PDA

View Full Version : JSO

Harlan Huckleby
09-11-2006, 08:21 AM
It appears that the hacker lad is imitating Madtown's account, my account, probably others, and saying nasty things at JSO.

Does anybody care?

GrnBay007
09-11-2006, 08:28 AM
It was happening last night but looks like they deleted it this morning.....unless there is new stuff?

Bretsky
09-11-2006, 08:35 AM
As all one can do with JSO is report forum misuse. That happened a couple days ago when the old personal information was posted and they deleted the thread.

Last night the pathetic whack job was at it again. Imitating other accounts and slandering Packerrats.com IMO. I have a bunch of information saved that he posted from last night. My guess is as always JS just deleted everything this morning and will ignore what occured.

Harlan Huckleby
09-11-2006, 08:40 AM
It was happening last night but looks like they deleted it this morning.....unless there is new stuff?

Somebody sent me a PM this morning, asking why I was causing trouble at JSO. So I looked, and saw "Madtown" saying crazy shit in the FYI thread, figured "HH" is making posts there too somewhere.

Hell, I don't know. I was thinking of posting some disclaimer. Then I wondered if it was worth the bother.

MadtownPacker
09-11-2006, 08:43 AM
Well that is nice of him to keep my name in circulation over there. I hope he was talking bad about Harlan cuz that is what I would do. :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
09-11-2006, 08:50 AM
Well that is nice of him to keep my name in circulation over there. I hope he was talking bad about Harlan cuz that is what I would do. :lol:

Ya know, as soon as I wrote "and 'Madtown' was saying crazy shit", it gave me pause. There's a fine line between being a crazy hacker and a crazy forum site owner. (Thoughts of UNF just flashed through my head. Mad & UNF are soul mates.)

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 09:10 AM
Lou started a thread trashing PR yesterday. I watched him attack Patler for a while, and then let him have it.

Tic toc tic toc Matt dropped the old PI (personal info) grenade into another thread and Lou thought that was funny. So I replied to the PI grenade in FYI -in essense kicking the grenade into his favorite thread. He did not think that was so funny. MD hasn't nuked FYI - yet.

Anyway, maybe that wasn't such a great idea. I don't know. But better to have it going on over there than over here.

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 09:11 AM
Somebody sent me a PM this morning, asking why I was causing trouble at JSO. So I looked, and saw "Madtown" saying crazy shit in the FYI thread, figured "HH" is making posts there too somewhere.

Hell, I don't know. I was thinking of posting some disclaimer. Then I wondered if it was worth the bother.

I wouldn't bother. I think everybody knows it's just Matt/Blondie acting out of frustration that he couldn't hack this place.

jack's smirking revenge
09-11-2006, 09:20 AM
I didn't see it, but am curious if he decided to bring me up again or slander me at all, as he was so quick to do last week.

tyler

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 09:30 AM
I didn't see it, but am curious if he decided to bring me up again or slander me at all, as he was so quick to do last week.

tyler

You were in there, same as last time. It was strictly a cut and paste job. You can still see it in FYI if you want.

I think he brings you and the rest up only because he doesn't have anything on anyone else.

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 09:35 AM
My guess is as always JS just deleted everything this morning and will ignore what occured.

Well if they want to delete everything, they'll have to nuke FYI.

jack's smirking revenge
09-11-2006, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the info Scott! I checked it out. The real funny thing is that I doubt few people remember who the heck I am over there, so recycling the same personal info seems pointless. Oh well. Maybe he'll just get bored and give up.

Given Matt's tick-tock commentary, we probably should have the NSA start watching Packer Rats. Maybe have the CIA interview local knitting groups. Following terrorist suspects in Packer bars. Watching forum threads.

It's Monday and I'm way too tired for that drama. I'm getting to the point where I really don't care anymore.

tyler

GBRulz
09-11-2006, 10:35 AM
People need to just stop posting over there about PR. I know a few of you reply in the threads to stick up for PR, but why bother anymore? They are a bunch of drama queens who are thriving on this.

I don't mean to call Partial out, but they LOVE it when people are feuding here and someone will post about it over there. His little rant about being banned def added fuel to the fire. Again, I'm not trying to pick on him, but we've got to stop giving them this kind of attention.

I'm kinda with JSR, it's the same old B.S. being posted and while I was furious at first, I'm like "whatever" now.

Guiness
09-11-2006, 10:50 AM
Well - looks like most of it is cleaned up today. A couple of thread started by MTP back on page 4, but it looks like the rest was cleaned up last night some time.

Geez I wish the search function worked over there.

pacfan
09-11-2006, 11:09 AM
People need to just stop posting over there about PR. I know a few of you reply in the threads to stick up for PR, but why bother anymore? They are a bunch of drama queens who are thriving on this.

I don't mean to call Partial out, but they LOVE it when people are feuding here and someone will post about it over there. His little rant about being banned def added fuel to the fire. Again, I'm not trying to pick on him, but we've got to stop giving them this kind of attention.

I'm kinda with JSR, it's the same old B.S. being posted and while I was furious at first, I'm like "whatever" now.

Excellent post, excellent advice.

jack's smirking revenge
09-11-2006, 11:32 AM

GBRulz, I'm partially to blame for the "sticking up" at JSO. I am heartcollector on JSO (funny that they thought I was SkinBasket because of my creepy avatar). Up until recently, I couldn't let it die, especially since I keep being involved in this hacker's attacks. But I've truly run out of interest and patience. Once upon a time, I thought there were intelligent and reasonable people there. As the attacks at JSO continue and people like Tex and St. Lou bury their head in the sand and attack us or blame US for what happened there, I see no reason to state my/our case, warn people of what happened. They obviously don't care and don't believe anything could happen to them at JSO.

