PDA

View Full Version : More Banjo: Week 8 @ Kansas City

pbmax
10-27-2019, 10:43 PM
Well, how about 7-1? Except for the perfect record predictors (APB and FreakOut), I assume everyone had this game down as a loss.

Does Mahomes make a difference? Sure.

But its at KC which made the line's job hell and Spags had some new blitzes. Packers adjusted but it took 2 quarters to get rolling again. Oddly, they really went all in with Rodgers shotgun and Jones running out of it. Not two TE until the last drive.

Dr. Zaius hurt but came back. Preston Smith got the wind knocked out of him but came back. Jones banged up his shoulder but came back in.

Gute should be running laps for keeping Shepard on returns.

mraynrand
10-27-2019, 10:49 PM
You guys know about after-images? You know, you close your eyes and an image that's been in your vision repetitively is still there? Right now, I can't sleep - I close my eyes and there he is: Side show bob:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/b5/6f/0ab56fb9d9df676f9198b909bafd8ce8.jpg

Joemailman
10-27-2019, 10:49 PM
Pretty amazing what Rodgers is doing right now with a group of WR's of whom just 1 was drafted.

2nd quarter was ugly, but coaching staff did a nice job of adjusting.

Road wins at Chicago, Dallas and Kansas City. Whoda thunkit?

red
10-27-2019, 10:50 PM
Well, how about 7-1? Except for the perfect record predictors, I assume everyone had the down as a loss.

Does Mahomes make a difference? Sure.

But its at KC which made the line's job hell and Spags had some new blitzes. Packers adjusted but it took 2 quarters to get rolling again. Oddly, they really went all in with Rodgers shotgun and Jones running out of it. Not two TE until the last drive.

Dr. Zaius hurt but came back. Preston Smith got the wind knocked out of him but came back. Jones banged up his shoulder but came back in.

did bulaga ever come back?

i didn't even hear what it was they were trying to tape, was it his hand?

red
10-27-2019, 10:52 PM
2nd quarter was ugly, but coaching staff did a nice job of adjustingt?

i think thats why we can't get a handle on this team this year.

we have looked both really really good, and then really really bad, all in the same half

we have no consistency

Zool
10-27-2019, 10:53 PM

He went to the locker room with 4 minutes left. I bet that was to get a cast in case it went to OT.

Joemailman
10-27-2019, 10:55 PM

we have looked both really really good, and then really really bad, all in the same half

we have no consistency

The good news is they're 7-1 and you get the sense there's room for improvement.

Zool
10-27-2019, 10:55 PM
You guys know about after-images? You know, you close your eyes and an image that's been in your vision repetitively is still there? Right now, I can't sleep - I close my eyes and there he is: Side show bob:

He’s a Buck now

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/XBNwQKd42ZF0aibRTY81-PFixsU=/0x0:2400x3600/1820x1213/filters:focal(963x537:1347x921)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/65362369/1172629775.jpg.0.jpg

red
10-27-2019, 10:56 PM
The good news is they're 7-1 and you get the sense there's room for improvement.

yeah, going 7-1 when we're so up and down is great. if it clicks, we could make a deep run

Joemailman
10-27-2019, 10:56 PM

I think they said they were trying to put a splint on his finger and tape it. I doubt it will be an issue going forward.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-27-2019, 10:57 PM
What the fuck happened in the 1st half? Overslept.

pbmax
10-27-2019, 10:58 PM

Looked like hand. Maybe wrist.

RashanGary
10-27-2019, 10:58 PM
Pretty amazing what Rodgers is doing right now with a group of WR's of whom just 1 was drafted.

2nd quarter was ugly, but coaching staff did a nice job of adjusting.

Road wins at Chicago, Dallas and Kansas City. Whoda thunkit?

Agree

Zool
10-27-2019, 10:59 PM

Ring finger was what the goons reported.

ThunderDan
10-27-2019, 11:00 PM

They said ring finger. Guess it got broke good. May end up with Rock finger later in life.

Joemailman
10-27-2019, 11:00 PM
What the fuck happened in the 1st half? Overslept.

Jenkins was awesome.

RashanGary
10-27-2019, 11:04 PM
Looks like Bulaga broke a finger. I wouldn’t be shocked if Light played vs SD and Carolina. He’d have 4 weeks off if he comes back against SF.... and that’s when we’ll really need him.

