored by less than 3 points?

Neutral field Tenn is a 1 point favorite.

Just asking.

Arizona over Atlanta is my pick.

If only I had followed my own advice in both my pick'em pools.

RashanGary
10-14-2019, 06:59 PM
For this I picked Tennessee, but in my bets I was getting better odds with Texans and Steelers so I put my money on those two. I had one small parlay bet with Tennessee in it that I lost obviously.