And, essentially, I no longer care either.

tyler

Fosco33
09-11-2006, 01:07 PM
Wow - Scotty you took down FYI2 - now I really do agree w/ GB and the rest; let's let them play in their sandbox and we can grow here (healthier)... not only are we just 'rats' we're now (on 9/11 of all things) being called terrorists - how stupid is that!

Straight from TPB via JSO:

Well, it looks like the idiot moderators killed the FYI2 thread, just as St.Louis predicted.

If these damn JSOnline moderators were in charge of dealing with terrorism, their tactic would be to wipe out New York City--so the terrorists couldn't hit it. That's the equivalent to wiping out FYI2 to prevent the Packerrats terrorists from striking again.

Now tell me where that analogy is wrong, Mr. Moderator. That's twice you pulled this incredibly boneheaded crap now. Are you really so Goddamned dumb that you think attacking the good people is the way to fight terrorism in the forum?

EDIT - and who is the first to reply to this new thread but 'Apok' which is no other than the original LawyerJoe (if you don't believe me, I PM'd him before he left for the second time at JSO and his name change proves it). I'm not saying it was he that mocked all of your accounts (and probably posting personal info here) but I wouldn't be surprised if it was....

Tyrone Bigguns
09-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Wow - Scotty you took down FYI2 - now I really do agree w/ GB and the rest; let's let them play in their sandbox and we can grow here (healthier)... not only are we just 'rats' we're now (on 9/11 of all things) being called terrorists - how stupid is that!

Straight from TPB via JSO:

Well, it looks like the idiot moderators killed the FYI2 thread, just as St.Louis predicted.

If these damn JSOnline moderators were in charge of dealing with terrorism, their tactic would be to wipe out New York City--so the terrorists couldn't hit it. That's the equivalent to wiping out FYI2 to prevent the Packerrats terrorists from striking again.

Now tell me where that analogy is wrong, Mr. Moderator. That's twice you pulled this incredibly boneheaded crap now. Are you really so Goddamned dumb that you think attacking the good people is the way to fight terrorism in the forum?

I liked to contribute to that thread, so I don't think SC was cool to do that. Lou wasn't the hacker, and if he wants to be stupid and antagonize SC that isn't smart, but to punish everybody else was poor form from SC.

Oh well.

jack's smirking revenge
09-11-2006, 01:35 PM
Consider for a second that maybe the political discussion at JSO is what created such an unhealthy environment to begin with. When you have people on the opposite sides of the ring--I'll pick on Tex and St. Lou here---throw out vulgarities in order to prove their point, that's not a civilized discussion and creates anger and anomisity. I visited FYI on many occasions when I was part of JSO (and recently with the last rash of JSO/PR drama) and the chatter there was less than friendly. I think that attitude tends to bleed over into the football discussions that happen in the rest of the forum.

Think about it: people spend hours stewing in the FYI pot on JSO. They get out and jump into the Packer pot. Think attitudes are going to change, just by a switch in topic? Not likely. The same anger or standoffishness fostered in FYI becomes part of the JSO discussion as a whole. They are not separate. There are no disclaimers telling people who post in FYI to leave their attitudes/anger when they leave that thread.

Debating is cool; stating that someone should be killed or run out of the country for their beliefs is not.

Just suggesting that maybe FYI wasn't the best thing for JSO in the first place, given that its not segmented at all between football and non-football topics. I'm sure the mods were happy for an excuse to axe it.

tyler

MJZiggy
09-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Your point is well taken, but you don't think that it took more than 30 seconds after FYI2 was toasted for FYI3 to be born and continue along in the same vein? I don't know as I haven't looked. It will be reinvented, yet the rules will remain the same.

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 01:42 PM

It wasn't my words that got the thread removed. But I can understand why they'd be mad at me. I took my reply down, and suggested they do the same so that it wouldn't get nuked. But Lou wanted a moral victory and wouldn't edit his. I think Matt/Blondie/RatChatReject is just playing those guys for fools. He was probably the one that complained to MD to get it taken down. And Matt is still over here, cutting and pasting. He must be very frustrated.

I regret FYI2 being removed.

jack's smirking revenge
09-11-2006, 01:42 PM
Your point is well taken, but you don't think that it took more than 30 seconds after FYI2 was toasted for FYI3 to be born and continue along in the same vein? I don't know as I haven't looked. It will be reinvented, yet the rules will remain the same.

I haven't checked, but you're probably right. Heck, cutting the fat was probably good for JSO. I'd bet a 560-page thread was probably troublesome for their backend.

tyler

Fosco33
09-11-2006, 01:47 PM
It wasn't my words that got the thread removed. But I can understand why they'd be mad at me. I took my post down, and suggested they do the same so that it wouldn't get nuked. But Lou wanted a moral victory and wouldn't edit his. I think Matt/Blondie/RatChatReject is just playing those guys for fools. He was probably the one that complained to MD to get it taken down. And Matt is still over here, cutting and pasting. He must be very frustrated.

I was not aware of that as I had to leave the forums after the loss last night. BTW - Do not go so Idiocracy - it was potentially the dumbest movie I've ever seen.

Either way, some people who viewed both forums will only believe what people write there - and that is what TPB and Lou post - as sad as that really sounds. FYI reminds me of left/right AM radio discussions - interesting, nothing new, angry and only serving themselves.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-11-2006, 01:47 PM
Consider for a second that maybe the political discussion at JSO is what created such an unhealthy environment to begin with. When you have people on the opposite sides of the ring--I'll pick on Tex and St. Lou here---throw out vulgarities in order to prove their point, that's not a civilized discussion and creates anger and anomisity. I visited FYI on many occasions when I was part of JSO (and recently with the last rash of JSO/PR drama) and the chatter there was less than friendly. I think that attitude tends to bleed over into the football discussions that happen in the rest of the forum.

