PDA

View Full Version : Alex Light.....

RashanGary
10-27-2019, 11:20 PM
Looks like Bulaga has a finger. If they sit him two games, he’d be back after the bye week in SF. That’s ideal to heal a broken finger.

How do you guys think Light has looked this year and what do you expect out of him possibly these next two games??

I think he looks decent. But that’s at a glance.

ThunderDan
10-27-2019, 11:25 PM
OLine play with broken fingers all the time. Bulaga wouldn’t have missed a snap if they could have gotten taped up correctly on one of the first 4 tries.

QBME
10-27-2019, 11:35 PM
Re-ran the play a few times. He got knocked in the knoggin' pretty good.
Bad finger my, well, um, finger.

run pMc
10-28-2019, 08:44 AM
I think Light has looked like a backup, which he is. Wouldn't want him playing more than spot duty at this point.
Developmental project...might be another year before the 'light' goes on and he can play more than that. (Couldn't resist.)

If Bulaga is out Light will get tested early and often.
Look for Joey Bosa to take some cracks at him. Ingram too. He'll need help with a RB or TE chipping or Rodgers will get hit a lot.

texaspackerbacker
10-28-2019, 08:59 AM
Light looked damn good in run blocking. I wouldn't say he was bad on pass blocking either - just didn't see much (I guess not standing out is a good thing for an O Lineman).

Bulaga has been good this season - not all pro quality like some commentators, etc. make him out to be, but way better than the past few seasons. Yesterday, however, he kinda regressed, and when Light came in, it seemed like things got better.

Did anybody notice, after Light subbed 3 plays and did all right for Bakhtiari, Bakh came back in and played better - great block on the long pass/run especially. Maybe the old dog heard the footsteps of the young pup taking his place hahahaha.

ThunderDan
10-28-2019, 09:50 AM
Did anybody notice, after Light subbed 3 plays and did all right for Bakhtiari, Bakh came back in and played better - great block on the long pass/run especially. Maybe the old dog heard the footsteps of the young pup taking his place hahahaha.

Goodness mercy, you post some really stupid stuff but this stands out even for you.

mraynrand
10-28-2019, 09:53 AM
Goodness mercy, you post some really stupid stuff but this stands out even for you.

L. O. L.

texaspackerbacker
10-28-2019, 12:44 PM

So you're saying you didn't notice then? ....... You ignorant piece of crap.

ThunderDan
10-28-2019, 01:28 PM

So Bakhtiari, who has put $38,000,000+ in the bank the last 4 years, sees Light in the game and says I better play harder?

Thanks for the second good belly laugh after the first one.

mraynrand
10-28-2019, 01:31 PM

https://nikhiltalwar20.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/dale-carnegie-2.jpg