I’m very curious to see what we have in light as well. Plus, Bulaga getting some time off. Only gonna make him stronger for the post season push.

mraynrand
10-27-2019, 11:05 PM
Jenkins was awesome.

HAHAHAHAHA. you bastard. I love it.

pbmax
10-27-2019, 11:15 PM
Jenkins was awesome.

:lol:

He was. Though let's not forget Turner. On the TD KYP complimented Jenkins for, Turner got a good double team with Linsley and drive the nose out of the gap. That was where Vitale hit 90 and the hole they scored through.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-27-2019, 11:20 PM
Jenkins was awesome.

PB said that the OL struggled against Spag's exotic German blitzes. How was the fucking center awesome when it took a half for the Pack to figure out a deblitz?

I'll keep an eye out for the Fucking Center when I watch the 1st half on the GamePass. Yes, I am boycotting the NFL. But i like to believe that my hard-earned frogskins for the GamePass subscription is helping pay for the Great Arm of Butte's titanic salary.

texaspackerbacker
10-27-2019, 11:39 PM
I haven't always had the nicest things to say about Matt LaFleur, but I thinking increasingly positive about him. He's about a helluva lot more than run-first. I don't recall much from the McCarthy years of using motion to expose pass coverage. I also don't recall the coaching staff giving Rodgers nearly as good a selection of routes and receivers as he has had this season. Of course, the other side of that coin is Rodgers being so sharp as to observe and make snap decisions on routes and hitting spreading it around to that wide variety of receivers.

Congrats to the other Aaron also. I said a couple weeks ago when he missed that wide open TD pass I bet there will be a lot more of those as he gets isolated on LBs, and sure enough, the kid got multiple other chances, and he came through big time.

Some in here have complained about Chris Collingsworth as a commentator. I've always had a fairly positive feeling about him, but never more than tonight - he got it right about just about everything concerning the Packers.

RashanGary
10-27-2019, 11:41 PM
I like collinsworth as well. Knows his football for sure.

pbmax
10-27-2019, 11:45 PM
Rodgers PC

Rodgers was not throwing the ball away on the Williams TD. Was 50/50 jump ball to Graham, threw it high because he saw someone running behind Graham on same side of end zone.

Rodger says team has better record this year versus last because of road success. Also using players differently. Jones had ~150 yards receiving, and on 3rd down and short at end of game, sideline consensus was lets pass to Aaron Jones for the first.

Rodgers and Jones (I think that was who he referred to as stepping out) have been playing the I owe you one game. Jones told Rodgers he owed him one after stepping out of bounds on play down the sideline I believe.

Jones and Wiliams ran 4 step out routes for first downs. Not the usual route for a RB (flat pass more common).

Loved last drive, backed up like that. Other drives to close games this year not that deep. Loved the call the get the first not just drain clock. Classisms four minute offense, lot of credit to the offensive line.

Steve (Spanuolo) stresses you a number of ways and they were bringing empty pressure up the middle. Couple of sacks were his fault, including 17 yard loss. Thought he was going to be able to jump out of that one. Has to keep doing a good job getting the ball out of my hands.

Helmet went out in 3rd Quarter of the game and on drive with delay of game I think. Play and personnel disjointed and little late, he thought they got the play off in time. Speaker off whole drive when they kicked a FG in 3rd quarter.

Ran some plays in with players, hand signals from Manny and Tim. Has happened twice on road and once at home (Detroit)

Big momentum swing in Packers favor was fumble recovery and then TD.

Not expecting TD on the screen to Jones. Linsley with nice block.

Adams absence opportunity for other to gain confidence, but glad to get him back at some point.

Jones in space was part of game plan. Same with Vitale in last couple of games.

@TomSilverstein
#Packers TE Jimmy Graham said he thinks Rodgers was initially throwing to him in the end zone but saw RB Jamaal Williams at the last second and changed the trajectory for the TD to Williams.

RashanGary
10-27-2019, 11:55 PM
I think Rodgers just got lucky on the Williams TD. But who cares, he takes flack for unlucky bullshit. Might as well bask in some luck. Fuck it.

HarveyWallbangers
10-28-2019, 12:01 AM

Now, we're just piling on. I don't remember a return where he should have done anything other than fair catch it--although I didn't see the last punt return.

RashanGary
10-28-2019, 12:58 AM
Zadarius and Preston already have 15 sacks. Wow.

Clark looked more active again.