Think about it: people spend hours stewing in the FYI pot on JSO. They get out and jump into the Packer pot. Think attitudes are going to change, just by a switch in topic? Not likely. The same anger or standoffishness fostered in FYI becomes part of the JSO discussion as a whole. They are not separate. There are no disclaimers telling people who post in FYI to leave their attitudes/anger when they leave that thread.

Debating is cool; stating that someone should be killed or run out of the country for their beliefs is not.

Just suggesting that maybe FYI wasn't the best thing for JSO in the first place, given that its not segmented at all between football and non-football topics. I'm sure the mods were happy for an excuse to axe it.

tyler

completely disagree. The mods deleted it because of the personal info, no other reason.

SC antagonized FakeMad/Matt/LawyerJoe/etc. By feeding him you just make him stronger. Ignoring him is the best course of action. Or, as I did, just let him attack...big deal. Post my name, post where I work. Let him threaten to call my boss. Which, he never did. He is just a bully/blowhard. You give him POWER giving him control. Cowering or quivering is only going to embolden him.

Unhealthy environment is just a reflection of society. You can't get more than 3/4 people together before things turn ugly.

I believe THIS forum has had it's squabbles as well.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-11-2006, 01:50 PM

It wasn't my words that got the thread removed. But I can understand why they'd be mad at me. I took my reply down, and suggested they do the same so that it wouldn't get nuked. But Lou wanted a moral victory and wouldn't edit his. I think Matt/Blondie/RatChatReject is just playing those guys for fools. He was probably the one that complained to MD to get it taken down. And Matt is still over here, cutting and pasting. He must be very frustrated.

Scott, that is fair. Don't take my posts as an attack on you. I know it is hard to let some of that sh*t roll off your back, especially when Lou was being ridiculous...I don't know why I didn't tell him to shut his mouth.

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 01:54 PM

Scott, that is fair. Don't take my posts as an attack on you. I know it is hard to let some of that sh*t roll off your back, especially when Lou was being ridiculous...I don't know why I didn't tell him to shut his mouth.

No offense taken. I'm not above critisism here. Are you Otown?

Tyrone Bigguns
09-11-2006, 01:57 PM

No offense taken. I'm not above critisism. Are you Otown?

Don't know. Never had any. I'll let you know how I feel when it happens. ;)

Am I supposed to be impressed/threatened that you address me as Otown?

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 02:01 PM

Oh hell no. It's taken me what - 4 months to finally figure it out? Bout friggn time.

I like how you go about letting him (Matt/Blondie) know that you know. If some of those guys weren't so dense, they'd know you were just pointing out the hacker. Were not that different in that regard.

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 02:04 PM

In fact I damned near made an ass out of myself by recruiting you to come join us over here!

jack's smirking revenge
09-11-2006, 02:07 PM
completely disagree. The mods deleted it because of the personal info, no other reason.

SC antagonized FakeMad/Matt/LawyerJoe/etc. By feeding him you just make him stronger. Ignoring him is the best course of action. Or, as I did, just let him attack...big deal. Post my name, post where I work. Let him threaten to call my boss. Which, he never did. He is just a bully/blowhard. You give him POWER giving him control. Cowering or quivering is only going to embolden him.

Unhealthy environment is just a reflection of society. You can't get more than 3/4 people together before things turn ugly.

I believe THIS forum has had it's squabbles as well.

Though I disagree with your opinion, I respect it. To illustrate how your comment is inaccurate, 5 of us Packer Rats watched the Packer game together yesterday. It was only the second time that any of us had been together, so we don't have a true friendship or history. Things did not turn ugly in any way. We had an opportunity to go down the road of political discourse, but mutually agreed not to go there. Had we followed that route, I believe it could've made our meeting a bit less comfortable, given political leanings at the table.

And I said nothing about WHY the post was deleted. I checked it out and I saw my name there, so I know why it was deleted. Like you, I don't care anymore and don't want to give that person "control". I didn't write JSO to have it removed; someone else actually did. I merely questioned whether or not FYI is a good thing over there. Is it something that ultimately adds value to the JSO Packer forum? I know you like it and I'm not telling you that you're wrong; I'm just asking your opinion.

You're right, this forum has had its squabbles. We have an FYI thread here, but it's pretty darn empty. Why do you think that is?

tyler

Tyrone Bigguns
09-11-2006, 02:10 PM

Oh hell no. It's taken me what - 4 months to finally figure it out? Bout friggn time.

I like how you go about letting him (Matt/Blondie) know that you know. If some of those guys weren't so dense, they'd know you were just pointing out the hacker. Were not that different in that regard.

Ok. What clued you in? My biting acerbic style or just my flowery prose? Or was it that i'm reading and posting on both sites almost concurrently. :)

Dense: Yea, TPB is just so full of himself. The best part is when he responds to a spammer.

Matt/LJ/etc: You can always tell what I think.."waiting." He has posted PI on me (including setting up a separate page thru Godaddy), including what he thought was my arrest record, apparently, like Michael Knight, I do have an EVIL twin. A quick call to Godaddy and mentioning LIBEL had his site taken down and no more PMs.

FYI: I thought it would survive as it was up this morning after the other threads were gone. No biggie, but I do like to catch TPB, etc. in their lies.

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 02:15 PM
Or, as I did, just let him attack...big deal. Post my name, post where I work. Let him threaten to call my boss. Which, he never did. He is just a bully/blowhard.

This is what clued me in. I always figured you knew us too well to be new here. Just didn't know which poster you were over there. Too many people to keep track of.

jack's smirking revenge
09-11-2006, 02:16 PM
FYI: I thought it would survive as it was up this morning after the other threads were gone. No biggie, but I do like to catch TPB, etc. in their lies.

Best of luck to you Tyrone/Otown! I may check back there on a regular basis just to see you make Tex squirm.

tyler

Tyrone Bigguns
09-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Or, as I did, just let him attack...big deal. Post my name, post where I work. Let him threaten to call my boss. Which, he never did. He is just a bully/blowhard.

