Radagast
10-15-2019, 04:28 PM
The Eagles

upset

Dallas

My upset pick is the Eagles winning on the road in Dallas

texaspackerbacker
10-15-2019, 06:19 PM
hahahahaha I HOPE you pick it that way for the sake of Pick 'Em.

hoosier
10-15-2019, 08:34 PM
Aints over Bares

Radagast
10-15-2019, 10:33 PM
Aints over Bares

OK then, Saints over Bears (for those that don't live/come from Indiana).

Anyone think the Rams can win in Atlanta this week?

texaspackerbacker
10-16-2019, 12:28 AM
Anyone think they can't?

Radagast
10-16-2019, 12:52 AM
A team's record does not always accurately represent who/what they actually are. I see Atlanta as being better than their record. Lots of teams in the past have started slow only to emerge competitive by mid season. That does not mean that they will be playoff locks, but one of those dangerous spoiler teams that could damage a playoff teams dreams.

I believe in the in the tried and true phrase, Any given Sunday for most teams.

mraynrand
10-16-2019, 07:32 AM
Atlanta is worse than their record.

SudsMcBucky
10-16-2019, 08:06 AM
A team's record does not always accurately represent who/what they actually are. I see Atlanta as being better than their record. Lots of teams in the past have started slow only to emerge competitive by mid season. That does not mean that they will be playoff locks, but one of those dangerous spoiler teams that could damage a playoff teams dreams.

I believe in the in the tried and true phrase, Any given Sunday for most teams.

Atlanta is not better than their record.

RashanGary
10-16-2019, 05:29 PM
I have the Rams covering 3 over the Falcons. Falcons OL is awful. And so is their run game. Donald gonna eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Falcons secondary is pathetic. Even deon Jones, their supposed star Coverage ILB is tentative and so/so. Rams gonna be able to shut the crowd up and score.

I also have the Bears/Saints under 38. Saints offense missing Kamara or at least he’ll be hobbled with a high ankle. Even with a heathy Kamara they’ve been barely ok since Bridgewater took over. Bears defense good enough to shut them down. Bears offense... nothing more needed to say, but Saints defense is beastly. Like I said, under 38. Might even be under 20.

Radagast
10-17-2019, 11:27 PM
I have the Rams covering 3 over the Falcons. Falcons OL is awful. And so is their run game. Donald gonna eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Falcons secondary is pathetic. Even deon Jones, their supposed star Coverage ILB is tentative and so/so. Rams gonna be able to shut the crowd up and score.

I also have the Bears/Saints under 38. Saints offense missing Kamara or at least he’ll be hobbled with a high ankle. Even with a heathy Kamara they’ve been barely ok since Bridgewater took over. Bears defense good enough to shut them down. Bears offense... nothing more needed to say, but Saints defense is beastly. Like I said, under 38. Might even be under 20.

Would you say Colts win at home vs the Texans could be considered an upset? Also, Tennessee to win at home vs LAC, would you consider that an upset?

RashanGary
10-18-2019, 06:54 PM
Would you say Colts win at home vs the Texans could be considered an upset? Also, Tennessee to win at home vs LAC, would you consider that an upset?

Colts are decent. Texans are too. Coin flip there. I haven’t looked into injuries, but Leonard would help Colts.

Tennessee has good defense. Unpredictable for me with the QB situation.

George Cumby
10-18-2019, 06:57 PM
Go Big or Go Home.

Jets beat Cheaters.

Greg Williams schemes to cripple Brady.

RashanGary
10-18-2019, 06:57 PM
I feel like Vegas had the games picked fairly well this week. Last week I had a whole bunch of upsets, but this week not so much.

I may have been over zealous with Rams over Falcons. I went through falcons schedule. Played some tough teams. Maybe they’re better than that record but at the same time, they did have a bad game against a bad team last week so I still have a good shot at the bet I made. I just don’t feel quite as good about it as when I made it.

I’m betting small stakes just to see if I can win this year, so I’m not too worried either way.

Cheesehead Craig
10-18-2019, 10:29 PM
Arizona is going to beat the Giants.