Secondary much better with Savage back

Excited to see things hopefully gel up a little better with Savage back and finish strong.

australianpackerbacker
10-28-2019, 05:12 AM
Well, how about 7-1? Except for the perfect record predictors (APB and FreakOut), I assume everyone had this game down as a loss.

Its hard to watch, it really is. Did we really need a 6th round flyer for a punt returner that coulda helped us this year? I understand there were multiple reasons in that decision making to ship Trevor Davis, namely getting guys like Shepard and Lazard more playing time, but god damn this is some bad evaluating on Gutey's part. He's the antichrist(or the anti-Ted) of WR/TE selections. So far, none of his picks in the passing game have produced ANYTHING, Jordy Nelson could come back for the last 2 months of the year and make a bigger difference than all of these bums.

I dont like having this attitude after a win, and the packers ARE 7-1 after all, but so far every move hes has made at receiver/te has been pretty bad, and now what? Were gonna pin our hopes on a rookie coming off IR designation. No chance.

Its hard to watch Rodgers just throw the ball away 5-6-7-8 times a game, or take 6 sacks and multiple unnecessary hits because these pedestrian receivers just cant get open. Rodgers is special, this sort of neglect could end his career. And guess what? Dude comes out and throws 3TDs and 300 yards with more than half to his running backs.

Our best receivers are:
Adams
Jones
Lazard
Williams(cos nobody sees it coming)
Toss up between Lewis/Graham

Honestly, the rest of the guys are not even worth throwing to. That back shoulder to Kumerow, how does he OVERRUN a backshoulder throw?

australianpackerbacker
10-28-2019, 05:21 AM
I like collinsworth as well. Knows his football for sure.

If you havent noticed Collinsworth's bias over the past handful of packers games hes called, he gets really excited when teams come out and beat us up, then he plays down that excitement when GB is winning. He does this also on NE games. One thing i hate about commentating, if you cant call the game without bias, you really shouldnt have a job. But i must admit, hes got a great voice. Booger McFarland is similar.

Tony Romo is the best commentator on the planet. Football knowledge, plus unbiased play by play analysis. Aikman kicks ass too even tho he can be a litte bias himself.

australianpackerbacker
10-28-2019, 05:26 AM
Now, we're just piling on. I don't remember a return where he should have done anything other than fair catch it--although I didn't see the last punt return.

It seemed like the Chiefs were purposley kicking short, daring the packers special teams. The coverage teams are not great, and the returners are beyond pedestrian. My bad on the Shepard call, i thought he was still returning looks like they replaced him with someone a little slower but maybe more sure handed. In any case this ST play over the first 8 weeks has regressed.

mraynrand
10-28-2019, 06:50 AM
Honestly, the rest of the guys are not even worth throwing to. That back shoulder to Kumerow, how does he OVERRUN a backshoulder throw?

How do you know this was an overrun, as opposed to an underthrow or a blown communication?

mraynrand
10-28-2019, 06:51 AM
Aikman kicks ass too even tho he can be a litte bias himself.

"You know Joe, to be a successful passing team, you like to have more completions than incompletions."

Joemailman
10-28-2019, 06:57 AM

You overrun a back shoulder throw by not expecting a back shoulder throw. Back shoulder throws are usually an improvisation based on how the defender is playing the receiver.

pbmax
10-28-2019, 07:21 AM

I am being mean for fun, but he let that punt drop in when he shouldn't have. Now, the gunner blocker wasn't having a good time of it and so he was in contested ground. But he should have come up faster and fair caught it. Put them on the 2.

Otherwise, he just seems to fair catch almost every punt.

run pMc
10-28-2019, 09:01 AM
I am being mean for fun, but he let that punt drop in when he shouldn't have. Now, the gunner blocker wasn't having a good time of it and so he was in contested ground. But he should have come up faster and fair caught it. Put them on the 2.

Otherwise, he just seems to fair catch almost every punt.

I was wondering if Mennenga just told him to FC everything after his fumble. I think this is what we're gonna see for the year, until Gute can find a PR in the offseason.

run pMc
10-28-2019, 09:06 AM
Tony Romo is the best commentator on the planet. Football knowledge, plus unbiased play by play analysis.