This is what clued me in. I always figured you knew us too well to be new here. Just didn't know which poster you were over there. Too many people to keep track of.

I have met the enemy, and he is ME. I out clevered myself. LOL

jack's smirking revenge
09-11-2006, 02:18 PM

Ok. What clued you in? My biting acerbic style or just my flowery prose? Or was it that i'm reading and posting on both sites almost concurrently. :)

Dense: Yea, TPB is just so full of himself. The best part is when he responds to a spammer.

Matt/LJ/etc: You can always tell what I think.."waiting." He has posted PI on me (including setting up a separate page thru Godaddy), including what he thought was my arrest record, apparently, like Michael Knight, I do have an EVIL twin. A quick call to Godaddy and mentioning LIBEL had his site taken down and no more PMs.

I just checked JSO. FYI is definitely back. AND it looks like Matt-NC has duped himself (there's also a Matt NC logged in). Took a screenshot of it.

tyler

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 02:20 PM

A man has got to know his limitations. I KNOW I'm too dumb to manage multiple identities. I have enough trouble remembering where my keys are.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-11-2006, 02:22 PM

I just checked JSO. FYI is definitely back. AND it looks like Matt-NC has duped himself (there's also a Matt NC logged in). Took a screenshot of it.

tyler

FYI isn't back...unless I missed it. FYI REBORN is new. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes.

jack's smirking revenge
09-11-2006, 02:26 PM

tyler

FYI isn't back...unless I missed it. FYI REBORN is new. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes.

Sorry. That's what I meant. FYI was chopped. FYI2 was born. FYI2 was chopped. FYI REBORN is...well...there.

tyler

Tyrone Bigguns
09-11-2006, 02:28 PM

A man has got to know his limitations. I KNOW I'm too dumb to manage multiple identities. I have enough trouble remembering where my keys are.

Agreed. It's what you learn AFTER you know it all that counts (props to Earl Weaver).

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 02:36 PM

I screwed this up. Now I know why you answered the way you did. You thought I was asking if you were above critisism here?

:D

It should have read like this:

"No offense taken. I'm not above critisism here.

By the way, are you Otown?"

Tyrone Bigguns
09-11-2006, 02:40 PM

I screwed this up. Now I know why you answered the way you did. You thought I was asking if you were above critisism here?

:D

It should have read like this:

"No offense taken. I'm not above critisism here.

By the way, are you Otown?"

Nice try Scott, you were clever and reeled me in. Nicely played, scott, nicely played (said in my best snarky Jack Black voice).

Partial
09-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Lou started a thread trashing PR yesterday. I watched him attack Patler for a while, and then let him have it.

Tic toc tic toc Matt dropped the old PI (personal info) grenade into another thread and Lou thought that was funny. So I replied to the PI grenade in FYI -in essense kicking the grenade into his favorite thread. He did not think that was so funny. MD hasn't nuked FYI - yet.

Anyway, maybe that wasn't such a great idea. I don't know. But better to have it going on over there than over here.

Now THAT was funny

Partial
09-11-2006, 02:45 PM
so, I woke up banned from JSO this morning. I am not the hacker, I am not sure what the hell is going on. I also received this email from NC - Matt.

I am not sure why I am banned, but I contacted the webmaster. Did any of this weird shit involve the somewhat good Partial name?!? I checked in at like 2 am and nothing was out of ordinary besides an MTP impersonation that B and I were talking about.

Here's the email:

PR posters.

Allow me to humbly and sincerely appologize for my actions. We all know
pretty much what they were so I won't bother to repeat.

Life events, which I will spare you the drama of, turned me bitter and when
I should have looking for a way to positively vent, I turned to the nearest
available target, which was you all.

I coudn't see past my own personal pitty party. Sometimes it takes the
simple observation of kids to set straight what adults can't see. Now I'm
straightened out.

So straight up, no bullshit, no double talk, no tic toc, none of that...I'm
sorry. If anyone needs further explanation then I'll do it in e-mail. Get a
hold of me through Partial.

See you around the funny papers.

Matt,

aka. Matt-NC, test

jack's smirking revenge
09-11-2006, 02:58 PM
so, I woke up banned from JSO this morning. I am not the hacker, I am not sure what the hell is going on. I also received this email from NC - Matt.

I am not sure why I am banned, but I contacted the webmaster. Did any of this weird shit involve the somewhat good Partial name?!? I checked in at like 2 am and nothing was out of ordinary besides an MTP impersonation that B and I were talking about.

Here's the email:

PR posters.

straightened out.

Matt,

aka. Matt-NC, test

You know, all of a sudden I trust Matt-NC/Matt_NC/Test/Walter/Mactush/Antigo/PackRatReject....

And ya'lls thought Tyler Durden was fragmented. This guy must be the son of Sibyl.

tyler

Tyrone Bigguns
09-11-2006, 03:06 PM

Here's the email:

PR posters.

straightened out.

Matt,

aka. Matt-NC, test

You know, all of a sudden I trust Matt-NC/Matt_NC/Test/Walter/Mactush/Antigo/PackRatReject....

And ya'lls thought Tyler Durden was fragmented. This guy must be the son of Sibyl.

tyler

I believe him. Give him the keys to your pad. I'm sure he has changed.

We all know the joke about the scorpion and frog, right?

Partial
09-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Anyone have any clue as to why I am banned? Michael Davis responded to a "contact us" response asking for my username, but he hasn't replied back. MTP, check your PM I sent you something that I believe may be involved with why I was banned.