Hands down, Romo is the best the NFL has. They could give him a show for an hour breaking plays down from presnap on, and I think people would be both entertained and smarter. I'd watch it.
Collinsworth has his good moments, but like many announcers will get caught up in hyperbole or the occasional weird take. Al & Cris aren't hard to listen to -- certainly better than most. I'd take them over Buck/Aikman for sure.

RashanGary
10-28-2019, 09:18 AM
I like Romo, Collinsworth and James Lofton. Lofton is hilarious!

texaspackerbacker
10-28-2019, 09:19 AM
Rodgers' explanation after the game of the J. Williams TD pass reminded me of that old country song, "That's My Story, And I'm Sticking To It".

I have to ask if anybody knows what Michaels was talking about with his 80% Packer fans thing at the Chargers' home place next week? At very least that sounds like an extreme exaggeration. Why would LA fans be so down on the Chargers? Could the old guy have been confused, thinking of Raiders fans with their lame duck team?

mraynrand
10-28-2019, 09:21 AM
I like Romo, Collinsworth and James Lofton. Lofton is hilarious!

I like Lofton too, but he's actually better on radio.

mraynrand
10-28-2019, 09:23 AM
Rodgers' explanation after the game of the J. Williams TD pass reminded me of that old country song, "That's My Story, And I'm Sticking To It".

I have to ask if anybody knows what Michaels was talking about with his 80% Packer fans thing at the Chargers' home place next week? At very least that sounds like an extreme exaggeration. Why would LA fans be so down on the Chargers? Could the old guy have been confused, thinking of Raiders fans with their lame duck team?

It's just reality. The Chargers don't really have home fans, so visiting fans can dominate tickets. Add in the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of Packer fans in CA, and the stadium only seats 450, they probably will all be Packer fan.

bobblehead
10-28-2019, 09:28 AM

we have no consistency

By definition then, so did the other team. They get paid too.

bobblehead
10-28-2019, 09:41 AM

I've been to 2 SD home games vs. Packers. I always said its 50/50.

edit: Forgot its LA now though. NO clue how it will break down.

RashanGary
10-28-2019, 09:49 AM
NFC is competitive.

49ers have a brutal schedule with games against the Seahawks, Seahawks, Saints, Packers, Ravens, Rams ahead. That’s a sharp contrast to the lollipop schedule they’ve had so far.

Saints have a cupcake schedule to finish out. 49ers only really tough team they have to play and it’s at home.

I really don’t want to have to beat NO in the dome to get to the SB but that’s the most likely scenario at this point.

There is a lot of time left, but the NFC is just starting to take shape.

pbmax
10-28-2019, 09:51 AM
I've been to 2 SD home games vs. Packers. I always said its 50/50.

edit: Forgot its LA now though. NO clue how it will break down.

I think the Steelers were out there recently? And it was mostly Steelers fans. Its going to pass 50% Packers easily.

RashanGary
10-28-2019, 09:55 AM
Most likely

1 New Orleans
2a 49ers
2b Packers

Gonna have to dial in and fight hard cuz that playoff bye and first home game is gonna take a great finish.

Cheesehead Craig
10-28-2019, 09:59 AM
Most likely

1 New Orleans
2a 49ers
2b Packers

Gonna have to dial in and fight hard cuz that playoff bye and first home game is gonna take a great finish.

Amazing how the top 4 teams are so close in talent. I'm putting the Vikes in there given how they've played the last 3 weeks.

mraynrand
10-28-2019, 10:02 AM
Most likely

1 New Orleans
2a 49ers
2b Packers

Gonna have to win those road games at SF and MN to get a bye. That's a tall order.

call_me_ishmael
10-28-2019, 10:42 AM
Amazing how the top 4 teams are so close in talent. I'm putting the Vikes in there given how they've played the last 3 weeks.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9ddJyWLqbt4/hqdefault.jpg

Are they, though? Not sure GB is anywhere near NO. SF D looks really, really special and that puts them above GB right now in my eyes. That'll be a good game to watch. The Vikings looked like the better team than the Packers in my opinion when they met earlier this year. It's gonna be a very even match-up in round two I think.

Fritz
10-28-2019, 11:54 AM

Ah, that last one. Harv, Sheppard could have called for a fair catch at about the eight yard line or so, I believe, but he let it bounce and it ended up at the two. Doh!

pbmax
10-28-2019, 11:55 AM
A Lancaster always pays his debts.

https://www.packers.com/video/packers-dl-tyler-lancaster-recovers-fumble-by-rb-mccoy

Fosco33
10-28-2019, 12:15 PM
How bout that hands to the face call? Where’s the outrage? Lol.

Good teams find ways to win. Through half a season - the Packers are winning in dift ways and are playoff caliber. If second half can pull all 3 phases together, maybe more?

ZachMN
10-28-2019, 02:37 PM
How bout that hands to the face call? Where’s the outrage? Lol.

Good teams find ways to win. Through half a season - the Packers are winning in dift ways and are playoff caliber. If second half can pull all 3 phases together, maybe more?

I saw that- was hoping someone could have a screenshot of that so I can reply to the "packers get all the calls' and the 'NFL wants Erin to win' comments I see....

HarveyWallbangers
10-28-2019, 05:21 PM
I watched the last few drives, and a couple of guys stood out to me. I ripped Martinez during the game thread, but he had two excellent solo tackles on 1st and 2nd down before KC's last offensive play. Billy Turner blocked really well on the last couple of drives. Great block on the 8 yard run before AJ's long TD catch and more excellent blocking on the last drive.

pbmax
10-28-2019, 09:23 PM
Where is wist’s take on how Blake Martinez actually lost the game for the Packers?

Does he get score updates and just post when behind?

KYPack
10-28-2019, 09:42 PM
Jenkins was awesome.

Great post, Jumping Joe.

Best rookie OL in the NFL.

He's a LG, not a center, ya know?

RashanGary
10-28-2019, 10:19 PM
Jenkins is the best rookie OL I’ve seen in my time watching the Packers. Sitton is probably next but it took him a year to really make a name.

George Cumby
10-28-2019, 10:52 PM
Jenkins is the best rookie OL I’ve seen in my time watching the Packers. Sitton is probably next but it took him a year to really make a name.

Better than Bakh?

australianpackerbacker
10-29-2019, 12:41 AM
How do you know this was an overrun, as opposed to an underthrow or a blown communication?

Watch the film from Rodgers to Nelson/Adams/Jennings. He threw it exactly where he shouldve been.

australianpackerbacker
10-29-2019, 12:45 AM
Hands down, Romo is the best the NFL has. They could give him a show for an hour breaking plays down from presnap on, and I think people would be both entertained and smarter. I'd watch it.
Collinsworth has his good moments, but like many announcers will get caught up in hyperbole or the occasional weird take. Al & Cris aren't hard to listen to -- certainly better than most. I'd take them over Buck/Aikman for sure.

Yeah i'd watch that. Another thing about Romo, Rodgers mostly kicked his ass, and when packers games are on hes not biased at all, just goes to show you his humility, calls it like he sees it no BS. Great guy.

australianpackerbacker
10-29-2019, 12:49 AM
NFC is competitive.

49ers have a brutal schedule with games against the Seahawks, Seahawks, Saints, Packers, Ravens, Rams ahead. That’s a sharp contrast to the lollipop schedule they’ve had so far.

Saints have a cupcake schedule to finish out. 49ers only really tough team they have to play and it’s at home.

I really don’t want to have to beat NO in the dome to get to the SB but that’s the most likely scenario at this point.

There is a lot of time left, but the NFC is just starting to take shape.

I think the Saints are better than the Packers, and i really think the 49ers match up well against us, so in my eyes we need a bit of luck to get to the big dance. Injuries can change everything pretty quickly.

mraynrand
10-29-2019, 07:37 AM
Better than Bakh?

Both Clifton and Tauscher were also better, mostly by virtue of playing the more difficult and essential tackle positions. LEEEROY mJENKINS is a hell of a road grader and technically sound guard though. (Watching him execute combination blocks and then get to the LB level is pure OL porn). Even Adam Timmerman, coming in for injured Aaron Taylor in the 1995 playoffs wasn’t as good.

mraynrand
10-29-2019, 07:39 AM
Yeah i'd watch that. Another thing about Romo, Rodgers mostly kicked his ass, and when packers games are on hes not biased at all, just goes to show you his humility, calls it like he sees it no BS. Great guy.

Yep. He also doesn’t squirm around times when he guesses wrong. Just acknowledges it and moves on.

texaspackerbacker
10-29-2019, 12:25 PM
Jenkins kinda represents a long overdue (IMO) change of policy - drafting "road grader" types instead of smaller more mobile O Linemen, at least in the interior. If you're gonna have a strong run game, that's what you need, and it should help pass blocking too.