This is goes to show you, it may have been a mistake to begin with in exchanging emails with him with him last week to find out what happened here when I was banned. I have a very hard time believing that my banning from JSO (which I haven't posted from in days) and his sympathy email were unrelated.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-11-2006, 03:20 PM
Anyone have any clue as to why I am banned? Michael Davis responded to a "contact us" response asking for my username, but he hasn't replied back. MTP, check your PM I sent you something that I believe may be involved with why I was banned.

This is goes to show you, it may have been a mistake to begin with in exchanging emails with him with him last week to find out what happened here when I was banned. I have a very hard time believing that my banning from JSO (which I haven't posted from in days) and his sympathy email were unrelated.

MD hates the Wes Anderson ouevre. Simple as that.

Partial
09-11-2006, 03:21 PM
Yeah I know, I feel I am do for a change shortly. My icon is John Kitna over there, though.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Yeah I know, I feel I am do for a change shortly. My icon is John Kitna over there, though.

MD hates the Lions.

Guiness
09-11-2006, 05:46 PM
TB - what brought you here - this recent little spat? You were posting at PR for a while, but disappeared.

BTW SC - good googlewack - one try, and you got it. Do you do handwritting analysis too?

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 06:32 PM
TB - what brought you here - this recent little spat? You were posting at PR for a while, but disappeared.

BTW SC - good googlewack - one try, and you got it. Do you do handwritting analysis too?

Not really, but I'll give it a try. I sense that you like darker beers........

Fosco33
09-11-2006, 06:37 PM

Well, TB admitted to not telling Lou to calm down which narrowed down the guesses..... although SC is a smart guy.

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 07:24 PM

Well, TB admitted to not telling Lou to calm down which narrowed down the guesses..... although SC is a smart guy.

Sorry, I don't follow FYI usually. Is Otown usually responsible for telling Lou to calm down?

Fosco33
09-11-2006, 08:06 PM

Scott, this is what I was talking about. TB admitted to being in the conversation, if it was you, otown, Lou and a few dupers, then it was a clear connection.... make sense?

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Ah yes. I missed that one.

Harlan Huckleby
09-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Hey Tyrone Bigguns,

please check your PM, I have an exciting investment opportunity for you to review.

mraynrand
09-11-2006, 10:47 PM

Pretty classless, Campbell. Couldn't leave it alone, eh?

Scott Campbell
09-11-2006, 11:10 PM
What are you hiding from GD?

Tyrone Bigguns
09-12-2006, 12:15 AM

Well, I always lurked. So, I didn't really leave. Often the topics really didn't interest me....MORE PORN in the Garbage Can please. ;)

Offseason pack was just BORING. How many times can we go over the roster, etc. Or I hate TT/I love TT/I hate MM/I love MM. One long circle jerk.

Sometimes the "scene" here can be a little incestous. Not complaining, but I'm not really a long standing JSO guy who came here..so, I don't really feel like i'm part of the incrowd. Sometimes feels a bit like High School, and I HATED high school

But, mostly I love pissing of TPB, Lamboo, Thepack and others in FYI. That gets my juices going. That and upping the ante with the hacker.

Also, I had a little spat with Jack about music. So, I thought I would let things cool down. I'm like a really good piece of cheesecake...a little goes along way. ;)

Tyrone Bigguns
09-12-2006, 12:17 AM

SC figured it out well before that.

My point with Lou was that by not deflating the situation I helped end FYI as well.

Though I don't get the animosity tween JSO and PackerRats. Or SC and Lou.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-12-2006, 12:18 AM

Scott, this is what I was talking about. TB admitted to being in the conversation, if it was you, otown, Lou and a few dupers, then it was a clear connection.... make sense?

I assume you are Fosco over there as well, talking about flying?

MadtownPacker
09-12-2006, 06:06 AM
Ive always wanted to say this:

This thread blows!

Iron Mike
09-12-2006, 07:03 AM
And I, also:

http://www.adata.com/~aod/thread_blows.jpg

Iron Mike
09-12-2006, 07:04 AM
hahahahaha!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks8.jpg

Fosco33
09-12-2006, 08:57 AM

I assume you are Fosco over there as well, talking about flying?

One in the same - I like bitching out Tex once in awhile b/c most people don't know how to argue with morons - I have to all the time :lol:

Scott Campbell
09-12-2006, 09:03 AM
SC figured it out well before that.

This was fun, but I'd much rather figure out who the hacker was at JSO.

Harlan Huckleby
09-12-2006, 10:06 AM

This thread blows!

Nah, it's fine. People are curious about what's going on. I think public discussion is better than private rumor passing. The stench of crap diminishes quicker when you air it out.

Scott Campbell
09-12-2006, 10:56 AM

This thread blows!

Nah, it's fine. People are curious about what's going on. I think public discussion is better than private rumor passing. The stench of crap diminishes quicker when you air it out.

I could not agree more Harlan.

I think I know who it was - the guy responsible for everything. I could use your help finishing the prick off.

Fucking evil genius.

Partial
09-12-2006, 12:58 PM
Hey, hey, the blue dog is back!

I love wireless internet in lecture halls!!

I must have been IP banned. I can log-in to JSO from this wireless IP on campus rather than the DSL line to our house. Weird. I still am fucking clueless as to why. Jackass has responded to other posters on here multiple times but has yet to give me an adeqaute answer.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-12-2006, 01:19 PM

This thread blows!

I could not agree more Harlan.

I think I know who it was - the guy responsible for everything. I could use your help finishing the prick off.

Fucking evil genius.

I'd like to know who you think it was. Heard my PI was posted last nite. LOL

Fosco33
09-12-2006, 01:44 PM
Hey, hey, the blue dog is back!

I love wireless internet in lecture halls!!

I must have been IP banned. I can log-in to JSO from this wireless IP on campus rather than the DSL line to our house. Weird. I still am fucking clueless as to why. Jackass has responded to other posters on here multiple times but has yet to give me an adeqaute answer.

When all that shit was going down and I was getting screwed with, MD never once emailed me back. That was the main reason I left. Now, are you really sad you can't go there??? :crazy:

Harlan Huckleby
09-12-2006, 01:57 PM
I can't help thinking that Patler is somehow behind all this trouble.

Patler
09-12-2006, 02:54 PM

Thanks Buddy!

Patler
09-12-2006, 03:04 PM

Actually, somehow I am addicted to the fiasco over ther. I still post there regularly and normally limit myself to the few legitimate football topics they have. I stay away from absurd football comments some make for shock value, and the nonfootball topics. But when the packerrats threads come up and someone makes a totally ridiculous comment, I just can't help myself. I have to argue with them. That's how I got into it with St. Lou a few days back, although my initial comment was fairly mild and I intended to leave it at that. Then he jumped down my throat for saying I was a JSO regular. The "discussion" was on. Oh Well!

BTW Harlan....I would say it is nice to have you back, but my mother taught me never to lie! :mrgreen:

GrnBay007
09-12-2006, 03:37 PM
Heard my PI was posted last nite. LOL

Tyrone, I left a message for you.

Scott Campbell
09-12-2006, 06:34 PM
Pretty classless, Campbell. Couldn't leave it alone, eh?

Sometimes you gotta break a few eggs to make an omlet.

Scott Campbell
09-12-2006, 06:49 PM

LOL Yeah right.

Ok, quit screwin around. He tipped his hand. I'd like to run it by you. Are you in?

Tyrone Bigguns
09-12-2006, 07:31 PM
Heard my PI was posted last nite. LOL

Tyrone, I left a message for you.

Thanks. I sent one back to you.

Just want to say thank you to those who were looking out for me and sent PMs. ANd, thanks to those who had it removed. No biggie. I have been baiting the hacker. I expected it, he posted the same stuff 2 days ago on the JSO, and back in Feb/March.

For the record. I have never lived in West Bend, never been arrested in Wash Co, never lived in Tempe, and haven't been demoted.

SC...i'm waiting to hear who you think the hacker is? I'm in.

Harlan Huckleby
09-12-2006, 08:06 PM
[For the record. I have never lived in West Bend, never been arrested in Wash Co.

Where have you been arrested? Any sexual crimes?

Harlan Huckleby
09-12-2006, 08:08 PM
Ok, quit screwin around. He tipped his hand. I'd like to run it by you. Are you in?

sorry, I'm sitting the next war out.

MadtownPacker
09-12-2006, 08:24 PM

Just want to say thank you to those who were looking out for me and sent PMs. ANd, thanks to those who had it removed. No biggie. I have been baiting the hacker. I expected it, he posted the same stuff 2 days ago on the JSO, and back in Feb/March.

For the record. I have never lived in West Bend, never been arrested in Wash Co, never lived in Tempe, and haven't been demoted.

SC...i'm waiting to hear who you think the hacker is? I'm in.SO again he rehashed old stuff. Where is his POWER?

I want to know where I live!!! Im lost!!!

Deputy Nutz
09-12-2006, 08:32 PM

SC...i'm waiting to hear who you think the hacker is? I'm in.SO again he rehashed old stuff. Where is his POWER?

You live in a barro.

hurleyfan
09-12-2006, 08:48 PM
You know what folks,
might be time for me (and I'm sure there are other members) to check on out of here and other sites for awhile.

I'm tired of all the crap on these sites ref hackers & the personal attacks :evil:

After all the B.S. at JSO (and for a long time it was a good Packer forum) and now here, maybe it's best for an old guy like me to say "later dude"

Guess I'll poke around for a few days, and make a decision after then.. I'll miss all the good stuff, but not sure if the limited amount of time I have available to be involved with these "Packer" forums is worth all the junk that seems to be taking over.. :cry:

MadtownPacker
09-12-2006, 08:53 PM
You live in a barro.Its barrio and thats all there is over here so that doesnt help.

Please help me Nutty, I am hungry.

retailguy
09-12-2006, 08:57 PM
You know what folks,
might be time for me (and I'm sure there are other members) to check on out of here and other sites for awhile.

I'm tired of all the crap on these sites ref hackers & the personal attacks :evil:

After all the B.S. at JSO (and for a long time it was a good Packer forum) and now here, maybe it's best for an old guy like me to say "later dude"

Guess I'll poke around for a few days, and make a decision after then.. I'll miss all the good stuff, but not sure if the limited amount of time I have available to be involved with these "Packer" forums is worth all the junk that seems to be taking over.. :cry:

I understand Hurley and just want to reinforce. THIS is how he wins, THIS is how he has power. Other than this, he can do NOTHING. Nothing.

Partial
09-12-2006, 08:58 PM
You know what folks,

Why? This guy just does google searchs on personal info people have posted in the forum. He'll never actually do anything with it because he'll be on the wrong end of a law suit when he screws with the wrong person. I don't think thats a good reason to leave the forums. So far he has been neutralized very quickly. Eventually, he'll get bored and move on. As long as you don't instigate anything with him I am sure he'll leave you alone, too.

MadtownPacker
09-12-2006, 08:59 PM
You know what folks,

Guess I'll poke around for a few days, and make a decision after then.. I'll miss all the good stuff, but not sure if the limited amount of time I have available to be involved with these "Packer" forums is worth all the junk that seems to be taking over.. :cry:This place hasnt come to that point at all Hurley. The Admins here delete stuff as soon as they see it. I will also add more admins if needed. This punk isnt making any new threats. It is ALL garbage brought from JSO.

Leaving is given up IMO. Do you see the Packers area talking about this? No, it is confined to this thread/area. PR doesn not want to lose any members over this crap so I am asking you to please reconsider. I myself dont see it that bad. Only 2-3 posters have really been attacked and like I said, that was old stuff from jso.