Regarding Romo, he's a Wisconsin boy and grew up a Packer fan, so it's unlikely he would show bias against the Packers.

pbmax
10-29-2019, 01:25 PM
Jenkins kinda represents a long overdue (IMO) change of policy - drafting "road grader" types instead of smaller more mobile O Linemen, at least in the interior. If you're gonna have a strong run game, that's what you need, and it should help pass blocking too.

Regarding Romo, he's a Wisconsin boy and grew up a Packer fan, so it's unlikely he would show bias against the Packers.

Immobile road grader != great pass blocker

Jenkins was drafted because while he played center, he was mobile and athletic enough to play guard. I think people are confusing "better than Lane Taylor" with "road grader".

Fritz
10-29-2019, 01:41 PM
I think Chandler Sullivan has passed Tony Brown on the depth chart at defensive back.

In other news, my mother just passed Josh Jackson on the depth chart at defensive back, too.

Cheesehead Craig
10-29-2019, 03:17 PM
I think Chandler Sullivan has passed Tony Brown on the depth chart at defensive back.

In other news, my mother just passed Josh Jackson on the depth chart at defensive back, too.

Your mom's so big, she can play Cover 2 all on her own.

SudsMcBucky
10-29-2019, 03:41 PM
Your mom's so big, she can play Cover 2 all on her own.

Now THAT'S a momma joke.....

Gotarace
10-29-2019, 04:09 PM
https://www.packers.com/news/packers-sign-cb-tremon-smith-to-active-roster?campaign=sf222488205_FB_C%2DContent%2DGB%5F CT%2DRoster%20Moves%2DGB_sf222488205&sf222488205=1&fbclid=IwAR0KHw_iX7FUtV-Eg4Xp5MllTwKwN54jaePkz9hi7DbYCFa-VfOCD6IcmCU
Termon Smith called up to return kicks...Shepherd Gone...

Teamcheez1
10-29-2019, 04:13 PM
https://www.packers.com/news/packers-sign-cb-tremon-smith-to-active-roster?campaign=sf222488205_FB_C%2DContent%2DGB%5F CT%2DRoster%20Moves%2DGB_sf222488205&sf222488205=1&fbclid=IwAR0KHw_iX7FUtV-Eg4Xp5MllTwKwN54jaePkz9hi7DbYCFa-VfOCD6IcmCU

Yeah, Shepherd has been a bit underwhelming, but I wouldn't be surprised if they signed him back to the practice squad.

hoosier
10-29-2019, 07:16 PM
This season onnkick returns is starting to remind me of the post Allen Rossum Packers.

pbmax
10-30-2019, 08:15 AM

I expect Gutes finally got my magazine clipped hostage letter about this matter. Good to see it taken care of. Two weeks to late.

pbmax
10-30-2019, 08:15 AM
This season onnkick returns is starting to remind me of the post Allen Rossum Packers.

Rossum was good. Was the return unit bad when he was here? He had a couple taken to the house, didn't he?

hoosier
11-03-2019, 11:13 AM
Rossum was good. Was the return unit bad when he was here? He had a couple taken to the house, didn't he?

No, I meant return unit after they got rid of him went down the toilet.

bobblehead
11-03-2019, 11:36 AM
Immobile road grader != great pass blocker

Jenkins was drafted because while he played center, he was mobile and athletic enough to play guard. I think people are confusing "better than Lane Taylor" with "road grader".
Lets just set the record straight on why Leroy is so fricking good. He is a large athletic mobile road grader who pass blocks well. He is the athletically and size wise the best of all worlds and to top it off he recognizes his responsibility to help and slide to the 2nd level. Wahle might be my best comparison, although it was a different system. Size/strength/athleticism wahle is very close to Leroy.

RashanGary
11-03-2019, 11:45 AM
Lets just set the record straight on why Leroy is so fricking good. He is a large athletic mobile road grader who pass blocks well. He is the athletically and size wise the best of all worlds and to top it off he recognizes his responsibility to help and slide to the 2nd level. Wahle might be my best comparison, although it was a different system. Size/strength/athleticism wahle is very close to Leroy.

He’s our only OL who does everything well. Power stuff, movement stuff, awareness, pass pro.... he looks like a Probowler. Over and over probowler.

pbmax
11-03-2019, 01:07 PM
No, I meant return unit after they got rid of him went down the toilet.

Ah. Misread on my part.