Dont throw in the towel man!

retailguy
09-12-2006, 09:00 PM
You live in a barro.Its barrio and thats all there is over here so that doesnt help.

Please help me Nutty, I am hungry.

Everyone knows you live in Tijuana and sell bubble gum to tourists. You've stated that hundreds of times.

Last time I was there I beat you down almost 40%. My children are still chewing the chiclets, but are very tired of peppermint. Can you get me spearmint next time? :crazy:

GBRulz
09-12-2006, 09:03 PM
I have always liked your commentary, Hurley and i hope you choose to stick around here. Hey, I'm one of those who's been having their personal info posted and i'm still here! this is a great group of people...they know it's B.S. and they don't care.

We've had a few incidents of personal info being posted here recently, yes. As recently as last night, in which 007 was right on top of things, deleting threads before many even saw them. Kudos to her on doing a great job of moderating!

I think crabbiness is a little high in here all around this week thanks to the great performance shown by the Packers. But hey, there are many happy customers who just got free furniture from a store in Chicago, so it's good and bad for both I guess!

So, just think twice before you leave. Don't let the hacker(s) win!

Partial
09-12-2006, 09:05 PM
I have always liked your commentary, Hurley and i hope you choose to stick around here. Hey, I'm one of those who's been having their personal info posted and i'm still here! this is a great group of people...they know it's B.S. and they don't care.

We've had a few incidents of personal info being posted here recently, yes. As recently as last night, in which 007 was right on top of things, deleting threads before many even saw them. Kudos to her on doing a great job of moderating!

I think crabbiness is a little high in here all around this week thanks to the great performance shown by the Packers. But hey, there are many happy customers who just got free furniture from a store in Chicago, so it's good and bad for both I guess!

So, just think twice before you leave. Don't let the hacker(s) win!

Free furniture? There were attacks last night?!? Did I ever answer your PM?!?

GBRulz
09-12-2006, 09:06 PM
yes yes and yes !

GBRulz
09-12-2006, 09:07 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060912/ap_on_fe_st/fbn_bears_furniture

mraynrand
09-12-2006, 09:15 PM
"Gonigam got the idea to offer full refunds to customers who bought furniture over Labor Day after hearing Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher brag that the team would have the best defense in the NFL this year.

"As a Chicago sports fan, you get frustrated," he said. "I thought, 'Prove it.'"

Customer and expectant mother Kathleen Spayer, 40, of Sugar Grove went back into the store Monday to make sure her $5,000 master bedroom suite was really free.

"It's the luckiest year of my life," she said.

Plano is about 45 miles southwest of Chicago."

---

Damn but this is funny. It's stuff like this that takes the edge of a bad loss. I hate the Bears and all, but fans are fans, and it's good to see them clean up and enjoy a rivalry victory, even if it kills me!

BallHawk
09-12-2006, 09:16 PM
I actually know what a barrio is! We had to read a story called "barrio boy." It was these two mexican kids who both grew up in the barrio and then had to fight each other in a boxing match. A barrio is a spanish neighborhood, though sometimes it used to refer to a poor area, which is out of context.

I know my Spanish, so if you ever need a Mod, you've got your "grasioco muchacho" right here.

P.S. I gained experience in speaking Spanish today at school. :mrgreen:

retailguy
09-12-2006, 09:18 PM
I actually know what a barrio is! We had to read a story called "barrio boy." It was these two mexican kids who both grew up in the barrio and then had to fight each other in a boxing match. A barrio is a spanish neighborhood, though sometimes it used to refer to a poor area, which is out of context.

I know my Spanish, so if you ever need a Mod, you've got your "grasioco muchacho" right here.

P.S. I learnt that in Spanish class today. :mrgreen:

Learnt? Forget Spanish - back to English Muchacho.... :mrgreen:

BallHawk
09-12-2006, 09:19 PM
I changed it for you Retail. :D

hurleyfan
09-12-2006, 09:24 PM
You know what folks,

Guess I'll poke around for a few days, and make a decision after then.. I'll miss all the good stuff, but not sure if the limited amount of time I have available to be involved with these "Packer" forums is worth all the junk that seems to be taking over.. :cry:This place hasnt come to that point at all Hurley. The Admins here delete stuff as soon as they see it. I will also add more admins if needed. This punk isnt making any new threats. It is ALL garbage brought from JSO.

Leaving is given up IMO. Do you see the Packers area talking about this? No, it is confined to this thread/area. PR doesn not want to lose any members over this crap so I am asking you to please reconsider. I myself dont see it that bad. Only 2-3 posters have really been attacked and like I said, that was old stuff from jso.

Mad /GB / Partial
I've never given up on anything in my life that I can actually "see" and I don't want to give up on this site either. I get nervous with this internet crap because it's not something or someone I can take on face to face in a real world and put an end to. That's what has me on edge..

I enjoy being involved with this site, and have faith you "mods" are doing the right thing and kicking ass when it needs to be kicked, but I have my reservations / concerns with this stuff. I don't get as much time as I would like on the net and this site is a welcome option for me to throw my 2 cents
out... good, bad or ugly.

MJZiggy
09-12-2006, 09:30 PM
I changed it for you Retail. :D

While you're at it, if I recall my Spanish right, it's gracioso.

MadtownPacker
09-12-2006, 09:32 PM
Thats the spirit man!!

I gonna go to a game this season. We will find who this bastard is, get some gats, and light his pad up like it was Christmas!!!

BallHawk
09-12-2006, 09:36 PM
Spelling Spanish isn't one of my strong points. :wink:

GBRulz
09-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Trust me, Hurley....nobody wants to expose this guy more than me!!

hurleyfan
09-12-2006, 09:40 PM
Amen to that GB(one L)

GBRulz
09-12-2006, 09:45 PM
One El...LOL !!

MJZiggy
09-12-2006, 09:56 PM
Spelling Spanish isn't one of my strong points. :wink:

Spanish is the easy language to spell in. It's English that's the beast (must EVERY rule have an exception?)

GrnBay007
09-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Hey GBR, thanks. Just happy I was here and saw it .....considering we were yacking away at the time......lol

Bretsky
09-12-2006, 10:26 PM
Hey GBR, thanks. Just happy I was here and saw it .....considering we were yacking away at the time......lol

Two chicks yacking away ????????? naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wink: :crazy:

GrnBay007
09-12-2006, 10:28 PM
PREVERT :neutral:

Partial
09-12-2006, 11:21 PM
You know what folks,

Mad /GB / Partial
I've never given up on anything in my life that I can actually "see" and I don't want to give up on this site either. I get nervous with this internet crap because it's not something or someone I can take on face to face in a real world and put an end to. That's what has me on edge..

I enjoy being involved with this site, and have faith you "mods" are doing the right thing and kicking ass when it needs to be kicked, but I have my reservations / concerns with this stuff. I don't get as much time as I would like on the net and this site is a welcome option for me to throw my 2 cents

I hope you stay. Just be caughtous about using your identity and stuff. It isn't just this forum it is everywhere, even on those credit card commercials. The people working here are dedicated to making this the best place around to discuss football and just every day life. I don't think you'll ever have any problems as long as you are smart about it.

The lesson was learned at JSO that you can never be too careful, even in a trusting community like this. I sign everything I write in PMs and emails as Dan, but I leave it at that. For some, that might even be a little too risky or too far. Just be careful, and you'll be alright.

retailguy
09-12-2006, 11:27 PM
I hope you stay. Just be caughtous about using your identity and stuff. It isn't just this forum it is everywhere, even on those credit card commercials. The people working here are dedicated to making this the best place around to discuss football and just every day life. I don't think you'll ever have any problems as long as you are smart about it.

The lesson was learned at JSO that you can never be too careful, even in a trusting community like this. I sign everything I write in PMs and emails as Dan, but I leave it at that. For some, that might even be a little too risky or too far. Just be careful, and you'll be alright.

I've never understood that since your real name is Jerome, why signing your emails "Dan" is an issue? :mrgreen:

Partial
09-12-2006, 11:36 PM

I've never understood that since your real name is Jerome, why signing your emails "Dan" is an issue? :mrgreen:

It's to throw them off RG, always screw their minds :cool:

GBRulz
09-13-2006, 12:53 AM

Yeah, we were discussing who we thought had the smallest penis on here. :roll:

Tyrone Bigguns
09-13-2006, 01:43 AM
[For the record. I have never lived in West Bend, never been arrested in Wash Co.

Where have you been arrested? Any sexual crimes?

I can neither confirm nor deny any allegations at this juncture. :cool:

But, for sure no sexual crimes.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-13-2006, 01:44 AM

That is my point. He has no power, unless you give it to him. My life is an open book, both the good and bad.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-13-2006, 01:49 AM

It's definitely me.

I'd be happy to "prove" it anytime. When will all the ladies be available? I've got some miles to burn on Southwest. :cool:

Bretsky
09-13-2006, 06:53 AM

I heard it was about the biggest hooties :wink:

SkinBasket
09-13-2006, 07:41 AM

Don't forget, not only the mods, but others in this community go after these people at every chance. I know someone mentioned it earlier that they contacted the webhost when the douchebag posted stuff from there and had the account shut down, and I know others and myself have done the same.

Besides that, I'm not convinved that the trouble here recently is anything other than those two or three posters from JSO who have some unfathomable hatred for this place and continue to try to badmouth it over there and to cause truoble over here in a weak attempt to draw people back over to JSO so they can fill the void they call their ego and talk about the "silent majority" that comes solely to read their copy and pasted political articles.

Joemailman
09-13-2006, 06:23 PM

So...which Bear Troll is it? :mrgreen:

GBRulz
09-13-2006, 08:09 PM
I think it was this guy.....

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/gbrulz/bilde.jpg

woodbuck27
09-14-2006, 11:46 AM

Ya know, as soon as I wrote "and 'Madtown' was saying crazy shit", it gave me pause. There's a fine line between being a crazy hacker and a crazy forum site owner. (Thoughts of UNF just flashed through my head. Mad & UNF are soul mates.)

Testing...ONE..TWO...THREE

It's TIME.......... to move on my LOVELY Friend... :cool: :idea:

woodbuck27
09-14-2006, 11:51 AM
" It's Monday and I'm way too tired for that drama. I'm getting to the point where I really don't care anymore. " tyler

Absolutely,,,the PROPER RESPONSE tyler.

Screw em !!

Harlan Huckleby
09-14-2006, 12:09 PM
just a joke, woody

if you took it in some serious way, don't make it worse by quoting it.

woodbuck27
09-14-2006, 01:52 PM
just a joke, woody

if you took it in some serious way, don't make it worse by quoting it.

Hey,Ehh !

I'm always for " the BEST " result Harlan.

Your handling it... :mrgreen:

the_idle_threat
09-15-2006, 12:13 AM
Thats the spirit man!!

I gonna go to a game this season. We will find who this bastard is, get some gats, and light his pad up like it was Christmas!!!

I'm in.

KYPack
09-15-2006, 11:40 AM
OK, Muffucker. Putcher hands behind yer back, yer goin' ta JAIL!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/gbrulz/bilde.jpg

Don't bump yer head gettin' in the wagon, asshole!

FavreChild
09-15-2006, 07:52 PM
Wow, a good-looking Bears fan. Never thought I'd see such a sight.

KYPack
09-15-2006, 09:51 PM
Wow, a good-looking Bears fan. Never thought I'd see such a sight.

Yeah, the kid is a real matinee idol.

I bet he was a real hit down at the drunk tank.